Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If Clinton Does Win

Paranormal Panther

1 minute ago, RavenHawk said:

Then he shouldn’t look into the mirror, because that is what he just did.  It has been the MSM that ignores Trump when he talks about policy, which he does all the time.  His flashes of anger are just that, a flash and then it is gone, but the MSM only focuses on them when the people focus on the message.  The MSM doesn’t realize that they are no longer relevant as Trump’s message does get out there via other means.  The MSM is only intent on destroying Trump.  If Trump hadn’t attacked Kelly, they would find something else to go after him on.  Or they would twist Trumps message.  You claim that Preacherman’s post was twisting what Matthews said, but that’s all the MSM has been doing against Trump.  All you have to do is listen in on the nightly news programs.  It is all slanted against Trump.  The people see through the crap the MSM has been spreading and it is only going to cause a backlash in a karmic sense.  As Hannity has been saying, Journalism is dead and the MSM has been proving it.  If Trump wins, that will be the death nail to the MSM and they must know it.  But that would be the first column of corruption to fall.

Journalism is dead ,Hannity should know he was one of those leading the charge to kill it. 

There has to be a way to go after these media organizations legally for their actions. CNN has become simply disgusting in their biased coverage and theyre EVERYWHERE. I fly alot and it seems every airport has CNN playing at the gates. Thats influence peddling. Thats electioneering. Thats interfering in the democratic process.

The fourth branch of government has simply become an extended branch of the individual companies owner's political parties. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Frankly, I though the Sanders people would go to Jill Stein (Green Party).

They probably did go to Stein and Johnson but they see that neither of them is going to even get that 5% and they want to get back at Hilary and the DNC.  The best way to do that is to vote for Trump.  It’s not a vote for the lesser of two evils, it’s more a vote for revenge.

4 hours ago, Lilly said:

Where I'm still confused by all this: The DNC literally 'screwed' Mr Sanders out of the nomination...but he still is supporting Mrs Clinton! Why? I mean, how did this happen? Did the DNC give him a bunch of money? Did they threaten his dog? How did they manage this?

And, why oh why are the 'died in the wool' Bernie supporters lining up like complacent sheep and voting the party line when their guy was cheated out of the nomination?

There's been talk of a $500,000 vacation home that was way out of Bernies price range

• Like 1

On 11. 10. 2016 at 1:24 AM, Paranormal Panther said:

There's a good chance that Hillary will win the election with the help of her Hollywood and media cheerleaders. It's true that Trump hurt himself in many ways, but her allies downplay Clinton's misdeeds if they mention them at all. As the historical record clearly shows, many American voters care more about unimportant things than vital issues. If they install their token woman in the White House, how will you react to it?

Start diggin' in, in couple of years our existence will be tested..

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Then he shouldn’t look into the mirror, because that is what he just did.  It has been the MSM that ignores Trump when he talks about policy, which he does all the time.  His flashes of anger are just that, a flash and then it is gone, but the MSM only focuses on them when the people focus on the message.  The MSM doesn’t realize that they are no longer relevant as Trump’s message does get out there via other means.  The MSM is only intent on destroying Trump.  If Trump hadn’t attacked Kelly, they would find something else to go after him on.  Or they would twist Trumps message.  You claim that Preacherman’s post was twisting what Matthews said, but that’s all the MSM has been doing against Trump.  All you have to do is listen in on the nightly news programs.  It is all slanted against Trump.  The people see through the crap the MSM has been spreading and it is only going to cause a backlash in a karmic sense.  As Hannity has been saying, Journalism is dead and the MSM has been proving it.  If Trump wins, that will be the death nail to the MSM and they must know it.  But that would be the first column of corruption to fall.

I had to laugh the other day...I was watching fox and they were talking about McCabe, the huge contribution to his wife's campaign by a Hillary flunkey and him being the head of the  email investigation...important, right? ....I'd heard the story earlier so I switched to CNN to see what they were talking about...as I do all day....and they were reporting how Donald Trump liked to fight.... IN THE FIRST GRADE!!! Oooooo ....whoa ..... THERE'S some breaking news for ya! What a joke....lol

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Journalism is dead ,Hannity should know he was one of those leading the charge to kill it. 

