Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If Clinton Does Win

Paranormal Panther

7 hours ago, DieChecker said:

1. - In bed with the Russians - This is right up there with "Hillary has MS", in believably. Russian TV is showing naked pics of Melonia. Does that seem like good ally practice?

Link, link, link!!!  I for one am very happy to have a beautiful, classy, intelligent first lady in the White House again, one who chose to become a citizen of the US and is proud of her new country not ashamed of it like you know who. What a change from a woman who sat in the hate filled pews of Reverend Wright's church listening happily to his vicious diatribes against the United States while earning $300K a year in a no-show job and who took every opportunity to insult the country that made her first lady.   Those nude images are all tastefully done, beautiful photos and I find it very humorous that the supposedly enlightened leftists find them disgusting.  ;)

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Awesome quote from that article though:

“Whichever candidate becomes president will not be the president of the entire country,” Kiselyov told his viewers. “Military industrial complex oligarchs” are the real policymakers, and the president is a puppet 

• Like 3

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 7:23 PM, ninjadude said:

This is not mysterious at all. No one in their right mind would vote for Trump. A man who spews lies every minute, who wants to actually use nuclear weapons, who hates women and minorities, who clearly has no idea how government works, who is in bed with the Russians, who rejects a woman's right to choose, who is a cheat, broke and unstable.

Wrong again turtlehead, wrong again.  You suck at this stuff and your party got hammered again at the federal, state and local level.  People in their right mind have decided that hey don't want another 4 years of your progressive, losing agenda that has increased debt ten trillion dollars in eight short years, that has lost the Middle East, that has overseen the worst recovery from a recession in US history, that has overseen the worst GDP growth in US history, that has destroyed the healthcare industry.  Only people not in their right mind wanted four more years on this.  :tu:

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 8

On November 8, 2016 at 7:37 PM, F3SS said:

He wasn't racist until he ran for president... as a republican. The guy's been famous as hell for at least 30 years and suddenly he's known as a racist for the first time. I too have been wondering all year what are these horrible things he's said about black people. Surely the sound bites would be rampant.

Don't forget. An allegation is as good as a fact to a leftist....unless it hurts *their* side.

• Like 7

Well guys, all things considered I'd say this thread is now about as relevant as if Kerry does win, if Gore does win, if Dukakis does win. It's case closed. 

IMG_6725.PNG

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Well guys, all things considered I'd say this thread is now about as relevant as if Kerry does win, if Gore does win, if Dukakis does win. It's case closed. 

IMG_6725.PNG

Concur and I am happy to finally see the last of the Clintons.  In a way I hope Obama does pardon them so we never have to see them again.   Lock it up.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

On 11/9/2016 at 7:42 AM, Farmer77 said:

Awesome quote from that article though:

“Whichever candidate becomes president will not be the president of the entire country,” Kiselyov told his viewers. “Military industrial complex oligarchs” are the real policymakers, and the president is a puppet 

To which Trump responded.... "You're the Puppet...."

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

To which Trump responded.... "You're the Puppet...."

LOL sure he did , in public. The only presidents I can think of who admitted that they were military industrial complex puppets publicly were Eisenhower and JFK. Eisenhower of course was on his way out at the time and JFK well he ended up being a warning to any future "presidents" 

• Like 1

On 11/9/2016 at 9:33 AM, Merc14 said:

Wrong again turtlehead, wrong again.  You suck at this stuff and your party got hammered again at the federal, state and local level.  People in their right mind have decided that hey don't want another 4 years of your progressive, losing agenda that has increased debt ten trillion dollars in eight short years, that has lost the Middle East, that has overseen the worst recovery from a recession in US history, that has overseen the worst GDP growth in US history, that has destroyed the healthcare industry.  Only people not in their right mind wanted four more years on this.  :tu:

Mysteriously all those who've been crowing about the end of Republican domination starting with Obama in 2008, are again wrong, and no where to be seen. I find it interesting that so many of the Conservative posters here speculated what would happen with Obamacare... and they were right. And many speculated that Trump could win, if the Democrat vote didn't turn out... and they were right. And the more Liberal posters here, who said that the Democrats would win the White House and also the Senate... were wrong. 

