Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If Clinton Does Win

Paranormal Panther

5 hours ago, Zenith said:

Something Clair posted on another topic thread showing an analysis and comparison of the two tax plans:

So that says that if I vote Trump, I get to keep 1100 dollars more a year. While if I vote Hillary I'll get to keep around 200 dollars more a year.

1100 > 200

Vote "Trump" Middle Class.... :gun:

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 4

http://www.infowars.com/google-trends-shows-internet-users-far-more-interested-in-wikileaks-than-trump-allegations/

A Google Trends graph shows that Internet users are vastly more interested in Wikileaks releases than allegations about Donald Trump that have been given blanket coverage by the mainstream media.

The graph illustrates how even on the day the infamous ‘Trump tape’ was released, Google searches for Wikileaks were still significantly higher.

Wikileaks has been releasing emails from the John Podesta hack on a daily basis and on every single day, Google searches for Wikileaks have been higher than those pertaining to new allegations made against Trump.

5 hours ago, and then said:

True enough but if I were them and I didn't have real proof, I'd be asking for a LOT of cash.  If he didn't do it then he has enough money to absolutely RUIN them - and he should.

Then I would suggest you stay out of this business :lol:

THe only reason you get the bucks is authenticity ... and you leave the spin to the Spin Doctors ... you pull a Jonah Jameson stunt and you'll be banished to the wilderness and don't get to play anymore or worse .... that's how they roll and spin, just as good as they can spin on the players now they to can spin on you and even if you get the documented exclusive one to one interview with some intergalactic traveler one day you won't get a penny for it.

I remember a case of one famous China actress who was then high on the international Famous list who was caught on images topless ... there was a deal and the photographer wanted more for his exclusives ... he got the blackout instead ... all the International Print and Publication including the Net was purged of his sales ... instead of a big pay day he got peanuts ... rumor is now he is selling his paparazzi stuff through an intermediary even if he manages to stay in the business ~

You play by their spin ... you don;t spin the spin on them ...

~

4 hours ago, third_eye said:

Then I would suggest you stay out of this business :lol:

THe only reason you get the bucks is authenticity ... and you leave the spin to the Spin Doctors ... you pull a Jonah Jameson stunt and you'll be banished to the wilderness and don't get to play anymore or worse .... that's how they roll and spin, just as good as they can spin on the players now they to can spin on you and even if you get the documented exclusive one to one interview with some intergalactic traveler one day you won't get a penny for it.

I remember a case of one famous China actress who was then high on the international Famous list who was caught on images topless ... there was a deal and the photographer wanted more for his exclusives ... he got the blackout instead ... all the International Print and Publication including the Net was purged of his sales ... instead of a big pay day he got peanuts ... rumor is now he is selling his paparazzi stuff through an intermediary even if he manages to stay in the business ~

You play by their spin ... you don;t spin the spin on them ...

~

I understand that if it isn't "good stuff" they don't get paid, but I have my doubts about 8 women with such stories coming forward within a couple of days and all of them being true.  Some, sure, but 8?  And none said anything before?  Trump might well be a sleaze in the way he deals with women but he could not possibly worse than his opponent as a human being.  Hildebeast is bad news and the world is going to see it soon enough.  But the voters will have their say and it always just happens to be what the corporate media agree on.  Funny how that happens, huh? ;) 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, and then said:

I understand that if it isn't "good stuff" they don't get paid, but I have my doubts about 8 women with such stories coming forward within a couple of days and all of them being true.  Some, sure, but 8?  And none said anything before?  Trump might well be a sleaze in the way he deals with women but he could not possibly worse than his opponent as a human being.  Hildebeast is bad news and the world is going to see it soon enough.  But the voters will have their say and it always just happens to be what the corporate media agree on.  Funny how that happens, huh? ;) 

Well for what's it worth ... the current consensus outside the States ain't giving Trump much of the odds of him making it ... a few even hoped to be wrong just so they can have the laughs of seeing him as POTUS ... for a Chinese fella to say something like that you know its lights out and thank you very much ...

~

23 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Well for what's it worth ... the current consensus outside the States ain't giving Trump much of the odds of him making it ... a few even hoped to be wrong just so they can have the laughs of seeing him as POTUS ... for a Chinese fella to say something like that you know its lights out and thank you very much ...

