Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If Clinton Does Win

Paranormal Panther

These kind of things are kept in the cooler for no other reasons than the sloe purpose for raking in the big bucks ... get the timing right and something worth pennies can be worth the millions the interested parties are willing to fork out for it ... I doubt any one of the players here is interested with who wins or loses and least of all who ends up as POTUS ... its the celebrity money game ... and Politics is where the money is when comes the times of high pitch election fever ... Trump is the godsend of the day ... both a Celebrity and a 'Wealthy' Candidate ~

~

• Like 1

1 minute ago, docyabut2 said:

Don't you think as Trump as in the Apprentice all those years  some women would have come up with this? Its all fake and I think its terrible  what they are doing to Trump just to win.  

What makes you so sure it's fake? There are reasons women might not want to go public initially with any of this. I mean c'mon...Trump is high profile, he was their boss, he could have screwed them royally professionally if they did anything about it. They could have been scared, embarrassed, all kinds of things.

And for like the millionth time, you're all so quick to believe Bill's accusers.. what makes Trump's accusers all liars? Many of them even told their stories to friends straight away when it happened. Why would they lie then and now about it.

I can't believe for the life of me why people can't just admit what a pig he really is. The whole world knows it except some of you guys. Vote for him if you want, but don't try to make a saint out of him... and don't victimize his victims.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

No, if Trump were running as the Democrat nominee, then things would be different.  Just look at how Shrillary is being protected and coddled by the media.  Not because of she hasn't done anything wrong, but because she's the Democrat running for POTUS.  This is nothing new, it's just how things happen anymore.

The GOP has been a laughing stock since they lost their spines and decided to let the Dems have their way.  This is nothing new.

The Dems have been a laughing stock since Clinton I had his sexual escapades.  Then it got worse when they thought Al Gore was a worthy candidate.  Then Florida happened during the 2000 election.  They put many nails in their coffin when they thought a traitor and a coward (John Kerry) could be POTUS.  The final nail was having Obama as POTUS.  Believe me, the Democrats are much worse at this anymore than the Republicans.

And Trump is like the sum of all their parts.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Zenith said:

Not so sure about that. If I had been assaulted by someone then years later saw him running for president, acting like a jerk during a debate saying just words folks just words never done anything like that in my life.. I'd probably get p***ed off enough to come forward. Bragging is one thing, seeing his victims is the game changer. But yeah I would agree with you in that the Clinton campaign is gonna leverage this to the hilt. But you know.. Trump asked for it.

It depends on what you call an assault. Nearly every attractive young girl I have ever known has had some dirty old man try to plant a kiss on the lips instead of the cheek, hugged too tight, patted her on the butt or made a comment about "when she is older". Coming from the era of hot pant hip huggers and tank tops in the 60's there was no shortage of dirty old men. Everyone would like to think men have progressed, but I assure they have not. I work in a man's world and they have to constantly be reminded we have a very naive, 19 year old, Christian girl at the shop they need to be considerate of. She isn't deaf. No matter how much we try to shield her, she isn't stupid either.

She hears it from the most "upstanding" people in the community.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1

It would be interesting to know whether these women have been kept in the wings in reserve, the timing is just too professional to be coincidence.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Michelle said:

It depends on what you call an assault. Nearly every attractive young girl I have ever known has has some dirty old man try to plant a kiss on the lips instead of the cheek, hugged too tight, patted her on the butt or made a comment about "when she is older". Coming from the era of hot pant hip huggers and tank tops in the 60's there was no shortage of dirty old men. Everyone would like to think men have progressed, but I assure they have not. I work in a man's world and they have to constantly be reminded we have a very naive, 19 year old, Christian girl at the shop they need to be considerate of. She isn't deaf. No matter how much we try to shield her, she isn't stupid either.

I don't know where you work, but where I do it's totally hands off, not even a friendly hug.. and never a word that in any way is suggestive or offensive. Anyone indulging in that behavior usually disappears for a couple of weeks on some sensitivity training course.. they come back looking like they had the crap beat out of them.. one more misstep and they are out the door forever. And yeah I know there are a lot of pervs out there but that doesn't excuse the behavior. Touching someone's butt or kissing them on the lips is assault as far as I'm concerned. You just don't touch people like that.

9 minutes ago, Habitat said:

It would be interesting to know whether these women have been kept in the wings in reserve, the timing is just too professional to be coincidence.

I don't think the initial influx was.. they're now seeking them out so that's obviously deliberate. But you know who cares.. I would have done the same after Trump's stunt with the panel. And if the women are telling the truth as I believe they are...it's about time it all came out.

