Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghostly image captured

areallygoodname

9 hours ago, SecretSanta said:

Found on the Ghost App Database 

(hopefully this works)

image.jpeg

Party pooper !!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

I think there's a little more to this than partypooping - the OP just swore on his alleged daughter's life that this is real, and yet it is clearly, 100% absolute fakery.  A lame hoax attempt either by the OP, or by someone who has utterly suckered him.

So, either the OP is lying about EVERYTHING thus far posted, or has been so ridiculously misled by someone that he would do that?  Frankly, either way I find his actions deplorable and disgusting...

Secret Santa, did the database name the actual app?  If not I'll go hunt it down, just so we can nail this liar to the wall.

In the meantime here's an animation showing without doubt what a complete and utter lie and fabrication we have been presented with here.  The ghost app image is a perfect match at pixel level.  I've reduced the animation size to meet UM's rather strict image size limits..
YouAreBusted.gif

Shame on you, 'areallygoodname', both for the initial post and the way you have just made it worse with every subsequent ludicrous vomit-like posting since.

G'wan, ask me what I really think...

• Like 9

BUSTED ! I have a feeling he will retire from this little fraud now, and while I think he may be half-smart, I am regularly 50% wrong in my estimates, usually on the high side.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, areallygoodname said:

Bro i dont even have a cellphone to download said app and the fact its a post from three ago did that app exist then?

Give it up Man.....You are caught lying. How old are you?

• Like 5

• The topic was locked