Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Paranormal Panther

If Clinton Does Win

672 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Parsec
17 hours ago, and then said:

Again, stating my opinion on  the events I see unfolding is NOT calling for violence.  You seem intent on making that point, though.  Carry on, if you wish.  It's rather flattering to have a newbie spending so much time trying to "put me in my place". :) For the record - I don't actually care enough about your opinions to take the time to be patronizing to you. I'm beginning to think I've been given my own little troll. :w00t:

Well no,  it was only because I considered you an intelligent and interesting poster,  who usually is wise enough to be able to discuss in a civil way with others (see the thread on Israel), so I was interested in understanding why of some of your statements. 

My bad I was wrong. 

So long. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
23 hours ago, DieChecker said:

In a sane society....

Like I said, she's SO FANTASTIC that she is beating Trump by 1 or 2 points tops. 

I don't know about that. Many polls have her ahead by three or more points. I don't know how valid they are, though. I can say the same thing about voting results.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat

Nothing close about this race, hard-nosed gamblers rate Clinton an 82% chance to win. Despite even more women claiming sexual assault by Trump, he is still given a 16% winning chance, which suggests there is a suspicion that damning news about Clinton might still emerge. It has to happen, for this to be a contest.  The remaining 2% covers all other possible contingencies. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
23 hours ago, F3SS said:

All while outspending the crap out of him with the full support of her party and the full collusion of most of the media. 

The Wikileaks releases show that the media collusion is real. Well, the evening network newscasts do too.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
5 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Nothing close about this race, hard-nosed gamblers rate Clinton an 82% chance to win. Despite even more women claiming sexual assault by Trump, he is still given a 16% winning chance, which suggests there is a suspicion that damning news about Clinton might still emerge. It has to happen, for this to be a contest.  The remaining 2% covers all other possible contingencies. 

I don't need any more damning evidence against Hillary that I haven't seen in over 30 years.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
22 hours ago, Why not said:

Even though I am in no way a Democrat I thought this country was heading in the right direction when we elected  a black man as POTOS. While running for office he had some good ideas and kinda sounded like he wanted to work for the people and not just politics as usual. It didn't take long to see it was the usual BS. Yet still historic for this country. He won't go down in history as a good President but it could have been worse. 

I would love to see a woman become POTOS in my life time just not this woman. It really would be a shame in the future to look back at this historic time and see the most untrusted person in politics was elected just because "it's a woman's turn" to be President. 

Trump is no Saint. By far. He has said and done thing to disrespect women on numerous occasions, but as far as I know has never physically hurt or severely mentally hurt any women. That can't be said of Hillary (the 12 year old rape victim and blaming the victims of her husband) and Bill himself. The Clinton's are two of the most untrustworthy people to ever play the politics game. Hillary lied to Congress, the DOJ, the FBI, and most importantly us the American people. Getting on national TV and lying through her teeth with a straight face numerous times.

i would really hate to see the first women President be known as the most corrupt, untrustworthy,selfish politician ever to hold the office.

Women, and the people of this great country deserve better WHEN this historic time comes.

My 2 cents if it means anything.

I'll take your two cents over the Clinton campaign's two million dollars of lies. Clinton's rise shows that many people care more about tokenism than trustworthiness. Of course, she was appointed and elected by the globalists too. She's the public face of the private rulers.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat
1 minute ago, Michelle said:

I don't need any more damning evidence against Hillary that I haven't seen in over 30 years.

It is not bothering the electorate sufficiently, to opt for Trump, though.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
21 hours ago, Zenith said:

8-9 points actually, but who's counting right?

You're right. Her lead shows the utter insanity of many Americans.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
21 hours ago, Michelle said:

This is some witch hunt. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Trump's been tried and convicted by the media. All that's left is stringing him up from the nearest tree.

It's worse than that. If no crimes are committed, the media will frame you.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
20 hours ago, coolguy said:

If she wins america will be done, she will be worst then obama and she will say anything just to win. If she wins im moveing cause america will never be the same

If she wins, we should stage a peaceful revolution. We should sever ties with the cabal.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
.ZZ.

I've been hearing recently that the Clinton campaign is privately worried about "The silent majority" is not being polled and could favor Trump. 

