Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If Clinton Does Win

Paranormal Panther

31 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Hillary has all but declared war on Russia already. This women is gonna start a major war. I agree with Moore, that Trump is gonna win in a landslide, and its gonna be the middle class giving the establishment a big f you.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/10/22/trump-will-win-election-professor-long-track-record-predicts

Professor Helmut Norpoth still says that Trump wins it and his method never failed, except for one time it did not come out as predicted and that was when Gore and Bush had that recount.

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/03/watch-computer-programmer-testifies-under-oath-he-coded-computers-to-rig-elections.html

Computer Programmer Testimony He Was Requested to Write Code to Rig U.S. Elections
"US elections, rigged and computer code,"

I hope that  all our good & honest intelligence personal will not allow this election to be rigged.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

Sometimes I forget how establishment you are bro, I had something's to rebut, but really what's the point?

Truth is, short of serious fraud, Trump is gonna win in a landslide. Just watch.

That was pretty depressing reading what andthen wrote . He's probably feeling that way after looking at all the damage that's already been done and all those who sold out . People didn't think that Brexit would happen or that it was possible but it was and it did happen and now it's our turn ... Trump was  right for being for Brexit and he is humble & brave  for running for Presidency against them. I heard him say that "Look what they do to me and I'm well established, what about all of you who can't fight them back, what will they do to you all?" He also said that the four or few who thought they were running for office would have never gotten anywhere with it, that it was in their favor/rigged. He was the only one at this time that in history that was able and wiling to fight against them, for love of country.

ETA - I don't think anyone would have gotten ahead of the establishment at this game except for him. It's like it all came together, if he hadn't been who he was, personality and all, they would of won ,but because Trump is Trump, they lose,lost and are finished, done....

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, and then said:

Any fair minded or for that matter, simply rational, individual can understand that you cannot suppress the beliefs of 45% (or more) of the population of a country long-term, and not expect resistance in some form.  It might be bloody or it might simply be using the Alinsky playbook against them by having a coordinated tax revolt to bring the whole sketchy structure down around them.  One way or another, half the country WILL be heard.

I must state again that my 'opinions' is merely a matter of convenience ... it only goes as far as observing of what I can see ... so as you may have already noticed I have no leanings on either of the candidates thus far in this race much less their Party affiliations ...

What I do see however is that generalization and simplification that you have a penchant for ... you have this simplistic manner of do A do B after that then do C and that's all there is to it ... not that I am criticizing that mind you ... just that it doesn't always work that way ... for example here which you so clearly demonstrated with your if A happens then B will follow and the C will be the result ... if only it were so ...

Being the POTUS is not something simple or easy ... the ones that believes such power is easy deserves none of the plaudits least of all the opportunity such as here I refer to Trump specifically ... think of it if you will that every time you put a signature on a line hundreds if not thousands will be dead by the end of the week, every time you rectify some manner of wording thousands if not hundreds of thousands of families will have to forego a meal because one or the other if not both bread winners in the family is out of a job, every time you make a decision one way or another you will be embedded into the annals of History of the nation for as long as the world remains in a state to refer to it ... its not an easy task ... it takes a lot of character to carry the burden of responsibility and weight of culpability.

Trump has clearly demonstrated in just this one year of a campaign trail that he does not have what it takes ... you can say he can buy himself the people to carry it off ... but that is not how things is supposed to work, if he relies entirely on a team or worse his personal team, well that's all your fears realized in black and white, Red and Blue ...

What I don't understand is why you think the US has to be torn down and burn down before something has to change ... or why as many also thinks the way you do and agrees for that matter ~ you have a Democratic process that is supposed to be the standard for the rest of the world to measure by ... hell millions if not hundred of millions of lives were sacrificed by countries and governments for such a process all over the world throughout the ages, and all you guys can think of now is to tear if all apart and burn it all down because you can't think of a better way to win or get your way ?

