Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Super Psychics?

JustABanana

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

It really depends on the perspective. Enlightenment to me always meant knowledge, self knowledge and external knowledge. To become enlightened is to learn. That's how I feel about that. I do think that our natural instinct are often mistaken for psychic abilities. We all get hunches from time to time about something, call it a subconscious nudge if you will. We all time travel because physics. If I break down the first post we can see what might be going on.

It is true what you speak but my abilities are more literal.
Lets start with Time travel I have had time repeat it's self over again in a loop and I sped up time 3 seconds faster it is like fast forwarding a movie. 

Biokinesis I changed shape of my body and my eye color

Control Over Others I did not suggest anything I simply used the power of my will.

Control over body Controlling my hunger my movements only by using my mind

Seeing with my eyes closed This was like daredevil I could see the outline of my surroundings walking eyes closed

Electrokinesis feeling electric current from my hands shocking myself and my cat.

Law of attraction  You are spot on :)

Invisibility  Unsure of what other's see but when I do it nobody notices me even when I am in front of them.

Sense of Danger Like Kenny from South Park the reason he dies every episode

9 minutes ago, JustABanana said:

Lets start with Time travel I have had time repeat it's self over again in a loop and I sped up time 3 seconds faster it is like fast forwarding a movie. 

Our minds are predictive machine and everything is perception. So it's one of those things to say yes or no about. 

Define this for me in more detail? As I am confused by the changing of bodily shape.

Control Over Others I did not suggest anything I simply used the power of my will.

Again I need a better definition. Did you simply think about what you wanted them to do or......?

Self-Control as exercised by mental effort. Correct?

Seeing with my eyes closed This was like daredevil I could see the outline of my surroundings walking eyes closed

I'm still iffy on this as Daredevil actually used echolocation that allows him to create a mental image. There was a blind teen (now deceased) that could do this by clicking his tongue.

Electrokinesis feeling electric current from my hands shocking myself and my cat.

Could be explained by being electromagnetically sensitive and static electricity

Thank you.

Invisibility  Unsure of what other's see but when I do it nobody notices me even when I am in front of them.

How about we just chalk this up to making oneself un-noticeable.

I don't exactly understand what you're trying to explain. 

Edited by XenoFish

7 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

umm I don't like saying how I do things spreading knowledge is good but some people are not ready to hear. Soo sorry lol I am not comfortable sharing that type of knowledge. hope you can understand.

Edited by JustABanana

Just now, JustABanana said:

umm I don't like saying how I do things spreading knowledge is good but some people are not ready to hear. Soo sorry lol 

I've got 20+ years experience as an occultist. I'm sure I've heard it all or almost all of it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JustABanana said:

Most of the world has lost their spiritual side if we were brought up in a world more spiritual we would be communicating telepathically, healing people with love (like putting a hand over a hurt spot in the body...) expanding their consciousness realizing that the impossible is possible some people forget their faith and lose sight of any other way than science and I feel sorry for them because I have experienced more in my years of living than a old man has who has no spiritual connection with their selves. If you cannot understand that then talking to you is like talking to a waterfall.

Spirituality is fine and billions of people are spiritual but your kind of spirituality is dangerous because it claims to be able to do the impossible when it most certainly can't regardless of the delusions of its practitioners.  Telling someone you can heal them by praying or laying your hand on a deadly wound is dangerous and has cost many people their lives.   Sadly far too many were innocent children whose only crime was to be born to delusional believers in a pseudo science.  

Truly amazing claims require truly amazing proof because your claim is to being able to do something known to be impossible.   Your beliefs don't count as there are many clinically insane people who believe they can travel back in time or heel injuries with a touch of their hands but so far none of these claimants have ever been able to accomplished these things in a controlled setting.   How do you explain a 100% failure of proving these claims and how do you prove you are the one and only?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Why are you quoting people and not responding to what is quoted?

As the OP can time travel, the response will pop up in the future in the very same post.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, toast said:

As the OP can time travel, the response will pop up in the future in the very same post.

Or the OP hasn't gotten used to the forum. So helpful suggestions are more than warranted regardless of our beliefs, Correct?

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, JustABanana said:

.. Please list your abilities as I would love to read of yours.

I can wiggle my ears and I`m absolutely relaxed while driving at speeds above 275km/h.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

It really depends on the perspective. Enlightenment to me always meant knowledge, self knowledge and external knowledge. To become enlightened is to learn. That's how I feel about that. I do think that our natural instinct are often mistaken for psychic abilities. We all get hunches from time to time about something, call it a subconscious nudge if you will. We all time travel because physics. If I break down the first post we can see what might be going on.

