Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If Clinton Does Win

Paranormal Panther

There's a good chance that Hillary will win the election with the help of her Hollywood and media cheerleaders. It's true that Trump hurt himself in many ways, but her allies downplay Clinton's misdeeds if they mention them at all. As the historical record clearly shows, many American voters care more about unimportant things than vital issues. If they install their token woman in the White House, how will you react to it?

• Like 2

I won't be happy.

But I will continue to voice my opinion to anyone that will listen. Now do I think my everyday life will be Impacted? No I don't. It will be just another Obama term as far as I am concerned. I can survive. I no longer have to work for a living since I am retired. However, if she messes with my SS or VA entitlements that would be another story. 

I will begin preparing for the next circus that we call the election cycle and do what ever I can to get Republican leadership in the White House.

• Like 8

If Clinton will win, a zombee army of illegals (aka Mexicans) will come who will all be unemployed and who at the same time will steal our jobs. Furthermore, all Americans will become Muslims and everyday will be some Muslim attack. And everyone will become black. Yeah and men will have to cook and clean for their headscarf wearing feminazi wifes. Yeah, and Clinton as the new anti-christ will declare war upon the world. And because of the open border policy the Chinese will buy out everything and own the US.

Edited by hellwyr
  • Like 5

She all really said in her emails  to doners in private she would support free trade and open borders.Trump understands  this is will destroy our nation. 

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 3

If Hillary wins I am honestly going to start stocking up on canned food, and I mean that. To be honest, though, I see nothing good coming out of either one of them becoming president. 

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 4

If Hillary wins, expect a bunch of paranoid gun nuts saying the world will end. Otherwise, expect more of the same. There will still be school days and snow days, a hurricane or two, xenophobes bashing Muslims, military skulduggery (see what I did there?), fall TV lineups consisting of lame shows and maybe a good one or two, Hollywood divorces, a few good blockbuster films, a political scandal or two, burning man will still go on and still be awesome, more gun violence, gay rights progression, new musical artists, a Miley Cyrus sex tape or two, more Middle East infighting, slow drop in unemployment..

I dunno. Now, it's time for me to go enjoy some leisurely reading at rationalwiki.org

• Like 7

I'm going to be very disappointed and very disenfranchised with politics. The fight will be over for another 8 years and there will be little to look forward to. 

• Like 7

I'm going to be very upset, but I will hope for the best. America has made it through dark times, times where the people were terrified and unsure. It may be that time for some of us, but I know we can make it through. 

• Like 8

I don't want to even entertain that thought because She will not win . Why fret over something thats not going to happen?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hellwyr said:

If Clinton will win, a zombee army of illegals (aka Mexicans) will come who will all be unemployed and who at the same time will steal our jobs. Furthermore, all Americans will become Muslims and everyday will be some Muslim attack. And everyone will become black. Yeah and men will have to cook and clean for their headscarf wearing feminazi wifes. Yeah, and Clinton as the new anti-christ will declare war upon the world. And because of the open border policy the Chinese will buy out everything and own the US.

No doubt you imagine you are talking down to less intelligent persons than yourself.  That alone shows your lack of seriousness and naivete.  My what a surprise you and those like you are going to have in the coming months.  The media dominated Leftist clones are going to hit a wall of reality pretty soon and the shitstorm is going to be quite unpleasant for them.  When half the population believes they ALSO, have rights AND are willing to actually stand and FIGHT for them, then the side that fears guns and wants peace at any price are going to find that there are real human beings with real anger that are standing in their way. When getting your way becomes impossible unless YOU are willing to stand up and take the hit instead of sending better men to do it for you then I suspect your side is going to become somewhat less haughty.  Play time is nearly over.  Y'all are going to have to decide what your desires are really worth to you.  For myself and many like minded, we made that choice some time ago.

• Like 9

I will accept the victory, and show the President respect.  

I'd do the same with Trump.

If Gary Johnson wins, I'll buy shots for everyone.  All 300 million of us.

*some of this is exaggeration, not a binding contract.

• Like 9

In the end allow common sense to prevail ...

~

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, supervike said:

I will accept the victory, and show the President respect.  

I'd do the same with Trump.

If Gary Johnson wins, I'll buy shots for everyone.  All 300 million of us.

*some of this is exaggeration, not a binding contract.

I'm holding you to that.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Skulduggery said:

If Hillary wins, expect a bunch of paranoid gun nuts saying the world will end.

Oh geez give it a rest.  You're not entertaining anymore.

