Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is Clinton's health being ignored?


and then
 Share

Recommended Posts

Why would they both be wearing clip on mics when there were mics on the podiums?   I also wonder how they kept her from coughing.  It just seems strange that after months of coughing fits they suddenly stop.  If they had a solution why didn't they use it before?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you want to hang out, you've gotta take her out, cocaine
If you want to get down, get down on the ground, cocaine

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie,
Cocaine

If you got that lose, you want to kick them blues, cocaine
When your day is done, and you want to ride on cocaine

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie,
Cocaine

If your day is gone, and you want to ride on, cocaine
Don't forget this fact, you can't get it back, cocaine

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie,
Cocaine

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie,
Cocaine

 

-EC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/27/2016 at 9:09 PM, ninjadude said:

Trump was sniffling from his pre-debate cocaine snort.

And your proof of that is....?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Agent0range said:

As you clearly see the picture with a mic on her chest...but I would LOVE to hear your guess with a wire coming down the back of her shirt.  Her catheter, that you have commented on?  Pretty strange place.  Maybe it is just anti seizure meds getting pumped straight in the cerebellum.  Seriously, give me your guess.  

I would LOVE for you to not be such a dicck all the time but I doubt that's going to happen. I hadn't noticed a clip on mic prior to my post, I wasn't jumping all over a conspiracy and I've never typed the word catheter on a keyboard in my life before just now. Why is it I can remember specific things many members here say or at least know it wasn't so and so who said something when I can't recall who it was in the first place yet I've been accused numerous times of saying things I hadn't said? I guess some people like yourself just talk out of your ass and hope shlt sticks. You share that smug attitude with Hillary. It's a liberal trait you can't help.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

And your proof of that is....?

Howard Dean's tweet. Like I said above, talk out of ass and hope shlt sticks. It's a liberal trait that they can;t help.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, F3SS said:

I would LOVE for you to not be such a dicck all the time but I doubt that's going to happen. I hadn't noticed a clip on mic prior to my post, I wasn't jumping all over a conspiracy and I've never typed the word catheter on a keyboard in my life before just now. Why is it I can remember specific things many members here say or at least know it wasn't so and so who said something when I can't recall who it was in the first place yet I've been accused numerous times of saying things I hadn't said? I guess some people like yourself just talk out of your ass and hope shlt sticks. You share that smug attitude with Hillary. It's a liberal trait you can't help.

I have to say, I do apologize.  The picture showing the mic occurred after your post, and to be honest, I didn't notice them during the debates either.  I can admit when I am wrong, and with that post, I was.  Another thing, I don't know why, but I confuse you with And Then quite often.  I don't know why..maybe it's the avatars, maybe it's the style of the post, I'm not sure.  Again, I apologize.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I would LOVE for you to not be such a dicck all the time but I doubt that's going to happen. I hadn't noticed a clip on mic prior to my post, I wasn't jumping all over a conspiracy and I've never typed the word catheter on a keyboard in my life before just now. Why is it I can remember specific things many members here say or at least know it wasn't so and so who said something when I can't recall who it was in the first place yet I've been accused numerous times of saying things I hadn't said? I guess some people like yourself just talk out of your ass and hope shlt sticks. You share that smug attitude with Hillary. It's a liberal trait you can't help.

It must be a fad to make up stuff as one types, to bash and display intolerance and ignorance as if it were some badge of honor, and to intentionally troll and antagonize from the comfort that being anonymous on the internet provides.  Some people just can't think for themselves and have to parrot the words of those who they think are their betters.  I wouldn't get all bent out of shape about what you're quoting, it's the ramblings of the uninformed and intellectually jealous.  Juvenile, untrue and completely irrelevant.

Of course, I never listen to myself, as I get heated when others post their idiocy.  Meh...human beings...

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

I have to say, I do apologize.  The picture showing the mic occurred after your post, and to be honest, I didn't notice them during the debates either.  I can admit when I am wrong, and with that post, I was.  Another thing, I don't know why, but I confuse you with And Then quite often.  I don't know why..maybe it's the avatars, maybe it's the style of the post, I'm not sure.  Again, I apologize.

Ok apology accepted. Thanks, that really takes the fire out of my retort.

1 minute ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

It must be a fad to make up stuff as one types, to bash and display intolerance and ignorance as if it were some badge of honor, and to intentionally troll and antagonize from the comfort that being anonymous on the internet provides.  Some people just can't think for themselves and have to parrot the words of those who they think are their betters.  I wouldn't get all bent out of shape about what you're quoting, it's the ramblings of the uninformed and intellectually jealous.

