Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
chacha123

Experience so far with Dantalion of Goetia

37 posts in this topic

MERRY DMAS

You can get results from a bag of potato chips as long as you truly believe.

• Like 2

DingoLingo

I am going to take a guess that emma1222 and Degedon are chacha123 *grins*

always happens doesn't it.. when someone tries to give their little 'look at me i'm great' moment.. and do not get the feed back they want.. there are a few brand new members that appear to agree with them 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

rashore
13 hours ago, DingoLingo said:

I am going to take a guess that emma1222 and Degedon are chacha123 *grins*

always happens doesn't it.. when someone tries to give their little 'look at me i'm great' moment.. and do not get the feed back they want.. there are a few brand new members that appear to agree with them 

Incorrect guess there. Sometimes it happens that a member makes a couple posts and never comes back.. then months later completely different people unconnected to the OP make commentary in the thread.

DingoLingo
2 hours ago, rashore said:

Incorrect guess there. Sometimes it happens that a member makes a couple posts and never comes back.. then months later completely different people unconnected to the OP make commentary in the thread.

*laughing* you know rashore.. I did not even read the op's timestamp..

I blame is on a major lack of sleep..  (like.. only had 3 hours sleep out of the last 40 .. )

• Like 1

Solicyte23

I posted my experience as a new summoner but I think it got removed. 

SecretSanta
1 hour ago, Solicyte23 said:

I posted my experience as a new summoner but I think it got removed. 

I guess it did. 

You could message a mod to see why, but my guess is that it was probably reported or broke a forum rule.  

• Thanks 1

Tatetopa
On 9/14/2016 at 4:33 AM, chacha123 said:

Each to their own. It's getting results which counts. Whichever way the individual decides to achieve that is surely their choice.

Let me get this straight. So, here is this great duke of hell commanding legions of demons.  About as nice as Joffery or some other character in game of thrones, I suspect.  You are a peasant in a mob by the roadside.  As he passes by you shout, "Hey Duke, how about doing me a solid?  I'll clean your chariot wheels in return."  Instead of having a couple of his demons rip your guts out for your arrogance, he says, "Sure, seems like a good deal to me."

Makes perfect sense doesn't it?  Who would think that he would then pull you out of the crowd and rip your guts out just to see the look of surprise and betrayal on your face?  Anybody that watches TV that's who.

• Haha 2

chacha123

Hello, I created this post over 2 years ago and I am happy to confirm that the transactions I made with Dantalion were all fulfilled (which I never doubted and give thanks). Thought it may be interesting to you guys for me to follow up.

Also Interestingly, about 2 weeks ago I began experiencing contact again from Dantalion. I really hadn’t thought much of it until this last week, where I suddenly started to get multiple notifications of replies to this post (and others in relation to Dantalion on different forums posted a couple of years ago).

I have been considering some more work towards desires that I have and I will take these coincidences as an offer from Dantalion to work together again. 

Regardless of anyone’s opinion or sometimes condescending remarks, the point in posting my experiences to you is to get the name Dantalion in your mind and I’m happy to see that 2 years ago and now it is working perfectly. 

Thank you. 

• Haha 1

XenoFish

If this belief has programmed your subconscious so that you self-fulfill all this then so be it. 

• Like 1

chacha123

*thumbs up*

moonman
Posted (edited)

And what, pray tell, did this Lord of hell grant you? I'm sure it's something wonderful and unobtainable to us regular folk, right? Not something any fool could get with a little effort or was going to happen naturally anyway?

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1