Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is Clinton's health being ignored?

and-then

Why would they both be wearing clip on mics when there were mics on the podiums?   I also wonder how they kept her from coughing.  It just seems strange that after months of coughing fits they suddenly stop.  If they had a solution why didn't they use it before?

If you want to hang out, you've gotta take her out, cocaine
If you want to get down, get down on the ground, cocaine

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie,
Cocaine

If you got that lose, you want to kick them blues, cocaine
When your day is done, and you want to ride on cocaine

Cocaine

If your day is gone, and you want to ride on, cocaine
Don't forget this fact, you can't get it back, cocaine

Cocaine

Cocaine

-EC

On 9/27/2016 at 9:09 PM, ninjadude said:

Trump was sniffling from his pre-debate cocaine snort.

And your proof of that is....?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Agent0range said:

As you clearly see the picture with a mic on her chest...but I would LOVE to hear your guess with a wire coming down the back of her shirt.  Her catheter, that you have commented on?  Pretty strange place.  Maybe it is just anti seizure meds getting pumped straight in the cerebellum.  Seriously, give me your guess.  

I would LOVE for you to not be such a dicck all the time but I doubt that's going to happen. I hadn't noticed a clip on mic prior to my post, I wasn't jumping all over a conspiracy and I've never typed the word catheter on a keyboard in my life before just now. Why is it I can remember specific things many members here say or at least know it wasn't so and so who said something when I can't recall who it was in the first place yet I've been accused numerous times of saying things I hadn't said? I guess some people like yourself just talk out of your ass and hope shlt sticks. You share that smug attitude with Hillary. It's a liberal trait you can't help.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Howard Dean's tweet. Like I said above, talk out of ass and hope shlt sticks. It's a liberal trait that they can;t help.

• Like 4

Just now, F3SS said:

I would LOVE for you to not be such a dicck all the time but I doubt that's going to happen. I hadn't noticed a clip on mic prior to my post, I wasn't jumping all over a conspiracy and I've never typed the word catheter on a keyboard in my life before just now. Why is it I can remember specific things many members here say or at least know it wasn't so and so who said something when I can't recall who it was in the first place yet I've been accused numerous times of saying things I hadn't said? I guess some people like yourself just talk out of your ass and hope shlt sticks. You share that smug attitude with Hillary. It's a liberal trait you can't help.

I have to say, I do apologize.  The picture showing the mic occurred after your post, and to be honest, I didn't notice them during the debates either.  I can admit when I am wrong, and with that post, I was.  Another thing, I don't know why, but I confuse you with And Then quite often.  I don't know why..maybe it's the avatars, maybe it's the style of the post, I'm not sure.  Again, I apologize.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, F3SS said:

It must be a fad to make up stuff as one types, to bash and display intolerance and ignorance as if it were some badge of honor, and to intentionally troll and antagonize from the comfort that being anonymous on the internet provides.  Some people just can't think for themselves and have to parrot the words of those who they think are their betters.  I wouldn't get all bent out of shape about what you're quoting, it's the ramblings of the uninformed and intellectually jealous.  Juvenile, untrue and completely irrelevant.

Of course, I never listen to myself, as I get heated when others post their idiocy.  Meh...human beings...

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard

2 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

I have to say, I do apologize.  The picture showing the mic occurred after your post, and to be honest, I didn't notice them during the debates either.  I can admit when I am wrong, and with that post, I was.  Another thing, I don't know why, but I confuse you with And Then quite often.  I don't know why..maybe it's the avatars, maybe it's the style of the post, I'm not sure.  Again, I apologize.

Ok apology accepted. Thanks, that really takes the fire out of my retort.

1 minute ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

It must be a fad to make up stuff as one types, to bash and display intolerance and ignorance as if it were some badge of honor, and to intentionally troll and antagonize from the comfort that being anonymous on the internet provides.  Some people just can't think for themselves and have to parrot the words of those who they think are their betters.  I wouldn't get all bent out of shape about what you're quoting, it's the ramblings of the uninformed and intellectually jealous.