In light of his apology I'll have to digress at the moment.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ninjadude said:

If you want to hang out, you've gotta take her out, cocaine
If you want to get down, get down on the ground, cocaine

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie,
Cocaine

If you got that lose, you want to kick them blues, cocaine
When your day is done, and you want to ride on cocaine

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie,
Cocaine

If your day is gone, and you want to ride on, cocaine
Don't forget this fact, you can't get it back, cocaine

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie,
Cocaine

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie,
Cocaine

 

-EC

Turtehead's intellect limits him to one sentence posts only unless he can C&P.   Good for us, sad for turtlehead. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ninjadude said:

If you want to hang out, you've gotta take her out, cocaine
If you want to get down, get down on the ground, cocaine

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie,
Cocaine

If you got that lose, you want to kick them blues, cocaine
When your day is done, and you want to ride on cocaine

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie,
Cocaine

If your day is gone, and you want to ride on, cocaine
Don't forget this fact, you can't get it back, cocaine

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie,
Cocaine

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie,
Cocaine

 

-EC

Hang on "she"?

are you saying Hilary's on cocaine? That's one hell of an accusation Ninja. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, F3SS said:

Ok apology accepted. Thanks, that really takes the fire out of my retort.

In light of his apology I'll have to digress at the moment.

The small wonder of miracles, eh?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Agent0range said:

I have to say, I do apologize.  The picture showing the mic occurred after your post, and to be honest, I didn't notice them during the debates either.  I can admit when I am wrong, and with that post, I was.  Another thing, I don't know why, but I confuse you with And Then quite often.  I don't know why..maybe it's the avatars, maybe it's the style of the post, I'm not sure.  Again, I apologize.

AT's is two cute puppies. Neither of them are wielding a guitar. :unsure: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

And your proof of that is....?

Proof? There's no need of proof. Hillary is deeply sick, and Trump has the sniffles... So... Trump is using cocaine.

The only surprising part is the Media hasn't made a bigger deal of it then they have.... to get people off the Hillary is Dying storyline.

When Hillary has obvious symptoms which may indicate a serious condition, it is natural for the Liberals to grab at any flaw at all in Trump, in order to inflate and try to level the playing field. In my opinion, they've failed so far, other then to make a bit of fun at Trump's expense with cocaine references. 

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Proof? There's no need of proof. Hillary is deeply sick, and Trump has the sniffles... So... Trump is using cocaine.

The only surprising part is the Media hasn't made a bigger deal of it then they have.... to get people off the Hillary is Dying storyline.

When Hillary has obvious symptoms which may indicate a serious condition, it is natural for the Liberals to grab at any flaw at all in Trump, in order to inflate and try to level the playing field. In my opinion, they've failed so far, other then to make a bit of fun at Trump's expense with cocaine references. 

I know.  You're spot on with this post.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

AT's is two cute puppies. Neither of them are wielding a guitar. :unsure: 

For quite some time, a few years probably, I had used my pouch as an avatar and have been up in the air about bringing her back. Ever since I had kids I never take pics of my dog anymore so nothing new to put up.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Lord Fedorable said:

Hang on "she"?

are you saying Hilary's on cocaine? That's one hell of an accusation Ninja. 

He obviously didn't mean Hillary for God's sake!

I mean, the lyrics say "she don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie..."

Harte

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, F3SS said:

For quite some time, a few years probably, I had used my pouch as an avatar and have been up in the air about bringing her back. Ever since I had kids I never take pics of my dog anymore so nothing new to put up.

Pooch lol, I meant my pooch!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, F3SS said:

Pooch lol, I meant my pooch!

Pooch, pouch, spare tire, beer belly... whatever.

Harte

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, F3SS said:

Pooch lol, I meant my pooch!

Yes, now you mention it I remember that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 8:16 PM, ninjadude said:

If you want to hang out, you've gotta take her out, cocaine
If you want to get down, get down on the ground, cocaine

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie,
Cocaine

If you got that lose, you want to kick them blues, cocaine
When your day is done, and you want to ride on cocaine

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie,
Cocaine

If your day is gone, and you want to ride on, cocaine
Don't forget this fact, you can't get it back, cocaine

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie,
Cocaine

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie,
Cocaine

 

-EC

This is out right AMAZING. Well coming from you I guess not. This women has shown several examples of serious neurological problems, while you call people crazy for pointing it out. Then a guy gets the sniffles at the beginning of fall, and he's a coke head. THIS is why no one takes the media, and crazy liberals seriously anymore. You brought it on your self. You brought Trump on yourselves.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Sweetpumper said:

VIDEO: Hillary pops lozenge to stave off coughing fit

 
 

OMG! Stop the presses!

:sleepy:

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Sweetpumper said:

VIDEO: Hillary pops lozenge to stave off coughing fit

September 30, 2016
By Kyle Olson

Do these people not take a moment to stop, take a step back, and try to understand how a headline like this sounds to most reasonable people?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/hillary-clinton-health-scandal-daughter-chelsea-claims-oblivious-pneumonia/

Quote

Just when Hillary Clinton thought her health scandal was behind her, Chelsea Clinton has opened up another can of worms! The former first daughter just admitted she didn’t even know about her mother’s fishy bout with pneumonia!

“Well, I didn’t know that she had pneumonia,” Chelsea said in an interview with Cosmopolitan. “I didn’t know she had pneumonia until she came over to my apartment. So I don’t think it was a conscious choice. I mean, she didn’t even tell me.”

Chelsea went on to say that she thought her mother would just “power through it as she has always powered through everything.”

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.