On 10/10/2016 at 4:41 PM, Lilly said:

I have a strong feeling Mrs Clinton will win. Taxes will go up (especially on what's left of the middle class). The cost of most people's health insurance will sky rocket (only the very poor will be exempt). Welfare numbers will rise. Small businesses will fail and large businesses will simply leave the country. Even our pitiful 1.5 percent growth will decline. The National Debt (that doubled over the last 8 years) will continue to rise. And of course, we will continue to receive (and support via Welfare and social programs) tens of thousands of Syrian war refugees.

Her tax plan only proposes increases for those making $250,000 a year or more. She plans to fix what's broken in the Affordable Care Act. I'm not sure why you think welfare numbers would grow. Small businesses have been failing for a long time, and someone who outsources his own products is not going to change the rules so he can't do that anymore. Our growth rate, although slow...we did avoid another depression...is higher than most other countries. Republicans have not been shy about raising the National Debt, themselves. That little boy in Aleppo probably tugged at the heartstrings of most people (if they have hearts, anyway). But a fair number of people are still all NIMBY about it (not in my back yard). We can't avoid a humanitarian crisis without helping out refugees, and there is already a vetting process in place. There is vast exaggeration about the number, but being one of the wealthiest countries in the world, we should definitely take some. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Zenith said:

What makes you so sure it's fake? There are reasons women might not want to go public initially with any of this. I mean c'mon...Trump is high profile, he was their boss, he could have screwed them royally professionally if they did anything about it. They could have been scared, embarrassed, all kinds of things.

And for like the millionth time, you're all so quick to believe Bill's accusers.. what makes Trump's accusers all liars? Many of them even told their stories to friends straight away when it happened. Why would they lie then and now about it.

I can't believe for the life of me why people can't just admit what a pig he really is. The whole world knows it except some of you guys. Vote for him if you want, but don't try to make a saint out of him... and don't victimize his victims.

Just think if it was one any  of the other republican candidates. They would have dug up the same ****. Hillary is just playing a women card to cover up her own  crimes.  It is sad because  it be the first women president, but to use those tactics to win  is so wrong, instead of the real issues of our country.   

• Like 1

On 10/10/2016 at 4:48 PM, and then said:

If she wins then citizens who take the Second Amendment seriously had better stop complaining and start planning.  Some very serious, potentially life changing decisions are going to have to be made.  I, for one, don't plan to sit back and be robbed of any more rights by this group of criminals.  If it takes violence, so be it.

Who do you intend to be violent against? (In case I need to steer clear)

Just now, Zenith said:

I don't think the initial influx was.. they're now seeking them out so that's obviously deliberate. But you know who cares.. I would have done the same after Trump's stunt with the panel. And if the women are telling the truth as I believe they are...it's about time it all came out.

The flip side of course is that he always knew he had this vulnerability, and it was pretty naive to believe a lid could be kept on it. He should not have nominated, but many have bowed out much earlier than this in the past, the timing here is uncanny really.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Her tax plan only proposes increases for those making $250,000 a year or more. She plans to fix what's broken in the Affordable Care Act. I'm not sure why you think welfare numbers would grow. Small businesses have been failing for a long time, and someone who outsources his own products is not going to change the rules so he can't do that anymore. Our growth rate, although slow...we did avoid another depression...is higher than most other countries. Republicans have not been shy about raising the National Debt, themselves. That little boy in Aleppo probably tugged at the heartstrings of most people (if they have hearts, anyway). But a fair number of people are still all NIMBY about it (not in my back yard). We can't avoid a humanitarian crisis without helping out refugees, and there is already a vetting process in place. There is vast exaggeration about the number, but being one of the wealthiest countries in the world, we should definitely take some. 

Something Clair posted on another topic thread showing an analysis and comparison of the two tax plans:

To me if she wins we will be wiped out  from so much lost of jobs, crime and terrorists .Trump is right we won `nt  have  a country left.  He is trying to save our country

6 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Just think if it was one any  of the other republican candidates. They would have dug up the same ****. Hillary is just playing a women card to cover up her own  crimes.  It is sad because  it be the first women president, but to use those tactics to win  is so wrong, instead of the real issues of our country.   

All candidates are open season. They've even dug up stuff on Hillary. And how is Hillary playing the women's card to cover up her crimes? Her stuff is out in the open. She's been investigated, she's talked about it... Seriously why use the women's card to hide any of it. And why are her tactics worse than Trumps?Have you fact checked all the B.S. and conspiracy theories he spews all the time? He's a liar and manipulator. What makes those tactics so right?

Just now, docyabut2 said:

To me if she wins we will be wiped out  from so much lost of jobs, crime and terrorists .Trump is right we won `nt  have  a country left.  He is trying to save our country

Jesus.

