Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is Clinton's health being ignored?

and-then

This one is funny...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/hillary-clintons-robot-seal-clap-8945798

Online conspiracy theorists believe they have found further evidence that Hillary Clinton is secretly seriously ill - or, in fact, a ROBOT.

The US presidential hopeful sparked yet more concerns for her health after she was spotted 'clapping like a seal' as Bernie Sanders spoke on her behalf at a rally.

Footage appears to show the 68-year-old looking tired and applauding robotically during her former rival's speech at the University of New Hampshire.

Eagle-eyed observers were quick to take to Twitter to comment on the Democratic nominee's apparent bizarre behaviour.

43 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Like i said ... 

On 9/13/2016 at 7:30 AM, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

I don't think "Hillary Clinton" exists at all. I think she's an android.

• Like 2

Though to be fair, if you'd treated Bernie the way that she and the Party had, i expect you'd feel embarrassed at him offering his effusive endorsement of you.

Bernie and his cellar dwellers according to Hillary. So we have deplorables cheering for Trump and cellar dwellers cheering for Bernie.   Does this mean ninjadude lives in hi mom's cellar?   Fitting.

• Like 2

Video: Clinton Staff Panics As Journalists Capture Video of Gurney Being Wheeled Backstage

Footage captured by Millie Weaver shows the hospital bed being moved as Clinton supporters wait patiently for Hillary to appear.

Moments later, a Clinton staffer is seen looking nervous while taking photos of Weaver and her cameraman.

The video then shows an EMS worker exiting the backstage area with a stressed look on his face. Hillary’s security staff also look nervous before Clinton finally appears.

http://www.infowars.com/video-clinton-staff-panics-as-journalists-capture-video-of-gurney-being-wheeled-backstage/

• Like 3

I can't help thinking of how, was it Brezhnev, one of those old Soviet leaders who looked like they were carved from stone at the best of times, was technically dead for his last few years in charge and was wheeled on and off planes and propped up for the cameras and so on.

47 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

Video: Clinton Staff Panics As Journalists Capture Video of Gurney Being Wheeled Backstage

Footage captured by Millie Weaver shows the hospital bed being moved as Clinton supporters wait patiently for Hillary to appear.

Moments later, a Clinton staffer is seen looking nervous while taking photos of Weaver and her cameraman.

The video then shows an EMS worker exiting the backstage area with a stressed look on his face. Hillary’s security staff also look nervous before Clinton finally appears.

http://www.infowars.com/video-clinton-staff-panics-as-journalists-capture-video-of-gurney-being-wheeled-backstage/

I like when she gets to the top of the stairs all by herself and they give it the "Tada!" sound effect.

Edited by Kurzweil
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Sweetpumper said:

While I agree with Kurzweil, the video is funny....but that whole thing is just a joke.  From the bold headline, to the intrepid reporter, if she could even be called a reporter.

Please tell me people don't take this source seriously?  I mean it's just a parody of a news site, right?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, supervike said:

While I agree with Kurzweil, the video is funny....but that whole thing is just a joke.  From the bold headline, to the intrepid reporter, if she could even be called a reporter.

Please tell me people don't take this source seriously?  I mean it's just a parody of a news site, right?

Ya'd think, unless you'd read this thread...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Sweetpumper said:

Also says Hillary took another lozenge in Toledo. Yet, pollen count in Toledo is near zero. Maybe those are pneumonia tablets? Or perhaps it is dehydrated water for her dehydration she always is suffering from.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Also says Hillary took another lozenge in Toledo. Yet, pollen count in Toledo is near zero. Maybe those are pneumonia tablets? Or perhaps it is dehydrated water for her dehydration she always is suffering from.

perhaps she had a bit of a sniffle. A lot of people do have a bit of a sniffle.

It's not like those old movies where anyone who coughed, would be dead before the picture ended.

Lol, Google's Targeted Advertising on the button again. I just flicked onto another site, and an Ad appeared for the Care & Dementia Show, An Opportunity to hear Key People Speak, Network & See the Latest Technology and Equipment Available

1 hour ago, Habitat said:

It's not like those old movies where anyone who coughed, would be dead before the picture ended.

Or a JJ Abrams show.

On 10/4/2016 at 11:27 PM, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

perhaps she had a bit of a sniffle. A lot of people do have a bit of a sniffle.

Perhaps..... 

The big excuse for her coughing has always been allergies though.

Edited by DieChecker

• 3 weeks later...