Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If Clinton Does Win

Paranormal Panther

1 minute ago, Zenith said:

LMAO that's priceless

Especially this part...

Trump has, by the way, contributed to Scientology. His single, miserly donation to help the victims of 9/11 — $1,000 dollars — was to the The New York Rescue Workers Detoxification Fund, a controversial program that was co-founded by Tom Cruise, which put traumatized firefighters on Scientology’s “purification rundown.”

The purification rundown is when they put you in a sauna and you can't come out until you say you're cured. 

• Like 1

I knew a few weeks back, that wikileaks delaying the emails till October would be bad. The Clinton campaign is saying Trump and wikileaks are working together (see note 1) and the Russians are undermining the election in favor of Trump, therefore we should trust Hillary. Podesta questioned the validity of his leaked emails, when they had only released 2 emails on him. Then the campaign jumped on that. The validity of the emails. Then wikileaks posted her wall street speech, and they were saying they might have been edited (something wikileaks says they never do.) and Hillary refused to release her transcripts to verify if they had been altered. Yet other transcripts show exactly what the wall street speech said. Hillary said Trump didn't pay taxes. Yet that wasn't revealed until a few days later from his 1995 loss. How did she know? The more mud they sling on Trump, and the more media bias I see, the more Americans won't vote for Hillary. On the Hill she is called "Crooked Hillary" by senate and congress. Think that is just a sweet nickname, or does it signify who she really is? She was subpoenaed to turn over her email server, but first deleted the emails and then wiped it, while subpoenaed. She has done a lot of wrong, only to have her influence as an ex governors wife, an ex presidents wife, an ex U.S senator, Ex Secretary of State, and current U.S Presidential candidate let her walk free, where others would be in jail, or prison. Hillary has been seen around many Billionaires, including Soros, and I think they help whitewash her influence wise, as they have found someone corrupt, who will do their beck and call.

Note 1: They are revealing emails from a hacked server that was unauthorized and had classified information on it. If she had followed U.S laws there would be no email scandal.

In the video Assagne can prove Hillary knew what the (C) stood for.

Anyone who can't understand that a (C) on a message means classified makes you the most qualified person to be President? 

Do you have to have an IQ above 67 to be President?

See how stupid it makes her and her gullible followers look?

http://www.westernjournalism.com/assange-says-wikileaks-can-prove-clinton-lied-about-understanding-classified-documents/

• Like 6

Just now, ChaosRose said:

Especially this part...

Trump has, by the way, contributed to Scientology. His single, miserly donation to help the victims of 9/11 — $1,000 dollars — was to the The New York Rescue Workers Detoxification Fund, a controversial program that was co-founded by Tom Cruise, which put traumatized firefighters on Scientology’s “purification rundown.”

The purification rundown is when they put you in a sauna and you can't come out until you say you're cured. 

Yep, it gave me a good chuckle. Apparently he had promised $10k and his tax audit showed zip.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/nyc-audit-finds-donald-trump-donations-911-months/story?id=42801444

Just now, Zenith said:

Yep, it gave me a good chuckle. Apparently he had promised $10k and his tax audit showed zip.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/nyc-audit-finds-donald-trump-donations-911-months/story?id=42801444

Oh, but he sure wasn't shy about going for the funds meant for small businesses affected by 9/11.

• Like 1

Just now, ChaosRose said:

Oh, but he sure wasn't shy about going for the funds meant for small businesses affected by 9/11.

Of course not. It would have been out of character not to.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zenith said:

It's hard for me to relate to what a lot of women go through, but I know from talking to my sister about stuff that goes on, and I'm telling you I would never want anything like that to happen to her. I would go ballistic.

It's not anything that I would consider major, because over the years, I have learned to deal with it. It starts from the first middle school dance. It is something that happens fairly regularly to a lot of women. Thankfully, my husband understands I can take care of it.

But, I will leave you with your own brand of childish gossip y'all are having so much fun with.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

On the Hill she is called "Crooked Hillary" by senate and congress.

Better than being called a perv and a predator. At least in my book.

2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

It's not anything that I would consider major, because over the years, I have learned to deal with it. It starts from the first middle school dance. It is something that happens fairly regularly to a lot of women. Thankfully, my husband understands I can take care of it.

But, I will leave you with your own brand of childish gossip y'all are having so much fun with.

It's not something you should learn to deal with. It's something you learn to take care of. I know my kid sis and if ever anything like that happened to her there would be hell to pay. And yeah thanks childish fun is great on a Friday night when you've nothing better to do.

25 minutes ago, Zenith said:

It's not something you should learn to deal with. It's something you learn to take care of. I know my kid sis and if ever anything like that happened to her there would be hell to pay. And yeah thanks childish fun is great on a Friday night when you've nothing better to do.

What do you think learn to deal with it means? Yeah, I take care of it with no help from big strong men. 

