Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If Clinton Does Win

Paranormal Panther

8 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Once again, do not stoop to using personal insults. Calling others "stupid', "unreasonable" "ignorant" etc. is not likely to increase support for your position.

Look on the bright side. At least, he didn't call you a "deplorable".

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lilly said:

But what about the all the 'missing' emails found on Mr Weiner's laptop? Initially Director Comey let Mrs Clinton off the hook (back in the summer) and it wasn't until Ms Abedin's cache of government emails were found on her husband's laptop that the FBI stepped back into investigation mode. It doesn't look to me like the FBI is simply trying to stop a woman from being President. It looks more like the FBI is investigating actions that violate Federal Laws regarding security of classified material.

I don't like John Wayne Gacy. I guess that makes me a homophobe. On a serious note, there was a time when I would have supported Dole or Rice for president, and, the last time I looked, they're not men. Still, the Clinton cult will call me a sexist because I don't support Clinton, but who cares?

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, ninjadude said:

This is not mysterious at all. No one in their right mind would vote for Trump. A man who spews lies every minute, who wants to actually use nuclear weapons, who hates women and minorities, who clearly has no idea how government works, who is in bed with the Russians, who rejects a woman's right to choose, who is a cheat, broke and unstable.

Your a broken record.

• Like 3

Some how i don't think most people  are going to vote for a president  that may be impeached by the laws, at least trump does all put his  doings all out there.

Edited by docyabut2

2 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

It would appear there exists a group in the FBI determined to prevent a woman becoming President.

Wow!  No, that’s not it.  They are trying to prevent a corrupt criminal from becoming President.  Their boss laid out the case against her and then said that she wasn’t going to be prosecuted.  That’s their motivation and they’ve threatened to quit over it.  If Trump becomes President, he will direct the DOJ to prosecute her and she will go to jail.  Even if she becomes President, her Administration will be plagued by this, so much that she will not be able to rule effectively.  She is on borrowed time.

At any rate, now we know to disregard "documents" and stories coming out of that organiztion, and that they are actively providing "leaks" (by the way, a leak may be true or not -- they can be complete fictions but since the source goes unnamed there is no way to check).

You can ignore them all you want.  It won’t change her demise.

It would be sad to see America go down such a barely-differentiable-from-Fascism route, and it is scary to the rest of the world.  

If Hilary is elected, that is the route we will be on.

This seems to be especially the case since Trump is pretty obviously in bed with Putin and one of Trump's first acts would be to surrender Syria (not too bad a loss) and Ukraine (a serious loss) to Putin.  Very patriotic Americans, this Trump group is!

No, Trump is not obviously in bed with Putin but if Trump becomes President, he can work with Putin to ease tensions and tackle Islam.  Trump wouldn’t be surrendering Syria as Syria has had a relationship with Russia for some time now because of Tartus.  Ukraine would be a different matter.  It should be up to Europe to protect Ukraine.  If Europe were to step up and confront Putin, then Trump could step in and tell Putin that we’re pulling out of Syria so you can eliminate ISIS and their support, but if you want our help with Islam, you’ll need to back off of Ukraine – or something like that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lilly said:

What's "asgardia"?  The only thing I can think of is the Marvel Comics Asgard.

This Asgardia. A few of us have already signed up.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Some how i don't think most people  are going to vote for a president  that may be impeached by the laws, at least trump does allput his  doings all out there.

I don’t plan on moving.  The new nation of Aztlan is going to need every able bodied person to pull it together after the USSA falls apart.  I’m pretty sure it will base its Constitution on the old US Constitution.

1 hour ago, ninjadude said:

This is not mysterious at all. No one in their right mind would vote for Trump. A man who spews lies every minute, who wants to actually use nuclear weapons, who hates women and minorities, who clearly has no idea how government works, who is in bed with the Russians, who rejects a woman's right to choose, who is a cheat, broke and unstable.

Oh what a ridiculous pile of DNC dung.  It's embarrassingly obvious you can't generate thoughts of your own so please stick to your policy of one sentence only, it saves us all from your silliness. :rolleyes:

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

on gee i wish this election was all over with .  but i think trump will win this one.

He should win, if one is just to compare the two candidates to each other.  I'm doubtful he will, but he's got my vote to help him out anyway.

I'm tired of the bickering, so I'm looking forward to this being over either way.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

He should win, if one is just to compare the two candidates to each other.  I'm doubtful he will, but he's got my vote to help him out anyway.

I'm tired of the bickering, so I'm looking forward to this being over either way.

