Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If Clinton Does Win

Paranormal Panther

3 minutes ago, Astra. said:

I think ones truth - is only obvious to the one who believes it to be true. In other words it's 'they're' truth. But it may not be everyone else's truth. I think it would be a dreadful thing - if good people turned on other good people where possible bloodshed could take place due to who should win an election.

If Clinton should win - and violence should break out on a massive scale (hopefully not)...then what would you want or expect to happen?

Do you think they would make Clinton step down - and give Trump office instead - simply because many people were not happy? 

I realise I am not an American voter - but I'm just trying to understand the logic of this - especially where possible violence is concerned if she gets into office.

Truth is truth and right is right,and when something is absolute truth , like all the things  that Hillary has done in the world , including  her private server  and the people who died because of that, she should absolutely be held accountable.

If Hillary got the power she craves  it wouldn't be because she had the majority of the people's votes on her side . I can't answer for anyone  about what you're asking me, but  what I wonder about is how the Military/intelligence will react if  the country truly is hijacked far worse then it has been.. everything you see happening in certain areas where violence is breaking out doesn't really happen , it's all planned by her campaign, it's what Soros does best and it is what he has always done I mean to think that he actually has program involvement within colleges that  fund  and promote this sort of thing that you see the agitators doing...it's sick.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

well you know what they say when you assume something...maybe you shouldn't think backwards about why so many voted against the establishment.

Sorry - I missed this post. I understand how people want change after much unhappiness with past leaders of a country.

Believe me - we have also had a few crappy PM's. 

Point is I just don't understand why violence should have to take place if a candidate you hate gets into office. Go punch the hell out of a pillow instead. And if they do a bad job whilst in term - well, hopefully they wont be re-elected again.

Edited by Astra.
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Sorry - I missed this post. I understand how people want change after much unhappiness with past leaders of a country.

Believe me - we have also had a few crappy PM's. 

Point is I just don't understand why violence should have to take place if a candidate you hate gets into office. Go punch the hell out of a pillow instead. And if they do a bad job whilst in term - well, hopefully they wont be re-elected again.

Why is there violence taking place now during the election race for the white house? The violence is not coming from Trump supporters. The violence is all planned and coming from Hillary's camp. Have you  heard  of James O'Keefe ?

Not believing the people that knows what they are talking about is no excuse for being ignorant ... its is an excuse for being obtuse ...

~

I’m a Republican election lawyer. Here's why the election can’t be rigged.

In the face of Trump's charges of a “rigged election,” Republican leaders must defend our system.

Updated by Chris Ashby Oct 19, 2016, 8:40a

~

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ellapennella said:

The violence is not coming from Trump supporters. 

Really - seems to me that may be a tad exaggerated. And you yourself have given the impression that if Clinton wins - then you yourself are for violence by standing up against the establishment. Wouldn't that be a bit of 'the pot calling the kettle black'?

The violence is all planned and coming from Hillary's camp.

Is there any real proof of this tho ? I'm not an advocate of Clinton in any way...but if you have any reliable sources that claim this to be true (without a doubt) - well maybe you could share it.

Also the 'pleasant' rhetoric below came from an avid Trump supporter.

“If she’s [Hillary Clinton’s] in office, I hope we can start a coup. She should be in prison or shot. That’s how I feel about it,” Dan Bowman, a 50-year-old contractor, told reporters from The Boston Globe. “We’re going to have a revolution and take them out of office if that’s what it takes. There’s going to be a lot of bloodshed. But that’s what it’s going to take. . . . I would do whatever I can for my country.”

Mind you - and according to Hilly haters - he was only an actor tho - that was set up by her evil little clan :rolleyes:

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/why-trump-supporters-are-getting-so-violent-2016-10?r=US&IR=T

Edited by Astra.
Deleting text...
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Really - seems to me that may be a tad exaggerated. And you yourself have given the impression that if Clinton wins - then you yourself are for violence by standing up against the establishment. Wouldn't that be a bit of 'the pot calling the kettle black'?

Is there any real proof of this tho ? I'm not an advocate of Clinton in any way...but if you have any reliable sources that claim this to be true (without a doubt) - well maybe you could share it.

Also the 'pleasant' rhetoric below came from an avid Trump supporter.

Mind you - and according to Hilly haters - he was only an actor tho - that was set up by her evil little clan :rolleyes:

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/why-trump-supporters-are-getting-so-violent-2016-10?r=US&IR=T

Of course tho - he was plant - all set up by Hillary according to Clinton haters.

O.K penny from the big bang theory avatar lady...are you kidden me? You're actually trying to make a case for the DNC and Hillary . Yes there is proof that hilderbeast's  campaign sends in agitators. And because I voted against the establishment that's a violent thing to do in your mind, in your mind only i guess. 

