Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If Clinton Does Win

Paranormal Panther

Luckily I have a career & business that allows me to easily work from anywhere in the world as long as I have an internet connection. I actually pursued this career knowing that the day will come. Relocation will be my last resort, though. Plus there's not many places to run to. My first option is going to be to take further steps to reduce my dependence on the system/grid. I'm taking steps toward more self reliance, learning how to fish, etc.

Im also going high tech. Liberals like Hillary can shut down economies for the most part but they've always had a problem with controlling the latest cutting edge technology. Technology always beats them. For example, they can ban guns for now, but 3D printing is going to make it very difficult to keep guns away from the public in the future. People that are well versed in tech will always be at an advantage.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Now, *this* is a specific example of racism if it's true. Likely Guy and others should take note. The Clinton propagandists won't mention this story (if it's true). They're too occupied with Trump's wife's modeling past.

If it's true and I don't think that I commented in that thread.

Escaping the grid while embracing high technology... An unusual and logistically boggling scenario.

2 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Now, *this* is a specific example of racism if it's true. Likely Guy and others should take note. The Clinton propagandists won't mention this story (if it's true). They're too occupied with Trump's wife's modeling past.

Are they whining that she is a beautiful model?   How weird it must be to practice a leftist ideology, complaining at the site of a beautiful woman. 

• Like 1

Whoever wins will soon be tested by our radical enemies. I'm wondering what that test will be.

Ms. Clinton will already have been judged by her response (or lack of) to the Bengazi incident, so another attack on an embassy is likely. Whichever faction strikes first will have bragging rights over the other factions, and they'll have the added benefit of not having to fear a US reprisal. 

Mr. Trump, being the new kid on the block, will be tested for weakness in the same way that a new inmate is tested in prison. Our enemies, who are already comfortable with lawlessness, will want to see how just far into the dirt Mr. Trump is willing to follow. Unfortunately, whether he shows undue restraint toward our enemies or he drops the hammer on them, he will be mercilessly criticized by our own media. 

These are very difficult times in which to be an elected official. 

5 minutes ago, simplybill said:

Whoever wins will soon be tested by our radical enemies. I'm wondering what that test will be.

Well, North Korea plans on testing a missile tomorrow.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

...and no one here in the US will actually be watching.

Though I might, just to have an excuse to not watch election coverage.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

I know this will sound weird, but I can picture Mr. Trump and Mr. Kim as great friends. Kim Jong Un seems to be infatuated with American-style stardom (Dennis Rodman, for example) while Mr. Trump is a very talented schmoozer. A Hollywood bromance for sure. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, simplybill said:

I know this will sound weird, but I can picture Mr. Trump and Mr. Kim as great friends. Kim Jong Un seems to be infatuated with American-style stardom (Dennis Rodman, for example) while Mr. Trump is a very talented schmoozer. A Hollywood bromance for sure. 

Reading that I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Reading that I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Yes, but it does bring a hilarious image to one's mind. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, simplybill said:

Yes, but it does bring a hilarious image to one's mind. 

...in a funny/tragic sort of way. :D:cry:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

They aren't there already?

It would be faster to name the ones that *aren't* on the list. Who knew that there would come a day when the National Enquirer would have more credibility than the New York Times?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

If it's true and I don't think that I commented in that thread.

I was referring to specific examples of Trump's "racism". Who's on first?

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

Are they whining that she is a beautiful model?   How weird it must be to practice a leftist ideology, complaining at the site of a beautiful woman. 

They questioned her immigration status when she worked there. Hey, they have to report *some* "news" when they ignore all of Clinton's much worse scandals.

• Like 4

Just now, Paranormal Panther said:

I was referring to specific examples of Trump's "racism". Who's on first?

Well maybe not outwardly 'racist' (notwithstanding his trouble in '73 -'75 for not renting to Black Americans), but definitely, bigoted, sexist and xenophobic. Do really want me to provide examples of that? I'm feeling a little lazy and tired right now. I'm sure that you could amuse yourself for a while, with that.

What's on second?

2 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Well maybe not outwardly 'racist' (notwithstanding his trouble in '73 -'75 for not renting to Black Americans), but definitely, bigoted, sexist and xenophobic. Do you really want me to provide examples of that? I'm feeling a little lazy and tired right now. I'm sure that you could amuse yourself for a while, with that.

What's on second?

Just now, Likely Guy said:

Well maybe not outwardly 'racist' (notwithstanding his trouble in '73 -'75 for not renting to Black Americans), but definitely, bigoted, sexist and xenophobic. Do really want me to provide examples of that? I'm feeling a little lazy and tired right now. I'm sure that you could amuse yourself for a while, with that.

