Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can he read my mind?

MissConfused

This guy 'friend' of mine (who no longer lives in my country and I have to admit I was sort of in 'love' with and still am) always had an uncanny knack for knowing what I was feeling or what I was about to say and I sort of got the same thing with him.

I know for a fact that I have very good intuition and am not psychic in any way, shape or form but this guy's intuition was out the window.

For example, I was about to ask him for help with something once and had been thinking about asking for a few moments before. I went to open my mouth but before I could this guy called over "I'm coming, one second". I didn't make eye contact with him and he had been busy over the other side of the room so how did he know?

Another few times I was angry/sad and trying to hide it as I always do. nobody, not even my mother has ever noticed when I'm in one of my moods. I was sitting down and just getting on as usual while feeling angry but not showing it and this guy came over to me and said "Don't be angry" and I told him I was fine but he spent the entire day telling me jokes and trying to cheer me up (and, unlike has ever happened to me before, he succeeded).

I have once or twice experienced the thing where I'll know what he's going to say before he says it and he noticed it was strange too and one time I felt he was looking (thinking?) at me even though I had my back completely turned and he was behind me.

This guy's not the 'reveal my inner feelings' type and I can tell is very shy even though he pretends he's confident. I asked him if he believed in psychic stuff and he told me he thought it was a load of crap.

• Like 2

Me and a friend of mine used to finish each others sentences, we knew when we were p*ssed at something.

We hadn't seen each other for at least 8 years and I knew he was going through a tough time.

Rang me in tears and sure enough he was having problems. 

I can't read his mind and vise versa, we just know each other very well.

• Like 3

Had a mate online much the same.. I was the idea's man.. he was the scripter.. (Ultima Online ZHS) we would have a convo and people would scratch their heads.. we both knew which way the other was thinking.. convo would go like this

me.. What about..

Rick.. Nah bit to heavy on the system.. how about we have it do..

me.. YES! but it needs..

Rick.. Immunity!

both.. Poison..

we just knew how each other would think.

• Like 3