Thank you Xeno.   its a different perspective from my own, it is good to think about it in your way too.  Enlightenment to my mind is hauling yourself, every part of yourself into the thin interface of time that is the present.  Awareness without distraction, action without recrimination or vacillation.  Self-awareness may be there, but I hadn't considered it as a source of wisdom for anything but the now.  I think in that state humans can do amazing things.   I can't call it up like JustaBanana, the two or three times I have had that brief focus on the now have been in moments of danger or physical trauma rather than as the result of meditation.  That may account for the difference.

So here is my abilitiy: clear memory.  I remember laying on the ground, overheated, exhausted, and weak. I was focused no further than taking my next breath.  I remember the coolness of the ground, the gentle touch of a faint breeze, drops of rain coming out of a night sky like that tunnel of light people sometimes talk about.  But it was only rain.  I remember the sound of air moving through me and around me.  I remember rain falling and blood flowing in my veins, faint noise of other people and animals around me.  i remember the cold, sweet, purity of the first drink of water offered by a companion. Maybe there is a bit of wisdom there; you don't realize the wonder of water until you have been almost too long without it.  I would not exactly say that my state of mind was happiness, but I was content to hold my focus in that body on this world surrounded by common wonders.  It was over in a few minutes, then I was able to move a bit and come back into what we would call normal life.  

It was only afterwards that I realized the special nature of the moment.  What happened was commonplace, what it did to me was give me a single point of focus without any internal dialog. No arguments in my brain, no second guessing or self judgement. No worry about checkbooks and bills, no thought about tomorrow, just the next breath, no regrets, no plans, no concern that I was wet and muddy, no certainty at that moment that I would be alive another day; and gratitude.  Gratiitude.   I was overflowing with it.  The breeze, the ground, the rain, a drink of water, all such precious things.  No amount of money can buy that feeling.  I am a long way from there now, but that few minutes will be with me for the rest of my life.

I am a common man with no special status or powers, but I found a place that can be accessed without the need of special powers.  It was so complete for me that I would rather recreate that moment than have any other power.

• Like 6

I think enlightenment is really in how the word is used. For some it's a state of inner peace and deep self awareness (which I like the idea of). Others wrap it into a spiritual model and that's fine I suppose. For me, enlightenment meant knowledge. To become aware of something new. 

To focus a bit on enlightenment through spirituality, it's more of a unification with one's concept of god or the godhead. This is an interesting idea to say the least. But all things in fine measure though. 

For me there is a balance that must be maintained within any metaphysical practice. One common tool is the magician journal, in which the magician writes down his/her experiences. Just so they can be picked apart. I think this should be used by those who practice psychic abilities, as a form of self validation. It would help keep a balance between the rational and irrational thoughts. 

As the OP mentioned the law of attraction. I will say that is does 'work'. Not like the sales pitch but it does affect the inner reality but not the outer reality. You change your belief, which can lead to a change in action, or change in thought. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JustABanana said:

Time Travel: Deja vu mostly. We also often lose a sense of time when we are engaged in an activity. Also there is a thing called "microsleep" where part of the brain takes micro naps. This can be particularly scary when you are driving, for example, and have little memory gaps where you really don't know what happened.

Biokinsis: Umm..no, you CANNOT change your body shape and eye color at will. You are a human like the rest of us and bound by biological parameters.

Control over others: You mean glowering and making threatening gestures or facial expressions?

Control over body: Umm yeah, isn't that referred to as "will power"? Not exactly a psychic ability. All of us can easily exert will power over our own selves.

Seeing with eyes closed: It's is called "imagination" based on hearing and tactile information

Electrokinsis: Static electricity. It happens especially in dry environments and particularly bad with carpeting.

Law of Attraction: Wishful thinking but results are forthcoming when you do real work such as actually looking at ads when, say, shopping for a car.

Invisibility: So if you don't know what others see then how can you claim they don't notice you when you are in front of them. Actually how do you know they're not just ignoring you?

Sense of Danger: Kenny is a cartoon character. He is jinxed and never senses danger. To some degree or another we all can sense danger based on subtle cues from our environment.

Look, I know you are trying really hard to convince us of your special abilities and I commend you for your tenacity on the subject, you seem to believe you can do all these things but I am just not convinced of your claims especially when they can be easily explained through mundane definitions.

If you claim you can turn invisible at will or shape-shift, for example, then why not have a friend record these anomalies and post it here?

5 hours ago, JustABanana said:

So we all know about psychic abilities but what about the abilities that are none psychic? I have done Time travel, Biokinesis, Control over others, control over body, seeing with my eyes closed, electrokinesis, law of attraction, invisibility, sense of danger ect... Please list your abilities as I would love to read of yours.