True, but the MSM is doing it to itself so Hannity doesn’t have to lead it much.

There has to be a way to go after these media organizations legally for their actions. CNN has become simply disgusting in their biased coverage and theyre EVERYWHERE. I fly alot and it seems every airport has CNN playing at the gates. Thats influence peddling. Thats electioneering. Thats interfering in the democratic process.

There is.  It’s called lifestyle.  The people see this sensationalism and are turned off at least on a subconscious level.  They see it as being phony.  They become more drawn to news pod casts and talk radio.  I don’t know if such a service exists or not (yet), but I can see a Trivago like app that indexes all the pod casts and keeps updated as new ones come online., but this election is the end of the 4th Estate.

The fourth branch of government has simply become an extended branch of the individual companies owner's political parties. 

This is just a minor nit-pick.  I think you mean the 4th Estate.  That is the Press.  The 4th Branch of government is the lobbyists which also can include parts of the MSM.

• Like 1

I don't believe Hannity is a journalist. He's simply a talk show host and always has been.

6 hours ago, Lilly said:

Frankly, I though the Sanders people would go to Jill Stein (Green Party).

I'm not convinced many of his supporters had any idea why they liked him besides being a cool thing to do. I'm saying they lack conviction, many not all. They seriously had no idea what his policies even meant. JMO. 

As for why he still supports her? Either in project veritas or one of the leaked emails there was talk from the Clinton campaign throwing Bernie a bone such as adopting his nearest dearest policy for implementation during a Clinton administration. Who knows what else but he was either a plant (I'm sick and tired of hearing about her damn emails [dude that was your golden ticket to beat her]) or he was bought off for the democrats Manchurian candidate.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, SurgeTechnologies said:

Start diggin' in, in couple of years our existence will be tested..

Couple years? I'm tested right now.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Lilly said:

Where I'm still confused by all this: The DNC literally 'screwed' Mr Sanders out of the nomination...but he still is supporting Mrs Clinton! Why? I mean, how did this happen?

This is not mysterious at all. No one in their right mind would vote for Trump. A man who spews lies every minute, who wants to actually use nuclear weapons, who hates women and minorities, who clearly has no idea how government works, who is in bed with the Russians, who rejects a woman's right to choose, who is a cheat, broke and unstable.

12 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

The title of the video was clear,CM said something that would make Trump happy. And that's true. A attack on Hillary is the best Trump endorsement anyone can hope to expect from him. And that just happened.  

I saw it; it happened. There was a snowball fight in Hell under flying pigs.

7 hours ago, Lilly said:

Many do believe this...but now that everyone's 'got eyes on it' I think it will be far more difficult to pull off.

I hope so.  We're Americans, not some third world turd state.  We shouldn't have to resort to cheating to win elections.

4 minutes ago, ninjadude said:

A (wo)man who spews lies every minute, who wants to actually use nuclear weapons, who hates women and minorities,

All I did was add wo and it describes Hillary

:)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

That's standard operating procedure for them.  It's all they have, because they can't run on Shrillary's achievements.

I'm still very wary of being confident Trump is going to win.  There's still the massive voter fraud of the left (illegals, multiple votings, cheating at the ballot boxes, the dead).  Trump needs to win in a landslide to actually keep it close, if you know what I mean.

I share your concerns. That's especially true since a Soros outfit makes and sells some of the voting machines at some of the polling places. Why is there next to no media coverage of this? Who needs Russian hackers with news outlets like this?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lilly said:

Where I'm still confused by all this: The DNC literally 'screwed' Mr Sanders out of the nomination...but he still is supporting Mrs Clinton! Why? I mean, how did this happen? Did the DNC give him a bunch of money? Did they threaten his dog? How did they manage this?

And, why oh why are the 'died in the wool' Bernie supporters lining up like complacent sheep and voting the party line when their guy was cheated out of the nomination?

