Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Experience so far with Dantalion of Goetia

chacha123

You can get results from a bag of potato chips as long as you truly believe.

• Like 2

I am going to take a guess that emma1222 and Degedon are chacha123 *grins*

always happens doesn't it.. when someone tries to give their little 'look at me i'm great' moment.. and do not get the feed back they want.. there are a few brand new members that appear to agree with them 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, DingoLingo said:

I am going to take a guess that emma1222 and Degedon are chacha123 *grins*

always happens doesn't it.. when someone tries to give their little 'look at me i'm great' moment.. and do not get the feed back they want.. there are a few brand new members that appear to agree with them 

Incorrect guess there. Sometimes it happens that a member makes a couple posts and never comes back.. then months later completely different people unconnected to the OP make commentary in the thread.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rashore said:

Incorrect guess there. Sometimes it happens that a member makes a couple posts and never comes back.. then months later completely different people unconnected to the OP make commentary in the thread.

*laughing* you know rashore.. I did not even read the op's timestamp..

I blame is on a major lack of sleep..  (like.. only had 3 hours sleep out of the last 40 .. )

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Solicyte23 said:

I posted my experience as a new summoner but I think it got removed. 

I guess it did. 

You could message a mod to see why, but my guess is that it was probably reported or broke a forum rule.  

• Thanks 1

On 9/14/2016 at 4:33 AM, chacha123 said:

Each to their own. It's getting results which counts. Whichever way the individual decides to achieve that is surely their choice.

Let me get this straight. So, here is this great duke of hell commanding legions of demons.  About as nice as Joffery or some other character in game of thrones, I suspect.  You are a peasant in a mob by the roadside.  As he passes by you shout, "Hey Duke, how about doing me a solid?  I'll clean your chariot wheels in return."  Instead of having a couple of his demons rip your guts out for your arrogance, he says, "Sure, seems like a good deal to me."

Makes perfect sense doesn't it?  Who would think that he would then pull you out of the crowd and rip your guts out just to see the look of surprise and betrayal on your face?  Anybody that watches TV that's who.

• Haha 3

Hello, I created this post over 2 years ago and I am happy to confirm that the transactions I made with Dantalion were all fulfilled (which I never doubted and give thanks). Thought it may be interesting to you guys for me to follow up.

Also Interestingly, about 2 weeks ago I began experiencing contact again from Dantalion. I really hadn’t thought much of it until this last week, where I suddenly started to get multiple notifications of replies to this post (and others in relation to Dantalion on different forums posted a couple of years ago).

I have been considering some more work towards desires that I have and I will take these coincidences as an offer from Dantalion to work together again. 

Regardless of anyone’s opinion or sometimes condescending remarks, the point in posting my experiences to you is to get the name Dantalion in your mind and I’m happy to see that 2 years ago and now it is working perfectly. 

Thank you. 

• Haha 2

And what, pray tell, did this Lord of hell grant you? I'm sure it's something wonderful and unobtainable to us regular folk, right? Not something any fool could get with a little effort or was going to happen naturally anyway?

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...

Honestly all I can say is ITS AS ADVERTISED, Absolutely beautiful, I’ve wished for 2-3 things, and one of them (the love related one is absolutely coming true completely) now I'm talking about a girl literally breaking up with me after 2 and a half years of relationship and saying it’s because some of the stuff I couldn’t change etc, and that same girl contacting me days after I did the ritual, did my offerings and literally felt Dantalion and his energy so hard inside me it was an amazing and beautiful feeling as if I was riding a rollercoaster, anyways days after that happened she contacted me and said “I realize it wasn’t your fault you have fixed all your issues and I’m working on mine to make this work”, Absolute magick and love, I haven’t seen him in his pure form or his spirit being i just felt him so for all of you being afraid of rituals not working because you don’t see an actual being in front of you etc, if you feel that energy, just ask questions and say your wishes, keep your part of the deal and believe it will come true, and it most likely will! I will keep you posted about the other two things but the first relationship one kinda makes the second one easier in the first place so all I am left with is doing the third one on my own while keeping positive and believing everything will be okay so I feel like I am on a great path, Thank You Dantalion! Oh and BTW: HE WILL TEST YOU, HE WILL MAKE A HORRIBLE SITUATION TO REALIZE IF YOU TRULY WITH ALL YOUR HEART WANT THAT CERTAIN THING TO HAPPEN (at least for me) and I think that's a great thing because it makes you realize if you truly truly want something, and since I’ve read experiences online before I was kinda ready for this and when it happened I was reallyyy sad and depressed but i came up quickly because I knew what was happening, I changed my mindset and showed him that I really wanted this to happen regardless and he came through.

On 9/8/2016 at 3:25 AM, chacha123 said:

Hi there,

I am on a mission to inform whoever will listen about Dantalion and my experiences.

As I am sure you can guess, sharing my experiences and promoting Dantalion are part of the deal we have made.

First of all however, i would like to give my thanks publicly to the Great and powerful Duke Dantalion.

