Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If Clinton Does Win

Paranormal Panther

Voters should keep in mind the sad reality that the largest donor to both the Clinton Foundation as well as Hillary's campaign is none other than the world's number one state sponsor of terrorism: The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Not only has this vile regime long been fingered as one of the architects behind the 911 attacks (for which they are currently being sued), they are today conducting a horrific war against the people of Yemen in which Saudi Arabia is committing the very war crimes being falsely attributed to Russia and Syria in Aleppo...using weaponry purchased from US sources in deals brokered by the Clinton Foundation.  The hysteria over Aleppo is a smokescreen intended to divert attention away from the atrocities in Yemen.  Saudi Arabia is also a major player behind the rise of ISIS which ALSO uses weapons gained from US sources in Clinton Foundation brokered deals.  Is the picture getting clearer?

A vote for Hillary Clinton is a vote to continue the slaughter in the Middle East, North Africa, and Ukraine and keep US taxpayers under the yoke of criminal, foreign regimes who gladly pay the Clinton's for selling out US foreign policy.

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 9

18 hours ago, Arbenol said:

By the way, what is it about background checks you find so frightening?

I'm going to respond to this one before finishing the entire thread.  But it's not the background checks that is the issue.  It's the requirements of who gets placed on the various watch lists.  In time the criteria will broaden more and more, adding more people to the lists.  The Ruling Elite will take our guns via administrative means.  very slowly so no one will notice until it is too late.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RavenHawk said:

I'm going to respond to this one before finishing the entire thread.  But it's not the background checks that is the issue.  It's the requirements of who gets placed on the various watch lists.  In time the criteria will broaden more and more, adding more people to the lists.  The Ruling Elite will take our guns via administrative means.  very slowly so no one will notice until it is too late.

Like banning medical marijuana users from owning guns? The gross abuse of watch lists has already started. "Terrorist" means whatever you want it to mean. Why that concept eludes some people is beyond me.

I seriously doubt the Gov't gives a hoot if you "have nothing to hide". If they want you on a list, you're going on a list.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, and then said:

Obviously, not every citizen in your countries feels the same but the effect is there.  The founders who risked everything for this nation understood what tyranny was and they ensured, through their writings, that their descendants would recognise it also.  They also provided us means to literally throw off such government when it inevitably reared its head.  I'm not talking about the griping and moaning that every tax payer indulges in.  I'm speaking of understanding from childhood that governments are not benign.  Governments have a role but it is extremely limited and it is voracious if it is allowed to exceed that role at all.  If you have any doubt of this then reading history will disabuse you of it quickly.  When I say that the UK and it's daughter nations "revere" government, I am being quite literal, though.  It's that whole monarchy aspect of your history.  I'm not saying it was all bad.  Obviously, Great Britain was a power for hundreds of years for a good reason.  In America, we were taught (used to be anyway) that being armed was our right, to protect ourselves from a government that forgot its place.  Your countries blindly follow their representatives and ultimately, if they become tyrannical, the citizens have no real recourse.  If a person trusts a government with the lives of his children, his future, that seems as reverential a stance as they come.

Time for the refresher course.

5 hours ago, Quaentum said:

The only way to revoke the second amendment is to pass another amendment to overturn the second.  That requires, as a start, 2/3 of the house and 2/3 of the Senate to approve it and that will never happen.

This is true but there are ways to get around this, i.e. Obamacare and watch lists.

On October 10, 2016 at 7:34 PM, Kurzweil said:

I've already been practicing my bend over and take it stance. 

You're lucky. Most Americans have sore butts now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dark_Grey said:

Like banning medical marijuana users from owning guns? The gross abuse of watch lists has already started. "Terrorist" means whatever you want it to mean. Why that concept eludes some people is beyond me.

I seriously doubt the Gov't gives a hoot if you "have nothing to hide". If they want you on a list, you're going on a list.

Employers and divorce lawyers, to name but two, already use social media to screen people or build cases against them.  Who's to say that at some point our postings here and elsewhere won't be considered subversive and reason enough to keep someone from owning a gun.  There is already talk of prosecuting people who disagree with climate change (or whatever it's called today) so it's not too much of a stretch to label as deranged anyone who does not adhere to the party line.  The reasoning could be "they disagree with our stance on gun control therefore they must be insane and thus not qualified to own a gun."

• Like 6

On October 10, 2016 at 7:41 PM, Lilly said:

I have a strong feeling Mrs Clinton will win. Taxes will go up (especially on what's left of the middle class). The cost of most people's health insurance will sky rocket (only the very poor will be exempt). Welfare numbers will rise. Small businesses will fail and large businesses will simply leave the country. Even our pitiful 1.5 percent growth will decline. The National Debt (that doubled over the last 8 years) will continue to rise. And of course, we will continue to receive (and support via Welfare and social programs) tens of thousands of Syrian war refugees.

Her words prove that. She says that she wants open borders and open markets. Of course, she says something else in public. She's just like Lincoln.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

Employers and divorce lawyers, to name but two, already use social media to screen people or build cases against them.  Who's to say that at some point our postings here and elsewhere won't be considered subversive and reason enough to keep someone from owning a gun.  There is already talk of prosecuting people who disagree with climate change (or whatever it's called today) so it's not too much of a stretch to label as deranged anyone who does not adhere to the party line.  The reasoning could be "they disagree with our stance on gun control therefore they must be insane and thus not qualified to own a gun."

Literal thought control. Cant tell if the future is bright or terrifying.

• Like 1

On October 10, 2016 at 7:48 PM, and then said:

If she wins then citizens who take the Second Amendment seriously had better stop complaining and start planning.  Some very serious, potentially life changing decisions are going to have to be made.  I, for one, don't plan to sit back and be robbed of any more rights by this group of criminals.  If it takes violence, so be it.

