Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
and then

Why is Clinton's health being ignored?

644 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

DieChecker

This one is funny...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/hillary-clintons-robot-seal-clap-8945798

Quote

Online conspiracy theorists believe they have found further evidence that Hillary Clinton is secretly seriously ill - or, in fact, a ROBOT.

The US presidential hopeful sparked yet more concerns for her health after she was spotted 'clapping like a seal' as Bernie Sanders spoke on her behalf at a rally.

Footage appears to show the 68-year-old looking tired and applauding robotically during her former rival's speech at the University of New Hampshire.

Eagle-eyed observers were quick to take to Twitter to comment on the Democratic nominee's apparent bizarre behaviour.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Dumbledore the Awesome
43 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Like i said ... 

 

On 9/13/2016 at 7:30 AM, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

I don't think "Hillary Clinton" exists at all. I think she's an android.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome

Though to be fair, if you'd treated Bernie the way that she and the Party had, i expect you'd feel embarrassed at him offering his effusive endorsement of you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14

Bernie and his cellar dwellers according to Hillary. So we have deplorables cheering for Trump and cellar dwellers cheering for Bernie.   Does this mean ninjadude lives in hi mom's cellar?   Fitting.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sweetpumper

Probably.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gingitsune

You mean this kind of cellar?

wine-hotels.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sweetpumper

Video: Clinton Staff Panics As Journalists Capture Video of Gurney Being Wheeled Backstage

 

Footage captured by Millie Weaver shows the hospital bed being moved as Clinton supporters wait patiently for Hillary to appear.

Moments later, a Clinton staffer is seen looking nervous while taking photos of Weaver and her cameraman.

The video then shows an EMS worker exiting the backstage area with a stressed look on his face. Hillary’s security staff also look nervous before Clinton finally appears.

http://www.infowars.com/video-clinton-staff-panics-as-journalists-capture-video-of-gurney-being-wheeled-backstage/

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome

I can't help thinking of how, was it Brezhnev, one of those old Soviet leaders who looked like they were carved from stone at the best of times, was technically dead for his last few years in charge and was wheeled on and off planes and propped up for the cameras and so on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kurzweil
47 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

Video: Clinton Staff Panics As Journalists Capture Video of Gurney Being Wheeled Backstage

 

Footage captured by Millie Weaver shows the hospital bed being moved as Clinton supporters wait patiently for Hillary to appear.

Moments later, a Clinton staffer is seen looking nervous while taking photos of Weaver and her cameraman.

The video then shows an EMS worker exiting the backstage area with a stressed look on his face. Hillary’s security staff also look nervous before Clinton finally appears.

http://www.infowars.com/video-clinton-staff-panics-as-journalists-capture-video-of-gurney-being-wheeled-backstage/

 

I like when she gets to the top of the stairs all by herself and they give it the "Tada!" sound effect.

Edited by Kurzweil
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sweetpumper

It'd be a better trick if they could make her disappear.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
supervike
5 hours ago, Sweetpumper said:

Video: Clinton Staff Panics As Journalists Capture Video of Gurney Being Wheeled Backstage

 

Footage captured by Millie Weaver shows the hospital bed being moved as Clinton supporters wait patiently for Hillary to appear.

Moments later, a Clinton staffer is seen looking nervous while taking photos of Weaver and her cameraman.

The video then shows an EMS worker exiting the backstage area with a stressed look on his face. Hillary’s security staff also look nervous before Clinton finally appears.

http://www.infowars.com/video-clinton-staff-panics-as-journalists-capture-video-of-gurney-being-wheeled-backstage/

 

While I agree with Kurzweil, the video is funny....but that whole thing is just a joke.  From the bold headline, to the intrepid reporter, if she could even be called a reporter.

Please tell me people don't take this source seriously?  I mean it's just a parody of a news site, right?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liquid Gardens
3 hours ago, supervike said:

While I agree with Kurzweil, the video is funny....but that whole thing is just a joke.  From the bold headline, to the intrepid reporter, if she could even be called a reporter.

Please tell me people don't take this source seriously?  I mean it's just a parody of a news site, right?

Ya'd think, unless you'd read this thread...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
DieChecker
11 hours ago, Sweetpumper said:

Video: Clinton Staff Panics As Journalists Capture Video of Gurney Being Wheeled Backstage

 

Footage captured by Millie Weaver shows the hospital bed being moved as Clinton supporters wait patiently for Hillary to appear.

Moments later, a Clinton staffer is seen looking nervous while taking photos of Weaver and her cameraman.

The video then shows an EMS worker exiting the backstage area with a stressed look on his face. Hillary’s security staff also look nervous before Clinton finally appears.

http://www.infowars.com/video-clinton-staff-panics-as-journalists-capture-video-of-gurney-being-wheeled-backstage/

 

Also says Hillary took another lozenge in Toledo. Yet, pollen count in Toledo is near zero. Maybe those are pneumonia tablets? Or perhaps it is dehydrated water for her dehydration she always is suffering from.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome
2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Also says Hillary took another lozenge in Toledo. Yet, pollen count in Toledo is near zero. Maybe those are pneumonia tablets? Or perhaps it is dehydrated water for her dehydration she always is suffering from.

perhaps she had a bit of a sniffle. A lot of people do have a bit of a sniffle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat

It's not like those old movies where anyone who coughed, would be dead before the picture ended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome

Lol, Google's Targeted Advertising on the button again. I just flicked onto another site, and an Ad appeared for the Care & Dementia Show, An Opportunity to hear Key People Speak, Network & See the Latest Technology and Equipment Available

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
1 hour ago, Habitat said:

It's not like those old movies where anyone who coughed, would be dead before the picture ended.

Or a JJ Abrams show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
On 10/4/2016 at 11:27 PM, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

perhaps she had a bit of a sniffle. A lot of people do have a bit of a sniffle.

Perhaps..... 

The big excuse for her coughing has always been allergies though.

Edited by DieChecker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.