I wonder who then is better at seeing the big picture and predicting the future? Conservatives, using facts, or Liberals, using emotion?

• Like 1

Just now, DieChecker said:

Mysteriously all those who've been crowing about the end of Republican domination starting with Obama in 2008, are again wrong, and no where to be seen. I find it interesting that so many of the Conservative posters here speculated what would happen with Obamacare... and they were right. And many speculated that Trump could win, if the Democrat vote didn't turn out... and they were right. And the more Liberal posters here, who said that the Democrats would win the White House and also the Senate... were wrong. 

I wonder who then is better at seeing the big picture and predicting the future? Conservatives, using facts, or Liberals, using emotion?

On a certain level they were right though. Sure the repubs regained the white house and senate but they certainly arent the same party that ran against Obama in 2008. Remember the moral majority? Theyre dead , i mean the presidents wife has done nude photo shoots including some good girl on girl stuff. Remember tort reform? Trump is probably the most litigious b****** in the nation and he brags about it.  Gay marriage? Its here to stay Trump even held an LGBT flag on stage at a rally. 

The "right wing" in the past 8 years has shifted left drastically.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

That's the most germane and apropos remark on Trump's march to the White House so far ... :tu:

~

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

On a certain level they were right though. Sure the repubs regained the white house and senate but they certainly arent the same party that ran against Obama in 2008. Remember the moral majority? Theyre dead , i mean the presidents wife has done nude photo shoots including some good girl on girl stuff. Remember tort reform? Trump is probably the most litigious b****** in the nation and he brags about it.  Gay marriage? Its here to stay Trump even held an LGBT flag on stage at a rally. 

But, then again, the Entire Republican Establishment disowned Trump at one time or another. And, you have to admit that Trump is not the average GOP politician.

I believe the Right has moved Left, but I think many voted Against Hillary, and not For Trump. I suspect (like many on these UM forums have said) that people covered their Eyes, their Ears, pinched their Nose, and just voted Republican to keep Hillary out of office.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 4

On 28 October 2016 at 1:31 PM, Ellapennella said:

I was commenting , is all...

• Like 1

Russia has a hate on for soros- the billionaire terrorist (and sons) who fund riots/discontent in the states, and backed the witch-hillary.

Why was (wikileaks) Podesta (clinton) invited to a dinner (pizza) party held by (freak) marina abravomic. I'm not the sharpest tool, so will rely on some of the smarter folk here to look into it. ..Pardon me if way off base.

3 hours ago, Poppi said:

Russia has a hate on for soros- the billionaire terrorist (and sons) who fund riots/discontent in the states, and backed the witch-hillary.

Why was (wikileaks) Podesta (clinton) invited to a dinner (pizza) party held by (freak) marina abravomic. I'm not the sharpest tool, so will rely on some of the smarter folk here to look into it. ..Pardon me if way off base.

I don't claim to be smarter than you or anybody else. My guess is that some progressives see performance art as a form that's too sophisticated for us "rubes" to understand. In my opinion, the emperor wears no clothes (in more ways than one at times). The whole "spirit dinner" thing is very gross.

Pizzagate is new to me. I know the bits and pieces of the basics right now. I won't mention the allegations on this forum because of their heinous nature. At the moment, I need real proof to substantiate such grave claims, but I must admit that some material, linked to that scene, is quite troubling.

On 11/16/2016 at 5:08 PM, Merc14 said:

15055879_10157874235900515_4999607350263040109_n.jpg?oh=e2b8a4a4ddf457258285f6f99799a654&oe=58C5457E

That's more of a burn than it is funny. Thank God we don't have to look at mug.

• Like 1