Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is Clinton's health being ignored?


and then
 Share

Recommended Posts

Latest update is she has cancelled another event, a fundraiser in California.  

11 minutes ago, White Unicorn said:

Maybe Hillary is being more like a Marathon runner who doesn't overexert in order to make it to the finish line. 

Yes, taking a few days off  with 50 days to go in an election while your poll numbers are sagging is just the thing to do.   Happens all the time.    :rolleyes:  Marathon runner.  LMAO

Quote

Taking a few more days off phys ically couldn't hurt, fellow Democrats are still out there for her. 

There are a LOT of fellow democrats very worried about their candidates behavior right now.  No matter what you are trying to make yourself believe, or why you would do so in the first place, candidates with her numbers do NOT take several days off and cancel fundraisers a month and  a half before election day. 

Quote

Taking time off to plan for debates is much more important than any speeches because they will have more media coverage. She is being a true politician by practicing all angles that most likely will be brought up. Clinton is not a quitter like his former rivals, because she had the experience of personal attacks for many years. 

So you know something her staff doesn't?  How'd you come up with this since they are not saying that?   In fact they aren't saying anything and that is very bizarre.

Quote

Trump says he doesn't need any preparation for debates. But general election debates are different audience and more viewed then rallies or primary debates. He may be surprised by her, just as I noticed his painful expressions caused by the confrontation by the Reverend of Michigan. He tweeted after as usual but during his trip it is obvious he doesn't know how to face confrontation to his ego and always getting his way. He needs more coaching for debates but he says he doesn't need it. Oh well that's Trump.

That may all be true but it doesn't change the fact that Hillary is behaving in an extremely bizarre way for a presidential candidate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is very interesting for an insight into her state of mind. (N.B. :blush: language, but the language is the important thing I think, as it really tells you what her mind's like.) 

I know comparisons to the Führer of the Third Reich between 1933 and 1945 are generally frowned upon <_<. but she really does seem to be becoming increasingly like him in these uncontrollable outbursts of fury. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Latest update is she has cancelled another event, a fundraiser in California.  

Yes, taking a few days off  with 50 days to go in an election while your poll numbers are sagging is just the thing to do.   Happens all the time.    :rolleyes:  Marathon runner.  LMAO

There are a LOT of fellow democrats very worried about their candidates behavior right now.  No matter what you are trying to make yourself believe, or why you would do so in the first place, candidates with her numbers do NOT take several days off and cancel fundraisers a month and  a half before election day. 

So you know something her staff doesn't?  How'd you come up with this since they are not saying that?   In fact they aren't saying anything and that is very bizarre.

That may all be true but it doesn't change the fact that Hillary is behaving in an extremely bizarre way for a presidential candidate. 

Both candidates are bizarre. No I don't know anything her campaign doesn't. Hillary said in a rally she wasn't a quitter and planned in little details all her life.

That tells me she is probably an obssessive compulsive type of personality, multitasking with many details as many women need to be in the business or political world.

A political analyst on the Rachal Maddow show mentioned Hillary had plans to practice for debate as is common in politics prior to her 9-11 illness. I think she is taking time off to prepare and it will also help any physical challenges she faces. It's just my assumption from what I noticed from various media happenings of her campaign so far and her attorney background of preparedness being required for any success. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Has Clinton been the most removed candidate in US election history? In terms of public appearances, rallies, press conferences, etc? I feel like I can count on one hand the number of public speeches she's done since announcing her plans.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Should we start a poll to guess how drugged up she'll be or when will she make the first twitch (coughing fit) in the first debate coming this Monday?  How many breaks will there be and how often will she leave the stage?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, White Unicorn said:

Both candidates are bizarre. No I don't know anything her campaign doesn't. Hillary said in a rally she wasn't a quitter and planned in little details all her life.

So she plans the little details but fails to plan for practice tiome for a debate she has known about for months?  Instead she stiffs several big money donors at the last minute to fit in some practice time?   

Quote

That tells me she is probably an obssessive compulsive type of personality, multitasking with many details as many women need to be in the business or political world.

Damn, they really have you blinded with the liberal BS don't they?  Don't you think men is the business world have to do this as well? 

Quote

A political analyst on the Rachal Maddow show mentioned Hillary had plans to practice for debate as is common in politics prior to her 9-11 illness. I think she is taking time off to prepare and it will also help any physical challenges she faces. It's just my assumption from what I noticed from various media happenings of her campaign so far and her attorney background of preparedness being required for any success. 

If Hillary was this super-multitasker and detail oriented, "I schedule everything!" person Maddow and her ilk are trying to convince you of, then she would've long ago scheduled this practice time around these very high dollar events she just cancelled at the last minute, no?   You don't stiff donors like the people that go to these fundraisers at the last minute to get in some extra practice time for a debate next week.  I posted her schedule above and there is almost nothing on it so she has nothing but time to practice so Maddow is blowing smoke up her viewer's arses with this silly BS.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

So she plans the little details but fails to plan for practice tiome for a debate she has known about for months?  Instead she stiffs several big money donors at the last minute to fit in some practice time?   

Damn, they really have you blinded with the liberal BS don't they?  Don't you think men is the business world have to do this as well? 

If Hillary was this super-multitasker and detail oriented, "I schedule everything!" person Maddow and her ilk are trying to convince you of, then she would've long ago scheduled this practice time around these very high dollar events she just cancelled at the last minute, no?   You don't stiff donors like the people that go to these fundraisers at the last minute to get in some extra practice time for a debate next week.  I posted her schedule above and there is almost nothing on it so she has nothing but time to practice so Maddow is blowing smoke up her viewer's arses with this silly BS.