What's on second?

I apologize to Bud Abbot. Anyway, some specific examples of racism and sexism would be fine. You can even go back to his kindergarten days. Maybe he used a racial slur during recess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, simplybill said:

It's like how Clinton shared a beer with the devil after she made that deal with him. That's why her fans sound like they're straight out of "The Omen".

17 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I apologize to Bud Abbot. Anyway, some specific examples of racism and sexism would be fine. You can even go back to his kindergarten days. Maybe he used a racial slur during recess.

Interestingly, his father pulled him from a private school "for unruliness" (imagine that! He claimed he punched his second grade art teacher) and sent to a military academy in upstate NY when he was 13. That was the extent of his military career. His next brush with the military was four deferments while he was at college.

He received a small loan of $1 million from his father (and another outright $40 million after his father died). The rest is history.

He's a self made man and only he can fix things.

Hillary would easily lose to anyone else.

My apology to Elvis Costello, btw.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Interestingly, his father pulled him from a private school "for unruliness" (imagine that! He claimed he punched his second grade art teacher) and sent to a military academy in upstate NY when he was 13. That was the extent of his military career. His next brush with the military was four deferments while he was at college.

He received a small loan of $1 million from his father (and another outright $40 million after his father died). The rest is history.

He's a self made man and only he can fix things.

Hillary would easily lose to anyone else.

My apology to Elvis Costello, btw.

His past "misdeeds" pale in comparison next to Clinton's real misdeeds. You should read a Cliff's Notes version of them. Anyway, where are the specific examples of his purported racism and sexism? He's likely less racist than Clinton.

• Like 4

He wasn't racist until he ran for president... as a republican. The guy's been famous as hell for at least 30 years and suddenly he's known as a racist for the first time. I too have been wondering all year what are these horrible things he's said about black people. Surely the sound bites would be rampant.

• Like 3

Back in the day, the Enquirer was sued almost into dust. Because it printed rumour...They got sued so much, in fact, that it started to vet stories. ..They started making deep throats sign contracts stating they were not fabricating and would be liable for any false info...Now, the Enquirer is one of the better investigative news source available...They pay big bucks, and people sing.

I just did a quick Google check on Red Flag news. It came up four times on Snopes for False stories it printed. There were more but after the first four I was a little too jaded to read the rest.

On 11/5/2016 at 10:24 AM, ninjadude said:

Sold out to what? I voted for Sanders. And I have already voted for Hillary. She is a better candidate than Trump by light years. And yes, I have researched all of those points. Perhaps you should exit the GOP echo chamber.

Do we need to go back over what you wrote?

This is not mysterious at all. No one in their right mind would vote for Trump. A man who spews lies every minute, who wants to actually use nuclear weapons, who hates women and minorities, who clearly has no idea how government works, who is in bed with the Russians, who rejects a woman's right to choose, who is a cheat, broke and unstable.

You are the one is the echo chamber. Go look at the national election today. 

1. - Lots of people voted for Trump - Are they all out of their right mind?
  2. - Lies every minute? Really?
  3. - Wants to use nuclear weapons... Russia is the only one threatening to use nukes, and Trump wants peace with them. Hillary is the one who wants to fight Russia.
  4. - Hates women and minorities... Really? You are going to stand by that? He had more woman on his team then Hillary did... And paid them better then Hillary did.
  5. - No idea how government works - But apparently can wing all kinds of deals for property, taxes and international business which all require lots of government contact. Does a lawyer know how government works? Not intrinsically.
  6. - In bed with the Russians - This is right up there with "Hillary has MS", in believably. Russian TV is showing naked pics of Melonia. Does that seem like good ally practice?
  7. - Rejects a woman's right to choose - You mean unlike Hillary, who supports third trimester baby murder? - The Pro-Life stand is not about rejection of abortion, but of protection of viable babies.
  8. - A cheat - Maybe in business. It is a legit business tactic. It is in Sun Tsu's book Art of War. Do what the enemy does not expect. Some call that cheating....
  9. - Broke - Hardly. Maybe not as rich as he says though.
  10. - Unstable - He certainly is quirky, but he's not insane, or overly emotional, or unable to meet schedules. Far from it.

SOOOOOOO, You did research that confirmed all your statements. Care to post any links to support your research??? NO? REALLY? I thought not.....

• Like 2

Not without more than just a touch of irony and sardonic humor.....

• Like 1