Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is Clinton's health being ignored?

and-then

13 hours ago, F3SS said:

What the heck was that freeze up about when her handler seemingly snapped her out of it. I'd like to see the minutes before the cut but she looked like she literally just froze and went somewhere else.

I actually give her a pass on that one.   There were protesters in the crowd, and she got caught up watching how the secret service was handling them.  The handler tells her to keep talking because they didn't want the protest to turn into a complete disruption.

11 hours ago, Merc14 said:

What does it look like to you?  Who the hell does this?  I have NEVER seen a person react to a sudden change, the iPhone in her face, with that kind of behavior and the reporter was certainly taken aback.  That is normal behavior in your world?  Yikes!

Which reporter was taken aback?  The one behind her, with the smile on his face?

Hmm, let's look at the same scene from another angle:

Oh, I see.  If you isolate that one lady with the iphone, you can claim she is shocked and terrified, and her world is shattered (sorry, just trying to get ahead of your future claims).  I can certainly understand why you would see that.  After all, isolating individual reactions, stripping them of context, and redefining them as what you would like, well, that is certainly part of the world you choose to live in.  I'm surprised that you don't consider it normal. 

Yikes!  Gee willikers!  Who reacts like that?

Well...tons of people.  Heck, there's an entire designation of peoples facial reactions available on the net.

Should we start posting reaction gifs?  You seem to be completely unaware of their existence, and of the human propensity to make funny faces in the blink of an eye.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Then again, these are probably the only three times in humanity that has occurred, so my argument is likely unreasonable.

EDIT: Sorry, again, I'll phrase it more in keeping with your preferred mode of communication:

"This argument is likely ***te."

Edited by aquatus1
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, aquatus1 said:

Which reporter was taken aback?  The one behind her, with the smile on his face?

Hmm, let's look at the same scene from another angle:

Oh, I see.  If you isolate that one lady with the iphone, you can claim she is shocked and terrified, and her world is shattered (sorry, just trying to get ahead of your future claims).  I can certainly understand why you would see that.  After all, isolating individual reactions, stripping them of context, and redefining them as what you would like, well, that is certainly part of the world you choose to live in.  I'm surprised that you don't consider it normal. 

Yikes!  Gee willikers!  Who reacts like that?

Well...tons of people.  Heck, there's an entire designation of peoples facial reactions available on the net.

Should we start posting reaction gifs?  You seem to be completely unaware of their existence, and of the human propensity to make funny faces in the blink of an eye.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Then again, these are probably the only three times in humanity that has occurred, so my argument is likely unreasonable.

EDIT: Sorry, again, I'll phrase it more in keeping with your preferred mode of communication:

"This argument is likely ***te."

LMAO

Hillary Clinton’s Nonexistent Diagnosis – No Such Condition As “Non Contagious Bacterial Pneumonia” in ICD-10…

Fake illnesses, fake diagnosis and fake tests. All for a fake candidate. Go figure.

http://www.infowars.com/hillary-clintons-nonexistent-diagnosis-no-such-condition-as-non-contagious-bacterial-pneumonia-in-icd-10/

• Like 6

43 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

Hillary Clinton’s Nonexistent Diagnosis – No Such Condition As “Non Contagious Bacterial Pneumonia” in ICD-10…

Fake illnesses, fake diagnosis and fake tests. All for a fake candidate. Go figure.

http://www.infowars.com/hillary-clintons-nonexistent-diagnosis-no-such-condition-as-non-contagious-bacterial-pneumonia-in-icd-10/

Isn't that cosniderate of them. They invented a completely new disease to give her so that she could carry on going round hugging babies and waving at people on the street. :wub: 

• Like 2

It's just the New and Improved  pneumonia. They call it Newmonia. 

Seriously though when are they going to wheel this disaster of a person out of the media eye.

• Like 5

18 hours ago, MWoo7 said:

Sheeze no shortage of stories out there , kind of interesting ? I didn't put the comment with this. At least she can loosen up and not be a poster board like some, some are just too serious all the time.
CeAhIPJ.gif

You're kidding right?  Hillary is not known to ever loosen up or to joke, she is the most humorless nag in the world (the one exception was when she laughed and laughed about how Gaddafi was killed by having a bayonet shoved up his anus "we came, we saw, he died!  HAHAHAHAHAHA!).  If you listen to the audio to that GIF you posted she tries to attribute that spaz to brain freeze from the iced coffee she's drinking.  Note at the beginning when the phone is first thrust at her, her eyes slam shut and she twitches.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, aquatus1 said:

This is the one some people are calling seizure or a fit.  It really doesn't seem like one to me.