2 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

O.K penny from the big bang theory avatar lady...are you kidden me?

LOL - hey! don't knock the Big Bang Theory - I'm still watching re-runs..I luv it.

Anyway - aren't you Josephine the Mermaid ?  :D

2 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

You're actually trying to make a case for the DNC and Hillary . Yes there is proof that hilderbeast's  campaign sends in agitators. And because I voted against the establishment that's a violent thing to do in your mind, in your mind only i guess. 

Now, now...stop with the theatrics - I was simply pointing out that violence can / and does also come from Trump supporters. In fact Trump has also been known to incite violence. I apologise if I got the wrong impression that you would endorse violence.

But lets be honest - it's no secret just how much you loathe and despise Hillary Clinton. Not judging you - as there are a lot of people that I also can't stand on this planet.

• Like 1

Just now, Astra. said:

LOL - hey! don't knock the Big Bang Theory - I'm still watching re-runs..I luv it.

Anyway - aren't you Josephine the Mermaid ?  :D

Now, now...stop with the theatrics - I was simply pointing out that violence can / and does also come from Trump supporters. In fact Trump has also been known to incite violence. I apologise if I got the wrong impression that you would endorse violence.

But lets be honest - it's no secret just how much you loathe and despise Hillary Clinton. Not judging you - as there are a lot of people that I also can't stand on this planet.

LOL You of all people here should know that my avatar is not  a mermaid...

You would have  to understand that most Americans did not like the P.C  B.S that was going on but it seems to have slowed down because of Trump. Americans are not going to give up their freedom of speech like others have . As all that was happening  meaning the P.C mess and trying to control how people should think and speak  people were being attacked too for simply going to a Trump rally.  I think he said the truth because back before Obama's administration we didn't have this division of hate erupting it began during Obama's administration and Hillary's run for office, it began with them, they caused it it's all documented all of it . Do some research if you really care about it but the truth is the truth the Hillary camp has tried everything to suppress Trump support with the help of the media  and Soros it's true.  Who do you think funded BLM Riots and Trump Rally Riots?

ETA :  Albert Einstein  ... Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.  My guess is that so many people are uniformed who would vote for Hillary.

• Like 1

LOL You of all people here should know that my avatar is not  a mermaid... 

Ok - well your from the Josephine Wall art collection. At least I got the 'Josephine' part right.

It seems you are a Butterfly Maiden :innocent:

http://www.josephinewall.co.uk/heart_soul.html

http://www.josephinewall.co.uk/goddesses.html 

You would have  to understand that most Americans did not like the P.C  B.S that was going on but it seems to have slowed down because of Trump. Americans are not going to give up their freedom of speech like others have . As all that was happening  meaning the P.C mess and trying to control how people should think and speak  people were being attacked too for simply going to a Trump rally.  I think he said the truth because back before Obama's administration we didn't have this division of hate erupting it began during Obama's administration and Hillary's run for office, it began with them, they caused it it's all documented all of it . Do some research if you really care about it but the truth is the truth the Hillary camp has tried everything to suppress Trump support with the help of the media  and Soros it's true.  Who do you think funded BLM Riots and Trump Rally Riots?

ETA :  Albert Einstein  ... Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.  My guess is that so many people are uniformed who would vote for Hillary.

Well - all I can say at this time. Is that I hope you will be able to handle things if he should lose - as I realise you have been one of the most devoted, loyal and strongest supporters of him on these boards.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Truth is truth and right is right,and when something is absolute truth , like all the things  that Hillary has done in the world , including  her private server  and the people who died because of that, she should absolutely be held accountable.

If Hillary got the power she craves  it wouldn't be because she had the majority of the people's votes on her side . I can't answer for anyone  about what you're asking me, but  what I wonder about is how the Military/intelligence will react if  the country truly is hijacked far worse then it has been.. everything you see happening in certain areas where violence is breaking out doesn't really happen , it's all planned by her campaign, it's what Soros does best and it is what he has always done I mean to think that he actually has program involvement within colleges that  fund  and promote this sort of thing that you see the agitators doing...it's sick.

You're right, Ella. George Soros is like a villain from a James Bond movie. For example, he funds BLM *and* Hillary. I invite people to learn more about him.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

You're right, Ella. George Soros is like a villain from a James Bond movie. For example, he funds BLM *and* Hillary. I invite people to learn more about him.

yeah,people should learn about him  because it's not just here in the U.S that he does this.  He topples nations. He's an evil man and Hillary is an evil woman.They are both evil villain like characters, only  it's for real.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Astra. said:

Well - all I can say at this time. Is that I hope you will be able to handle things if he should lose - as I realise you have been one of the most devoted, loyal and strongest supporters of him on these boards.

