Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ancient Egypt,Illuminati,aliens

Schrammatt1

2 hours ago, Schrammatt1 said:

ancient Egypt,Illuminati,aliens

How are they related?

They're not.

depositphotos_11503868-Desperate-man-pointing-his-banana.jpg

2 hours ago, Schrammatt1 said:

I often see illumine connected with the pyramids and that connected to aliens, what do you think?

I think it is hard to connect the pyramids, that were built in about 2560 BC, with the illuminati, which were founded in 1776 AD.

A 4336 year difference should make it pretty certain that they are not connected, don't you think ? 

As for aliens we don't even know if they exist. 

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Schrammatt1 said:

I often see illumine connected with the pyramids and that connected to aliens, what do you think?

I am actually trolling you.

Could you please "connect" the dots by explaining how do you see the Illuminati (of Adam Weishaupt) connected to the Pyramids and then onwards with the Aliens?

The Illuminati liked to think they were continuing the "wisdom of Egypt"... and made up things (the language hadn't been translated and before Napoleon's arrival, no one took much interest in Egypt.  As for aliens, no.  No connection except from people in the last 20 years - people who don't know Egypt's history and can't read the language (although it HAS been translated.)

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

The Illuminati liked to think they were continuing the "wisdom of Egypt"... and made up things (the language hadn't been translated and before Napoleon's arrival, no one took much interest in Egypt.  As for aliens, no.  No connection except from people in the last 20 years - people who don't know Egypt's history and can't read the language (although it HAS been translated.)

WELL, Kenemet it is just like you to bring up sane, rational and logical ideas and facts THEN portray them as real!

• Like 4

So far no deffenate connections. Just absered dumb theories by Giorgio tsoukalos crew

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Schrammatt1 said:

Underground LEGOLAND reptilian pope Führerbunker door bell code.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, toast said:

Underground LEGOLAND reptilian pope Führerbunker door bell code.

Thats it: You are out of the Illuminati !

I told you not to give our secrets away.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, A rather obscure Bassoon said:

depositphotos_11503868-Desperate-man-pointing-his-banana.jpg

You're eating that banana wrong.

• Like 2

I certainly believe they're related in such a way that a triangle is the most natural form of "stability". There is a reason why pyramide-like monuments are found in all corners of the world: If a human was asked to build a stabile building to last for thousands of years, it would be wider in the bottom and smaller at the top – for making rain drain along the sides without vanishing the top stones away. The Triangle is a symbol of stability – Which all humans seek here in life.

"Balance and stability"

Hope this helps you understand the relation between the pyramids and illuminati!

1 hour ago, amyphilips said:

...stability – Which all humans seek here in life.

Don't I wish the world were that simple.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jaylemurph said:

Don't I wish the world were that simple.

--Jaylemurph

Don't we all, but correct me if I am wrong: aren't you the pesky b***** constantly unleashing those long-eared, drooling predatory creatures upon us all when one of us dare to step out of line?

:P

Cheers,
Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
Change of word - no, I am not going to change the other "censored" word ;-)
  • Like 1

Maybe the pyramid is a docking station for alien craft... you know like in stargate the movie. :)

6 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I think it is hard to connect the pyramids, that were built in about 2560 BC, with the illuminati, which were founded in 1776 AD.

A 4336 year difference should make it pretty certain that they are not connected, don't you think ? 

As for aliens we don't even know if they exist. 

Actually, it's not hard at all. All you have to do is put that idea out there, and I GUARANTEE YOU, more people will believe it than those who know there is no relationship..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, amyphilips said:

I certainly believe they're related in such a way that a triangle is the most natural form of "stability". There is a reason why pyramide-like monuments are found in all corners of the world: If a human was asked to build a stabile building to last for thousands of years, it would be wider in the bottom and smaller at the top – for making rain drain along the sides without vanishing the top stones away. The Triangle is a symbol of stability – Which all humans seek here in life.

Hope this helps you understand the relation between the pyramids and illuminati!

It is true that a pyramid is the most stable structure, so it made perfect sense to built pyramid shapes if you wanted something big and long lasting.

What I don't understand is how that is connected to the illuminati, an organisation that didn't exist until about 4300 years later. It makes no sense to me.

The often mentioned Eye of Providence is not an ancient symbol. It wasn't used until the renaissance, 4000 years after the pyramids were built.

17 minutes ago, Gaden said:

Actually, it's not hard at all. All you have to do is put that idea out there, and I GUARANTEE YOU, more people will believe it than those who know there is no relationship..

Sadly that is all too true. Logic is virgin territory for an alarming number of people.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, badeskov said:

Don't we all, but correct me if I am wrong: aren't you the pesky b***** constantly unleashing those long-eared, drooling predatory creatures upon us all when one of us dare to step out of line?

:P

Cheers,
Badeskov

They only dog our steps when we stray from the path of hamfulness. Well, I say "we." I myself have never done so, so I'm not sure what the consequences are, but they certainly /look/ unpleasant.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 3

Parroting nonsense about axes of illuminati/aliens/pyramids is no more than a failure of imagination and intelligence. The rubbish you talk when you can't dream up your own rubbish.

3 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

They only dog our steps when we stray from the path of hamfulness. Well, I say "we." I myself have never done so, so I'm not sure what the consequences are, but they certainly /look/ unpleasant.

--Jaylemurph

They are indeed unpleasant ,  they actually rob a dog of his spirit ... his essential doggyness  ; 

* WARNING *

Offensive image below 

07-cats-sleeping-on-dogs.jpg

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Maybe horses have something to do with it,I've seen horses drop turds into pyramid shaped piles.:lol:

jmccr8

Bears too.

"Does a bear **** in the woods?" Supposed obvious answer is, "Yes".

No, they crap on trails and roads, I've never found bear crap in the woods.

I suppose I'll have to study it further. It must have to do with 'Ley Lines' of the trails, or something, something, something...

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2