I will summarise my experiences so far but I have written in detail on a personal dedication site, if anyone wants to know more in depth details:
http://granddukedantalion.weebly.com/

Two weeks or so ago, i knew nothing of Dantalion, then all of sudden the name was everywhere for me. Constantly in my mind. For a 2 week period I was essentially obsessed with discovering more and more about Dantalion .

Eventually after this period of Dantalion reaching out to me, we did strike a deal in the last couple of days. I have seen immediate success with the requests I made - extremely positive movement. I urge anyone who is thinking of trying to connect with Dantalion to do so - but please remember he commands great respect and you must be willing to fulfill the services you offer in return expediently, or you will regret the day you ever heard the name Dantalion.

Thank you for your time to read this.

It sounds like you are promoting making a deal with a demon.  I guess we are supposed to click on your link?  Maybe you could share a little more information, like what kind of research you actually did.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2020 at 10:39 AM, Marko666 said:

Honestly all I can say is ITS AS ADVERTISED, Absolutely beautiful, I’ve wished for 2-3 things, and one of them (the love related one is absolutely coming true completely) now I'm talking about a girl literally breaking up with me after 2 and a half years of relationship and saying it’s because some of the stuff I couldn’t change etc, and that same girl contacting me days after I did the ritual, did my offerings and literally felt Dantalion and his energy so hard inside me it was an amazing and beautiful feeling as if I was riding a rollercoaster, anyways days after that happened she contacted me and said “I realize it wasn’t your fault you have fixed all your issues and I’m working on mine to make this work”, Absolute magick and love, I haven’t seen him in his pure form or his spirit being i just felt him so for all of you being afraid of rituals not working because you don’t see an actual being in front of you etc, if you feel that energy, just ask questions and say your wishes, keep your part of the deal and believe it will come true, and it most likely will! I will keep you posted about the other two things but the first relationship one kinda makes the second one easier in the first place so all I am left with is doing the third one on my own while keeping positive and believing everything will be okay so I feel like I am on a great path, Thank You Dantalion! Oh and BTW: HE WILL TEST YOU, HE WILL MAKE A HORRIBLE SITUATION TO REALIZE IF YOU TRULY WITH ALL YOUR HEART WANT THAT CERTAIN THING TO HAPPEN (at least for me) and I think that's a great thing because it makes you realize if you truly truly want something, and since I’ve read experiences online before I was kinda ready for this and when it happened I was reallyyy sad and depressed but i came up quickly because I knew what was happening, I changed my mindset and showed him that I really wanted this to happen regardless and he came through.

Now it sounds like a new cult being created, or an old one revived.  So what is required of you to get your wishes fulfilled?

17 minutes ago, FART-EXTERMINATOR said:

Precisely what can a devotee of Dantalion wish for from Dantalion?

Don't forget to ask about the cost of it as well.

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

Ahh, just as I thought.  A demon.

It's western occultism. Pretty much it's all demonic or demon based. Angels are mostly 'summoned' to protect the magician. There is a heavy catholic vibe that runs through western occultism. The magician-priest basically summons these things and commands them through the "Power of God". Yeah, it's as weird as it sounds.

• Thanks 1

I do have to give western occultism credit. It did start me questioning the how and why of it all. Why are spirits, demons, angels, and entities bound by circles? Why are sigils used? How is something non-material banished by material means? The answer I came to was that these things are just a psychological phenomena. Basically people create their own monsters, saints and angels.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

It's western occultism. Pretty much it's all demonic or demon based. Angels are mostly 'summoned' to protect the magician. There is a heavy catholic vibe that runs through western occultism. The magician-priest basically summons these things and commands them through the "Power of God". Yeah, it's as weird as it sounds.

I guess that is where Jim Butcher gets his stories for his Dresden character.  They are entertaining because I know they aren't real.  But I remember when my brother said he was taking his 13 year old daughter to see that vampire movie but she was not allowed to watch the Harry Potter movies, and I asked why and he said "because vampires aren't real"  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

I guess that is where Jim Butcher gets his stories for his Dresden character.  They are entertaining because I know they aren't real.  But I remember when my brother said he was taking his 13 year old daughter to see that vampire movie but she was not allowed to watch the Harry Potter movies, and I asked why and he said "because vampires aren't real"  :lol: 

I've read a lot of the Dresden Files. I think there is this cultural vibe that makes people think magick works like in hollyweird flicks. I never saw that type of stuff. 

• Like 1

On 4/27/2020 at 2:39 AM, Marko666 said:

Honestly all I can say is ITS AS ADVERTISED, Absolutely beautiful, I’ve wished for 2-3 things, and one of them (the love related one is absolutely coming true completely)

With your name 666 you sound like you are into the dark stuff,that's ok but remember you don't get anything for nothing and will have to pay ten fold for your"gifts".

2 hours ago, openozy said:

With your name 666 you sound like you are into the dark stuff,that's ok but remember you don't get anything for nothing and will have to pay ten fold for your"gifts".

No, he sounds like an occult edgelord. 

• Haha 1