Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If Spirits exist, Where are the dinosaurs?

ParaGirlsHauntedDiary

Well, apparently, they were either killed of by God because they were gay and evil or they are a trick of Satans.......

10455845_10203195888950648_1683417095742

dino1.jpg

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

What about the ones like DeLoys Ape, which is most likely a misidentification of a Spider Monkey, the Orang Pendek, most like an exaggeration of the Bonobo, or Mothman who is a Barker Invention popularized by Keel?

I think you do not think theories through at all. 

You got me wrong as usual. I did not refer to 'all cryptids'. Only those that look like dinausors straight from the past.

Exemples:

- Loch Ness montser

- Bownessie

- 'Chessie'

- Altamaha-ha

- Ayia Napa Sea Monster

- Bear-lake monster

- Bunyip

- Dobhar-Chu

- Elwetritsch

- emela-ntouka

These are all, in my opinion, ghost sightings of ancient creatures, probably of the dinausor era.

Edited by TruthSeeker_

5 minutes ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

You got me wrong as usual. I did not refer to 'all cryptids'. Only those that look like dinausors straight from the past.

Yes you did, it made a silly idea even sillier.

Here look, you own words:

Well, if you look at this list of cryptids, you'll see quite a few creatures that seems to coming straight from the dinausor era:

Nope, not specifying anything there, just a broad generalisation.

5 minutes ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

Exemples:

- Loch Ness montser

- Bownessie

- 'Chessie'

- Altamaha-ha

- Ayia Napa Sea Monster

- Bear-lake monster

- Bunyip

- Dobhar-Chu

- Elwetritsch

- emela-ntouka

These are all, in my opinion, ghost sightings of ancient creatures, probably of the dinausor era.

In your opinion? What lead to such a wild opinion? Ghosts do not even exist, and neither do most of those listed claims such as Nessie, between hoaxes and misidentifications, not much to work with there, or the Bunyip, as far as being an animal, it isn't, different tribes have different legends, In his 2001 book, writer Robert Holden identified at least nine regional indigenous variations of Bunyips. It is not considered a real animal even by those who invented the myth, it was made up to keep children from waterholes. This could go on for pages, you would be better of broaching the subject in the appropriate forum where I am sure many posters would be happy to rationalise your wild ideas. 

One Cryptid at least has actually been found, and it was not a Ghost, although you do not have it listed in your Ghost Spirit Zoo there I see. 

And your claim is based upon .......................... ??

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Ghosts do not even exist

Once again, we see this chap undo all his sometimes good work, by making sweeping, dogmatic assertions. This leads me to believe that in the battle to quash "woo",  truth is the first casualty.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

Well, if you look at this list of cryptids, you'll see quite a few creatures that seems to coming straight from the dinausor era:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cryptids

I propose the theory that the sightings reported are actually ghostly apparitions.

Not a theory.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cryptids

I propose the theory that the sightings reported are actually ghostly apparitions.

Not a theory.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Habitat said:

Once again, we see this chap undo all his sometimes good work, by making sweeping, dogmatic assertions. This leads me to believe that in the battle to quash "woo",  truth is the first casualty.

I'm sure you'll be backing up that hand-waving with your convincing evidence for the 'truth' that ghosts exist...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Well, apparently, they were either killed of by God because they were gay and evil or they are a trick of Satans.......

dino1.jpg

OMG that's stupidly funny!

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Habitat said:

That's what happen when you confuse facts with opinion.

While I fully admit that my theory is nothing more than intellectual speculation based on eye witnesses of cryptids and my own personal conviction that spirits exist, Psyche101 is really just pushing his dogmatic materialist philosophy as usual.

Edited by TruthSeeker_

11 hours ago, psyche101 said:

dino1.jpg

Sooo... Darth Maul did what to the gay dinosaurs??

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

:)  Apparantly, he's the new image of the devil to these fools.  As if Phantom Menace wasn't bad enough...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

I'm sure you'll be backing up that hand-waving with your convincing evidence for the 'truth' that ghosts exist...

No sir, the responsibility for providing the evidence they don't exist, resides with your crazy mate, who flatly announced that they don't ! I made no claims at all. Give yourself an uppercut for that rubbish remark, you might knock a bit of sense into yourself !

22 minutes ago, Habitat said:

No sir, the responsibility for providing the evidence they don't exist, resides with your crazy mate, who flatly announced that they don't ! I made no claims at all. 

