Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghostly image captured

areallygoodname

3 minutes ago, Clair said:

Nice work detective.

Thank you! Is is bad to say I enjoy finding these?  I really need a hobby.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, SecretSanta said:

It's not a bad thing to say it at all. I can certainly see the fun in it.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, areallygoodname said:

I just don't understand why I'd use my own image and supply my own name to random people for something faked your right people are entitled to their opinion I guess I just never expected what I should have from the internet.

You don't understand because you grossly underestimated the people on the internet.  We're not all gullible, most of us are on the ball and aren't easily fooled by such stuff.  SecretSanta just exposed your entire claim.  You had a nice, short run with it, I hope you were entertained.  Now...let's find some actual pics and footage that is actually interesting and mysterious for once.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, areallygoodname said:

Looking at photo from a few years ago i cant help but notice an unbeliveable ring looking girl in the bottom right of this image. I assure in every way its undoctored.

Ghosts aside, the child in the photograph is the cutest little thing. Absolutely gorgeous.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, SecretSanta said:

No i think its great! Hoaxers are the second lowest form of scum 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, areallygoodname said:

Bro i dont even have a cellphone to download said app and the fact its a post from three ago did that app exist then?

But you did mention an ipad.  Apps work on ipads.

What's next?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, areallygoodname said:

Bro i dont even have a cellphone to download said app and the fact its a post from three ago did that app exist then?

As a matter of fact they did exist back then. The photo I posted was taken from Facebook (Ghost Photo App Database). The photo was upload to Facebook on 11/12/13.  So yeah close to 3 years ago. 

• Like 5

I can't believe this thats it I'm officially droping it next checkin back you wanna play this game with fine I know what I have and **** the ignorance of the internet this was the first and last post ill ever make on here which im sure is a good thing right

1 minute ago, areallygoodname said:

I can't believe this thats it I'm officially droping it next checkin back you wanna play this game with fine I know what I have and **** the ignorance of the internet this was the first and last post ill ever make on here which im sure is a good thing right

If it's something you didn't notice three years ago (and you should have because it's obvious), could someone be playing a trick on you?

• Like 2

My gramma posts pictures at a disgusting rate i dont look at them all and it was a reshare and it was someone else who noticed that showed me as i explained

9 minutes ago, areallygoodname said:

ok that looks similar i can see that how do i know u didnt ****in just make a picture to discredit me and be an ******* 

Right...in a matter of minutes I was able to do that. 

Go look on Facebook Ghost Photo App Database. Scroll thru the photos and you'll find in almost at the end. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, areallygoodname said:

ok that looks similar i can see that how do i know u didnt ****in just make a picture to discredit me and be an ******* 

Please don't go that route now, I don't think we'll go that low to discredit anyone.

Now, this may be irrelevant, but I see that you seem very creative judging by your profile avatar (default picture). Which allows me to not doubt the possibilities of your creativity upon the claimed Ghost image.

Edited by Hudds
  • Like 1

thats at the ROM in toronto u take a picture infront of the t-rex skeleton on their coomputer and email it to yourself so i can debunk that claim immediately

32 minutes ago, areallygoodname said:

thats at the ROM in toronto u take a picture infront of the t-rex skeleton on their coomputer and email it to yourself so i can debunk that claim immediately

Perhaps, but I doubt you can debunk the Ghost claim image. Especially not after a similar image has been found, I'm afraid.

• Like 1

someone playing a trick on granny then ... quite possible ...

~

8 hours ago, areallygoodname said:

...you wanna play this game with fine...

It's a game you started, and one you're not winning.

• Like 2

• The topic was locked