The first time I saw that it gave me the chills because that is exactly the same spaz that my Grandmother had when she was in the early stages of Parkinson's Disease.

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

The first time I saw that it gave me the chills because that is exactly the same spaz that my Grandmother had when she was in the early stages of Parkinson's Disease.

Best Available Evidence: Hillary Clinton Has Parkinson's

Clinton has been using her "dehydration" story for years. This time it won't work.

The media is already working around the clock to hush up questions about Hillary's rapidly deteriorating health. She overheated has allergies pneumonia! She'll be back on her feet soon, citizen. End of discussion. Anyone who says otherwise is a Looney Tune. (Remember that just a week ago the media shamed anyone who even suggested that Hillary Clinton might be sick.)

We don't buy it. Commenting on Clinton's latest "medical episode", Dr. Zuhdi Jasser M.D. observed: “What she had was a syncopal episode. She passed out. That’s either cardiovascular or neurologic. Now, her team wants us to believe it is dehydration. She didn’t appear to be dehydrated and that doesn’t get fixed in 90 minutes.”

There's a very good reason why Bill has already replaced his wife on the campaign trail: Hillary Clinton is suffering from advanced stages of Parkinson's. And it's just going to get worse.

http://russia-insider.com/en/hillary-clinton-has-parkinsons/ri16427

• Like 1

Yeah, that video of her head bobbing is weird, but I really think it's just her 'comical' reaction to those reporters all barking questions at the same time.  I don't see any signs of any sort of seizure.  She is far too in control of herself, and very quick with her laugh and her comment on the 'chai tea'.  I just don't think someone with a seizure could react that quickly.

The videos that are convincing to me (that something is wrong), are the most recent 'collapse' and the photos where she is being helped up the stairs.

• Like 1

* This just in: Hillary Clinton's Head Falls Off:o

"There is no need for alarm", said the "Democratic" Party's Chief Physician, Doctor V. Frankenstein. "We have plenty of spares". 

• Like 6

My wife had epilepsy.  I've dealt with many seizures, up close and personal.  There's more to a seizure than just a few moments shaking.  With all the muscle tensing and twitching, a seizure is like the most intense exercise session you can imagine.  Even a mild seizure would leave her completely exhausted for about 24 hours.  So I would guess that what we're seeing with Hillary is not seizures.  If what happed on 9/11 was a seizure she would not have been out walking, smiling and hugging children a mere 90 minutes later.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Big Jim said:

My wife had epilepsy.  I've dealt with many seizures, up close and personal.  There's more to a seizure than just a few moments shaking.  With all the muscle tensing and twitching, a seizure is like the most intense exercise session you can imagine.  Even a mild seizure would leave her completely exhausted for about 24 hours.  So I would guess that what we're seeing with Hillary is not seizures.  If what happed on 9/11 was a seizure she would not have been out walking, smiling and hugging children a mere 90 minutes later.

similarly, surely, if she had pneumonia, even the special non-contagious variety contrived by the "Democratic" Party.

... in fact, surely if it had been anything debilitating at all, even heat exhaustion. All of which just adds fuel to the argument that the one that was shown walking, smiling and hugging children was perhaps not the Hillary R. Clinton we all know and love. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

From what I read they are called freezes which are different than a full blown seizure.  Kind of a disconnect between the brain and motor functions.  The speech where she was being heckled and she just stops talking and stares which causes that person to walk over, put his are around her and talk her through it is a prime example.  

• Like 1

The only non-contagious pneumonia I've ever heard of is the kind you can get after surgery when you don't breathe deeply enough into that vapor thingy they always give you.

On 4-9-2016 at 8:10 PM, and then said:

First, I realize that no Democrat will see this video as anything but a hit piece.  Far from making it unworthy of your time though, I'd say it could be the most important info you'll get on her condition anywhere.  She has been shown to have all the physical issues any woman her age might have, PLUS a distinct issue with physical weakness.  Many email references by her staff citing needs for naps at odd hours and even commenting on herself about chronic fatigue.  She even asks in some - "have I responded already?"  Reagan was 73 and had survived an attempted assassination and STILL had more energy than HC when he ran for a second term.  A second term - after all the grueling trials of the first four years...