I have only had to break one guy's thumb. :lol:

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, South Alabam said:

I knew a few weeks back, that wikileaks delaying the emails till October would be bad. The Clinton campaign is saying Trump and wikileaks are working together (see note 1) and the Russians are undermining the election in favor of Trump, therefore we should trust Hillary. Podesta questioned the validity of his leaked emails, when they had only released 2 emails on him. Then the campaign jumped on that. The validity of the emails. Then wikileaks posted her wall street speech, and they were saying they might have been edited (something wikileaks says they never do.) and Hillary refused to release her transcripts to verify if they had been altered. Yet other transcripts show exactly what the wall street speech said. Hillary said Trump didn't pay taxes. Yet that wasn't revealed until a few days later from his 1995 loss. How did she know? The more mud they sling on Trump, and the more media bias I see, the more Americans won't vote for Hillary. On the Hill she is called "Crooked Hillary" by senate and congress. Think that is just a sweet nickname, or does it signify who she really is? She was subpoenaed to turn over her email server, but first deleted the emails and then wiped it, while subpoenaed. She has done a lot of wrong, only to have her influence as an ex governors wife, an ex presidents wife, an ex U.S senator, Ex Secretary of State, and current U.S Presidential candidate let her walk free, where others would be in jail, or prison. Hillary has been seen around many Billionaires, including Soros, and I think they help whitewash her influence wise, as they have found someone corrupt, who will do their beck and call.

Note 1: They are revealing emails from a hacked server that was unauthorized and had classified information on it. If she had followed U.S laws there would be no email scandal.

In the video Assagne can prove Hillary knew what the (C) stood for.

Anyone who can't understand that a (C) on a message means classified makes you the most qualified person to be President? 

Do you have to have an IQ above 67 to be President?

See how stupid it makes her and her gullible followers look?

http://www.westernjournalism.com/assange-says-wikileaks-can-prove-clinton-lied-about-understanding-classified-documents/

I just let out an audible sigh..although you can't see it.  I spent 8 years in the military, there is no (c) on documents.  There is SBU, sensitive but unclassified, S, secret, and TS, top secret.  I'm sure there are some above that in which I was not privy to, but (c) for classified does not exist on government documents as there are different levels which are annotated.  So, no, the normal person that is used to seeing these documents would have no clue what (c) meant, as it does not exist as a classification.

• Like 1

(c) = Colored?

Sorry, maybe too vague a reference.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Agent0range said:

I just let out an audible sigh..although you can't see it.  I spent 8 years in the military, there is no (c) on documents.  There is SBU, sensitive but unclassified, S, secret, and TS, top secret.  I'm sure there are some above that in which I was not privy to, but (c) for classified does not exist on government documents as there are different levels which are annotated.  So, no, the normal person that is used to seeing these documents would have no clue what (c) meant, as it does not exist as a classification.

This is what the fuss is all about, and I was a little off. Sorry. Just a paragraph might be classed as "C" confidential

fbi emails.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Who do you intend to be violent against? (In case I need to steer clear)

No worries :) I don't have anyone in mind to be violent against.  She hasn't made the moves against gun owners yet and I pray she decides it's not worth the trouble it would cause.  If she decides to criminalize private gun sales by requiring documentation and a background check then I can live with that.  I will still buy or sell as I always have and unless she starts having people knocking door to door and illegally searching, there's no way that law will affect me.  I am not a violent person by nature but I'm also not a government slave and would rather die than become one. And there are MILLIONS just like me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, third_eye said:

These kind of things are kept in the cooler for no other reasons than the sloe purpose for raking in the big bucks ... get the timing right and something worth pennies can be worth the millions the interested parties are willing to fork out for it ... I doubt any one of the players here is interested with who wins or loses and least of all who ends up as POTUS ... its the celebrity money game ... and Politics is where the money is when comes the times of high pitch election fever ... Trump is the godsend of the day ... both a Celebrity and a 'Wealthy' Candidate ~

~

True enough but if I were them and I didn't have real proof, I'd be asking for a LOT of cash.  If he didn't do it then he has enough money to absolutely RUIN them - and he should.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

On emails of mixed classification, you will see portion markings as (U) and (C).  (U) is usually OUO and (C) can have the C, S, & TS levels.  The highest level of classification will also be marked at the top and bottom of each page.  I deal with this stuff daily and thanks to her we have new annual training that we need to take to be our own email derivative classifier.  This is one of those things that are more of a hassle but is what happens when you get someone who thinks they are above the law. following their own policies.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Zenith said:

Better that kind of insanity than the Trump version imo.

The Trump version is preferable to the Clinton version. I base this on the Wikileaks releases that her media sycophants won't touch. The media prove that they are not sane by engaging in such dishonest, partisan coverage and reporting. They indeed meet the definition of insanity by continuing to do the same thing over again with an expectation of better results.

