Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Climate change is RACIST' says BLM

seeder

Losing all respect now for such idiocy

'Climate change is RACIST' Black Lives Matter SHUT DOWN London City airport with protest
BLACK Lives Matter activists shut down London's City Airport this morning after storming the runway in protest at the UK's "racist climate crisis".

They said black people in Britain were 28 per cent more likely to be exposed to air pollution than their white counterparts, adding: "Black people are the first to die, not the first to fly, in this racist climate crisis."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/707588/London-City-Airport-flights-protestor-Plane-stupid-runway-tarmac-Royal-Docks

I mean....COME ON! Pollution doesnt pick and choose among races....in the UK's big cities pollution is a fact of life, for every race

I mean EVEN THE QUEENS PALACE......is smack dab in the middle of Londons pollution......so why isnt the Queen moaning? Let alone Parliament with all its Lords and privileges .... and again, parliament smack dab in the city...oh and so is Hatton Garden, the jewellers quarter, where BIG MONEY rollers buy and sell, oh and the Bank of England and....I could go on and on.

Rich whites who live and work in the CITY of London face MORE pollution than any poorer people living out in the boroughs.... *SNIP* its getting bloody ridiculous what BLM come out with....

**Please, I don't think Jesus wants to get involved here**

Edited by Lilly
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Black Lives Matter is not a rational organization (basically sums it all up).

Hit the nail on the head. Hard.

• Like 2

Clean air and water and climate change affects us all...but islanders will be the first climate refugees. Right now, all across the country, there is a problem of lead in the water. It does seem that the people who are affected by this the most seem to disproportionately be poor minorities. They even built low income housing right on top of a spot where there used to be a lead smelting company. Also, the Dakota Pipeline...going right through sacred Sioux sites and the river that supplies their clean water...is being protested right now. The pipeline breaks a previous treaty. Private security people from the corporation were releasing dogs on the Native American protesters and spraying them with pepper spray. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Clean air and water and climate change affects us all...but islanders will be the first climate refugees. Right now, all across the country, there is a problem of lead in the water. It does seem that the people who are affected by this the most seem to disproportionately be poor minorities. They even built low income housing right on top of a spot where there used to be a lead smelting company. Also, the Dakota Pipeline...going right through sacred Sioux sites and the river that supplies their clean water...is being protested right now. The pipeline breaks a previous treaty. Private security people from the corporation were releasing dogs on the Native American protesters and spraying them with pepper spray. 

I could understand that, but this story feels planted if that makes sense. Someone trying their best to get attention just because, I'm honestly not so sure they believe their own lie. 

This is on the level of when Anonymous or ISIS claim certain attacks, but there is no way of telling. 

OMG! It turns out the BLM protesters......were...ALL WHITE! :wacko:

‘White people need to take responsibility... they are privileged through racism’: Black Lives Matter issues inflammatory Twitter statement as it confirms all NINE activists who brought chaos London City Airport are white

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3775517/Protesters-storm-runway-London-City-Airport-bringing-flights-standstill-stranding-thousands-passengers.html#ixzz4JUvWMC6T

• Like 4

ee58cd93d76896f35c342fb10cf3def88ef43386

"Pants on head" retarded.

3 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Also, the Dakota Pipeline...going right through sacred Sioux sites and the river that supplies their clean water...is being protested right now. The pipeline breaks a previous treaty. Private security people from the corporation were releasing dogs on the Native American protesters and spraying them with pepper spray. 

This requires more attention for sure.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, seeder said:

Must be that white guilt I keep hearing about.

• Like 5

what makes me mad....is....this is England. Cops are mostly unarmed so our death rate from cops is very very low...HOWEVER.....in the cities, well in some anyway.... young blacks are in gang culture, and its quite a regular thing to hear of blacks killing blacks

........ but thats not RIGHT is it? Because black lives matter

Allegedly..

• Like 5

i got in the car yesterday, turned on the radio and heard this......after spending a minute trying to think of even the smallest shred of logic behind the claim I realised wasting a minute was harsh and I needed to end this impossible task...so I put on some music and finished driving into work!

• Like 7

they should have just left the runway open and squashed them. a squidgy landing for the first plane but after that....

Edited by stevewinn
  • Like 5

Has to be the worst protest ever in the history of protests. I reckon this was the work of Plane Stupid, a group that went onto runways and chain themselves to fences at airports about global warming etc. No one took them seriously so i assume its them under BLM to get more attention

• Like 4

14 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Makes me wonder if this group actually knows what racism and racist actually mean. 

Seems like everything is racism anymore to some. These same people are triggered by microaggressions and need a safe space.  It wasn't like this 10 years ago.  What happened?

• Like 2

On Tuesday, September 06, 2016 at 1:28 PM, seeder said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

I don't even know what to say

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ashotep said:

Seems like everything is racism anymore to some. These same people are triggered by microaggressions and need a safe space.  It wasn't like this 10 years ago.  What happened?

It became the age of the crybaby. Political correctness run amok. It also seems that there is a 'hand-out generation' running around wanting every little thing to go there way. It's tiring. What this does at least in my eyes is that it creates more racism and bias. I think mostly because people get sick of it. Either become a constructive member of society or shut up. Too much crying wolf. There are better ways of solving problems that this BLM garbage. (Just to note I'm not hating on black people, I'm hating on a violent self righteous movement that is nothing more than a force of anarchy)

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 4

On 9/7/2016 at 7:49 PM, XenoFish said:

It became the age of the crybaby. Political correctness run amok. It also seems that there is a 'hand-out generation' running around wanting every little thing to go there way. It's tiring. What this does at least in my eyes is that it creates more racism and bias. I think mostly because people get sick of it. Either become a constructive member of society or shut up. Too much crying wolf. There are better ways of solving problems that this BLM garbage. (Just to note I'm not hating on black people, I'm hating on a violent self righteous movement that is nothing more than a force of anarchy)

Look how dumb these sjw are.  They are putting signs on businesses accusing them of all this.  Its really getting crazy. 

The infractions include: “Being an unapologetic gentrifier, unchecked white class/privilege, destroying black and brown communities, making mortgages/rent unaffordable, exasperating income segregation and stealing black culture while displacing black people.”

SJWs Harass Small Businesses with ‘Karmic Infraction Notices’ Accusing Them of Gentrification

I'll say what I've said before. You want anything in life you must earn it. 

s3h38.jpg

201601_1015_ddcdc_sm.jpg

Yeah I don't see it. I still gotta wait in line, pay my bills, and deal with idiots like everyone else. 

• Like 3

On 9/8/2016 at 10:38 AM, Ashotep said:

Blame the people who create these "industries" by tapping into resentments, justifiable or not, it matters not. Blame the idiots who want to hitch there colours to every one of these alleged "social justice" causes, and get a warm inner glow from fancying themselves superior to the benighted masses who still wallow in "ignorance". Blame a narcissistic culture, where whatever went wrong in your life, must be someone else's fault !

Ridiculous.  Trying to draw popular attention towards blacks for something that affects all races is discriminatory in itself. 

Edited by Black Red Devil
  • Like 2