Sorry man ... that's a cop out ... such as is the Trump claims of rigged elections and stolen votes ... that also goes against everything Democratic and all conventions of freedom in a free and fair electives of the system ~

Next time you sit down for a competition or a game of poker and before the first hand is dealt or a first roll of the dice, make this claim that you will and is sure to win or everyone else at the table is cheating or is a cheater, see how far that gets you ... you think its a smart tactic ... it is not, it is despicable and is much worse when it comes to an Election for such an important seat such is the POTUS ...

Veiled threats of violence and anarchy over not honoring and accepting the will of the American people spoken by way of the Election results pushes it over the threshold to treason if not worse ... if you remember it clearly that was also where the GOP gave Donald up for gone ... and if Donald challenges both the DNC and the GOP ... that makes him the enemy of the States ... think about that ... 

~

1 hour ago, third_eye said:

I must state again that my 'opinions' is merely a matter of convenience ... it only goes as far as observing of what I can see ... so as you may have already noticed I have no leanings on either of the candidates thus far in this race much less their Party affiliations ...

:P You may have convinced yourself of that, but I doubt most people will agree with you.

After following Hillary's career most of my life, I wouldn't trust her to walk my dog. I would love to see a woman as "leader of the free world" as she puts it....but not her.

• Like 6

Does anyone  recall what debate  it was when Trump said to Hillary  that he  overheard her backstage in a previous forum the one with Matt Lauer? Trump said that she was screaming  profanities at one of her aides , that Hillary was saying some really bad things to this aide serving her campaign. I think that it was Donna Brazile that Trump was referring to as her aide  only he never revealed it publicly,probably because her aides will lie for her even when she mistreats them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

:P You may have convinced yourself of that, but I doubt most people will agree with you.

After following Hillary's career most of my life, I wouldn't trust her to walk my dog. I would love to see a woman as "leader of the free world" as she puts it....but not her.

Save your internet breath. They'll call you a sexist, even if you'd support a million great *other* women for the presidency.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

Well that's the partisanship admiralty for what's it worth ... and I agree ... if I had a dog I wouldn't trust either of the candidates to walk it for what that's worth :lol:

~

• Like 2

I trust Trump to grow the economy and do away with Obama care. I trust Trump to select the next Supreme Court Justices . I trust  Trump to protect our country . I trust that Trump will not start or seek wars like Hillary will do. And for some reason I trust that Trump will always  be honest with us  in matters that concern us.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Save your internet breath. They'll call you a sexist, even if you'd support a million great *other* women for the presidency.

I've already been accused of being afraid of a "strong woman" even though my husband and I own a welding business and I'm a pipefitter.

I could be a billionaire if I sued every man that has made sexist remarks about me in one way or another. From men that think I have no idea about the "complexities" to "You're too purty to get dirty".

Suck it up, get over it and get on with your life.

• Like 5

A phrase I heard on the radio yesterday.... "I'd rather vote for someone who's a slime part of the time, then someone who is corrupt all the time."

Is there really any doubt that Hillary is corrupt? 

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, DieChecker said:

A phrase I heard on the radio yesterday.... "I'd rather vote for someone who's a slime part of the time, then someone who is corrupt all the time."

Is there really any doubt that Hillary is corrupt? 

I don't have it in me to see Trump as anything other than just  a man who has the wealth and skills to fight hard for this country to remain and pull  away from the collapse it's taking, and to build it back up in a positive light. I agree with what I recently heard about him in that Trump understands and has respect for the jobs that have been ripped away from us. I heard that 70,000 factories have left the U.S. and are leaving still.

On 10/14/2016 at 9:48 PM, Likely Guy said:

(c) = Colored?

Sorry, maybe too vague a reference.

Oh no...not too vague.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, supervike said:

Are you sure that's Hillary and Bill?.  That looks alot like Roger Clinton, Bill's half brother.

Snopes verdict: FALSE

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjymYHynPvPAhXC4SYKHbEDAwMQFggeMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.snopes.com%2Fhillary-clinton-blackface-photo%2F&usg=AFQjCNEnlJKoIxWUPTeS020HkwUYk2VCxg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Megyn Kelly needs to get over it.

