Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dear Doc,

Mark One

Going through a midlife crisis?  Worried about that pain in your chest?  Not happy with you current career?  Financial hang-ups? 

Tell the doc and let him help you with his unique and well praised, professional advice.

• Like 3

Ya, I'd like to let the records know of my unstable mental health. Is that something you can help me with? 

Rekords ah dish shaped an mek noise son.  Soh...yer cant av bad head elf lad until yer pay a profeshual (lots of cash) ter tell yah, see.

Yer fine bod.  Guh an tek up an hobby onnnit that teks yer mind off of it.  Sumthin lyke listening ter music!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Doc, I was sadly pondering the other day whether people from the Tennessee Mountains or the Deep Deep South, would get along just fine with the Irish speaking wee folks, you know, like would they understand each other perfectly fine? because the rest of the world would be amazed. Caring for a wee bit of a yarn and bless you're heart.

• 3 weeks later...

Nah wuman.  Dahs nah-one int mowtains, just old shacks.  An deep south tuh modern lass fah wee willy winkies.