~

I think Trump has zero chance.  I think I understood that as soon as he became the nominee.  Everyone knew he had too much baggage.  The thing about Trump that the world should take note of,IMO, is the anger and desperation that helped make his candidacy possible.  If people were this willing to take such a chance on an unknown Populist at THIS time, imagine what it will be like in 4 years.  Americans might be considered rather stupid by outsiders but the truth is we are no more gullible than others.  The media MADE Trump.  They made it almost impossible for any other Republican to gain any traction and we had a couple of serious candidates this year.  The media still control who gets where in US politics and until we can break that paradigm we will be controlled by the Left.  If an element existed within the Republican party that would go on the offensive by starting up a Conservative TV channel along with an internet presence that has proven veracity on it's reporting, the tide might change.  At this point, it doesn't look like anything is going to save the party because the leaders are more interested in their own positions and power, so the Republican brand is near it's end.  The Left, once fully in control will make America a place that people no longer care to immigrate to in large numbers because we will be as poor as the rest of the world.  They will use the anger generated by the increasing lack of wealth to pit one group against the other until the nation will be rendered useless.  Some legacy, eh?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

I think Trump has zero chance.  I think I understood that as soon as he became the nominee.  Everyone knew he had too much baggage.  The thing about Trump that the world should take note of,IMO, is the anger and desperation that helped make his candidacy possible.  If people were this willing to take such a chance on an unknown Populist at THIS time, imagine what it will be like in 4 years.  Americans might be considered rather stupid by outsiders but the truth is we are no more gullible than others.  The media MADE Trump.  They made it almost impossible for any other Republican to gain any traction and we had a couple of serious candidates this year.  The media still control who gets where in US politics and until we can break that paradigm we will be controlled by the Left.  If an element existed within the Republican party that would go on the offensive by starting up a Conservative TV channel along with an internet presence that has proven veracity on it's reporting, the tide might change.  At this point, it doesn't look like anything is going to save the party because the leaders are more interested in their own positions and power, so the Republican brand is near it's end.  The Left, once fully in control will make America a place that people no longer care to immigrate to in large numbers because we will be as poor as the rest of the world.  They will use the anger generated by the increasing lack of wealth to pit one group against the other until the nation will be rendered useless.  Some legacy, eh?

Regardless of your protests and disparagement it still is nothing more than the politics of the day ... whatever your hopes and wants or wishes, I don't believe that many disagrees by the way, Trump isn't the answer ... he just portrays himself to be it based on the media feedback loops ... that's hte funny thing to us outside the States ... you D's and R's wants the same things ... just can't agree on how to get at it ... that to me is the tragic of the comedic here ~

~

13 hours ago, Michelle said:

What do you think learn to deal with it means? Yeah, I take care of it with no help from big strong men. 

I have only had to break one guy's thumb. :lol:

Next time don't leave out the details LOL.

17 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Yeah..... I knew someone would come back with "consent". However your assumption is that Bill didn't initiate with the interns, and that Trump actually touched someone. We do KNOW that Bill got the BJ, and often, but it is still just rumor that Trump touched anyone inappropriately. So we have a confirmed sexist, cheater, and liar, and another man who we only have rumors about. Which is worse at this instant?

Neither is much chop !

Trump now appears to refuse to own his own behavior, saying it is all lies. Even the most one-eyed supporter would struggle to credit that position.

• Like 1

I don't know who's getting shafted more when Trump acts like an idiot. Trump followers or the GOP.. 

On the plus side, going back 116 years, this country's middle class, small businesses and overall unemployment have consistently been in the best shape when we have Democrats in the White House and Republicans in congress. That's a fact you can take to the bank. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2016 at 10:48 PM, Varelse said:

I don't know who's getting shafted more when Trump acts like an idiot. Trump followers or the GOP.. 

On the plus side, going back 116 years, this country's middle class, small businesses and overall unemployment have consistently been in the best shape when we have Democrats in the White House and Republicans in congress. That's a fact you can take to the bank. 

http://www.epi.org/blog/naftas-impact-workers/

actually, it seems to me that it doesn't really matter if some claim they're one or the other...dem /rep what matters is ridding all the corruption;it's time to drain the swamp like Trump said....

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

actually, it seems to me that it doesn't really matter if some claim they're one or the other...dem /rep what matters is ridding all the corruption;it's time to drain the swamp like Trump said....

Exactly.  Then why do all the same people insist on voting Dem/Rep?

That is the definition of insanity.

19 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Are you sure that's Hillary and Bill?.  That looks alot like Roger Clinton, Bill's half brother.

1 minute ago, supervike said:

Exactly.  Then why do all the same people insist on voting Dem/Rep?

That is the definition of insanity.