War will not only effect the U.S if Hillary gets in and  I was not for him at first,not until I started to understand who all the other "players" were owned by. So yeah, I want whats best for my country and I want peace in the world too. That's why I'm strongly for him.

ETA - yes (Heart & Soul )

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

yeah,people should learn about him  because it's not just here in the U.S that he does this.  He topples nations. He's an evil man and Hillary is an evil woman.They are both evil villain like characters, only  it's for real.

He's behind a lot of things. He's a *huge* supporter of unvetted Syrian refugees damaging and destroying areas that are welcoming to them. He wants to end nation states in the name of globalism, and people should research this if they doubt me. Oh, some places here use his corporation's voting machines.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

He'd need a cool name like Money-ga-lore, or something...

• Like 3

11 hours ago, DieChecker said:

He'd need a cool name like Money-ga-lore, or something...

That name fits him. Hillary could be Goldwinger.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

He's behind a lot of things. He's a *huge* supporter of unvetted Syrian refugees damaging and destroying areas that are welcoming to them. He wants to end nation states in the name of globalism, and people should research this if they doubt me. Oh, some places here use his corporation's voting machines.

You know what freaks me out about him most of all, is that I don't think he has a conscience. He said he has no remorse  for what he did during the holocaust. Maybe because of all that he experienced, he became a product of his environment. I don't know?  I think his entire family were killed in the holocaust,right?

• Like 1

I'm from Australia so maybe I shouldn't comment on USA politics but this election is a big thing here, it's cut between the more aware people who believe Clinton is a criminal globalist and a neocon who wants war and more immigrants and is part of the NWO , I'm definately in that camp, and others who hate Trump because he's ..I don't know.. not liberal or something. Basically I cannot understand why anyone aware would vote for Clinton. But most people are stupid and conditioned by mainstream media I suppose explains it. Strange though how Russia has just had a nuclear war drill involving 40 million of its citizens, maybe they think how I do. I know Putin is not the bad guy, Washington is, and NATO. And Clinton is a part of that, so I'll be basically pretty sad if she does win, probably stockpile food and water just in case and whatever weapons I can salvage, you know..just in case. But like someone said it'll be more of the same bull****. I pity you guys if Trump doesn't win. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Starseed11 said:

I'm from Australia so maybe I shouldn't comment on USA politics but this election is a big thing here, it's cut between the more aware people who believe Clinton is a criminal globalist and a neocon who wants war and more immigrants and is part of the NWO , I'm definately in that camp, and others who hate Trump because he's ..I don't know.. not liberal or something. Basically I cannot understand why anyone aware would vote for Clinton. But most people are stupid and conditioned by mainstream media I suppose explains it. Strange though how Russia has just had a nuclear war drill involving 40 million of its citizens, maybe they think how I do. I know Putin is not the bad guy, Washington is, and NATO. And Clinton is a part of that, so I'll be basically pretty sad if she does win, probably stockpile food and water just in case and whatever weapons I can salvage, you know..just in case. But like someone said it'll be more of the same bull****. I pity you guys if Trump doesn't win. 

You're new to the forum? Hi.  I can't tell  if it's strange  anymore or expected, meaning with Russia's stance , but,  it's strange if we can't stop all this from happening. You know that the U.S welcomes people here,  legally. We're not hateful of anyone. Hillary says we're a basket of deplorables. 

• Like 1

On 10/26/2016 at 1:10 PM, preacherman76 said:

Sometimes I forget how establishment you are bro, I had something's to rebut, but really what's the point?

Truth is, short of serious fraud, Trump is gonna win in a landslide. Just watch.

Is "establishment" the same as Naive? ;) I genuinely hope you are correct.  I know that Trump would make a better president than Clinton.  The problem is that the people seem to be overly influenced by the flickering tube and the media that provide their thinking for them.  Mark my words, before this is all over, the media are going to be humbled at some point.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, and then said:

Is "establishment" the same as Naive? ;) I genuinely hope you are correct.  I know that Trump would make a better president than Clinton.  The problem is that the people seem to be overly influenced by the flickering tube and the media that provide their thinking for them.  Mark my words, before this is all over, the media are going to be humbled at some point.

and then...can I ask you something? what do mean, like about  the media being humbled at some point? There's not many in MSM that are really reliable .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, and then said:

One of my biggest gripes for years has been the MSM. The last year and a half (especially the last six or eight monts) have really shown their true colors. Somehow, someway I hope they wake up (doubt it) or something can be done ( people demand truth and accuracy) or they will just keep leading most of the American people around by the nose. I can't stand even watching it anymore. 

