Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Experience so far with Dantalion of Goetia

chacha123

Hi there,

I am on a mission to inform whoever will listen about Dantalion and my experiences.

As I am sure you can guess, sharing my experiences and promoting Dantalion are part of the deal we have made.

First of all however, i would like to give my thanks publicly to the Great and powerful Duke Dantalion.

I will summarise my experiences so far but I have written in detail on a personal dedication site, if anyone wants to know more in depth details:
http://granddukedantalion.weebly.com/

Two weeks or so ago, i knew nothing of Dantalion, then all of sudden the name was everywhere for me. Constantly in my mind. For a 2 week period I was essentially obsessed with discovering more and more about Dantalion .

Eventually after this period of Dantalion reaching out to me, we did strike a deal in the last couple of days. I have seen immediate success with the requests I made - extremely positive movement. I urge anyone who is thinking of trying to connect with Dantalion to do so - but please remember he commands great respect and you must be willing to fulfill the services you offer in return expediently, or you will regret the day you ever heard the name Dantalion.

Thank you for your time to read this.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chacha123 said:

. I urge anyone who is thinking of trying to connect with Dantalion to do so

OK, give me his email address, i will get round to it when I have more time.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

OK, give me his email address, i will get round to it when I have more time.

tumblr_ncr1en_Un9f1qdsvybo1_400.gifimage ru

Edited by RCMerchant
  • Like 1

From Wikipedia, for those of you who had no idea what we were talking about ..... like me :unsure:

In demonology, Dantalion (or Dantalian) is a powerful Great Duke of Hell, with thirty-six legions of demons under his command; he is the 71st of 72 spirits of Solomon.

He is depicted as a man with many appearances, all of which are those of men and women. There are also many depictions in which he is said to hold a book in one of his hands, such as the following, from the Lesser Key of Solomon:

"The Seventy-first Spirit is Dantalion. He is a Duke Great and Mighty, appearing in the Form of a Man with many Countenances, all Men's and Women's Faces; and he hath a Book in his right hand. His Office is to teach all Arts and Sciences unto any; and to declare the Secret Counsel of any one; for he knoweth the Thoughts of all Men and Women, and can change them at his Will. He can cause Love, and show the Similitude of any person, and show the same by a Vision, let them be in what part of the World they Will. He governeth 36 Legions of Spirits; and this is his Seal, which wear thou, etc."

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

He is a Duke Great and Mighty,

he is said to hold a book in one of his hands

BOOK? you mean he has not got himself a laptop or iphone? I would have thought someone with such powers would keep up to date with the times.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

I don't get it?

I read her blog which explains that Dantalion is a djinn/genie who will grant your wishes as long as you do something for him. Chacha123 believes she has made a pact with Dantalion and is having her wishes granted. :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, chacha123 said:

Hi there,

I am on a mission to inform whoever will listen about Dantalion and my experiences.

As I am sure you can guess, sharing my experiences and promoting Dantalion are part of the deal we have made.

First of all however, i would like to give my thanks publicly to the Great and powerful Duke Dantalion.

I will summarise my experiences so far but I have written in detail on a personal dedication site, if anyone wants to know more in depth details:
http://granddukedantalion.weebly.com/

Two weeks or so ago, i knew nothing of Dantalion, then all of sudden the name was everywhere for me. Constantly in my mind. For a 2 week period I was essentially obsessed with discovering more and more about Dantalion .

Eventually after this period of Dantalion reaching out to me, we did strike a deal in the last couple of days. I have seen immediate success with the requests I made - extremely positive movement. I urge anyone who is thinking of trying to connect with Dantalion to do so - but please remember he commands great respect and you must be willing to fulfill the services you offer in return expediently, or you will regret the day you ever heard the name Dantalion.

Thank you for your time to read this.

What did you have to do for Dantalion? And what did you get in return? Love to hear about it.

Edit: nevermind, followed your link. Are you aware that djinn typically grant desires maliciously? For instance, causing a certain someone to fall in love with you only to watch you suffer as your true love is passed over? Oh...no..I'm sorry. Even the fact that you've heard my all powerful words is enough to taint your confirmation bias to a potentially nasty outcome. Carry on.

Edited by Wes4747
  • Like 2

I'll take my chances on the $2.00 I spend each week on the lottery instead.

• Like 3

On 8 September 2016 at 8:28 PM, Wes4747 said:

What did you have to do for Dantalion? And what did you get in return? Love to hear about it.

Edit: nevermind, followed your link. Are you aware that djinn typically grant desires maliciously? For instance, causing a certain someone to fall in love with you only to watch you suffer as your true love is passed over? Oh...no..I'm sorry. Even the fact that you've heard my all powerful words is enough to taint your confirmation bias to a potentially nasty outcome. Carry on.

I haven't actually asked for Dantalion to cause someone to fall in love with me? 

25 minutes ago, chacha123 said:

Each to their own. It's getting results which counts. Whichever way the individual decides to achieve that is surely their choice.

Ah but the results can be dangerous = to ones mental well being.

Here are the clues:

On 9/8/2016 at 10:25 AM, chacha123 said:

Constantly in my mind.

I was essentially obsessed 

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, chacha123 said:

Each to their own. It's getting results which counts. Whichever way the individual decides to achieve that is surely their choice.

I respect that.. But after a bit of time, I imagine you might dig a little deeper into the cause when dantalion doesn't quite seem to fit your expectations.. And maybe you'll try a different entity, or 500. Somewhere in all that, we began to realize that something is at play, but we haven't properly identified it... Then the real journey begins, I believe.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

There are times when I really see why I left spirit based magick. The absurdity of it all. 

There are times when I see why you did as well. If this is the kinda stuff you were dealing in and took seriously, it's no wonder you feel the way you do today.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

There are times when I see why you did as well. If this is the kinda stuff you were dealing in and took seriously, it's no wonder you feel the way you do today.

Whenever you read one of my post. I want you to remember what you wrote. Remember while reading. Because you're right. I took it seriously, it was a major part of my life. It took chaos magick to guide me into the psychological model, which showed me how it all worked. I came from being how the OP is. 

Edited by XenoFish

10 hours ago, chacha123 said:

It's getting results which counts.

Yes those results from metaphysical practices. We'd like to associate the demons, angels, fictional character we've envoked with the results that were obtained. However the actual results are from a placebo effect, self fulfilling actions, cognitive and/or confirmation bias. Seeing results where there really are none. Magick can be effective if used correctly. However delusion is just a bit of mental stumbling away. I know. 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't need to summon demons. I just snap my fingers, money and food appears. I can get what I want.

I am the powerful one Those spirits belong in my Evil Jar!

On 9/14/2016 at 3:38 AM, XenoFish said:

There are times when I really see why I left spirit based magick. The absurdity of it all. 

Yeah well you are supposed to capture them in your Evil Jar !

It would have been more fun for you if you had done that.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Dantalion is so powerful and easy to communicate with that I find that by praising him by name and thanking him for giving what you require in changing the minds of others will deliver positive results. 

For never have a doubt. Trust in Dantalion and you shall receive . 

Gratefull thanks. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Degedon said:

Dantalion is so powerful and easy to communicate with that I find that by praising him by name and thanking him for giving what you require in changing the minds of others will deliver positive results. 

For never have a doubt. Trust in Dantalion and you shall receive . 

Gratefull thanks. 

Confirmation bias equal to ones belief.

• Like 1