Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is Clinton's health being ignored?

and-then

I think the answer to the health question will be like Obamacare..... We'll need to elect her before we can see what we got.

• Like 6

As is remarked here, what if the Donald had needed to have a bit of a sit down? Would the Media believe the bland assurances of the Republican Party? Would they be jumping up and down and bellowing that he wasn't fit to be President? I expect they would.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

As is remarked here, what if the Donald had needed to have a bit of a sit down? Would the Media believe the bland assurances of the Republican Party? Would they be jumping up and down and bellowing that he wasn't fit to be President? I expect they would.

If Trump had fallen down at the 9-11 tribute, you bet they'd have been all over him like white on rice.

On 9/14/2016 at 1:40 PM, seeder said:

Its potentially contagious too, to those...closest

http://www.people.com/article/hillary-clinton-staff-sick-pneumonia

Pneumonia Bug That Struck Hillary Clinton Also Seriously Sickened Several Members of Her Staff

At least half a dozen senior staff were felled, including campaign manager Robby Mook. Two top advisers even needed emergency medical treatment, the source says. One top adviser diagnosed at a Brooklyn urgent-care center with a respiratory infection was being treated with antibiotics in the days before Clinton's diagnosis. Another top adviser was taken by ambulance to the ER after collapsing from what turned out to be severe dehydration, the source said. 

This story could be "damage control", to convince us that she actually had pneumonia. But the simpler explanation is that she got pneumonia and then spread it around, not even telling her staff that she was sick. Great Boss. Real piece of work.

So people were actually going to the ER, and Hillary still thinks it was OK to go to the grandkids house instead of the hospital? Grandma of the Year award winner there.....

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 3

Hillary Says Being Home Resting Helped Her Reconnect With Hard Working Americans

What?

Hillary Clinton returned to the campaign trail Thursday and bizarrely attempted to use her sickness to suggest that she is some kind of working class champion of the people.

Hillary made out that being laid up at home, presumably in one of her many mansions surrounded by helpers and staff, allowed her to reconnect with hard working Americans.

Clinton declared that being off of the trail allowed her to gather her thoughts and “reconnect with what this whole campaign is about.”

http://www.infowars.com/hillary-says-being-home-resting-helped-her-reconnect-with-hard-working-americans/

LMAO!!!

• Like 4

On 9/16/2016 at 7:22 AM, Sweetpumper said:

Hillary Clinton returned to the campaign trail Thursday and bizarrely attempted to use her sickness to suggest that she is some kind of working class champion of the people.

Hillary made out that being laid up at home, presumably in one of her many mansions surrounded by helpers and staff, allowed her to reconnect with hard working Americans.

Clinton declared that being off of the trail allowed her to gather her thoughts and “reconnect with what this whole campaign is about.”

http://www.infowars.com/hillary-says-being-home-resting-helped-her-reconnect-with-hard-working-americans/

That is pretty funny. She stays home a couple days and now she's just one of the people? Did she drive herself to work today? She's not driven herself since she was the first lady of Arkansas.

I think they should get the hall for the first debate up to 75 degrees and see if she passes out after half an hour.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Kurzweil said:

Her campaign seems to be collapsing. I wonder what the October surprise thing is going to be about.

It's not collapsing, it is in "Good" health and should be fully recovered in a couple days. Just a touch of Trump-monia, which makes the campaign creak and trip, pass out and cough up phlegm, and have to stay home, but otherwise fit as fit as can be.

No sir, just close assistants going to the ER, but nothing to see here..... It's just made up conspiracies.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 4

Probably the only reason we've not had any more reports of her being ill is that she's been hiding for the last week.

Could explain why she doesn't do press conferences also. She couldn't afford to have a one hour press conference and faint in the middle of it, or show some other sign of illness.

5 hours ago, DieChecker said:

That is pretty funny. She stays home a couple days and now she's just one of the people? Did she drive herself to work today? She's not driven herself since she was the first lady of Arkansas.

I has to be tough to try and sell this horribly flawed woman to the people who will be voting.for her but they'd vote for a sack  of manure if told to and the radical feminists will vote for her but they don't care about anything but what is between her legs.  It is the rest of the voters that  they have to convince and how do you do that when on top of all the corruption and criminal activity you have a genuinely unlikable, not very smart and physically repulsive candidate.  Her speeches could be used as punishment time at Gitmo.  They could've run anyone else and they'dd be running away wit this election.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I has to be tough to try and sell this horribly flawed woman to the people who will be voting.for her but they'd vote for a sack  of manure if told to and the radical feminists will vote for her but they don't care about anything but what is between her legs.  It is the rest of the voters that  they have to convince and how do you do that when on top of all the corruption and criminal activity you have a genuinely unlikable, not very smart and physically repulsive candidate.  Her speeches could be used as punishment time at Gitmo.  They could've run anyone else and they'dd be running away wit this election.