1 hour ago, Skulduggery said:

Otherwise, expect more of the same. There will still be school days and snow days, a hurricane or two, xenophobes bashing Muslims, military skulduggery (see what I did there?), fall TV lineups consisting of lame shows and maybe a good one or two, Hollywood divorces, a few good blockbuster films, a political scandal or two, burning man will still go on and still be awesome, more gun violence, gay rights progression, new musical artists, a Miley Cyrus sex tape or two, more Middle East infighting, slow drop in unemployment..

You are hopelessly naive, you know that?

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Darkenpath25 said:

I don't want to even entertain that thought because She will not win . Why fret over something thats not going to happen?

You're sure of that?  Don't forget how the deck is stacked in favor for the Dems. The massive voting fraud that they enact in every election isn't something to ignore.

• Like 4

There are a few financial moves most people are going to want to take. Right now is a real  good time to look at safer short to medium term investments at the least. 

9 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Oh geez give it a rest.  You're not entertaining anymore.

You are hopelessly naive, you know that?

Um, this is such an overreaction, it's not even funny. Gun nuts do exist. Had several run-ins with them (the stockpile their basement kind). So what? I'll tell you what, if World War III breaks out after Hillary wins (if she does), all apologies.

• Like 2

Just now, Skulduggery said:

Um, this is such an overreaction, it's not even funny. Gun nuts do exist. Had several run-ins with them (the stockpile their basement kind). So what? I'll tell you what, if World War III breaks out after Hillary wins (if she does), all apologies.

Yeah, I doubt they were actual "nuts" in any sense.

So, every person that collects firearms is a gun-nut?  Or just the ones that scare you for exercising their rights to own firearms?

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, and then said:

No doubt you imagine you are talking down to less intelligent persons than yourself.  That alone shows your lack of seriousness and naivete.  My what a surprise you and those like you are going to have in the coming months.  The media dominated Leftist clones are going to hit a wall of reality pretty soon and the shitstorm is going to be quite unpleasant for them.  When half the population believes they ALSO, have rights AND are willing to actually stand and FIGHT for them, then the side that fears guns and wants peace at any price are going to find that there are real human beings with real anger that are standing in their way. When getting your way becomes impossible unless YOU are willing to stand up and take the hit instead of sending better men to do it for you then I suspect your side is going to become somewhat less haughty.  Play time is nearly over.  Y'all are going to have to decide what your desires are really worth to you.  For myself and many like minded, we made that choice some time ago.

Just wow. People on the internet and long before the internet have always fantasized about the end of the world. IMO mostly because of how they were raised. But that is another story.-  All those fantasies about the end of the US are the real danger, not Hillary or Trump. Also, people who believe in these internet conspiracies/stories are dangerous. Because - at the end of the day, people become what they want to be and create what they want - that is at least what my experience tells me.. People say Trump is dangerous. But, I think he is just an opportunist. I am not afraid of him, BUT of the people who vote for such an individual. And yeah people who feel powerless and frustrated and hateful tend to do stupid things. One such stupid thing would be resorting to violence only because their beloved illusion of an ideal candidate didn't become president. Seriously, I have seen and felt a lot of bad things in my life and probably in some  lifes before. And I cannot see and understand what the problem of the 50??% is

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Yeah, I doubt they were actual "nuts" in any sense.

So, every person that collects firearms is a gun-nut?  Or just the ones that scare you for exercising their rights to own firearms?

There is a difference and for my judgement on who is a "nut" to be questioned isn't exactly heathy discussion. If me calling some people who are nuts, "nuts", offends you somehow, that's disconcerting.

I've been in basements filled with guns, Nazi flags, that sort of thing. The militants and white supremacists. People I have no problem calling nuts because they represent a terrible section of society.

Yet, this is all besides the point.

• Like 1

I'm beginning to see who you are exactly, in the context of your posts and claims.  And it's starting to get a bit disconcerting.

I've been in basements filled with guns, Nazi flags, that sort of thing. The militants and white supremacists. People I have no problem calling nuts because they represent a terrible section of society.

Those aren't "gun nuts".  Those are fanatics, and intolerant hate-filled idiots.  The guns have nothing to do with it.  Owning guns is a right.  Owning lots of guns is not a problem.  As long as they are not doing anything illegal then they aren't "nuts" for owning guns.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

I'm beginning to see who you are exactly, in the context of your posts and claims.  And it's starting to get a bit disconcerting.

Those aren't "gun nuts".  Those are fanatics, and intolerant hate-filled idiots.  The guns have nothing to do with it.  Owning guns is a right.  Owning lots of guns is not a problem.  As long as they are not doing anything illegal then they aren't "nuts" for owning guns.

I didn't coin the phrase. And, we liberals are so PC, right?

• Like 1