5 hours ago, Habitat said:

There is definitely something irksome about these women coming forward with  allegations at such a late stage. They should have put themselves in the picture much earlier, to have credibility. They have dudded the electorate by trying to turn the election into a one-candidate affair. Not democracy !

The same kind of thing applies to the release of the Billy Bush tape right before the debate. Who really thinks that the timing was just a coincidence?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

And all these liberal media stations going on for hours about Trump, but gives only minutes to all the WikiLeaks of her crimes.   

I take issue with that. It's seconds, not minutes. ;)

3 hours ago, Agent0range said:

If he's all talk...it basically sums up his platform.  

Why are we discussing Obama? He's all talk....when he finds a teleprompter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Likely Guy said:

(c) = Colored?

Sorry, maybe too vague a reference.

It fits well with the Clinton deck. I can be vague too. ;)

10 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Her tax plan only proposes increases for those making $250,000 a year or more.

Which is roughly the top 10% who already pay 70% of the taxes.  Real fair – right.

She plans to fix what's broken in the Affordable Care Act.

She’ll fix it alright by adding the single-payer option to Obamacare (which they wanted in the first place).  Do you understand what that’ll do?  Obamacare will collapse on its own in 2017 unless something is done.  It will require almost $1 trillion annually to prop it up.  Raising taxes on that 10% will garner about $20 billion per 1%.  Got it so far?  In order to make up that deficit, you’ll have to raise taxes on that top 10% to about 85%.  Do you have any idea what will happen to our businesses if that were to happen?  I’ll give you three guesses and the first two don’t count.  Yes, they will leave these shores to find lower tax rates and cheap labor.  When that happens this nation will collapse as revenues will drop and unemployment will skyrocket.

I'm not sure why you think welfare numbers would grow. Small businesses have been failing for a long time,

yeah, I wonder why?  Maybe because people’s jobs left the building.  It’s normal for business to fail but then, they will fail at a much higher rate.  There’ll be no stability.

and someone who outsources his own products is not going to change the rules so he can't do that anymore.

Are you so sure?  It seems to me that this was one rule that he wanted to change.  That’s why he ran.  Not to change just this rule but to free up the restrictive rules killing business.

Our growth rate, although slow...we did avoid another depression...is higher than most other countries.

Slow?  Try anemic.  It is less than 2% and Hilary wants to raise taxes?  In the 50s, we had a 70% tax rate but growth was over 4% as we were rebuilding the world after WWII.  For GDP, that 2% difference is huge.  But we are no longer rebuilding the world.  We can’t afford it raising taxes as wages are dropping.

Republicans have not been shy about raising the National Debt, themselves.

I won’t call them Republicans.  They are Rinos.  Sure Reagan (the last true Conservative) grew the government but the nation was growing too.  I personally didn’t agree with that because I knew it was going to have to cut later and in time as the Rinos began to take over (at first I didn’t think Bush 41 was one but now, I’ve changed my mind) and were no different than the Progressives.  However, Obama has doubled the debt; that’s the bottom line.  How much more will Hilary take it?  Growing government when revenues are up, should only be as needed, never because we are growing and definitely not a situation where taxes need to be raised to keep up with the size of government.  We need fiscal responsibility – NOW.

That little boy in Aleppo probably tugged at the heartstrings of most people (if they have hearts, anyway). But a fair number of people are still all NIMBY about it (not in my back yard). We can't avoid a humanitarian crisis without helping out refugees, and there is already a vetting process in place. There is vast exaggeration about the number, but being one of the wealthiest countries in the world, we should definitely take some. 

We can help refugees but why do we need to bring them here?  Syria is their country.  Let’s setup safe camps, using UN peace keepers as security.  As the emails from wikileaks has provided, there is no way to vet these people.  We also have to understand that said refugees are the base material for ISIS.    Assad may be a megalomaniac as he commits genocide on his own people but at least he knows who ISIS is.  This is the scorpion and the turtle parable.  Let’s be wise and listen to it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Either he did it, or he's all talk.  If he did it, he's basically the scum of the earth.  If he's all talk...it basically sums up his platform.  

Yes, where Trump then is all talk, while Hillary is actually performing crimes....

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Were you a diplomat that exchanged diplomatic communications and exchanged email with Washington DC members of Department of State? Then maybe you don't know what you are really talking about??

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

I don't see how. "I can grab a woman whenever I want" is saying he can sexually assault whenever he wants; Monica at least consented to her relationship.  I'll give you that what Bill did afterwards as far as lying about it and attacking her character when he was caught was very bad, but not sure it's worse than condoning sexual assault.

Yeah..... I knew someone would come back with "consent". However your assumption is that Bill didn't initiate with the interns, and that Trump actually touched someone. We do KNOW that Bill got the BJ, and often, but it is still just rumor that Trump touched anyone inappropriately. So we have a confirmed sexist, cheater, and liar, and another man who we only have rumors about. Which is worse at this instant?

• Like 3