Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is Clinton's health being ignored?

and-then

Maybe she did get the concussion in a plane crash while going to Iran in 2012.  Obama was wanting that Iran Nuke deal even then.  Its not like the government wouldn't lie or try to cover something up. 

WikiLeaks Bombshell: Hillary’s Brain Injury Caused By ‘Near Fatal Plane Crash’

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ashotep said:

Maybe she did get the concussion in a plane crash while going to Iran in 2012.  Obama was wanting that Iran Nuke deal even then.  Its not like the government wouldn't lie or try to cover something up. 

WikiLeaks Bombshell: Hillary’s Brain Injury Caused By ‘Near Fatal Plane Crash’

I know clandestine American missions to Iran don't have a great record as regards crashing (as Jimmy Carter would tell you), but as if it wasn't unlikely enough that H. Clinton (whose #2 priority, after deposing Assad, is war with Iran) would secretly go on a clandestine undercover mission to forestall war with Iran, and then as if her plane would just happen to crash while doing so.

Edited by Grand Moff Tarkin

5 hours ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

I know clandestine American missions to Iran don't have a great record as regards crashing (as Jimmy Carter would tell you), but as if it wasn't unlikely enough that H. Clinton (whose #2 priority, after deposing Assad, is war with Iran) would secretly go on a clandestine undercover mission to forestall war with Iran, and then as if her plane would just happen to crash while doing so.

You forget she wasn't in charge, Obama was.  Obama wanted nothing more than a nuke deal with Iran to put another feather in his cap.  I can see him sending her there.

Very well done synopsis of the Healthy Hillary fraud http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/09/dr_lisa_bardacks_faustian_bargain.html

There is a very big danger in allowing someone with degenerative neurological disease to assume the office of President.  It cannot be compared to Roosevelt's polio or any other presidents disabilities as they were purely physically debilitating.  The one exception I know of may be Kennedy's dependence on powerful pain killers and how they may have effected his judgement.    We all know the Clintons are inveterate liars and there is no doubt she is lying about her health but if she isn't having neurological problems then she needs to have an independent brain scan and tests done to prove it so.

Edited by Merc14

5 hours ago, Merc14 said:

There is a very big danger in allowing someone with degenerative neurological disease to assume the office of President.  It cannot be compared to Roosevelt's polio or any other presidents disabilities as they were purely physically debilitating.

well, of course, except for reagan....

18 hours ago, ninjadude said:

well, of course, except for reagan....

If Reagan had been suffering from dementia then I, unlike you, would've stood behind him leaving office but Reagan was most certainly not brain damaged while running for office and turned the country around after the destruction of Jimmy Carter.  In his second term the fear that he may be suffering from dementia was just that, a fear.  Upon analysis it was determined the man was perfectly fine.  Hillary, on the other hand, has suffered definite brain damage, that is not arguable as her personal doctor has reported it.  The only question is how serious the condition is. 

Her doctor proclaimed her perfectly fit and healthy yet a woman on Coumadin is NOT perfectly fit and healthy by any measure.  That is a serious medication that doctors prescribe in only the most serious cases.  That her doctor is corrupted enough, or threatened into, proclaiming the woman fit while listing her serious conditions only lends to the worries that she is a very ill person.   The only solution is she is given an independent evaluation by competent doctors, a simple enough solution that Hills is most reluctant to undergo for some reason.

As always turtlehead, your input is inept and ignorant.  Thankfully, however, you limit your silliness to one sentence nowadays which means we all are spared your empty thoughts.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Her doctor proclaimed her perfectly fit and healthy yet a woman on Coumadin is NOT perfectly fit and healthy by any measure.  That is a serious medication that doctors prescribe in only the most serious cases.  That her doctor is corrupted enough, or threatened into, proclaiming the woman fit while listing her serious conditions only lends to the worries that she is a very ill person.   The only solution is she is given an independent evaluation by competent doctors, a simple enough solution that Hills is most reluctant to undergo for some reason.