I actually feel that Trump is neither of them but more so an independent or otherwise a common sense republican. It seems that a third party will not have made it to nomination and I don't know but it seems that people running for office have to either be rep or dem to get elected. with everyone else that was in this election we all should know what we were getting because they all were owned by special interest groups and nothing would get better but with Trump, I'm taking my chances if he's a liar which i hope not and don't think he is it would be a surprise but with all the others we already knew who they were in service to, not us. I think trump is legit and i think this is our last chance. Also , I think Hillary wants war . Trump doesn't want war.

1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

. Trump doesn't want war.

Trump loves war, in a certain way.

Plus, he knows more about ISIS that the Generals do, believe me.

Edited by supervike

On 10/15/2016 at 11:17 AM, third_eye said:

Regardless of your protests and disparagement it still is nothing more than the politics of the day ... whatever your hopes and wants or wishes, I don't believe that many disagrees by the way, Trump isn't the answer ... he just portrays himself to be it based on the media feedback loops ... that's hte funny thing to us outside the States ... you D's and R's wants the same things ... just can't agree on how to get at it ... that to me is the tragic of the comedic here ~

~

Third eye, I really disagree with this.  Normally I wouldn't take any time to re-explain myself but I think it's  that important.  Mind you, I don't expect to change your opinion and that's okay, but I firmly believe that the paradigm has shifted in the last decade.  We have reached a tipping point demographically where more people are taking from the government than supporting it.  That trend will only grow so long as the bennies keep coming.  Trump never was the answer and I never said that he was.  I carefully explained why I think he was put into the role as nominee.  And make no mistake, that was arranged.  The media is now the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party and so long as there is no competition for them they will continue to elect the person THEY want. If you want to ignore that statement as disparagement then I suggest you dig a bit, first, and see how many unbiased, positive pieces of journalism you can find on ANY of the Republican candidates for the nomination this year. For those who lean Left this may seem like a wonderful situation but if they take even a brief moment to look a bit farther down the road and where this leads, they may change their mind.  Trump was easy to set up and easier to knock down.  He is a spectacularly bad candidate.  The fact that this doesn't raise any suspicion among Democrats is troublesome to a thinking person.  But leaving that aside, if our country has not collapsed economically(along with Western Europe) by the end of HRC's first term, we can expect a replay of exactly what worked this time for them.  Whoever the nominee of the Right is, no matter how clean or qualified, he or she will be vilified and savaged relentlessly by a compliant, Left- leaning media.  THAT is the future, IMO.  As the Hispanic demographic really begins to take hold, Texas may well become solid "blue" like Cali.  At that point, it's game over for the two party system.  The democrats would win every election.  Again, that may sound wonderful to those on the Left, today, but in truth, this will be the beginning of the dissolution of our nation - OR - a bloody revolution.  If the obverse were true, and democrats were being pushed down, cycle after cycle, leaving them with little or no voice, they would behave exactly the same way.  They know this and unless wiser heads take control back from the corrupt Clinton dynasty, very hard times are ahead for our nation.  Hard times that needn't have been.  

Any fair minded or for that matter, simply rational, individual can understand that you cannot suppress the beliefs of 45% (or more) of the population of a country long-term, and not expect resistance in some form.  It might be bloody or it might simply be using the Alinsky playbook against them by having a coordinated tax revolt to bring the whole sketchy structure down around them.  One way or another, half the country WILL be heard.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 0:12 PM, and then said:

Sometimes I forget how establishment you are bro, I had something's to rebut, but really what's the point?

Truth is, short of serious fraud, Trump is gonna win in a landslide. Just watch.

1 hour ago, Ellapennella said:

I actually feel that Trump is neither of them but more so an independent or otherwise a common sense republican. It seems that a third party will not have made it to nomination and I don't know but it seems that people running for office have to either be rep or dem to get elected. with everyone else that was in this election we all should know what we were getting because they all were owned by special interest groups and nothing would get better but with Trump, I'm taking my chances if he's a liar which i hope not and don't think he is it would be a surprise but with all the others we already knew who they were in service to, not us. I think trump is legit and i think this is our last chance. Also , I think Hillary wants war . Trump doesn't want war.

Hillary has all but declared war on Russia already. This women is gonna start a major war. I agree with Moore, that Trump is gonna win in a landslide, and its gonna be the middle class giving the establishment a big f you.

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 3:47 AM, DieChecker said:

So that says that if I vote Trump, I get to keep 1100 dollars more a year. While if I vote Hillary I'll get to keep around 200 dollars more a year.

1100 > 200

Vote "Trump" Middle Class.... :gun:

I have two kids. With Trumps plain, Id get a 35% decrees in taxes. Sign me up for sure.  

• Like 1