I hope and pray that it doesn't come to that. My guess is that she'll target gun shows. If she succeeds there, she'll target other sales. They take baby steps.

On October 10, 2016 at 7:49 PM, -ZZ- said:

I won't be happy.

But I will continue to voice my opinion to anyone that will listen. Now do I think my everyday life will be Impacted? No I don't. It will be just another Obama term as far as I am concerned. I can survive. I no longer have to work for a living since I am retired. However, if she messes with my SS or VA entitlements that would be another story. 

I will begin preparing for the next circus that we call the election cycle and do what ever I can to get Republican leadership in the White House.

Can we survive four more years of the cabal? Bush and Obama put us in the hospital. Our country is on life support. Clinton likely will pull the plug.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, hellwyr said:

If Clinton will win, a zombee army of illegals (aka Mexicans) will come who will all be unemployed and who at the same time will steal our jobs. Furthermore, all Americans will become Muslims and everyday will be some Muslim attack. And everyone will become black. Yeah and men will have to cook and clean for their headscarf wearing feminazi wifes. Yeah, and Clinton as the new anti-christ will declare war upon the world. And because of the open border policy the Chinese will buy out everything and own the US.

Your first sentence and last sentence are close to the truth now. Of course, "Daily Show" sheep wouldn't know this. They're too busy clapping, like trained seals, at jokes that have no basis in reality. I'm glad that many Americans aren't brainwashed leftist zombies.

• Like 2

On October 10, 2016 at 7:59 PM, docyabut2 said:

She all really said in her emails  to doners in private she would support free trade and open borders.Trump understands  this is will destroy our nation. 

That's right. She divides her private face and her public face. She's two-faced. She's the Janus of globalism.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

If Hillary wins I am honestly going to start stocking up on canned food, and I mean that. To be honest, though, I see nothing good coming out of either one of them becoming president. 

I don't love Clinton *or* Trump. He's a possible disaster. She's a definite disaster. It's a gamble with him, but it's a loss with her.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Skulduggery said:

If Hillary wins, expect a bunch of paranoid gun nuts saying the world will end. Otherwise, expect more of the same. There will still be school days and snow days, a hurricane or two, xenophobes bashing Muslims, military skulduggery (see what I did there?), fall TV lineups consisting of lame shows and maybe a good one or two, Hollywood divorces, a few good blockbuster films, a political scandal or two, burning man will still go on and still be awesome, more gun violence, gay rights progression, new musical artists, a Miley Cyrus sex tape or two, more Middle East infighting, slow drop in unemployment..

I dunno. Now, it's time for me to go enjoy some leisurely reading at rationalwiki.org

Have fun at the debunking site. You might want to check out Julian Assange's Wikileaks page too. There, you'll get a sneak preview of your gal's misdeeds and mistakes. Debunk *that*!

• Like 3

22 hours ago, F3SS said:

I'm going to be very disappointed and very disenfranchised with politics. The fight will be over for another 8 years and there will be little to look forward to. 

The fight will increase. We do it at the local level and the state level. We support patriotic Americans who put our country first. We end the two-party stranglehold.

22 hours ago, Rinna said:

I'm going to be very upset, but I will hope for the best. America has made it through dark times, times where the people were terrified and unsure. It may be that time for some of us, but I know we can make it through. 

We'll have to fight back tooth and nail. This can be done in a peaceful, yet forceful, way. We can start by rejecting media lies while confronting the ones who spread them. Aware people know this.

22 hours ago, Darkenpath25 said:

I don't want to even entertain that thought because She will not win . Why fret over something thats not going to happen?

I like your optimistic attitude! You may or may not be right. I absolutely don't trust the voting system. I also fear that Clinton's cultists will blame Putin if she fairly loses to Trump.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, supervike said:

I will accept the victory, and show the President respect.  

I'd do the same with Trump.

If Gary Johnson wins, I'll buy shots for everyone.  All 300 million of us.

*some of this is exaggeration, not a binding contract.

You'll buy shots if Johnson wins. I'll *drink* shots if Clinton wins. In a rational and sensible parallel universe, Kucinich and Paul are the two candidates for president. As for respect, Clinton deserves none.

22 hours ago, third_eye said:

In the end allow common sense to prevail ...

~

I agree. Yet, it's more scarce than leprechauns and unicorns. It's more precious than gold. In fact, brainwashed sheep are hostile to it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I like your optimistic attitude! You may or may not be right. I absolutely don't trust the voting system. I also fear that Clinton's cultists will blame Putin if she fairly loses to Trump.

The frenzy will occur before that.  Obama will step in and declare martial law and suspend the elections on the pretense that Russia is hacking the election.  This is from the one that tried hacking the Israeli elections.

• Like 2

Trump is right, there will be so much voters  fraud, just like in been in the last  eight years.

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Varelse said:

There are a few financial moves most people are going to want to take. Right now is a real  good time to look at safer short to medium term investments at the least. 

I don't doubt it. Watch your fair share. Clinton wants us to give it to her. She'll then give it to corrupt regimes and Wall Street.

21 hours ago, MysticStrummer said:

I'll laugh at the right for nominating Trump, then I'll laugh at the left for thinking Clinton represents anything but more of the same old broken system. Then I'll have a few drinks and fantasize about moving to another country.

If Trump wins, I'll skip all that and just move to another country if possible. Not many of them want americans these days, understandably.

I'll buy your ticket. I'll pack your luggage. Take the neoconservatives and the RINOs with you. Bon voyage!

• Like 2