It can't be overstated how irresponsible it is to put a brain damaged 68 yr old sociopath (that's an accurate description,) in to the seat of power. We're not talking about the President of some Guatemalan island, this is the President of the United States whose awesome force will shape the political landscape of the globe as they see fit.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Reagan was most certainly not brain damaged while running for office

Upon analysis it was determined the man was perfectly fine.

You just keep on believin' those pipe dreams.

When Hillary first came out tonight hubby said...she looks drugged...but whatever it was must have kicked in. Her face was weird sometimes while he was talking, I think they told her to smile then and she's not used to it.

18 hours ago, Merc14 said:

You should read some of those links before posting. 

The point is, Reagan had no mental impairment while running.

Here the turtle implies it's okay to elect a mentally impaired president. That's the flaw in the logic.

"Reagan did it, so that proves there is nothing wrong with having a president that is mentally impaired!"

Harte

• Like 1

Furthermore, Altzehrimers doesn't affect your decision making ability, just your ability to retain information. 

1 hour ago, Harte said:

The point is, Reagan had no mental impairment while running.

Here the turtle implies it's okay to elect a mentally impaired president. That's the flaw in the logic.

"Reagan did it, so that proves there is nothing wrong with having a president that is mentally impaired!"

Harte

I have never seen logic and turtlehead join forces.  :D

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Is this some health device she wore at the debate or a transmitter?

hillary-earpiece

No. That's the wire connecting her brain to a battery pack she keeps concealed in her diaper. It also allows for her to be remote controlled when she has a stroke / seizure, or dies.........again.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ninjadude said:

Trump was sniffling from his pre-debate cocaine snort.

So you are a fan of Howard Dean?  LMFAO.  Trump never drank alcohol like Obama the ten trillion dollar loser, never smoked dope like Obama the mumbler, never did cocaine like Obama the stutterer (read Obama's books, his words, not mine or Howard's, turtlehead) and Trump can speak for hours without a teleprompter, something addle-brained Obama surely can't.  Thanks for teeing this one up for me turtlehead, as always, ytanks for embarrassing yourself on our behalf,no one does  it more regularly than you.  :yes:

As always we wait for your proof and, as always, I am betting you can't produce it.  Hopefully Trump files a lawsuit against Howard for libel and sues the donkey for ten million dollars. Back in your corner Stanley.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Is this some health device she wore at the debate or a transmitter?

hillary-earpiece

Looks like Trump called her out at the end of the debate. Notice the hand on the back.

hillary-clinton-donald-trump-5f65ef51-f483-447c-b180-cd46fcba9044.jpg

51 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I'd like to know what that was.  I'd say a wireless mic but the podiums were mic'd up.

As you clearly see the picture with a mic on her chest...but I would LOVE to hear your guess with a wire coming down the back of her shirt.  Her catheter, that you have commented on?  Pretty strange place.  Maybe it is just anti seizure meds getting pumped straight in the cerebellum.  Seriously, give me your guess.  

Edited by Agent0range
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

As you clearly see the picture with a mic on her chest...

Agree. A wireless mic. Probably in case the two of them decided to leave the podiums and mix it up. :lol:

The conspiracy minded will say it was to feed her answers to questions and fact checks. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

As you clearly see the picture with a mic on her chest...but I would LOVE to hear your guess with a wire coming down the back of her shirt.  Her catheter, that you have commented on?  Pretty strange place.  Maybe it is just anti seizure meds getting pumped straight in the cerebellum.  Seriously, give me your guess.  

My guess is a wireless feed to her so that she can answer the correct way.

3 hours ago, Kurzweil said:

Looks like Trump called her out at the end of the debate. Notice the hand on the back.

hillary-clinton-donald-trump-5f65ef51-f483-447c-b180-cd46fcba9044.jpg

See, that's what it was for. He was clearly pressing the button that activated the device in her Special Place, look at the look on her face. 

Edited by Grand Moff Tarkin
  • Like 1