Explain to me more about this "time travel" thing. I find that interesting.

4 hours ago, JustABanana said:

Ok well it is always good to evolve gaining knowledge is what humans do which is why I like both it's like me and religion I don't like religion not saying it's bad but I would not comment about religion without looking into it first. which raises the question why would people on this topic come here if they have no insight of spiritualism. It only means one thing right? lol I don't need to say it.

So spirituality is only worthwhile in some forms, the forms you claim to have mastered.  The rest is just, well, not your thing.  Your initial post was very broad based and spoke of you doing the impossible and now you have scaled that WAAAAYY back.   Well done.  Hopefully Xeno can convince you to understand you are a perfectly normal human being with no superpowers .

7 hours ago, JustABanana said:

So we all know about psychic abilities but what about the abilities that are none psychic? I have done Time travel, Biokinesis, Control over others, control over body, seeing with my eyes closed, electrokinesis, law of attraction, invisibility, sense of danger ect... Please list your abilities as I would love to read of yours.

You must be an old-age pensioner, they tell me that they never get service in a shop because they seem invisible to the staff.

So we all know about psychic abilities but what about the abilities

We all do?  We all know of claims of psychic abilities, but no evidence.

I have done Time travel, Biokinesis, Control over others, control over body, seeing with my eyes closed, electrokinesis, law of attraction, invisibility, sense of danger ect... Please list your abilities as I would love to read of yours.

Can you please prove you've done these amazing things?

6 hours ago, JustABanana said:

LMAO science is small compared to spirituality.

Except that science is testable and can produce verified results, while spirituality is only claims and wishful thinking at this point.

6 hours ago, JustABanana said:

You would be amazed at the wisdom you can get from enlightenment you should try it first before jumping to conclusions.

You would be amazed at the wisdom you can get from good old fashioned experience.

I have been time-travelling all my life, just one day at a time.

Prove every single one of these.  No wait, just prove one of those.

umm I don't like saying how I do things spreading knowledge is good but some people are not ready to hear. Soo sorry lol I am not comfortable sharing that type of knowledge. hope you can understand.

Ah, so you're unwilling to prove what you can do...there, hoax, fraud, charlatan...you are of a type that are a dime a dozen on these forums.  We're interested in actual mysteries, not made-up claims that the claimer is absolutely refusing to prove are real. 

No explanations will be forthcoming from justabanana !

When you ask him anything, he never answers "no". He just "yes"es you to death, and as he takes your dough He tells you "Yes, we have no bananas We have-a no bananas today. We've string beans, and onions Cabbageses, and scallions, And all sorts of fruit and say We have an old fashioned to-mah-to A Long Island po-tah-to But yes, we have no bananas. We have no bananas today."

Edited by Habitat

8 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Hopefully Xeno can convince you to understand you are a perfectly normal human being with no superpowers .

We're all normal human beings (well most). I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. Mostly showing how something might work or might be mistaken for 'superpowers'. 

Time for us is largely a matter of perception. How a moment can seem like an hour and an hours only feels like a second. When we have those time where we've lost hours for some reason. Even traveling into the past is a mental exercise. As I can just close my eye and think back to what I did yesterday. I do believe in psychic abilities (sort of), I think that if they do exist they would be so subtle as to not be noticeable. We've all had hunches from time to time or dreamed about something that occurred later on. I think it's more about how you read into these events. If you take them as "I psychic" vs. "That's weird." it's playing it cautious, I've been down the rabbit hole and it's madness there.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, JustABanana said:

You better start by using your control of others with the skeptics on the forum.  They require evidence as should you before stating you are a super psychic.

Start by telling us your experiences and experiments that were successful and why you believe the way you do and the evidence of the reality of it first. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, White Unicorn said:

You better start by using your control of others with the skeptics on the forum.  They require evidence as should you before stating you are a super psychic.

Start by telling us your experiences and experiments that were successful and why you believe the way you do and the evidence of the reality of it first. 

Just be honest. You do not want proof or evidence. You'll only call a video fake, belief insanity and examples anecdotal. You're only wanting someone to say something so you can call bs because you can't believe. Going into anything, if you don't believe to begin with, you won't allow yourself believe. That is the flaw in hard core skepticism. If you're on an internet forum to find life changing experience, you should evaluate yourself.

And a personal shout out to my good buddy Xeno fish, a self proclaimed occult expert of 20 whole years that believes make believe envelope experiments on the internet disproves psychic phenomenon. 8700 posts now! Good job little buddy, you really just don't have a life. Go on, control another conversation through nonsense heckling and your "expert" opinions.

Edited by Theyhaveusgiants
typo

• The topic was locked