Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Super Psychics?

JustABanana

So we all know about psychic abilities but what about the abilities that are none psychic? I have done Time travel, Biokinesis, Control over others, control over body, seeing with my eyes closed, electrokinesis, law of attraction, invisibility, sense of danger ect... Please list your abilities as I would love to read of yours.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, JustABanana said:

So we all know about psychic abilities but what about the abilities that are none psychic? I have done Time travel, Biokinesis, Control over others, control over body, seeing with my eyes closed, electrokinesis, law of attraction, invisibility, sense of danger ect... Please list your abilities as I would love to read of yours.

Wow. Looks like we have been graced with another "speshul" person who has all sorts of "special" abilities. Why am I not impressed?

• Like 2

Just now, JustABanana said:

I never said I was special.... I just wanted to find people with other abilities. You don't sound very polite.

That is not my intent and I apologize however when someone posts about all the things they claim they can do I tend to get very skeptical. This place is rife with people who claim to levitate objects, shoot fire from their hands and all sorts of stuff that has, so far, been easily debunked.

I cannot and will not apologize, however, for refusing to accept a claim no matter how insistent the claimant is.

• Like 4

I'm not trying to get attention. you do not have to believe me. Tell me how does one believe if they have never experienced it them selves first hand? Just because it sounds unbelievable doesn't mean it's not real. There is a hot flower, impossible, it's called fire, I do not believe in fire because I have never experienced "fire". A butter fly can see more colors than a human.

Edited by JustABanana

I do not accept anecdotes. Experience is not evidence or proof; all it means is that one experienced something.

How they interpret and define it is dependent on how much one knows about basic biology and psychology. The mind can be easily deceived when one has a poor understanding of how the mind works.

I one time thought I could see auras until someone directed me to a sight on how vision works and even did some of the exercises the site had then I realized that what I "saw" was just a by-product of macular fatigue. (eyes got tired staring at things)

So I hate to burst your bathtub bubbles but I operate on evidence and information, not beliefs and anecdotes.

Good luck.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, JustABanana said:

I'm not trying to get attention. you do not have to believe me. Tell me how does one believe if they have never experienced it them selves first hand? Just because it sounds unbelievable doesn't mean it's not real. There is a hot flower, impossible, it's called fire, I do not believe in fire because I have never experienced "fire". A butter fly can see more colors than a human.

This sentence makes no sense.  First, you don't have to experience something first hand to believe it is real.  I have never seen Pluto with my naked eye yet I know it is real because we sent a spacecraft there and took photos of it. Teh fiore momsense I'll skip, that a butterfly can see other spectra is known because it has been proven scientifically,. No need for me to look through its eye to know it is real.  

Your claims above, specifically " I have done Time travel, Biokinesis, Control over others, control over body, seeing with my eyes closed, electrokinesis, law of attraction, invisibility, sense of danger ect. (sic)" is, for the most part (most all of us, save for the ill,  have control over our bodies) all BS and we also know that because of science, or should I say the lack of any science, proving that a human can do any of what you claim to do.  A person capable of traveling through time would be one of the most incredible feats in human history yet none of us have ever heard of you.  Why?

7 minutes ago, Clair said:

My list of non-psychic abilities include: Control over others, specifically 100% control over my dad, about 95% control over my mom. The power of invisibility, especially when I'm in deep ****. I can't time travel, but I can distort time and make everyone think that five minutes with me is an eternity. I can also summon demons, but only at children's birthday parties. There's more, but I don't want to brag any more than I already have.

:lol::D:tu:

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Clair said:

My list of non-psychic abilities include: Control over others, specifically 100% control over my dad, about 95% control over my mom. The power of invisibility, especially when I'm in deep ****. I can't time travel, but I can distort time and make everyone think that five minutes with me is an eternity. I can also summon demons, but only at children's birthday parties. There's more, but I don't want to brag any more than I already have.

LOL I don't like controlling people as it makes me feel sad. I hope you don't do it often. thanks for sharing Clair :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

This sentence makes no sense.  First, you don't have to experience something first hand to believe it is real.  I have never seen Pluto with my naked eye yet I know it is real because we sent a spacecraft there and took photos of it. Teh fiore momsense I'll skip, that a butterfly can see other spectra is known because it has been proven scientifically,. No need for me to look through its eye to know it is real.  

