Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Super Psychics?

JustABanana

21 hours ago, JustABanana said:

So we all know about psychic abilities but what about the abilities that are none psychic? I have done Time travel, Biokinesis, Control over others, control over body, seeing with my eyes closed, electrokinesis, law of attraction, invisibility, sense of danger ect... Please list your abilities as I would love to read of yours.

Prove it and change the world.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, JustABanana said:
1 hour ago, White Unicorn said:

You better start by using your control of others with the skeptics on the forum.  They require evidence as should you before stating you are a super psychic.

Start by telling us your experiences and experiments that were successful and why you believe the way you do and the evidence of the reality of it first. 

Just be honest. You do not want proof or evidence. You'll only call a video fake, belief as insanity and examples anecdotal. You're only want someone to say something so you can call bs because you can't believe. Going into anything, if you don't believe to begin with, you won't allow yourself believe. That is the flaw in hard core skepticism. If you're on an internet forum to find life changing experience, you should evaluate yourself.

And a personal shout out to my good buddy Xeno fish, a self proclaimed occult expert of 20 whole years that believes make believe envelope experiments on the internet disproves psychic phenomenon. 8700 posts now! Good job little buddy, you really just don't have a life. Go on, control another conversation through nonsense heckling and your "expert" opinions.

Honestly, I am a mystic but when people come on forum without much details about super powers they will be heckled here by skeptics. 99% can usually be explained and the other 1% of experiences of the unexplained needs to be taken skeptically by the experiancer and others to best understand what is not understood.

I believe someday all the unexplained phenomena will combine with science one day. We get better ideas from the skeptical attitudes about how to prove the spiritual types of awarenesses and interactions. Will and belief is a large part of increasing a new conscious awareness of expanded senses connecting to the subconscious and it's communication with us. Illumination is a knowledge not just belief because it too can be tested by different levels of awareness. 

Zeno has a lot to share on views. Our experiences are all different and we learn more from each other. Skeptics and believers alike. I believe myself but only after I can prove to others and myself it wasn't all a psychological explanation. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Theyhaveusgiants said:

And a personal shout out to my good buddy Xeno fish, a self proclaimed occult expert of 20 whole years that believes make believe envelope experiments on the internet disproves psychic phenomenon. 8700 posts now! Good job little buddy, you really just don't have a life. Go on, control another conversation through nonsense heckling and your "expert" opinions.

Aside from the personal attack:rolleyes:, I have 20+ years experience. There is no such thing as an occult expert. 

38 minutes ago, Theyhaveusgiants said:

Just be honest. You do not want proof or evidence. You'll only call a video fake, belief insanity and examples anecdotal. You're only wanting someone to say something so you can call bs because you can't believe. Going into anything, if you don't believe to begin with, you won't allow yourself believe. That is the flaw in hard core skepticism. If you're on an internet forum to find life changing experience, you should evaluate yourself.

No, what we want is to have a discussion with someone without them resorting to what you've just done. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Theyhaveusgiants said:

Just be honest. You do not want proof or evidence. You'll only call a video fake, belief insanity and examples anecdotal. You're only wanting someone to say something so you can call bs because you can't believe. Going into anything, if you don't believe to begin with, you won't allow yourself believe. That is the flaw in hard core skepticism. If you're on an internet forum to find life changing experience, you should evaluate yourself.

It is inaccurate to say that skeptics are people who doubt or disbelieve things. Skepticism is the application of reason and critical thinking to determine validity. There's nothing wrong with that. Also, it would be wrong to say something like skeptics don't believe in psychic ability, or in the paranormal, or religion and the like. Some skeptics do believe in those things because they are satisfied with the reasoning process that led them there.

Skeptics do want evidence and it is not unreasonable for them to do so. Each and everyone of us should approach things in an analytical way and after that, we are entitled to make up our own minds given whatever evidence is presented. No one should accept all things at face value, for that kind of gullibility serves no one well. So the flaw in my opinion is not in the questioning of something, but in the blind acceptance of it.

There's nothing wrong with making extraordinary claims, but in doing so one also needs to understand that "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence". I stole that line from Carl Sagan. And he's right. So was philosopher David Hume who once wrote: "A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence",

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

Prove it and change the world.

I must say that is a good line for all skeptics to use. It helps the honest experiencer to realize they have to prove it to themselves sceptically at first.  

On the more weirder  side of things even  if something is learned and repeatable in an experiment there is not necessarily the desire to prove it to all the world. At first people  want to keep it to themselves for selfish reasons and more control  that usually leads to darker psychological effects. 

Or you  want to expand your own knowledge and reconcile it by testable theories on whatever the so called power is, and connect with others that have like experiences and get there views on it too. You want to help others newly dealing with these things and to change the world one little piece at a time. Any extra or expanded sense of awareness with understanding gives each of them an edge to fulfill the purpose of changing the world for the better if the spiritual motivation is good. But the newbies should be warned to be sceptical of their own perceptions since all the senses can be deceived. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Clair said:

It is inaccurate to say that skeptics are people who doubt or disbelieve things. Skepticism is the application of reason and critical thinking to determine validity. There's nothing wrong with that. Also, it would be wrong to say something like skeptics don't believe in psychic ability, or in the paranormal, or religion and the like. Some skeptics do believe in those things because they are satisfied with the reasoning process that led them there.