Of course, if you just look at Shrillary by herself, she should be in prison, not running for POTUS.  Strange times.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

on gee i wish this election was all over with .  but i think trump will win this one.

The popular vote could go either way, but the Electoral College vote? Hillary.

16 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Journalism is dead ,Hannity should know he was one of those leading the charge to kill it. 

There has to be a way to go after these media organizations legally for their actions. CNN has become simply disgusting in their biased coverage and theyre EVERYWHERE. I fly alot and it seems every airport has CNN playing at the gates. Thats influence peddling. Thats electioneering. Thats interfering in the democratic process.

The fourth branch of government has simply become an extended branch of the individual companies owner's political parties. 

That is what I was thinking the other day. There is all kinds of talk of the FBI influencing the election, but the Media has been doing it since Day One. The way they portray the candidates can affect how their viewers believe they understand the candidates, yet they get to walk away free and clear with obvious and strong bias in their reporting.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, F3SS said:

I don't believe Hannity is a journalist. He's simply a talk show host and always has been.

I'm not convinced many of his supporters had any idea why they liked him besides being a cool thing to do. I'm saying they lack conviction, many not all. They seriously had no idea what his policies even meant. JMO. 

As for why he still supports her? Either in project veritas or one of the leaked emails there was talk from the Clinton campaign throwing Bernie a bone such as adopting his nearest dearest policy for implementation during a Clinton administration. Who knows what else but he was either a plant (I'm sick and tired of hearing about her damn emails [dude that was your golden ticket to beat her]) or he was bought off for the democrats Manchurian candidate.

I think you are right. He doesn't actually do any research into stories, he mainly just reads stories and expresses opinion. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ninjadude said:

What you wrote there clearly shows you are completely sold out. You obviously haven't researched any of those points, but are reciting what the worst elements of the liberal side of the media are pumping out. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Frank Merton said:

It would appear there exists a group in the FBI determined to prevent a Criminal becoming President.  

Fixed that for you.... :gun:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Frank Merton said:

I would say it's not so "obvious" that Sanders was screwed -- again, use some common sense.  He would be sitting on his hands if what you say is true, or even supporting Trump.  You need to stop twisting the facts to suit your agenda.

But it is a fact that 90%+ of the "superdelegates" that determine who gets to be the candidate publicly came out for Hillary before the campaign for Democratic Candidate for President had ever really stated. That was an automatic 13% of the total delegates awarded to her at the very beginning.

That smells like being screwed to me.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, ninjadude said:

Your rhetoric is almost ignorable but its entertainment value holds up.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

That's standard operating procedure for them.  It's all they have, because they can't run on Shrillary's achievements.

I'm still very wary of being confident Trump is going to win.  There's still the massive voter fraud of the left (illegals, multiple votings, cheating at the ballot boxes, the dead).  Trump needs to win in a landslide to actually keep it close, if you know what I mean.

I think we can't tell either way yet. Keep in mind that only like 2% to 3% of people will actually answer a phone poll, so really they are at best like a weather vane, but really can't predict anything with real accuracy. I do hope that Trump wins, if for no other reason then to hear the lamentations of those who said these last 8 years that the Republicans would never win the Presidency ever again.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Lilly said:

For pity's sake, I wasn't talking about Mr Trump. I was talking about Mr Sanders choosing to support Mrs Clinton when she obviously used unscrupulous methods to cheat him out of the Democratic nomination. Mr Sanders could have gone forth and backed Ms Stein or even Mr Johnson, but he instead chose to support Mrs Clinton. I find that peculiar (to say the least).

That's the problem. Sanders and the rest of the Democrats ARE talking about Trump. In the same vein, Sanders could never support Stein or Johnson either.

8 hours ago, DieChecker said:

What you wrote there clearly shows you are completely sold out. You obviously haven't researched any of those points, but are reciting what the worst elements of the liberal side of the media are pumping out. 

Sold out to what? I voted for Sanders. And I have already voted for Hillary. She is a better candidate than Trump by light years. And yes, I have researched all of those points. Perhaps you should exit the GOP echo chamber.

3 minutes ago, ninjadude said:

Sold out to what? I voted for Sanders. And I have already voted for Hillary. She is a better candidate than Trump by light years. And yes, I have researched all of those points. Perhaps you should exit the GOP echo chamber.

She may be a better candidate than trump but she in no way shape or form resembles Bernie's platform. She is a right wing war hawk beholden to goldman sachs and a slew of other corporate interests.