Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If Clinton Does Win

Paranormal Panther

16 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

And Vicki Sanger, 40, of Grand Junction, Colo., said she had more practical concerns. “I would just be scared that Hillary would be impeached before she finishes her term,” she said.

But, Ms. Sanger added, she will accept the outcome on Election Day. “I would absolutely respect the result and support the next president,” she said. “Pray for the next president, whoever it is.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/28/us/politics/donald-trump-voters.html?_r=0

Oh O.K so  Ms. Sanger whoever she is ...the N.Y times says she will respect the outcome and pray for Hillary "if Hillary steals it"...  Hillary will  destroy everything by placing in Supreme Court justices... does Ms. Sanger care about the next generation down the line or humanity as she resides in her comfort zone? 

Edited by Ellapennella
added your post

Trump has stated that  the nytimes is an absolute disaster. have the nytimes asked the violent anti Trump people how they're gonna handle things ?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Oh O.K so  Ms. Sanger whoever she is ...the N.Y times says she will respect the outcome and pray for Hillary "if Hillary steals it"...  Hillary will  destroy everything by placing in Supreme Court justices... does Ms. Sanger care about the next generation down the line or humanity as she resides in her comfort zone? 

I think that you're putting words in Vicki Sanger's mouth.

She's an American voter (just like you) who's also entitled to an opinion. She's also a Republican who is voting for Trump.

Edited by Likely Guy

Just now, Likely Guy said:

I think that you're putting words in Vicki Sanger's mouth.

She's an American voter (just lie you) who's also entitled to an opinion. She's also a Republican.

I was commenting , is all...

Try not to believe in all the propaganda that is spewed out Ella. No doubt.. that one side is just as bad as the other.

Edited by Astra.
  • Like 2

Skip it. It's not that big of a deal.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Try not to believe in all the propaganda that is spewed out Ella. No doubt.. that one side is just as bad as the other.

Thank you, and  I do know & understand that... Now about those " two sides"  one as bad as the other, all the worst of the worst bad ones are pulling  for Hillary's side.

23 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Skip it. It's not that big of a deal.

I think that humanity is a really big deal and that's  why so many of us had to go against the establishment.

18 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

I think that humanity is a really big deal and that's  why so many of us had to go against the establishment.

No, countering your inflammatory point is not a big deal. That was my point. I'll never change what you believe, so no big deal. I am curious however how you've come to become such a fan of Trump.

You seem to advocate (or at least make preemptive excuses) that if Trump loses the election any ensuing violence and riots can be excused, because "democrats/leftists/communists!" have threatened worse.

I'd hope that you'd agree that that doesn't excuse the inciting rhetoric.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Thank you, and  I do know & understand that... 

Ok  - and thank you as well.

19 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Now about those " two sides"  one as bad as the other, all the worst of the worst bad ones are pulling for Hillary's side.

image.png

:w00t:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

No, countering your inflammatory point is not a big deal. That was my point. I'll never change what you believe, so no big deal. I am curious however how you've come to become such a fan of Trump.

You seem to advocate (or at least make preemptive excuses) that if Trump loses the election any ensuing violence and riots can be excused, because "democrats/leftists/communists!" have threatened worse.

I'd hope that you'd agree that that doesn't excuse the inciting rhetoric.

your curious about why Trump? Where to begin really? First, I don't particularly judge people for past mistakes, especially when they're trying to right a lot of wrongs that they themselves haven't created or caused...I'm not gonna dog him out for issues that are so small and minor compared to  what the horrible corrupt politicians within the U.S have done here in the U.S and abroad. We have to break free from them if there was no Trump there would only be owned corrupt politicians and the ones that would want to do good would of been unable to. Why can't you understand this?

36 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

By going against the establishment - I assume you mean in an angry and violent way ?

Idk, Ella - if that should happen - what would any violence really solve ? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

your curious about why Trump? Where to begin really? First, I don't particularly judge people for past mistakes, especially when they're trying to right a lot of wrongs that they themselves haven't created or caused...I'm not gonna dog him out for issues that are so small and minor compared to  what the horrible corrupt politicians within the U.S have done here in the U.S and abroad. We have to break free from them if there was no Trump there would only be owned corrupt politicians and the ones that would want to do good would of been unable to. Why can't you understand this?

Because he supports division.

In support of Trump the only group that I don't think that he's bad mouthed are the LGBTQ.

Edit: I may be wrong. How's he on equal marriage now that he's become all religious?

Edited by Likely Guy

13 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Ok  - and thank you as well.

image.png

:w00t:

because it's the obvious truth , you're saying it's not or what?

9 minutes ago, Astra. said:

By going against the establishment - I assume you mean in an angry and violent way ?

Idk, Ella - if that should happen - what would any violence really solve ? 

well you know what they say when you assume something...maybe you shouldn't think backwards about why so many voted against the establishment.

4 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

That went so far above you, don't bother to duck.

5 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

well you know what they say when you assume something...maybe you shouldn't think backwards about why so many voted against the establishment.

Makes an ass of u and me.

There will be a significant number of people who'll vote exactly like you, believing what you believe, and they may be in the minority in a free democratic election. Prepare yourself for that reality rather than beat the war drums.

14 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

In support of Trump the only group that I don't think that he's bad mouthed are the LGBTQ.

Edit: I may be wrong. How's he on equal marriage now that he's become all religious?

illegal immigration is a no no.

16 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

That went so far above you, don't bother to duck.

yeah I guess I'm being trolled by the mean girls...

ETA once again..

Edited by Ellapennella
added
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

I think ones truth - is only obvious to the one who believes it to be true. In other words it's 'they're' truth. But it may not be everyone else's truth. I think it would be a dreadful thing - if good people turned on other good people where possible bloodshed could take place due to who should win an election.

If Clinton should win - and violence should break out on a massive scale (hopefully not)...then what would you want or expect to happen?

Do you think they would make Clinton step down - and give Trump office instead - simply because many people were not happy? 

I realise I am not an American voter - but I'm just trying to understand the logic of this - especially where possible violence is concerned if she gets into office.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

illegal immigration is a no no.

Sure, it's illegal, I get that.

"In just thinking to myself right now, we should just cancel the election and just give it to Trump, right?" he said. "Why are we even having it for? What are we having it for? Her policies are so bad. Boy, do we have a big difference."  - Trump, sometime in the last 24 hours.

His words are 'totalitarian', to be kind.

Edit: If Clinton said those same words to this effect, "we should just cancel the election and just give it to Clinton, right?" she said. "Why are we even having it for? What are we having it for? His policies are so bad."

What would the effect be?

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

ETA once again..

Don't be sexist. There are 'mean boys' as well. :)

7 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

ETA once again..

If you mean me - I'm not trolling you. I'm being civil and I'm just trying to understand your way of thinking is all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Don't be sexist. There are 'mean boys' as well. :)

:yes:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Post bump Ella. You never answered my question.