Actually you did, one of your many vague-to-the-point-of-near-meaninglessness references, this time to 'truth'.  You weren't talking about the truth of ghosts?  Then what were you saying, what 'truth' casualty are you referring to?

In your world do you think saying dragons, Santa, Bigfeet, and Zeus don't exist are also 'sweeping, dogmatic assertions'?  It of course isn't, it could mean anything from a mere opinion to absolute certainty, and I have just as much evidence that those don't exist as I do for ghosts.  For someone whose schtick is to make yawn-worthy comments about others' psychology and 'sensibility', you'd think you'd recognize that you are the one reading modifiers into his statement that are not there; 'ghosts don't exist' <> 'I am absolutely 100% certain that ghosts do not and cannot exist'.  

If we shouldn't ever say that things don't exist 'because maybe', then you should agitate to retire the use of 'true', 'false', 'knowledge', 'reality', 'because maybe' also.

• Like 1

"What if energy has some sort of life span too?"

An interesting question, certainly... however energy as we know it can neither be destroyed nor created. There is no life span involved in energy whatever.

9 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

OMG that's stupidly funny!

Ohh we got more........ where there are creationists, there is whackyness........

Some Christians think Dinosaurs are a trick of Satan's, other say they are the Behemoths in the Bible:

Ken%20Ham%20Cover.JPG

ken-ham-creation-museum.jpg

However, I assume Ken Ham is excluding the Gay T-Rex's.

2013-04-09.jpg

but that is what is so sad about all this

E_Igj-Dzh2_BodleOT82-9b8Lig4GABQONHbVHP-

Ll7R4dQMQ4WefRBKV_gxzrHhnDIpuwvaiNS-woZr

Faith also seems to requires an element of dumbing down in order to maintain old belief no longer supported by modern findings and evidences.

Maybe this theory........ :w00t: 

dinosaurs-noahs-ark.jpg

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Actually you did, one of your many vague-to-the-point-of-near-meaninglessness references, this time to 'truth'.  You weren't talking about the truth of ghosts?  Then what were you saying, what 'truth' casualty are you referring to?

In your world do you think saying dragons, Santa, Bigfeet, and Zeus don't exist are also 'sweeping, dogmatic assertions'?  It of course isn't, it could mean anything from a mere opinion to absolute certainty, and I have just as much evidence that those don't exist as I do for ghosts.  For someone whose schtick is to make yawn-worthy comments about others' psychology and 'sensibility', you'd think you'd recognize that you are the one reading modifiers into his statement that are not there; 'ghosts don't exist' <> 'I am absolutely 100% certain that ghosts do not and cannot exist'.  

If we shouldn't ever say that things don't exist 'because maybe', then you should agitate to retire the use of 'true', 'false', 'knowledge', 'reality', 'because maybe' also.

"ghosts do not exist" is completely unambiguous, there is nothing scientific about it, nothing ambiguous about it, but everything arrogant about it, it is the pretence to non-existent knowledge that your hero continually decries in others, but chronically practises himself. If you can't see that, there is little more that I can say to you.

8 hours ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

That's what happen when you confuse facts with opinion.

I will take your word on that, you being an expert there and all. 

While I fully admit that my theory is nothing more than intellectual speculation

Intellectual?????

Where is the intellectual part?

based on eye witnesses of cryptids and my own personal conviction that spirits exist, Psyche101 is really just pushing his dogmatic materialist philosophy as usual.

So, you are making stuff up on the spot, and I am using physics.

Point taken :tu: 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

It's all in the Bible ......... apparently ........

1 hour ago, Podo said:

Christians Against Dinosaurs is the name of my Slayer cover band :ph34r:

I want to see your backdrop :D

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Wait? Dinosaurs were satanist? They had religion? Holy Hell....learn something new everyday.:wacko:

Such are the wonders and gifts from the Bible........ 

Still it is a curious question. If spirits do exist why can't someone summon a t-rex from the astral plane? I mean, screw having a demon as a familiar I want a t-rex.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Knock Knock ....

Gidday Mate!!

Your Crazy Mate here!! :D

Do you have a moment?

Just spreading some more insanity about what we have discovered in physics, my Anti-Christ persona is here to bring you the good news about biological functions to lead you away from the sanctity of imagination :D

Praise be to Ghost Superman!

2b052d76d43a69a82ee522bce5ff188f.jpg

• Like 1