Skeptics do want evidence and it is not unreasonable for them to do so. Each and everyone of us should approach things in an analytical way and after that, we are entitled to make up our own minds given whatever evidence is presented. No one should accept all things at face value, for that kind of gullibility serves no one well. So the flaw in my opinion is not in the questioning of something, but in the blind acceptance of it.

There's nothing wrong with making extraordinary claims, but in doing so one also needs to understand that "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence". I stole that line from Carl Sagan. And he's right. So was philosopher David Hume who once wrote: "A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence",

Well said mam. :tsu:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Theyhaveusgiants said:

All you have to do is provide evidence to change the skeptics minds.  Any evidence.  Just something.  To this date, specifically concerning the subject of this thread...NOTHING.  Just claims, intolerance and outright anger for those that dare to question.

....and you're expertise is?  You're 56+ posts in, and you seem to have it all figured out.  As if post count means anything.

Now I'm actually laughing at you.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 3

I just wanted to add this:

Beliefs won't make you a better person, your behavior does.

• Like 3

On ‎18‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 4:46 AM, Clair said:

My list of non-psychic abilities include: Control over others, specifically 100% control over my dad, about 95% control over my mom. The power of invisibility, especially when I'm in deep ****. I can't time travel, but I can distort time and make everyone think that five minutes with me is an eternity. I can also summon demons, but only at children's birthday parties. There's more, but I don't want to brag any more than I already have.

You sound perfect.. marry me :P

• Like 1

On ‎18‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 6:29 AM, JustABanana said:

It is true what you speak but my abilities are more literal.
Lets start with Time travel I have had time repeat it's self over again in a loop and I sped up time 3 seconds faster it is like fast forwarding a movie. 

Biokinesis I changed shape of my body and my eye color - You could film yourself doing that, but I can change the shape of my body.. I eat more.. I get fatter.. when I don't.. I get thinner.. especially after a epic poo..

Control Over Others I did not suggest anything I simply used the power of my will. - I do this with my kids all the time.. and sometimes with the missus.. ;)

Control over body Controlling my hunger my movements only by using my mind - again.. easily done.. I also can block pain as well really well.. its nothing special this one..

Seeing with my eyes closed This was like daredevil I could see the outline of my surroundings walking eyes closed - again this one can be tested quite easily..

Electrokinesis feeling electric current from my hands shocking myself and my cat. - ahh.. mate sorry to say.. 'every' one can feel this..

Law of attraction  You are spot on :)

Invisibility  Unsure of what other's see but when I do it nobody notices me even when I am in front of them. - could be that you are one of these not noticeable people.

Sense of Danger Like Kenny from South Park the reason he dies every episode - yes I do this.. I have a great sense of danger and self preservation .. especially when it comes to the missus

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2016 at 4:01 PM, JustABanana said:

So we all know about psychic abilities but what about the abilities that are none psychic? I have done Time travel, Biokinesis, Control over others, control over body, seeing with my eyes closed, electrokinesis, law of attraction, invisibility, sense of danger ect... Please list your abilities as I would love to read of yours.

I agree  and know these things are real banana. My favorite  ability  right  now is kinesis which also taught me flight. 

4 minutes ago, catalyst of change said:

My favorite  ability  right  now is kinesis which also taught me flight. 

are-you-serious_default.gif

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, catalyst of change said:

I agree  and know these things are real banana. My favorite  ability  right  now is kinesis which also taught me flight. 

So your ability is movement or activity in response to a stimulus?  

• Like 1

Your topic title "Super Psychics" got my attention. I immediately thought about mobsters who call kidnapping males and super-milking their prostates an "s pot". Apparently doing this gives them super powers. Unfortunately I can't find anything on Google about this network of "S potting". I was told about this offline and it was said that this technique of "smoking your foes in your dungeon" originates in Regal Europe and the Aristocracy there. "S potting" is a sort of "Super Psychic" sort of phenomenon. The knowledge apparently forbidden.

To answer your questions on the topic post unless you consider deja vu or dreaming in 3d a super power I am poorly deficient in paranormal abilities. Your list however is difficult to believe as true but then again it isn't all that important to me anyways. I am also not a big banana fan.

34 minutes ago, Zalmoxis said:

. I immediately thought about mobsters who call kidnapping males and super-milking their prostates an "s pot". Apparently doing this gives them super powers. Unfortunately I can't find anything on Google about this network of "S potting". I was told about this offline and it was said that this technique of "smoking your foes in your dungeon" originates in Regal Europe and the Aristocracy there. "S potting" is a sort of "Super Psychic" sort of phenomenon. The knowledge apparently forbidden.

Is this place turning into a mad-house, or it always was, and I was just very slow to notice ? This nonsense is strait-jacket stuff. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Habitat said:

Is this place turning into a mad-house, or it always was, and I was just very slow to notice ? This nonsense is strait-jacket stuff. 

If you think this is nuts go and check out the insanity treverjobo is dishing in this thread.

Edited by Merc14

Btw, Elvis has left the building. He is on time time travel.

Since the OP hasn't been back since his first day almost a month ago, and this thread is not a productive discussion, I'm going to close the thread at this time. If the OP comes back and would like to continue discussing the thread, he can contact moderators at that time.

Thread closed.

• The topic was locked