The video is well worth watching.  I can just imagine some critical moment where time is of the essence in dealing with an attack and she has to be awakened - or worse - her minders have to be CONVINCED to awaken her.  

[..]

...So vote Trump.

Lmfao.

11 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

...So vote Trump.

Lmfao.

Oh holy crap, I thought you were more intelligent than that. Don't you think that there might be anything at all about H. Clinton's behavior or state of health or state of mind that might be a cause for concern?  

You think voting for someone like Trump - whatever the circumstances - would fit the 'intelligent category'? Whats a cause for concern, Moff, is the very fact that out of 300.000.000 people; two of the most undesirable individuals end up as the two main choices presented to the American public. Whats even more cause for concern, is the fact the lionpart of them just go "Ok, which one should I support this time, which one will be my hero?" Instead of "Wtf is wrong with my country?!" Things will be going to h*ll in a handbasket pretty damn fast if one of these individuals gets into the White House. Mark my words. The Clinton woman's health is the least of your problems, some serious fundamental issues there.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

...So vote Trump.

Lmfao.

Yes, America is a terrible place where you MUST vote, and that vote must be for one of TWO candidates.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lord Fedorable said:

Yes, America is a terrible place where you MUST vote, and that vote must be for one of TWO candidates.

I don’t think Jill Stein, Gary Johnson, or Darrell Castle would like your post at all!

12 minutes ago, Lord Fedorable said:

It will be a terrible place the way its headed, yes. Your nation is being hollowed out, stratified, turned up side down. And the public is greenlighting all of it by their precious 'right to vote', attempting to turn things around using an inhrently diseased system.. Trying thesame thing over and over again, expecting a different result everytime. 'Insanity'.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

It will be a terrible place the way its headed, yes. Your nation is being hollowed out, stratified, turned up side down. And the public is greenlighting all of it by their precious 'right to vote', attempting to turn things around using an inhrently diseased system.. Trying thesame thing over and over again, expecting a different result everytime. 'Insanity'.

My nation is full of petty idiots who want to hold a non-binding plebiscite on gay marriage, allows avowed and proven racists soapboxes and parliamentary privilege to say what they please and is spending billions to deliver a wireless broadband service that will be the envy of sub-Saharan Africa.

America on the other hand is about to choose between not voting or voting for one of several hundred flavours of turd sandwich.

• Like 3

On 9/14/2016 at 1:46 PM, Dark_Grey said:

I like to remind Hillary voters that voting for her because she's a woman will do as much good as voting for Obama because he's black. What do they expect Hillary to do in Office? Create national women's holidays? Offer government grants for "lady products"? I should ask her voters just to know what their expectations are

Mainly what I hear is, "It's going to be HISTORIC!" They just want the bragging rights to a historic event.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Sweetpumper said:

They'll either say they misspoke, or that someone misheard. Generally HRC and her gang believe the entire rest of the human race is so stupid that they will believe anything told to them.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Sweetpumper said:

Best Available Evidence: Hillary Clinton Has Parkinson's

Clinton has been using her "dehydration" story for years. This time it won't work.

The media is already working around the clock to hush up questions about Hillary's rapidly deteriorating health. She overheated has allergies pneumonia! She'll be back on her feet soon, citizen. End of discussion. Anyone who says otherwise is a Looney Tune. (Remember that just a week ago the media shamed anyone who even suggested that Hillary Clinton might be sick.)

We don't buy it. Commenting on Clinton's latest "medical episode", Dr. Zuhdi Jasser M.D. observed: “What she had was a syncopal episode. She passed out. That’s either cardiovascular or neurologic. Now, her team wants us to believe it is dehydration. She didn’t appear to be dehydrated and that doesn’t get fixed in 90 minutes.”

There's a very good reason why Bill has already replaced his wife on the campaign trail: Hillary Clinton is suffering from advanced stages of Parkinson's. And it's just going to get worse.

http://russia-insider.com/en/hillary-clinton-has-parkinsons/ri16427

I'd tend to agree. I was in the Army and saw people get dehydrated. They didn't bounce back in 90 minutes. They took all day and night to recover. 

The idea of Parkinsons is pretty interesting, I wonder if it will stick.