• Like 3

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 2:59 AM, third_eye said:

Not believing the people that knows what they are talking about is no excuse for being ignorant ... its is an excuse for being obtuse ...

~

~

That's ridiculous. We have seen sworn testimony on how easy it is. From programers ordered to rig them. We have seen people hack these machines with a 15 dollar toy from Radio Shack. We have heard under cover investigations where the head of elections flat out says the whole thing is corrupt. After all that, how could anyone believe that this election cant be rigged? It can, and most likely will be rigged.

Heck there are examples in damn near every state where the machines were already caught flipping votes. NEVER towards Trump, ALWAYS for Hillary.  

• Like 3

On 29/10/2016 at 0:12 PM, Ellapennella said:

War will not only effect the U.S if Hillary gets in and  I was not for him at first,not until I started to understand who all the other "players" were owned by. So yeah, I want whats best for my country and I want peace in the world too. That's why I'm strongly for him.

Quite honestly - I think Hillary Clinton is rather deplorable herself. Since the email scandal had first come to light among other questionable things that have shown what this woman's character is like - well it certainly stands to good reason why many people do not trust her to be your next POTUS.

In saying that - and what other civilised countries from around the world have been witnessing - well in general, it certainly has been a very dirty and nasty campaign.

I understand that you want the best person to run your country - and of course like you, I and many others would also like to see peace in the world.

However, and as you know I am not a fan of Donald Trump either. IMO, he doesn't have enough political experience to run a country - much less be a leader of the free world. Granted - much of what he has said has certainly made a lot of sense. But in a nut shell - he still frightens me as he comes over as being egotistical, over dramatic, dictatorial, unpredictable and at times rather thin skinned..which in all fairness - still begs the question - will he be the right person ?

Anyway - since this recent announcement from James Comey that a review of newly discovered emails related to Clinton's investigation have now come to light - well... it's going be very interesting to see what emerges from this never ending email saga.

I mean who knows Ella - you might just see Donald romp home all the way to the White House - depending on what this can of open worms look like. Like anything - time will tell I suppose.

5 hours ago, Starseed11 said:

I'm from Australia so maybe I shouldn't comment on USA politics but this election is a big thing here. 

Yes this particular US election has certainly been big here... as it's also been of great interest to the rest of the world.

I wouldn't be too concerned about commenting on the election. Most of our American friends at UM are tolerant of our input - and some have welcomed our opinions - as they realise that who ever becomes their leader - is also the next leader of the free world.

After all - the policies the US adopts have a huge effect on every person on the planet. No one in the US can claim that their election is just ‘'their" business as the US projects its business globally - and backs it up with armed forces almost equal to the rest of the world combined.

Btw - welcome  :st

• Like 2

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

That's ridiculous. We have seen sworn testimony on how easy it is. From programers ordered to rig them. We have seen people hack these machines with a 15 dollar toy from Radio Shack. We have heard under cover investigations where the head of elections flat out says the whole thing is corrupt. After all that, how could anyone believe that this election cant be rigged? It can, and most likely will be rigged.

Heck there are examples in damn near every state where the machines were already caught flipping votes. NEVER towards Trump, ALWAYS for Hillary.  

You are merely causing disrepute and raising dispute ... it serves no one and nobody any purpose or good ... the way things are going the GOP is gonna be finding it hard if at all possible to gain any footing for credibility in the future ... worse still if Trump wins this one against all odds ... all this rigging talk is gonna blow up and blow back in his face ... you see where its all going ?

I think even if Trump doesn't win it but has a grand showing ... a big enough showing of numbers then all this talk of rigged and steals becomes self defeating ~

If he wins ... then all this talks of rigging is gonna be used to raise disputes and the whole election falls again into disrepute ...

Its a no win winner loser game ...

~

18 minutes ago, third_eye said:

You are merely causing disrepute and raising dispute ... it serves no one and nobody any purpose or good ... the way things are going the GOP is gonna be finding it hard if at all possible to gain any footing for credibility in the future ... worse still if Trump wins this one against all odds ... all this rigging talk is gonna blow up and blow back in his face ... you see where its all going ?

I think even if Trump doesn't win it but has a grand showing ... a big enough showing of numbers then all this talk of rigged and steals becomes self defeating ~

If he wins ... then all this talks of rigging is gonna be used to raise disputes and the whole election falls again into disrepute ...

Its a no win winner loser game ...

~

You are Merely sticking your head in the sand. AGAIN. Id provide evidence for what I said, but whats the point really? You not only will not consider it, you are incapable of considering it. All the while ready to jump on anything negative regarding Trump as Gospel truth the second it comes out.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1