Newt needs to quit being so partisan about everything. He's perfectly ok with Fox having covered the accusations against Bill. But Megyn Kelly can't even say the words...IF Trump is a sexual predator (when we literally have him on tape admitting to it.)

There's a Trump double standard for everything. When he settles but admits no wrongdoing...the claims were bogus. When someone else does the same thing, the claims were real. 

We have him on tape admitting to groping women without consent, and then many women came forward to say he did it to them. The allegations have not even undergone scrutiny yet, but nothing to see here, folks. On the other hand, there was no evidence that Clinton ever did anything other than have affairs and an occasional one night stand. But we're all supposed to believe those women. These other women are ok to sue, though. 

The message remains the same as it has always been. You can get away with indiscretions if you're rich and powerful enough. But Republicans will only be horrified about them if you are a Democrat. 

If Clinton had won, it would be nothing but continuous war with no good outcome for anyone, no  solutions for peace in the world, her only concern is herself and the wealth she takes, and the  power she desires to have .... she is not a leader obviously her record speaks for itself/herself...she is a psychopath... she would also shut people down from sharing information in every way... she would hand select the final Supreme court justices she would need.... she would be able to then place /force on us  new laws upon the land and end the liberty that we are trying to hold on to...she would  end freedom of speech/ freedom in general... she would try to reign over us like the Saudis and like the Chinese reign over their people.  Unlike any other president before her... I don't think they had the option of hand selecting about 4 justices of the Supreme Court .We all better hope she doesn't steal it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

If Clinton had won, it would be nothing but continuous war with no good outcome for anyone, no  solutions for peace in the world, her only concern is herself and the wealth she takes, and the  power she desires to have .... she is not a leader obviously her record speaks for itself/herself...she is a psychopath... she would also shut people down from sharing information in every way... she would hand select the final Supreme court justices she would need.... she would be able to then place /force on us  new laws upon the land and end the liberty that we are trying to hold on to...she would  end freedom of speech/ freedom in general... she would try to reign over us like the Saudis and like the Chinese reign over their people.  Unlike any other president before her... I don't think they had the option of hand selecting about 4 justices of the Supreme Court .We all better hope she doesn't steal it. 

So ya think Trump is the peace candidate? 

All someone has to do is flip him off, and it'll be an international incident. 

2 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

So ya think Trump is the peace candidate? 

All someone has to do is flip him off, and it'll be an international incident. 

why won't you pay attention to what is the real threat ? it's not Trump and all this petty B.S the establishment keep bringing up about him. Do you respect Jill Stein's opinion of what Hillary will actually do? 

17 hours ago, Michelle said:

I've already been accused of being afraid of a "strong woman" even though my husband and I own a welding business and I'm a pipefitter.

I could be a billionaire if I sued every man that has made sexist remarks about me in one way or another. From men that think I have no idea about the "complexities" to "You're too purty to get dirty".

Suck it up, get over it and get on with your life.

The progressive SJWs don't get. It's not about Clinton's gender. We won't vote for her due to her lack of character and competence. They care more about gender than we do.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

The progressive SJWs don't get. It's not about Clinton's gender. We won't vote for her due to her lack of character and competence. They care more about gender than we do.

Gender and race and height and weight and nationality and looks and accents and bathrooms and food and your wallet and pretty much everything except their own business.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Gender and race and height and weight and nationality and looks and accents and bathrooms and food and your wallet and pretty much everything except their own business.

These sheep cry wolf. They also support wolves in sheep's clothing.

• Like 2

And Vicki Sanger, 40, of Grand Junction, Colo., said she had more practical concerns. “I would just be scared that Hillary would be impeached before she finishes her term,” she said.

But, Ms. Sanger added, she will accept the outcome on Election Day. “I would absolutely respect the result and support the next president,” she said. “Pray for the next president, whoever it is.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/28/us/politics/donald-trump-voters.html?_r=0