Sanders sold his soul (if he had one). He betrayed his base. He likely showed that he, like Clinton, is owned by the Establishment Party and Wall Street. His actions spoke louder than his words.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ninjadude said:

This is not mysterious at all. No one in their right mind would vote for Trump. A man who spews lies every minute, who wants to actually use nuclear weapons, who hates women and minorities, who clearly has no idea how government works, who is in bed with the Russians, who rejects a woman's right to choose, who is a cheat, broke and unstable.

For pity's sake, I wasn't talking about Mr Trump. I was talking about Mr Sanders choosing to support Mrs Clinton when she obviously used unscrupulous methods to cheat him out of the Democratic nomination. Mr Sanders could have gone forth and backed Ms Stein or even Mr Johnson, but he instead chose to support Mrs Clinton. I find that peculiar (to say the least).

• Like 2

I just gotta wonder at some of the stupidity that gets posted.  Sanders made a reasonable choice of someone he disagrees with on a few policy matters as opposed to a disaster.  Stop and be reasonable just once in your life.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Sanders sold his soul (if he had one). He betrayed his base. He likely showed that he, like Clinton, is owned by the Establishment Party and Wall Street. His actions spoke louder than his words.

Yes, this is how it certainly appears.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

I hope and pray that most people see through the record-breaking bias from the Clinton cult's major propaganda outlets. The jury might still be out on that one, though. I say that because someone, with her track record, shouldn't even be in the running. She makes Boss Tweed look like Mr. Smith.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

I just gotta wonder at some of the stupidity that gets posted.  Sanders made a reasonable choice of someone he disagrees with on a few policy matters as opposed to a disaster.  Stop and be reasonable just once in your life.

Generally speaking (and I'm neither "stupid" nor "unreasonable") most people would be remiss to support anyone who cheated in order to beat them.

• Like 3

It would appear there exists a group in the FBI determined to prevent a woman becoming President.  I don't know that they would frame their objectives just that way, but it is the underlying motivation.  It isn't too surprising, either, given that organization's history and spirit and recruiting methods.

At any rate, now we know to disregard "documents" and stories coming out of that organiztion, and that they are actively providing "leaks" (by the way, a leak may be true or not -- they can be complete fictions but since the source goes unnamed there is no way to check).

It would be sad to see America go down such a barely-differentiable-from-Fascism route, and it is scary to the rest of the world.  This seems to be especially the case since Trump is pretty obviously in bed with Putin and one of Trump's first acts would be to surrender Syria (not too bad a loss) and Ukraine (a serious loss) to Putin.  Very patriotic Americans, this Trump group is!

6 minutes ago, Lilly said:

For pity's sake, I wasn't talking about Mr Trump. I was talking about Mr Sanders choosing to support Mrs Clinton when she obviously used unscrupulous methods to cheat him out of the Democratic nomination. Mr Sanders could have gone forth and backed Ms Stein or even Mr Johnson, but he instead chose to support Mrs Clinton. I find that peculiar (to say the least).

I would say it's not so "obvious" that Sanders was screwed -- again, use some common sense.  He would be sitting on his hands if what you say is true, or even supporting Trump.  You need to stop twisting the facts to suit your agenda.

• Like 1

Once again, do not stoop to using personal insults. Calling others "stupid', "unreasonable" "ignorant" etc. is not likely to increase support for your position.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, ninjadude said:

Then why is he neck and neck with Hilary?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

It would appear there exists a group in the FBI determined to prevent a woman becoming President.  I don't know that they would frame their objectives just that way, but it is the underlying motivation.  It isn't too surprising, either, given that organization's history and spirit and recruiting methods.

But what about the all the 'missing' emails found on Mr Weiner's laptop? Initially Director Comey let Mrs Clinton off the hook (back in the summer) and it wasn't until Ms Abedin's cache of government emails were found on her husband's laptop that the FBI stepped back into investigation mode. It doesn't look to me like the FBI is simply trying to stop a woman from being President. It looks more like the FBI is investigating actions that violate Federal Laws regarding security of classified material.

• Like 4