Your claims above, specifically " I have done Time travel, Biokinesis, Control over others, control over body, seeing with my eyes closed, electrokinesis, law of attraction, invisibility, sense of danger ect. (sic)" is, for the most part (most all of us, save for the ill,  have control over our bodies) all BS and we also know that because of science, or should I say the lack of any science, proving that a human can do any of what you claim to do.  A person capable of traveling through time would be one of the most incredible feats in human history yet none of us have ever heard of you.  Why?

LMAO science is small compared to spirituality. We are still in a young planet. Science is all hypothesis, do you know what is at the base of matter? do you know what makes matter? and do you know what creates our reality? if you know all that then you shouldn't be doubting my experiences. Mastering abilities takes practice and only few can do. I have stumbled upon my abilities not trained they just came to me understanding how to do them came to me from awareness. science is just all theories.

Edited by JustABanana

Oh brother.

Science is a blanket term that encompasses the study of the natural world which we are all part of.

Science entails study and experimentation. Analyze the results then see if repeated tests yield the same results; alter the parameters and environment to see what happens next and all that. Without science we would not have organ transplant surgeries, no treatments for psychological ailments..we wouldn't even be able to have health babies were it not for that dreaded "science".

Sure, most of scientific discoveries started as hypothesis but without experimentation and study, we would not be where we are now. You wouldn't even be able to type on a computer if, according to you, science is just all a bunch of "theories"

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ryu said:

Oh brother.

Science is a blanket term that encompasses the study of the natural world which we are all part of.

Science entails study and experimentation. Analyze the results then see if repeated tests yield the same results; alter the parameters and environment to see what happens next and all that. Without science we would not have organ transplant surgeries, no treatments for psychological ailments..we wouldn't even be able to have health babies were it not for that dreaded "science".

Sure, most of scientific discoveries started as hypothesis but without experimentation and study, we would not be where we are now. You wouldn't even be able to type on a computer if, according to you, science is just all a bunch of "theories"

Most of the world has lost their spiritual side if we were brought up in a world more spiritual we would be communicating telepathically, healing people with love (like putting a hand over a hurt spot in the body...) expanding their consciousness realizing that the impossible is possible some people forget their faith and lose sight of any other way than science and I feel sorry for them because I have experienced more in my years of living than a old man has who has no spiritual connection with their selves. If you cannot understand that then talking to you is like talking to a waterfall.

Edited by JustABanana

19 minutes ago, JustABanana said:

LMAO science is small compared to spirituality. We are still in a young planet. Science is all hypothesis, do you know what is at the base of matter? do you know what makes matter? and do you know what creates our reality? if you know all that then you shouldn't be doubting my experiences. Mastering abilities takes practice and only few can do. I have stumbled upon my abilities not trained they just came to me understanding how to do them came to me from awareness. science is just all theories

While we certainly don't know everything, science have given us things like medicine, chemistry, electricity, airplanes, space travel, tele communication and indeed the very computer you use when you post here.

Spirituality have given us............... ?

27 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

While we certainly don't know everything, science have given us things like medicine, chemistry, electricity, airplanes, space travel, tele communication and indeed the very computer you use when you post here.

Spirituality have given us............... ?

Enlightenment. instead of researching science you should try spirituality.

Edited by JustABanana

I do not need spirituality to love and feel empathy for others. I don't need spirituality to want to help others be they human or animal.

I don't need dogma and precepts in order to be a decent person with ethics and morals. Being decent is something we do because it is good for ourselves and society, not because a book threatens us with punishment if we don't.

If one needs a book to tell them not to hurt others then they have a problem that needs more than a church and a few hail mary's.

I prefer science because if I need to have a broken bone set, for example, prayers won't do anything to stave off infections, pain and an immobile limb.

• Like 7

Through mind-body traing I've learned to exert a greater amount of physical strength than I could on average. However the downside is that it causes me joint pain, messed with my heart and given me terrible headaches. It's not psychic, just willpower.

8 minutes ago, JustABanana said:

Enlightenment. instead of researching science you should try spirituality.

Good luck having iliness cured by enlightenment. Good luck feeding the world with enlightenment. Good luck flying with enlightenment. Good luck posting on the internet with enlightenment. Good luck lighting you house with enlightenment.

