Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is Clinton's health being ignored?

and-then

On 9/13/2016 at 8:20 AM, OverSword said:

Of the few female democrats I know that I dare to have a Hilary conversation with they have all admitted that her gender is a factor.  Apparently it is a much larger factor than her behavior.

It shouldn't be, but for hordes of Democrat votes it is the main factor. I know.... It's a shame, right?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rinna said:

I'm not sure what she has, but there is obviously some sort of neurological issue going on. I don't think many people know the truth either. I think perhaps she has allowed a small handful of people to know the truth.

From what I read, only her closest staff knew she was diagnosed with pneumonia. Her secrecy extends to the point of not talking to her own people??

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

I don’t think this is the whole truth now.  After looking at the person that came out of Chelsea’s apartment building, I really think this was a body double.  Where was her entourage?  Her SS?  She was all alone.  Now don’t get me wrong, there is nothing nefarious about using a body double.  I’m sure Hilary has at least one.  For some reason Saddam popped to mind.  I’m sure Trump has one too.  That’s why he wears those baseball caps.  But in the case of Hilary, they sent out the body double to clear the media from the area and then when things calmed down got the real Hilary to another location.  If I were the press, the next time there is a similar situation (and I’m sure there will be), I’d hang out for hours if need be covertly to catch the real deal.

I wonder if anyone checked if the guys who put her in the car, and drove it, were her normal guys. I've heard that she always (like compulsively) uses the same people for the same jobs. If those are different people then that might be more evidence of that being a double.

2 hours ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

Meanwhile, it was inevitable wasn't it ...  Trump and Putin poisoned Hillary Clinton, warns top doctor

Oy vey.

2 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

That's all Obama needs to declare martial law and suspend the elections.

Oy vey-er.

14 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

From what I read, only her closest staff knew she was diagnosed with pneumonia. Her secrecy extends to the point of not talking to her own people??

She's actually kind of notorious for that.  All those things people were saying about us knowing less about Obama than any other president?  They actually apply to Hillary.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Its potentially contagious too, to those...closest

12 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

It shouldn't be, but for hordes of Democrat votes it is the main factor. I know.... It's a shame, right?

I like to remind Hillary voters that voting for her because she's a woman will do as much good as voting for Obama because he's black. What do they expect Hillary to do in Office? Create national women's holidays? Offer government grants for "lady products"? I should ask her voters just to know what their expectations are

• Like 3

One things for sure, the internet, incl Twitter, FB, forums like this, are all discussing her health.... she cant afford another collapse/faint...whatever....in public... like JUST getting on a plane..

• Like 2

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, aztek said:

it does look like she tripped on something, on the plane. 

If planes had something people could trip on...there'd be lawsuits galore.....specially near the door with such a long potential fall... total health and safety FAIL....would ANY airline DARE to have ANYTHING that could cause a trip right there?

• Like 1

"My overall impression is that Mrs. Clinton has remained healthy and has not developed new medical conditions this year other than a sinus and ear infection and her recently diagnosed pneumonia," Bardack wrote in a letter released to the media. "She is recovering well with antibiotics and rest. She continues to remain healthy and fit to serve as president of the United States."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/14/politics/clinton-campaign-releases-new-health-information/index.html

LMAO!

Oh, we believe you, Bardack.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, seeder said:

One things for sure, the internet, incl Twitter, FB, forums like this, are all discussing her health.... she cant afford another collapse/faint...whatever....in public... like JUST getting on a plane..

This one, I think it is simply just a klutzy trip.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, seeder said:

If planes had something people could trip on...there'd be lawsuits galore.....specially near the door with such a long potential fall... total health and safety FAIL....would ANY airline DARE to have ANYTHING that could cause a trip right there?

It’s called the gap.  You”mind” the gap on subways, trains, buses, airplanes, etc.  And they are tripping hazards.  Most of the time, people just scuff over it.

Hillary Clinton Sends Thank You Letter to “****” Who is Proud of her Sexually Transmitted Disease

"I'm a ****, and I have herpes. I still am a person who deserves respect"

http://www.infowars.com/hillary-clinton-sends-thank-you-letter-to-courageous-woman-who-is-proud-of-her-sexually-transmitted-disease/

29 minutes ago, seeder said:

true, however i do not think this plane belongs to any airline,  it belongs to state dept. the seal and united states of america sign on it , are indication, also there may be something on the floor, could be anything, not a part of the plane.  you can clearly see how her entire body jumps right before the fall. she is a sick woman i do not deny it, she has few serious issues, but this fall, looks like she tripped.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

This one, I think it is simply just a klutzy trip.

