Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lochness Monster

waterjet

Its ok - but wait - this kid has no EYE color!!! Really, what does it look like - sounds scary!!!?

Possible Richdog, good points - but the fact of 25 - 30 existing - that seems crazy, don't you think their would be more sightings though...

Edited by Mysteryman

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sariegn

• Mysteryman

• mr_halo

• waterjet

Its ok - but wait - this kid has no EYE color!!! Really, what does it look like - sounds scary!!!?

Possible Richdog, good points - but the fact of 25 - 30 existing - that seems crazy, don't you think their would be more sightings though...

418480[/snapback]

lol mysteryman you seem to habit of not fully reading posts, I said 25-30 feet and was on context clearly talking about size. original.gif

Actualy he is very kewl looking, and i live a life unsuited for the normal human so strange things catch my eye. His eyes are just black dots inside a white space! Large black dots... no color! And he walks like a robot or something with his hands both at his sides and he was able to catch a swinging door right infront of me. He is so darn kewl!!lol, and his head moves to the side like on command!

Oh, haha - my bad, sorry...

well for a crock to live in the those conditions it would have to be a super-crock ( warm blooded, feeds on little food and is able to live under the high pressure of the depts of Loch Ness...making it a whole new criptid).

Same for Chupacabra, it needs a good pop. number to survive, yet we only see one, the decriptions are way to different from one an other to make a solid definitive shape. Just like all criptids, they can all be debunked or proven depending on the arguments.

418210[/snapback]

Well, I meant crock like a crock of something....anyway you make good points and the Chupa is probably BS as well. But like cattle mutilations they have in some cases been reported to leave dead animals with weird wounds. That could be BS too so who knows?

The monster could have retractable legs that can be brought into its body. And it cant be that fat being almost snakish its head may be narow enough to fit through. And if the cave is too small it could break out some of the walls without making so much of a sound.

418420[/snapback]

What?? Retractable legs?? Where the hell is Art Vandaley when we need him?

Mysteryman you know so much even if it sounds a bit crazy lets hear more of what you know.

If i am not hear i will keep watching.

Actually, we discussed this in a thread before about the strange wounds found in some farm animals - usually horse and lambs - totally mutilated, destroyed, and becomes a freak-of-nature by chupacabras or the abduction of UFO's by some terrestials...But these pictures were freaky - I would post some pictures up, buts its totally off topic -

Farmers should tie video cameras onto their animals to see if they could spot the chubacabra in mexico ^^

Oh and about the amount of nessies there are i would think they eat more then fish, maybe vegetation or somethings that grow arounf the loch ness..? Just a thought hmm.gif

Haha, a lot of film and battery charging would be needed though, don't think that many farmers are crazy enough to actually do that...

And yes, I would believe that too - eating vegetation - hopefully it's just a herbivore if it does exist and not a carnivore nor a omnivore...

I can see what happens if the population of nessies go up and the fish are gone. "Large snake like monsters unknown in size are coming out of th eloch ness to eat mortals!"

Me: Yay! innocent.gif

w00t.gif I want one as a pet!

-wanna see a picture of a chubacabra?! it is so cute!-

Edited by Sariegn

Yeah, have one as a pet and then you'll ask when you wake up the next morning where my family went, where my house went, where my town went....Then you'd scream, "Where are you Nessie? Oh wait...Nessie!!! Did you do this"...haha

crying.gif Nessie you ate my dog.. oh and i guess oyu ate my family..

cool.gif Thats kewl....

Yeah, but the way harsh life is going for them - (amount of food, organizations learning about the lake, etc.), their might be low chances of them surviving continuously and reproducting -

Thnx but i didn't take those, i like th epictures i take better, i wish they would stop disapearing though!!!

^^ the people who found the carcas said it looks like it was hit by a car... poor creature..

Edited by Sariegn

OT, sorry! Hey Rottweiler, didn't you used to be Canadian???

(cute puppy! smooch smooch! wub.gif )

(sorry! *g*)

Actualy he is very kewl looking, and i live a life unsuited for the normal human so strange things catch my eye. His eyes are just black dots inside a white space! Large black dots... no color! And he walks like a robot or something with his hands both at his sides and he was able to catch a swinging door right infront of me. He is so darn kewl!!lol, and his head moves to the side like on command!

418487[/snapback]

That sounds like my long lost nephew John. Say did you say he changes into a large truck cause thats what he does he transforms into large truck. Btw tell him unca Megatron wants back his super duper earth destroying hyper laser okay?

Hasn't the myth of the Lochness monster finally started to die out? Everytime they have used radar and search teams nothing is found. I think the Lochness moster is a long standing crock.

417649[/snapback]

well, there is evidence that proves it exists, and evidence the proves it doesn't exist. but I mean think about it, we don't even know all the animals living on land, so how can we know everything that lives in the sea? It's a tough issue to debate, but I'm a believer and even I know that it's gonna take a body to convince skeptics. the way I see it, the Loch Ness Monster can't really be proven not to exist, it can only be proven to be real.

I'd like to believe in Nessie...I really would...BUT...

There are THREE webcams located in three different areas of the Loch running live 24/7 for the last five years.

Not one sighting.

^ a ghost? I've never heard that explanation before. Why do you think it's a ghost? I'd like the hear

Edited by Monster Hunter X

• 10 months later...

I think until we can prove something true or false, humans will always have mysteries on our hands.

I think it is a bad thing if we think we know about every creature on this planet. New species are discovered everyday and other species die out. It keeps us learning and wondering.