Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If Clinton Does Win

Paranormal Panther

7 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Well, a test would be that device that informs and encourages involvement.  Everyone must take an annual refresher course.  This would help weed out the deceased from the rolls.  The test isn’t meant to permanently keep people from voting, people can take it as many times as they need to qualify, but it is their responsibility to do so.   If one feels intimidated in following this, then they have no business voting.  The more times you take it, the harder it gets.  More questions will be added and you’ll get different questions every time.    It’ll be CBT based and when you pass, you get a unique QR-Code (for voting purposes) and it gets registered in the proper county registrar.

I can see PSAs like “School House Rock” spots and institutes like Hillsdale College getting more popular.  People will not only learn of our Founding Documents but also our history and the character of the Founding Fathers and what they intended.  What they did and why.  After all, this is all meant to stay true to their original vision, to preserve our culture and prevent any other ideology from usurping our Constitutional Republic.  Don’t we have every right to do so?

And hopefully, this test will lead people to critical study of the current issues facing the Republic and a study of the candidates.  But also to get more involved themselves, perhaps running for a city council spot, etc.  Participating in citizenship.

Good luck with that. Even a simple request for photo ID would create a maelstrom of controversy and outrage in today's climate. I'm with you on education, though. Many public schools don't even teach basic civics.

• Like 3

I can say for a fact that if Hillary does win I'll have diarrhea because I'm a sucker for the taco Tuesday stand here. I guess the same goes for trump. Either way diarrhea.

Love them tacos though.

Edited by Kurzweil
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

I wonder if we need to have a poll as to which month in office Hilary will be indicted?  It isn’t going to be IF but WHEN.

Not if Obama pre-pardons her like supposedly Bush did for some of his cronies.

If she wins this country isn't going to be just politically divided. It will be totally miserable. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Kurzweil said:

I can say for a fact that if Hillary does win I'll have diarrhea because I'm a sucker for the taco Tuesday stand here. I guess the same goes for trump. Either way diarrhea.

Love them tacos though.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

WOW

What he actually said...

This is just another example of the disinfo campaign that clips footage to make it appear the way they want it to.

It's not an endorsement. It's a comment on how stupid Trump's tactics are.

He actually states he's not saying this because he wants Trump to win. He's saying it because he can't stand politics being practiced so pathetically.

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 3

Im not saying he is endorsing Trump CR. Im saying for once ever, some truth came out of his mouth.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Im not saying he is endorsing Trump CR. Im saying for once ever, some truth came out of his mouth.

You post a video where the reporter claims it sounds like an endorsement for Donald Trump, and now you claim it wasn't your intent to make people think it was an endorsement for Donald Trump.

In true Trump surrogate fashion...we didn't hear what we just heard. 

• Like 2

The title of the video was clear,CM said something that would make Trump happy. And that's true. A attack on Hillary is the best Trump endorsement anyone can hope to expect from him. And that just happened.  

• Like 1

So against my better judgment I watched the clip you posted. Never mind, he is still the same establishment lying piece of trash he's always been. Why isn't Trump saying those things??? WTH is he talking about??? Its damn near all he's been saying on policy for months. Especially over the last couple weeks. He would have to actually take a second to listen to Trump who has been giving awesome speeches on exactly all, and I mean every single one of those topics.

• Like 1

Maybe Mathews should have been watching this instead of running his mouth to protect the only reason he even exists.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

I wonder if we need to have a poll as to which month in office Hilary will be indicted?  It isn’t going to be IF but WHEN.

I've read that a lot of people in the know agree, that it now is only a matter of time. People have been complaining that the Clinton Foundation wasn't being looked at deeply enough, or that Comey was dismissing it when he dismissed Clinton's email investigation in July. But apparently he's been J Edger Hoover-ing around in the background, collecting evidence and building a case. From insider sources (anonymous) it seems there is quite a large pile of evidence already found.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

What he actually said

This is just another example of the disinfo campaign that clips footage to make it appear the way they want it to.

He actually states he's not saying this because he wants Trump to win. He's saying it because he can't stand politics being practiced so pathetically.

now now Chaos - no need to be so 'dainty' ----- :D --- :P

• Like 2

8 hours ago, F3SS said:

If she wins this country isn't going to be just politically divided. It will be totally miserable. 

I would tend to agree, with 50% of all voters believing she is corrupt, I can't see her uniting the nation, even to match the success of President Obama. Which would be saying something.....