I believe it link

Edited by -ZZ-
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
18 hours ago, Clair said:

It's not all because he's the Republican candidate; it's all because he's Trump. He's made a total laughing stock of the GOP and has brought nothing but embarrassment to it - at least to those members who still remember what the party once stood for.

Oh, please. Just look at your media's lack of coverage of the Wikileaks releases. It proves that your news outlets are the epitomes of journalistic double standards and political hypocrisy. Fortunately, many people realize this.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
39 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Nothing close about this race, hard-nosed gamblers rate Clinton an 82% chance to win. Despite even more women claiming sexual assault by Trump, he is still given a 16% winning chance, which suggests there is a suspicion that damning news about Clinton might still emerge. It has to happen, for this to be a contest.  The remaining 2% covers all other possible contingencies. 

Damning news, about Clinton, *has* emerged! The Fourth Estate ignored it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
30 minutes ago, Habitat said:

It is not bothering the electorate sufficiently, to opt for Trump, though.

They must get their news from Lester Holt. NBC is an extension of the DNC.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
7 minutes ago, -ZZ- said:

I've been hearing recently that the Clinton campaign is privately worried about "The silent majority" is not being polled and could favor Trump. 

I believe it link

The silent majority should take back our country from the loud minority. This election may be our last chance to do so.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat

There is definitely something irksome about these women coming forward with  allegations at such a late stage. They should have put themselves in the picture much earlier, to have credibility. They have dudded the electorate by trying to turn the election into a one-candidate affair. Not democracy !

Edited by Habitat
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2
Quote

All these women  Trump sex  harassment accusers  popping out of the wood work now .Strange not one did not ever  come out before? Poor man you can tell it all made up, why because  sex sells more then the real issues of country and it is what Hillary  is trying to sell,  playing the women`s card to cover up all her  crimes.   

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2

And all these liberal media stations going on for hours about Trump, but gives only minutes to all the WikiLeaks of her crimes.   

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS

My biggest problem with these accusations is also that they have come so late. Trump had this spot landed months ago. Surely they would have wanted to come out against him priorly if not years ago. So they either suddenly found the courage upon release of those tapes which didn;t exactly provide any new insight into who Trump is as he's always been a braggart about women or someone has silenced them until right now or this is yet another cold scripted calculation by the Clinton campaign.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zenith
38 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

You're right. Her lead shows the utter insanity of many Americans.

Better that kind of insanity than the Trump version imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat
13 minutes ago, F3SS said:

My biggest problem with these accusations is also that they have come so late. 

I very much agree, they have denied the voters a choice of another Republican candidate. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zenith
17 minutes ago, F3SS said:

My biggest problem with these accusations is also that they have come so late. Trump had this spot landed months ago. Surely they would have wanted to come out against him priorly if not years ago. So they either suddenly found the courage upon release of those tapes which didn;t exactly provide any new insight into who Trump is as he's always been a braggart about women or someone has silenced them until right now or this is yet another cold scripted calculation by the Clinton campaign.

Not so sure about that. If I had been assaulted by someone then years later saw him running for president, acting like a jerk during a debate saying just words folks just words never done anything like that in my life.. I'd probably get p***ed off enough to come forward. Bragging is one thing, seeing his victims is the game changer. But yeah I would agree with you in that the Clinton campaign is gonna leverage this to the hilt. But you know.. Trump asked for it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat
2 minutes ago, Zenith said:

Not so sure about that. If I had been assaulted by someone then years later saw him running for president, 

Been running for some time, there is no reason for delaying other than it maximises the chances of Hillary. It is no service to democracy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zenith
1 minute ago, Habitat said:

Been running for some time, there is no reason for delaying other than it maximises the chances of Hillary. It is no service to democracy.

But it was at the last debate where he insisted he was all talk no action. That would be the breaking point for some of his victims easy. I mean think about it. Someone does something to you, you don't report it.. then years later you hear him on national TV denying ever doing anything like that, wouldn't that set you off?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2
Quote

Don't you think as Trump as in the Apprentice all those years  some women would have come up with this? Its all fake and I think its terrible  what they are doing to Trump just to win.  

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.