Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hawking warns Aliens will colonize earth

seeder

2 minutes ago, Brok said:

This thread is a prime example of why about 95% of threads in these forums are garbage. Nearly everyone here thinks they're an oh so hilarious comedian <_<

Easiest way to solve your problem. Close your browser.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Easiest way to solve your problem. Close your browser.

Or you people could stop spamming these threads with failed attempts at comedy and snark and start actually discussing the subject, given that that's what these threads exist for. Or simply not post if you don't have anything worthy to contribute.

Just now, Brok said:

Or you people could stop spamming these threads with failed attempts at comedy and snark and start actually discussing the subject, given that that's what these threads exist for. Or simply not post if you don't have anything worthy to contribute.

Who died and made you a moderator? You do realize you have absolutely no power over any of us, right? 

Without proof of alien life there really isn't much to discuss outside of speculation.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Who died and made you a moderator? You do realize you have absolutely no power over any of us, right? 

It just gets boring reading these annoying attempts at smartassery all the time. At least make sure that your attempts at comedy are actually funny, otherwise they come off as pointless spam.

7 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Without proof of alien life there really isn't much to discuss outside of speculation.

This is a thread about Hawking's thoughts on the possible consequences of contacting aliens. Of course it is about speculation. If you don't feel like speculating or sharing your thoughts on Hawking's opinion, then why are you here?

Edited by Brok

2 minutes ago, Brok said:

This is a thread about Hawking's thoughts on the possible consequences of contacting aliens. Of course it is about speculation. If you don't feel like speculating or sharing your thoughts on Hawking's opinion, then why are you here?

I'm here because I can be.

Do you think that your opinion matters to me? 

3 minutes ago, Brok said:

It just gets boring reading these annoying attempts at smartassery all the time.

Cry me a river, build a boat, and get over it.

• Like 1

I just hope they don't bring a cookbook with them! Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Now that's real humor! :D

• Like 3

If life is so rare in this universe, what I could see would be a species wanting to see if new genes could help strengthen their species.

5 hours ago, Brok said:

Hawking is off his rocker...get it get it?

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

tumblr_lyjkt5MYrf1rnu33no1_500.jpgAdeskovAre slog

Sadly, if we are the most intelligent species in the Universe, fear or no fear, I doubt they would even know of our existence let alone our capabilities and ambitions...

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

What if the aliens are Humans from a parallel earth, and they're trying to come through to our reality by possessing people?:blink:

What if XenoFish's username is just a cover and he really is a XenoMorph. :o

XenomorphXX121

• Like 2

I KNEW IT !

• Like 2

Bring it on.

?format=750w

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Bring it on.

tumblr_nox5meNwic1tlvlqto1_500.gif

Already brought it. Paid for it and then gave you a doggy bag.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

I think it's interesting to think about this. But honestly I think if we were anything worth invading or colonizing they would have already done it.

Considering the fact that most believe aliens to be far superior  on the levels of technology and intelligence we wouldn't stand a chance. Interesting though. 

• Like 3

Sadly, as psyche pointed out, this is refurbished nonsense from the past by media still caught up in the silly season. This has been discussed into the ground at this very site years ago. 

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

There's a short story wherein UFO's land in several locations. The Aliens are squid-like in appearance. They test the air, feel the ground, look around at the startled humans, not communicating at all with us, After about twenty minutes they re-enter their crafts and leave. Evidently, Planet Earth wasn't what they were looking for.

• Like 4

It matters not that E.T.`s or Other  Forms of Intelligent life has been proven, or Landed and Proven. Its Matters that Only We Keep Our Eyes and Mind open to the Possibility that Life Is out there.

THe Proof is We are Out there And Intelligent or not Its Going to Wonderful when We Get Found. Were just Lost right now !:alien:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, unconventional said:

I think it's interesting to think about this. But honestly I think if we were anything worth invading or colonizing they would have already done it.

Considering the fact that most believe aliens to be far superior  on the levels of technology and intelligence we wouldn't stand a chance. Interesting though. 

That is much as I see things, although I tend to suspect that if they are out there they have better things to do than travel across the vast emptinesses of space (inner travel or virtual lives or something).  I figure probably they aren't even out there, at least within a distance that makes it reasonable to think we would ever encounter them.

That an intelligent, surviving, species would travel all the way to us just to destroy us seems ridiculous, although I suppose we must keep an open mind when it comes to possible alien mentalities.

The reason it is generally assumed that any culture we encounter will be more advanced than us is that it is they who are coming here; it will be quite awhile before we are to the level where we might go there.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, badeskov said:

Sadly, as psyche pointed out, this is refurbished nonsense from the past by media still caught up in the silly season. This has been discussed into the ground at this very site years ago. 

Cheers,

Badeskov

I can't think of any topic active on this board that is anything other than "refurbished nonsense."  Maybe some of us enjoy beating dead horses.

• Like 3