2 minutes ago, Zenith said:

All candidates are open season. They've even dug up stuff on Hillary. And how is Hillary playing the women's card to cover up her crimes? Her stuff is out in the open. She's been investigated, she's talked about it... Seriously why use the women's card to hide any of it. And why are her tactics worse than Trumps?Have you fact checked all the B.S. and conspiracy theories he spews all the time? He's a liar and manipulator. What makes those tactics so right?

All the facts are true of Hillary crimes, not like trump`s  that are all made up.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zenith said:

I don't know where you work, but where I do it's totally hands off, not even a friendly hug.. and never a word that in any way is suggestive or offensive. Anyone indulging in that behavior usually disappears for a couple of weeks on some sensitivity training course.. they come back looking like they had the crap beat out of them.. one more misstep and they are out the door forever. And yeah I know there are a lot of pervs out there but that doesn't excuse the behavior. Touching someone's butt or kissing them on the lips is assault as far as I'm concerned. You just don't touch people like that.

I'm not talking about the welding business my husband and I currently own...I'm talking about life...friends of friends. Yes, of course, beating the crap out of customers is certainly more civilized. It does wonders for business when a customer says something untowards, under his breathe, to another man that happens to be standing next to him. Hope he isn't a minority that can accuse you of discrimination. Employees know better already.

To this day, and I am in my fifties, I have to avoid men that make me uncomfortable. Walking into a crowd, hugging the people I know and love, then the one person that makes my skin crawl also expects a hug. You had better learn how to deal with it or you are going to feel like a victim your whole life.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Zenith said:

If there's any reason why the bs claims about Hillary are being ignored (much to the dismay of those trying fervently to crush her), it's Trump. Every day he's a walking disaster. He pulls the spotlight on himself. 

• Like 1

Just now, docyabut2 said:

All the facts are true of Hillary crimes, not like trump`s  that are all made up.

Yeah okay sure. There's no convincing you otherwise so you go on believing what you want to believe. It's your choice.

37 minutes ago, Zenith said:

Either he did it, or he's all talk.  If he did it, he's basically the scum of the earth.  If he's all talk...it basically sums up his platform.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Agent0range said:

Either he did it, or he's all talk.  If he did it, he's basically the scum of the earth.  If he's all talk...it basically sums up his platform.  

Sometimes there aren't enough likes in the universe.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I'm not talking about the welding business my husband and I currently own...I'm talking about life...friends of friends. Yes, of course, beating the crap out of customers is certainly more civilized. It does wonders for business when a customer says something untowards, under his breathe, to another man that happens to be standing next to him. Hope he isn't a minority that can accuse you of discrimination. Employees know better already.

To this day, and I am in my fifties, I have to avoid men that make me uncomfortable. Walking into a crowd, hugging the people I know and love, then the one person that makes my skin crawl also expects a hug. You had better learn how to deal with it or you are going to feel like a victim your whole life.

It's hard for me to relate to what a lot of women go through, but I know from talking to my sister about stuff that goes on, and I'm telling you I would never want anything like that to happen to her. I would go ballistic.

42 minutes ago, Zenith said:

It isn't like he doesn't have a history of going after people who say things about him, whether or not those things are true. He'll slap ya with a lawsuit and he'll drain your finances while you fight it. And he can outlast most people. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

It isn't like he doesn't have a history of going after people who say things about him, whether or not those things are true. He'll slap ya with a lawsuit and he'll drain your finances while you fight it. And he can outlast most people. 

You just reminded me... here's the letter his lawyers sent to the NYT threatening legal action...

https://s21.postimg.org/7lr4sur8n/3959_FECD00000578_3836891_image_a_5_1476382075583.jpg

And here's the NYT's reply... gotta love it.

https://s13.postimg.org/xqmz0jxmf/395_BFD2800000578_3836891_image_a_4_1476381988030.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zenith said:

You just reminded me... here's the letter his lawyers sent to the NYT threatening legal action...

https://s21.postimg.org/7lr4sur8n/3959_FECD00000578_3836891_image_a_5_1476382075583.jpg

And here's the NYT's reply... gotta love it.

https://s13.postimg.org/xqmz0jxmf/395_BFD2800000578_3836891_image_a_4_1476381988030.jpg

It really is like he stole the playbook from the Co$ (Church of Scientology). 

This is really funny...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwirgOvN4NvPAhWEPiYKHUJ5AD8QFggeMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedium.com%2F%40michellerichmon%2Ftrump-scientology-7e6d51f404e5&usg=AFQjCNGceSlEoV63y8xH6LSAfObzdwUgSw

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1