Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is Clinton's health being ignored?

and-then

4 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Should we start a poll to guess how drugged up she'll be or when will she make the first twitch (coughing fit) in the first debate coming this Monday?  How many breaks will there be and how often will she leave the stage?

None - as presented on TV, they'll just cut to ads. She'll probably have a code word or a sign to say "need a break, schedule 30 minutes of ads". 

I suspect there'll be more ads than debate.

Trump will go to the loo once and it'll be dissected in minute detail. And heaven forfend if he pushes her on "a private issue" (what they'll be calling her illness by then). Nasty bully Trump picking on poor sick woman.

• Like 8

The post debate chatter will go a little something like this:

"Sexist !!"

"How dare you use that tone with Secretary Clinton!" "She is a grandmother you know!!"

Edited by -ZZ-
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, -ZZ- said:

The post debate chatter will go a little something like this:

"Sexist !!"

"How dare you use that tone with Secretary Clinton!" "She is a grandmother you know!!"

I believe Trump wins the popular vote (even after fraud concerns) but Hillary will get the electoral votes...

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

I believe Trump wins the popular vote (even after fraud concerns) but Hillary will get the electoral votes...

I hope you're wrong bud.

I think I will use a phrase I have seen here on UM in the past about Trump (Not so much lately though. I wonder why)

"If Hillary is elected i will move out of the country!!" :rolleyes:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Merc14 said:

EDIT This is just a rumor at Gateway Pundit so.....

I admire your candor.

7 hours ago, F3SS said:

Trying to run out the clock? Is that even possible? Do you think skipping the debate would keep her numbers stagnate as they generally have been or does it sink her ship?

If she doesn't debate, I think her ship is sunk.

Trump, on the other hand, doesn't debate and just offers incoherent diatribes.

*clean up in aisle 49* <--- who'll get that one first?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

I admire your candor.

Well, it is Hillary and if her lips are moving she is lying. Her campaign was/is just as dishonest so no one can trust what is, basically, just the mafia running for president.  Gateway Pundit is a little to enthusiastic to jump on the latest rumor so I qualify my statement in triplicate.  Just a heads up, I wouldn't advise anyone to count on it, especially with the Clintons

Just now, Merc14 said:

Well, it is Hillary and if her lips are moving she is lying. Her campaign was/is just as dishonest so no one can trust what is, basically, just the mafia running for president.  Gateway Pundit is a little to enthusiastic to jump on the latest rumor so I qualify my statement in triplicate.  Just a heads up, I wouldn't advise anyone to count on it, especially with the Clintons

...and the Donald has been lying like a rug, just as dishonest. Siphoning funds from his name foundation, for his own benefit.

How's the Giant Comet doing in the polls? :mellow:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

photo Hilary_zpsbmyrkrie.jpg

There...that's better.

That was damn funny. I do appreciate a good political cartoon.

"I'm good" - my country's national mantra, followed by "I'm Sorry" and the old favorite, "Pardon me".

Edited by Likely Guy

5 hours ago, -ZZ- said:

I hope you're wrong bud.

I think I will use a phrase I have seen here on UM in the past about Trump (Not so much lately though. I wonder why)

"If Hillary is elected i will move out of the country!!" :rolleyes:

Mexico?

• Like 1

Just now, Likely Guy said:

Mexico?

Naw, I can't legally enter Mexico (true story) I wasn't always as nice as I am now. :lol:

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, -ZZ- said:

Naw, I can't legally enter Mexico (true story) I wasn't always as nice as I am now. :lol:

S'okay. We'll build an underground railroad from Texas to Alberta (birthplace of Ted Cruz) you'll never know the difference.

It'll be a 2,000 mile tunnel built with backhoes and culverts, but if anyone asks... "We're building another pipeline".

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

What is she going to do when that 0300 call comes in?

Hang up. Or never wake up.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2016 at 5:43 PM, Merc14 said:

Healthy Hillary, falling behind in the polls decides to ake a few days off with just 50 days to go.  Her schedule for the next 50 days is bizarrely Hillary free. http://www.theamericanmirror.com/tired-today-hillary-nothing-public-calendar-debate-6-days/

Her speech at Temple has people wondering if she has had another neurological failure as here eyes appear oddly out of sync.  http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/trump-regaining-north-carolina-lead-hillary-unexpectedly-postpones-local-fundraiser-

Hilary's Fallon appearance was filmed last Friday and that appearance on the airplane has launched a thousand tweets

Of course we are all silly for speculating that there is a health problem plaguing Healthy Hillary, after all, eyes out of sync and taking 6 days off  while falling behind in the polls with just 50 days to go is all perfectly normal, especially after collapsing in the streets. Hopefully Healthy Hillary hangs in there as we don't need someone else running.  Hillary bought this nomination and Hillary deserves to stay until the end.

The one on the airplane had people saying she was high on pain killers, or maybe even drunk. I watched it and she certainly didn't seem very energetic, or engaged.

14 hours ago, Merc14 said:

That is just weird. My daughter can do that if she concentrates and holds one eye still. Isn't this a sign of possible head trauma? Maybe she fell again (at home?) and no one wants to say anything happened?

5 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

photo Hilary_zpsbmyrkrie.jpg

There...that's better.

I made my own version of the Hillary symbol.

Possible New Hillary Clinton Symbol.jpg

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 6

10 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I made my own version of the Hillary symbol.

Possible New Hillary Clinton Symbol.jpg

Very funny!  You could sell shirts and bumper stickers with that on it

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

Again, I'm no Hilary fan, but the airplane interview just seems like she is somber, and maybe tired.  I don't see slurring speech or anything.

The googly eyed one....well.  I'm not sure if I buy that.  I would like to see the interview from another source.  I think eyeballs can be easily manipulated in video editing.

I think the 'hilary's health' debate is better kept to the rock solid incidents (like the 9-11 Memorial fainting).  Adding this other stuff, especially when it's debatable, just muddy's the water, and makes the whole argument weak.

There is no doubting what we saw in that 9-11 video.

4 hours ago, Merc14 said:

I think you can do that at cafepress.com upload your design and people can buy shirts or tote bags, whatever they offer.

15 hours ago, Merc14 said:

10 hours ago, skliss said:

I think you can do that at cafepress.com upload your design and people can buy shirts or tote bags, whatever they offer.

Take it if you like.....

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Take it if you like.....

No, No....I'm not a politician...I don't take credit for other peoples work.... :D

• Like 1

Heard this on the radio today and had to laugh:

"Hillary Clinton doesn't eat pizza often.....but when she does....she gets Little Seizures!"

Heh!

• Like 7

This reporter asks Hillary if she would be willing to undergo some neurocognitive testing.  When Hillary replies in the same way she did about her email scandal when that first started getting brought up by the press.  It's just like listening to her saying there it was allowed and there were no classified emails.

• Like 2

I think if she does cancel the debate(s) it will be due to a family emergency, not her own health.  It will be something that generates sympathy for her, at least among her supporters, and takes the spotlight off of her own health concerns. Bill, Chelsea or the grandkids will take the fall.  She'll be portrayed as the devoted spouse, mother, or grandmother who puts family ahead of her own ambitions. 

• Like 2