If the Democrats honestly meant to send forth their most divisive candidate, they couldn't have picked a better one.

At least Trump got the candidacy honestly. Hillary stole hers, by way of having 95% of the (un)Super Delegates in her pocket on day 1. 

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 5

Where I'm still confused by all this: The DNC literally 'screwed' Mr Sanders out of the nomination...but he still is supporting Mrs Clinton! Why? I mean, how did this happen? Did the DNC give him a bunch of money? Did they threaten his dog? How did they manage this?

And, why oh why are the 'died in the wool' Bernie supporters lining up like complacent sheep and voting the party line when their guy was cheated out of the nomination?

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Where I'm still confused by all this: The DNC literally 'screwed' Mr Sanders out of the nomination...but he still is supporting Mrs Clinton! Why? I mean, how did this happen? Did the DNC give him a bunch of money? Did they threaten his dog? How did they manage this?

And, why oh why are the 'died in the wool' Bernie supporters lining up like complacent sheep and voting the party line when their guy was cheated out of the nomination?

IMO its by design. (I admit im a conspiracy guy) Clinton is the absolute worst candidate we've seen run for president in my lifetime. If there was a normal human being running against her she would lose in a landslide so they ran out there the biggest pieces of human garbage they could (trump, cruz, that creepy black guy whose name i cant remember....OH carson ben carson) to ensure anyone with a partially left leaning bone will vote the democrat party line out of fear of a "racist, sexist, xenophobe billionaire" becoming president. 

Edited by Farmer77

If this is some 'great big plot' to allow the hijacking of the government I hope the FBI and WikiLeaks blows their plan up right in their collective faces. Rumor is that the NYPD as well as the FBI field agents actually know what is on that infamous Weiner laptop.

It's gonna be pretty damn hard to stuff everything back into Pandora's Box (or should I say 'laptop') once it's escaped!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

There are still a lot of Bern Outs here in Oregon and I've heard a lot of them still rumbling about him getting screwed. I think we may see a lower turnout for Clinton then Obama, or many other D candidates have seen. She's not popular by any standard, but the Ds are convincing the base that Trump will burn books, babies and billions of dollars if elected.

31 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

... but the Ds are convincing the base that Trump will burn books, babies and billions of dollars if elected.

That's standard operating procedure for them.  It's all they have, because they can't run on Shrillary's achievements.

I'm still very wary of being confident Trump is going to win.  There's still the massive voter fraud of the left (illegals, multiple votings, cheating at the ballot boxes, the dead).  Trump needs to win in a landslide to actually keep it close, if you know what I mean.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

There are still a lot of Bern Outs here in Oregon and I've heard a lot of them still rumbling about him getting screwed. I think we may see a lower turnout for Clinton then Obama, or many other D candidates have seen. She's not popular by any standard, but the Ds are convincing the base that Trump will burn books, babies and billions of dollars if elected.

Frankly, I though the Sanders people would go to Jill Stein (Green Party).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

That's standard operating procedure for them.  It's all they have, because they can't run on Shrillary's achievements.

I'm still very wary of being confident Trump is going to win.  There's still the massive voter fraud of the left (illegals, multiple votings, cheating at the ballot boxes, the dead).  Trump needs to win in a landslide to actually keep it close, if you know what I mean.

Many do believe this...but now that everyone's 'got eyes on it' I think it will be far more difficult to pull off.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

What he actually said...

Then he shouldn’t look into the mirror, because that is what he just did.  It has been the MSM that ignores Trump when he talks about policy, which he does all the time.  His flashes of anger are just that, a flash and then it is gone, but the MSM only focuses on them when the people focus on the message.  The MSM doesn’t realize that they are no longer relevant as Trump’s message does get out there via other means.  The MSM is only intent on destroying Trump.  If Trump hadn’t attacked Kelly, they would find something else to go after him on.  Or they would twist Trumps message.  You claim that Preacherman’s post was twisting what Matthews said, but that’s all the MSM has been doing against Trump.  All you have to do is listen in on the nightly news programs.  It is all slanted against Trump.  The people see through the crap the MSM has been spreading and it is only going to cause a backlash in a karmic sense.  As Hannity has been saying, Journalism is dead and the MSM has been proving it.  If Trump wins, that will be the death nail to the MSM and they must know it.  But that would be the first column of corruption to fall.

• Like 2