Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is Clinton's health being ignored?


and then
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

For you folks trying to keep up Hillary now has the flu according to Bill.  :rolleyes:

  

Yep....and that was a snot stain on her jacket says Bill, also, not sure how she got snot on her ear lobe tho!   :lol:

 

.

 

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

From your Reuters link, emphasis mine:

Where is the evidence she 'admitted it herself in the FBI interview', which was your claim?  

Even if she had admitted it, we also have the complicating factor that she's an inveterate liar, and your 'brain damage' claim partly relies on her actually telling the truth this once.

Did you just admit that she lied to the FBI?

Maybe you should become an agent. It appears that you are the type of investigator that was needed on this now-closed case.

Harte

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

Deplorable.

"What does Clinton call anybody who doesn't worship her?" I bet that Carl the Cuck worships her.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, seeder said:

 

What the heck was that freeze up about when her handler seemingly snapped her out of it. I'd like to see the minutes before the cut but she looked like she literally just froze and went somewhere else.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, OverSword said:

Michelle might be a potential replacement for Hillary if she drops out?

Oh HELL no!

Well, we know who Colin Powell will vote for if she enters the race (no pun). He mentioned racists in a hacked email, so I guess it takes one to know one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, seeder said:

Let me make this clear

Pneumonia is NOT cleared up, or made better with a shot, in just an hour or so....or even a few hours

I had pneumonia when I was five. I was in the hospital for a week.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Harte said:

Maybe you should become an agent. It appears that you are the type of investigator that was needed on this now-closed case.

My post didn't take much investigation since you provided the links yourself, don't blame me because you didn't apparently read them.  Not sure why you've been directing snark at me, I don't think I pointed any your way but whatevs.  You were right though, that she has brain damage isn't an exaggeration, just apparently un-evidenced at this point.  The next few weeks will be interesting though and should provide more evidence of serious health issues if she has them since she'll be so closely watched.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

From what I read, only her closest staff knew she was diagnosed with pneumonia. Her secrecy extends to the point of not talking to her own people??

Considering the trail of suspicious deaths associated with the Clintons it's probably best for both sides.  Would you want to be her confidant?  The fewer people that know anything the fewer people are likely to end up dead.  And after dealing with Lynch and Comey, horse's heads might be getting hard to come by.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

Considering the trail of suspicious deaths associated with the Clintons it's probably best for both sides.  Would you want to be her confidant?  The fewer people that know anything the fewer people are likely to end up dead.  And after dealing with Lynch and Comey, horse's heads might be getting hard to come by.

Actually there is a new thread about what to do with 45k wild horses. Hmm...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, skliss said:

Saw interview again, he also reported her friend said .... she's not steady on her feet and frequently gets dizzy at home even when she climbs stairs plus she has circulation problems.

This is so strange. An ad, for a medication that could make one dizzy, appeared when I read your post.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Zenith said:

They both have body doubles. In fact the the 'real' Trump and Clinton are in the Bahama's sipping Margaritas and sucking on each others' toes.

Thanks for that mental image. I now need a Viagra prescription. :wacko:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, MWoo7 said:

Sheeze no shortage of stories out there , kind of interesting ? I didn't put the comment with this. At least she can loosen up and not be a poster board like some, some are just too serious all the time.
CeAhIPJ.gif

This is the one some people are calling seizure or a fit.  It really doesn't seem like one to me.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

HA! hardly.  I would say to them, she's a person you know.

[update: site is becoming buggy 9:08 P.M., Wednesday,September/14/2016] can't even save this.

People and world now, have seen episodes of speech(I forget what that's called and the person can't do a thing about it but they say the wrong words), I'm no professional, don't even work in the psychiatric field anymore but I've seen nothing out of the ordinary, just being a person.

Oh some said epileptic episode and others said migraine, oh don't have books but there's another one, just can't recall it in the moment here annnnnnnnd moving back to the flow : D

Certainly nothing like this:

 

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, aquatus1 said:

This is the one some people are calling seizure or a fit.  It really doesn't seem like one to me.

What does it look like to you?  Who the hell does this?  I have NEVER seen a person react to a sudden change, the iPhone in her face, with that kind of behavior and the reporter was certainly taken aback.  That is normal behavior in your world?  Yikes!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites


 

Quote

 

Hillary Clinton was headed to an emergency room following her frightening collapse at the Sept. 11 memorial ceremony — but detoured to daughter Chelsea Clinton’s apartment to keep details of her medical treatment under wraps, The Post has learned.

Secret Service protocol called for the Democratic presidential nominee to be rushed to a state-designated Level I Trauma Center in the wake of her Sunday morning health crisis, sources said. In Manhattan, that would be Bellevue Hospital.

But a campaign operative decided to change course to avoid having Clinton seen by doctors, nurses and other medical workers who could leak details to reporters, according to a source.

http://nypost.com/2016/09/12/clinton-skips-out-on-emergency-room-during-health-episode/


 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Obama was the most secretive least available president of my lifetime, and by far the worst, and Hillary is far worse than him re. the transparency.  Paranoid delusional or Al Capone, you decide

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Merc14 said:

For you folks trying to keep up Hillary now has the flu according to Bill.  :rolleyes:

  

And Chelsey is letting her near her kids?

b******s to that. I'd be tossing my mother onto the curb rather than expose my baby to influenza.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, aztek said:

it does look like she tripped on something, on the plane. 

A banana skin put there by the famously fun loving Secret Service people.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Sweetpumper said:

"My overall impression is that Mrs. Clinton has remained healthy and has not developed new medical conditions this year other than a sinus and ear infection and her recently diagnosed pneumonia,"

:blink: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, aztek said:

true, however i do not think this plane belongs to any airline,  it belongs to state dept. the seal and united states of america sign on it , are indication, also there may be something on the floor, could be anything, not a part of the plane.  you can clearly see how her entire body jumps right before the fall. she is a sick woman i do not deny it, she has few serious issues, but this fall, looks like she tripped.

I think it belongs to the US Air Force. Interesting possibility for a lawsuit there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, seeder said:

 

Hillary Clinton was headed to an emergency room following her frightening collapse at the Sept. 11 memorial ceremony — but detoured to daughter Chelsea Clinton’s apartment to keep details of her medical treatment under wraps, The Post has learned.

Secret Service protocol called for the Democratic presidential nominee to be rushed to a state-designated Level I Trauma Center in the wake of her Sunday morning health crisis, sources said. In Manhattan, that would be Bellevue Hospital.

But a campaign operative decided to change course to avoid having Clinton seen by doctors, nurses and other medical workers who could leak details to reporters, according to a source.

http://nypost.com/2016/09/12/clinton-skips-out-on-emergency-room-during-health-episode/

 

 

So Campaign operatives - the Party - can overrule those who are supposed to be responsible for her safety and protection? I'd hope that there'd be some personnel changes within the Secret Service detail after that dereliction of duty. And good to see the Party have such respect for the professional ethics of the medical profession, isn't it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Merc14 said:

What does it look like to you?  Who the hell does this?  I have NEVER seen a person react to a sudden change, the iPhone in her face, with that kind of behavior and the reporter was certainly taken aback.  That is normal behavior in your world?  Yikes!

It looks to me like a lady having fun! What dull circles you must move in :unsure:. Lots of people of all ages do this, exaggerate a reaction for laughs. I would top myself if it stopped appearing in my life! :lol:  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.