7 minutes ago, aztek said:

true, however i do not think this plane belongs to any airline,  it belongs to state dept. the seal and united states of america sign on it , are indication, also there may be something on the floor, could be anything, not a part of the plane.  you can clearly see how her entire body jumps right before the fall. she is a sick woman i do not deny it, she has few serious issues, but this fall, looks like she tripped.

I agree. It could simply be caused by looking out at flashlights and then turning into the lower light inside the plane. Also, was this at a time when she had double vision(?) after the concussion? Maybe everything was just generally blurry to her.

• Like 1

Sheeze no shortage of stories out there , kind of interesting ? I didn't put the comment with this. At least she can loosen up and not be a poster board like some, some are just too serious all the time.
CeAhIPJ.gif

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Zenith said:

I read the full report that was released and she didn't admit anything of the sort. And even the FBI in their report did not mention anything to that effect. What she did say was that her injury kept her from work and that she missed some briefings because of it.

Hillary Clinton, under questioning by federal investigators over whether she had been briefed on how to preserve government records as she was about to leave the State Department, said she had suffered a concussion, was working part-time and could not recall every briefing she received.

Reuters

Hillary Clinton told the FBI she did not recall all the briefings she received on handling sensitive information as she made the transition from her post as U.S. secretary of state, due to a concussion suffered in 2012, according to a report released Friday

CNBC

In her FBI interview Mrs Clinton said she could not recall getting any briefings on how to handle classified information or comply with laws governing the preservation of federal records.

"However, in December of 2012, Mrs Clinton suffered a concussion and then around the new year had a blood clot," the report said. "Based on her doctor’s advice she could only work at State for a few hours a day and could not recall every briefing she received."

When the agents showed Mrs Clinton one of emails with the marking "c" the Democratic presidential nominee said she didn't know what it meant, adding maybe paragraphs were "marked in alphabetical order". The letter denotes "confidential" which is the first level of government classification.

Telegraph

In at least one case, according to documents released Friday by the FBI, Clinton said she could not recall every briefing she had received after a 2012 concussion, which later led to a blood clot in her head.

"Clinton stated she received no instructions or direction regarding the preservation or production of records from [the] State [Department] during the transition out of her role as secretary of state in 2013," the report says. "However, in December of 2012, Clinton suffered a concussion and then around the New Year had a blood clot. Based on her doctor’s advice, she could only work at State for a few hours a day and could not recall every briefing she received."

Washington Post

The only site you can't find this on is MSNBC. You wouldn't happen to work there, would you?

Harte

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Harte said:

From your Reuters link, emphasis mine:

A Clinton campaign aide said Clinton only referenced her concussion to explain she was not at work but for a few hours a day at that time, not that she did not remember things from that period.

The concussion was widely reported then, and Republicans have since used it to attack the 68-year-old candidate's health in a way her staff have said is unfounded.

The FBI report, which does not quote Clinton directly, is ambiguous about whether it was her concussion that affected her ability to recall briefings.

Where is the evidence she 'admitted it herself in the FBI interview', which was your claim?  

Even if she had admitted it, we also have the complicating factor that she's an inveterate liar, and your 'brain damage' claim partly relies on her actually telling the truth this once.

• Like 1

Hillary Clinton is "healthy and fit to serve" as US president, says her doctor, as her campaign released updated medical information.

The statement said the Democratic presidential nominee "continues to improve" after a pneumonia diagnosis.

The disclosure came as her Republican rival Donald Trump released health data of his own on a medical chat show.

Clinton aides say she will return to the campaign trail on Thursday after falling ill in public at the weekend.

Both candidates, among the oldest ever to run for the White House, have been under intense pressure to share more medical information.

Health issues have dominated the race for November's election since a dizzy spell forced Mrs Clinton, 68, to leave a 9/11 ceremony in New York on Sunday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37369615

well they would say that...wouldnt they? :lol:

• Like 3

For you folks trying to keep up Hillary now has the flu according to Bill.  :rolleyes:

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Zenith said:

They both have body doubles. In fact the the 'real' Trump and Clinton are in the Bahama's sipping Margaritas and sucking on each others' toes.

Can I bill you for the dinner that post just cost me?