I think it is clear, just look at the polling. Hillary does not have enough Fanatics on her side to Auto-Win. And she's always been horrible with actually TRYING to win. She goes through the motions, but there doesn't seem to the public to really be any Emotion/Passion behind her efforts.

Remember when President Obama won his second term, and the uber Leftists keep saying that the Republicans would never win the Presidency again? Well, just look, even with Trump running, she's almost already lost. The Presidency was in her hands, and she's let it slowly slip away. With weeks to go, she's just going to keep hemorrhaging percentage points. It is what she does when campaigning. 

Edited by DieChecker

36 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

They could've run anyone else and they'dd be running away wit this election.

I totally agree with you, but the converse is true as well.  As much as Trump seems to be loathed by America, the fact that he is ahead of her, or at least polling equal is a condemnation of both parties.

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, supervike said:

I totally agree with you, but the converse is true as well.  As much as Trump seems to be loathed by America, the fact that he is ahead of her, or at least polling equal is a condemnation of both parties.

Considering that Ted Cruz, Ben Carson and Chris Christie were the other offerings from the republican party one could make the argument there is evidence of collusion between the parties. Its like they got together and said "look, its Hillarys turn to be president , but if we run anyone against her who isnt an abomination of nature and logic she wont win"  

• Like 3

so are you saying the Trump was the one candidate who wasn't an abomination of nature and logic? Well I'm sure he'll be pleased to hear you say so :wub: 

1 minute ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

so are you saying the Trump was the one candidate who wasn't an abomination of nature and logic? Well I'm sure he'll be pleased to hear you say so :wub: 

LOL Um NOOOO im saying he was the abomination which made it past the others. Perhaps even the one chosen by the others as a guy they thought that noone would ever vote for (cuz comeon really?) so Queen Hillary can take her throne. 

• Like 1

I'm reminded of the old story about the tortoise and the hare.  The hare was so sure of winning that he thought he didn't actually have to try.  So he didn't do press conferences and took lots of time off.  Meanwhile the tortoise, who had no chance of winning, just kept plodding on, doing one rally after another.  He crossed the finish line while the hare was sleeping.  Truly a fable for our times.

• Like 7

On 9/18/2016 at 7:45 PM, Big Jim said:

I'm reminded of the old story about the tortoise and the hare.  The hare was so sure of winning that he thought he didn't actually have to try.  So he didn't do press conferences and took lots of time off.  Meanwhile the tortoise, who had no chance of winning, just kept plodding on, doing one rally after another.  He crossed the finish line while the hare was sleeping.  Truly a fable for our times.

If the US had 70 states instead of 50, the probably Bernie would have been the nominee, because Hillary was loosing fast there at the end. Sometimes it does matter how long the race is.

Otherwise I agree the tortoise could very well win this.

Healthy Hillary, falling behind in the polls decides to ake a few days off with just 50 days to go.  Her schedule for the next 50 days is bizarrely Hillary free. http://www.theamericanmirror.com/tired-today-hillary-nothing-public-calendar-debate-6-days/

Her speech at Temple has people wondering if she has had another neurological failure as here eyes appear oddly out of sync.  http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/trump-regaining-north-carolina-lead-hillary-unexpectedly-postpones-local-fundraiser-

Hilary's Fallon appearance was filmed last Friday and that appearance on the airplane has launched a thousand tweets

Of course we are all silly for speculating that there is a health problem plaguing Healthy Hillary, after all, eyes out of sync and taking 6 days off  while falling behind in the polls with just 50 days to go is all perfectly normal, especially after collapsing in the streets. Hopefully Healthy Hillary hangs in there as we don't need someone else running.  Hillary bought this nomination and Hillary deserves to stay until the end.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 4

On 9/18/2016 at 10:45 PM, Big Jim said:

Maybe Hillary is being more like a Marathon runner who doesn't overexert in order to make it to the finish line. 

Taking a few more days off physically couldn't hurt, fellow Democrats are still out there for her. 

Taking time off to plan for debates is much more important than any speeches because they will have more media coverage. She is being a true politician by practicing all angles that most likely will be brought up. Clinton is not a quitter like his former rivals, because she had the experience of personal attacks for many years. 

Trump says he doesn't need any preparation for debates. But general election debates are different audience and more viewed then rallies or primary debates. He may be surprised by her, just as I noticed his painful expressions caused by the confrontation by the Reverend of Michigan. He tweeted after as usual but during his  trip it is obvious he doesn't know how to face confrontation to his ego and always getting his way. He needs more coaching for debates but he says he doesn't need it. Oh well that's Trump.

• Like 1