Well you get the picture....... I hope.

Edit: As for spirituality Ryu just summed it up perfectly well. :tu:

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ryu said:

I do not need spirituality to love and feel empathy for others. I don't need spirituality to want to help others be they human or animal.

I don't need dogma and precepts in order to be a decent person with ethics and morals. Being decent is something we do because it is good for ourselves and society, not because a book threatens us with punishment if we don't.

If one needs a book to tell them not to hurt others then they have a problem that needs more than a church and a few hail mary's.

I prefer science because if I need to have a broken bone set, for example, prayers won't do anything to stave off infections, pain and an immobile limb.

I never said praying. I don't pray that is just repetition not that it doesn't work it's just not my cup of red bull. I am into both science and spirituality for they both have something to amaze people with. I started off with science it only brought me to spirituality so here I am talking about spirituality.

Edited by JustABanana

13 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Good luck having iliness cured by enlightenment. Good luck feeding the world with enlightenment. Good luck flying with enlightenment. Good luck posting on the internet with enlightenment. Good luck lighting you house with enlightenment.

Well you get the picture....... I hope.

You would be amazed at the wisdom you can get from enlightenment you should try it first before jumping to conclusions.

Edited by JustABanana

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Why are you quoting people and not responding to what is quoted?

I'm  new here I am responding to their quotes its the last sentence at the bottom sorry for the problem hope I didn't do it to this one also. Im gonna edit them one sec.

Edited by JustABanana

If you're going to respond within the quotes use the bold function so that all of us can see your response. Like this.

2 minutes ago, JustABanana said:

I'm  new here I am responding to their quotes its the last sentence at the bottom sorry for the problem hope I didn't do it to this one also.

It's not a problem if we can separate what you've written and what they've written.

It just makes it easier all the way around.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Why are you quoting people and not responding to what is quoted?

I had the same question in mind. (Sorry I couldn't resist posting it like this :P)

On a more serious note I think science is amazing enough for me.

I have no need for terms like enlightenment and spirituality, They have no real meaning  and are just used by people as a term for something that they can't (or won't) explain.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I have no need for terms like enlightenment and spirituality, They have no real meaning  and are just used by people as a term for something that they can't (or won't) explain.

Ok well it is always good to evolve gaining knowledge is what humans do which is why I like both it's like me and religion I don't like religion not saying it's bad but I would not comment about religion without looking into it first. which raises the question why would people on this topic come here if they have no insight of spiritualism. It only means one thing right? lol I don't need to say it.

Edited by JustABanana

1 minute ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

It really depends on the perspective. Enlightenment to me always meant knowledge, self knowledge and external knowledge. To become enlightened is to learn. That's how I feel about that. I do think that our natural instinct are often mistaken for psychic abilities. We all get hunches from time to time about something, call it a subconscious nudge if you will. We all time travel because physics. If I break down the first post we can see what might be going on.

2 hours ago, JustABanana said:

So we all know about psychic abilities but what about the abilities that are none psychic?

I have done Time travel.

Time travel can be done physically (just being alive does this) or mentally (thinking back to some point in the past puts you mentally there). Like remembering when you lost your first tooth, etc.

Biokinesis

Biokinesis is a tricky work, it bascially means bodily movement. In this case we all do it. 

Control over others

The power of suggestion, again we all do this. So it's not really metaphysical.

control over body

Depending on the context, everyone can learn mind-body control. I think I've dropped a few exercise around the forum for this.

seeing with my eyes closed

Clairvoyance. This is another tricky one as there hasn't been anything to validate it's existence, however if new information presents itself I'll not be so skeptical. 

electrokinesis

The movement of electricity. Well considering our nervous system is electrical we do this already. And we also have a tendency to build up a static charge. The issue is that we are a resistor. We do not conduct electricity all that well. So I'm going to by iffy on this.

law of attraction

Confirmation bias. I know as I practice this from time to time. We engineer our perception of reality on a subconscious level and 'see' the results. Which is kinda useful. 

invisibility

Not sure if full on ghosting or making oneself unnoticable. If it's invisible in that sense I've done it. Just blend into the background.

sense of danger

This is basically survival instinct. I think we all have those moments that make us say "Ah, Hell Nah!"

ect... Please list your abilities as I would love to read of yours.

• Like 5

• The topic was locked