In light of his apology I'll have to digress at the moment.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ninjadude said:

Cocaine

Cocaine

Cocaine

Cocaine

-EC

Turtehead's intellect limits him to one sentence posts only unless he can C&P.   Good for us, sad for turtlehead. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ninjadude said:

Cocaine

Cocaine

Cocaine

Cocaine

-EC

Hang on "she"?

are you saying Hilary's on cocaine? That's one hell of an accusation Ninja. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, F3SS said:

Ok apology accepted. Thanks, that really takes the fire out of my retort.

In light of his apology I'll have to digress at the moment.

The small wonder of miracles, eh?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Agent0range said:

AT's is two cute puppies. Neither of them are wielding a guitar. :unsure: 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Proof? There's no need of proof. Hillary is deeply sick, and Trump has the sniffles... So... Trump is using cocaine.

The only surprising part is the Media hasn't made a bigger deal of it then they have.... to get people off the Hillary is Dying storyline.

When Hillary has obvious symptoms which may indicate a serious condition, it is natural for the Liberals to grab at any flaw at all in Trump, in order to inflate and try to level the playing field. In my opinion, they've failed so far, other then to make a bit of fun at Trump's expense with cocaine references. 

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Proof? There's no need of proof. Hillary is deeply sick, and Trump has the sniffles... So... Trump is using cocaine.

The only surprising part is the Media hasn't made a bigger deal of it then they have.... to get people off the Hillary is Dying storyline.

When Hillary has obvious symptoms which may indicate a serious condition, it is natural for the Liberals to grab at any flaw at all in Trump, in order to inflate and try to level the playing field. In my opinion, they've failed so far, other then to make a bit of fun at Trump's expense with cocaine references. 

I know.  You're spot on with this post.

11 hours ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

AT's is two cute puppies. Neither of them are wielding a guitar. :unsure: 

For quite some time, a few years probably, I had used my pouch as an avatar and have been up in the air about bringing her back. Ever since I had kids I never take pics of my dog anymore so nothing new to put up.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Lord Fedorable said:

Hang on "she"?

are you saying Hilary's on cocaine? That's one hell of an accusation Ninja. 

He obviously didn't mean Hillary for God's sake!

I mean, the lyrics say "she don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie..."

Harte

• Like 6

2 hours ago, F3SS said:

For quite some time, a few years probably, I had used my pouch as an avatar and have been up in the air about bringing her back. Ever since I had kids I never take pics of my dog anymore so nothing new to put up.

Pooch lol, I meant my pooch!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, F3SS said:

Pooch, pouch, spare tire, beer belly... whatever.

Harte

• Like 3

10 hours ago, F3SS said:

Yes, now you mention it I remember that.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 8:16 PM, ninjadude said:

Cocaine

Cocaine

Cocaine

Cocaine

-EC

This is out right AMAZING. Well coming from you I guess not. This women has shown several examples of serious neurological problems, while you call people crazy for pointing it out. Then a guy gets the sniffles at the beginning of fall, and he's a coke head. THIS is why no one takes the media, and crazy liberals seriously anymore. You brought it on your self. You brought Trump on yourselves.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sweetpumper said:

VIDEO: Hillary pops lozenge to stave off coughing fit

OMG! Stop the presses!

:sleepy:

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Sweetpumper said:

VIDEO: Hillary pops lozenge to stave off coughing fit

September 30, 2016
By Kyle Olson

Do these people not take a moment to stop, take a step back, and try to understand how a headline like this sounds to most reasonable people?

• Like 2

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/hillary-clinton-health-scandal-daughter-chelsea-claims-oblivious-pneumonia/

Just when Hillary Clinton thought her health scandal was behind her, Chelsea Clinton has opened up another can of worms! The former first daughter just admitted she didn’t even know about her mother’s fishy bout with pneumonia!

“Well, I didn’t know that she had pneumonia,” Chelsea said in an interview with Cosmopolitan. “I didn’t know she had pneumonia until she came over to my apartment. So I don’t think it was a conscious choice. I mean, she didn’t even tell me.”

Chelsea went on to say that she thought her mother would just “power through it as she has always powered through everything.”