Other big doners have come to support her campaign and she already has all the big money and DNC on her side. She obviously needs more rest and preparation more than doing more fund raisers, so she takes a few more days. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, White Unicorn said:

Other big doners have come to support her campaign and she already has all the big money and DNC on her side. She obviously needs more rest and preparation more than doing more fund raisers, so she takes a few more days. 

What is she going to do when that 0300 call comes in?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

What is she going to do when that 0300 call comes in?

Nothing, until her SS detail revives her with an AED.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, White Unicorn said:

Other big doners have come to support her campaign and she already has all the big money and DNC on her side. She obviously needs more rest and preparation more than doing more fund raisers, so she takes a few more days. 

That she needs rest is something we can agree on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

What is she going to do when that 0300 call comes in?

That's an excellent point. I'm sure the going gets tough in the Oval Office far more than we'd think beyond just major events or attacks. I'd have maybe agreed to the preparation excuse until Merc woke me back up with the realization that she'd have had this time off scheduled long ago and not fundraisers, It's so obvious she doesn't have the stamina for this. You think there's a chance she doesn't do the debate?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, White Unicorn said:

Other big doners have come to support her campaign and she already has all the big money and DNC on her side. She obviously needs more rest and preparation more than doing more fund raisers, so she takes a few more days. 

Yes, and this

56 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

What is she going to do when that 0300 call comes in?

is exactly the point. You don't always get the chance for rest and preparation before anything challenging in that job. :no: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now there are whispers that she may be canceling the debate on Monday.  Just rumors and whispers but we shall see.  http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/conservative-rumblings-hillary-clinton-may-cancel-debate-monday/

 

EDIT This is just a rumor at Gateway Pundit so.....

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Merc14 said:

Now there are whispers that she may be canceling the debate on Monday.  Just rumors and whispers but we shall see.  http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/conservative-rumblings-hillary-clinton-may-cancel-debate-monday/

She's between a rock and hard place now. If she cancels, that's another container of gas on the "poor health rumors" fire. If she does the debate, on a best case scenario she's still going head to head with Donald Trump in a public forum while battling pneumonia and a seething mass of Americans that want to see her fall.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trying to run out the clock? Is that even possible? Do you think skipping the debate would keep her numbers stagnate as they generally have been or does it sink her ship?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Now there are whispers that she may be canceling the debate on Monday.  Just rumors and whispers but we shall see.  http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/conservative-rumblings-hillary-clinton-may-cancel-debate-monday/

If she does cancel, I think the DNC will have to seriously look at getting Uncle Joe to run.  If she is a no show on Monday, she can just pack it in.  Maybe get a guest debater to fill in??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton suddenly and unexpectedly postponed a planned fundraiser in North Carolina that was scheduled for Tuesday, raising speculation again about her health, WNCN reported.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Clinton-Cancels-North-Carolina-Event/2016/09/21/id/749331/

What, is she going to cancel everything?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

That she needs rest is something we can agree on

Yes Merc. You forget I'm a bleeding heart independent. I don't like  either candidate. I watch to much politics on TV.  Different news networrks and rallies interviews of all the different parties and Congress in session etc. Watching any of them fully is better than media that shows just clips and analyzing what was said, its far different when you see something in the whole version.  Debates will be like that, no commercials or commentaries until after it is seen in whole. It's been a most sad but entertaining campaign so far.

On a more entertaining note I would have liked to seen Trump debate Elizabeth Warren. She's a progressive who was the last woman of the Senate to support Hillary. She's got way more stamina and integraty then Hillary. I loved the way she confronted the CEO of Wells Fargo for corruption. I like her fire and persistence in her views. I would vote for Pocahontas for President to campaign as president opposing Trump. That would have been more entertaining than with  Hillary! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, White Unicorn said:

Yes Merc. You forget I'm a bleeding heart independent. I don't like  either candidate. I watch to much politics on TV.  Different news networrks and rallies interviews of all the different parties and Congress in session etc. Watching any of them fully is better than media that shows just clips and analyzing what was said, its far different when you see something in the whole version.  Debates will be like that, no commercials or commentaries until after it is seen in whole. It's been a most sad but entertaining campaign so far.

On a more entertaining note I would have liked to seen Trump debate Elizabeth Warren. She's a progressive who was the last woman of the Senate to support Hillary. She's got way more stamina and integraty then Hillary. I loved the way she confronted the CEO of Wells Fargo for corruption. I like her fire and persistence in her views. I would vote for Pocahontas for President to campaign as president opposing Trump. That would have been more entertaining than with  Hillary! 

The DNC could've run just about anybody and been doing better than they are with Hillary.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

Yes, and this

is exactly the point. You don't always get the chance for rest and preparation before anything challenging in that job. :no: 

Ronald  Reagan 's Administration managed after he was shot and had Alzheimers probabaly not so different if something happened to her.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

The DNC could've run just about anybody and been doing better than they are with Hillary.

Yep, and Debbie Frizzle hair made it happen.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, White Unicorn said:

Ronald  Reagan 's Administration managed after he was shot and had Alzheimers probabaly not so different if something happened to her.

Yeah but is Clinton's administration able to manage it? Different people, different political climate but your point is noted

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.