Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
sgroclkc

All the big earthquakes are caused by volcano

29 posts in this topic

godnodog
On 10/8/2016 at 3:15 PM, sgroclkc said:

At present, it can be verified through repeated experiments that there are only two causes of earthquake: gases explosion and meteoritic impact while all the big earthquakes are the same as volcano gases explosion but different from the earthquakes caused by meteoritic impact. Therefore, all the big earthquakes are caused by volcano gases explosion instead of meteoritic impact.The current popular speculation that plate fractures are caused by earthquakes has not been verified by repeated experiments, but it is promoted by earthquake scientists around the world as a scientific theory, which is an amazing scientific hoax.

Nice, can´t wait to read the link to your paper...oh wait...........

docyabut2

Anyone go on the Edgar Cayce`s predictions

https://www.edgarcayce.org/about-us/blog/blog-posts/predictions-from-edgar-cayce-erupting-volcanoes-and-multiple-earthquakes/#:~:text=It is among the deadliest volcanoes on the,a damaging flood from Utah to southern Nevada.

I know he said the one of these volcanos will erupt and three months later  California will have the big earth quake

I`m guessing when Vesuvius  hits.

For example, he predicted that when we see noticeable eruptions in the long-quiet volcanoes of Vesuvius or Pelee, then three months later there will major earthquakes along the southern coast of California that will cause an inundation of the land from the Salt Lake in Utah to the southern portions of Nevada.

sgroclkc

Mr. Wang Shencun passed away. Before leaving the world, he published an article online, saying that his theory that earthquakes are caused by gas explosion have been approved by many people through years of promotions. Also, a Chinese newspaper decided to announce scientist Wang Shencun’s significant scientific achievement to the entire world on July 8, 1986. Unfortunately, this news was withdrawn on the night before being published, owing to intervention from an authoritative Chinese expert. What’s worse, this expert even launched a personal attack on Shencun Wang’s reputation. I could read the article written by Shencun Wang on the Internet on June 3. However, it cannot be found anywhere today. I wonder whether its disappearance resulted from a technical fault of the website or another intervention from an authoritative Chinese expert. Although this article has been deleted permanently, I, fortunately, took a screenshot of it with my mobile phone.

sgroclkc

This is a screenshot of the article

IMG_20210611_230524.jpg