Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeing emotions Physically in others?

KK16

So I'm not even sure what to call this or if this is real. I am a pretty introverted person and really isolate myself for the most part. I am highly empathetic (sp?) and haven't figured out how to control it yet so I can't handle most other peoples or public places. I have a few close friends that physically look different when I see them. I see them about twice a week each.. I'm not sure if its dependent on their moods, emotions or energy level. They both have psychic abilities and higher vibrational levels. Is this real or am I tripping? Like their faces/hair literally look different, sometimes their body size/shape too (not drastic but noticeable). So I guess their entire being. I've also begun to subtly notice this with my husband and kids. The person with the highest vibrational energy is the one who changes the most drastically. I would swear she is a different person there is such a difference but regardless I still know its her. Sometimes she looks 20 years younger. I'm so confused. Is this real or do I need crazy pills. Is there a name for this?

15 minutes ago, KK16 said:

vibrational levels

Hi KK16 and welcome to UM. Before we start, could you please  explain what this means? ^^^

33 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/vibration

Probably talking about 5 and 6 definition wise. 

Yes, this. Honestly I'm clueless and need to do a lot more reading. Working on it but I'm overwhelmed right now by my sensitivity to things. I recently released a crap ton of trama and now that I am happier and have less baggage, the universe has become both overwhelmingly joyous and frightening at the same time. I'm not even sure its the energy vibration or if I'm just more in tune / connected to these people. Or wtf it is. 

20 hours ago, KK16 said:

So I'm not even sure what to call this or if this is real. I am a pretty introverted person and really isolate myself for the most part. I am highly empathetic (sp?) and haven't figured out how to control it yet so I can't handle most other peoples or public places. I have a few close friends that physically look different when I see them. I see them about twice a week each.. I'm not sure if its dependent on their moods, emotions or energy level. They both have psychic abilities and higher vibrational levels. Is this real or am I tripping? Like their faces/hair literally look different, sometimes their body size/shape too (not drastic but noticeable). So I guess their entire being. I've also begun to subtly notice this with my husband and kids. The person with the highest vibrational energy is the one who changes the most drastically. I would swear she is a different person there is such a difference but regardless I still know its her. Sometimes she looks 20 years younger. I'm so confused. Is this real or do I need crazy pills. Is there a name for this?

Hello and Welcome.

There are two considerations which I would like to respond to. The first being what higher vibrational frequencies represent energetically within the body. Essentially that is physical well being which translates to life extension. What you are able to see in them is that healthy young person which they are energetically. There is a great deal of channeled Kryon information on this subject. Here is a sample of that material.

http://www.kryon.com/CHAN2015/k_channel15_portland-15.html

That second consideration relates personally to you. You are highly empathic however that does not explain why you visualize these things. A medical intuitive can sense the health of another person. These experiences you have go beyond that. There may be no name for this at the moment. You are able to view another person as if you were using a quantum lens. That being the ability to view quantum energy patterns. You see the effects of those patterns in ways that the logical brain can relate with.

I hope these thoughts will encourage you to meditate on those things and and inspire a greater personal understanding about this.

John

• Like 1

19 hours ago, KK16 said:

I recently released a crap ton of trama and now that I am happier and have less baggage

I believe that this is the only important thing.

• 3 weeks later...

*So I'm not even sure what to call this or if this is real. I am a pretty introverted person and really isolate myself for the most part. I am highly empathetic (sp?) and haven't figured out how to control it yet so I can't handle most other peoples or public places. I have a few close friends that physically look different when I see them. I see them about twice a week each.. I'm not sure if its dependent on their moods, emotions or energy level. They both have psychic abilities and higher vibrational levels. Is this real or am I tripping? Like their faces/hair literally look different, sometimes their body size/shape too (not drastic but noticeable). So I guess their entire being. I've also begun to subtly notice this with my husband and kids. The person with the highest vibrational energy is the one who changes the most drastically. I would swear she is a different person there is such a difference but regardless I still know its her. Sometimes she looks 20 years younger. I'm so confused. Is this real or do I need crazy pills. Is there a name for this? *

Hi KK16 :)   This year has been very full on for everyone globally, the universal energy has been super strong and is only now starting to calm down, as our bodies are now starting to handle the change. This year on a soul level, we have all been given the choice to *out with the old and in with the new* some will choose to follow the urges the feeling deep inside, others will choose to ignore thus having to go thru it all again next year but more harsher.  for a few years now, everyone has been slowly going thru an awakening process, where they have started to question, themselves, their lives, destiny etc etc  Its when we start to look at our lives, what kind of person we are, the people we hang around with etc, each year gets harder as we face our fears, and even the things we refuse to look at like materialistic sides of life, paying bills, making money etc  The universal energy as I said is getting stronger as our world is starting to change as well, man made disasters, man created disasters, mother nature, weather changes, illnesses etc  Are you aware of *chakras*?? the chakras are also opening, blockages are not just opening, they are being *forced* open, so each month people were going  thru the process as each chakra started to unblock, starting with the feet, hot cold sensations, sore feet ankles, achingness in the legs knees, remember I said globally so its not just yourself, then sexual problems with lots people including ovaries and prostrate areas, then everyone started having stomach issues, heart an chest pains etc etc.. Along with all of this, people are going thru emotional trauma, the urge to get rid of negative in their lives, people arguing, people not paying attention causing car accidents, memories surfacing along with the emotions still attached, soo many things been happening to people this year. Now we are in October, just finished with the august-September retrograde, sooo now we are starting to relax as we are about to go into the new year. Ive tried to shorten this explanation but I do hope you and others can relate to what I'm writing. Right now, the body is soo tired and starting to rejuvenate itself again, the mind has been thru a lot over the months and now is starting to calm down, a lot of headaches and throbbing might be happening, our brains arnt computers their not made to handle the amount of stress people have been going thru lately. Now if you understand what I have written, then youll start to understand how the vibration levels have started increase. So much to be said about *energy* but you describing public places, moods and emotions is actually whats been happening with everyone. when your out shopping, you need to realise that you are walking amongst everyones energy, happy sad angry stressed, everyone can feel it all, they and you just don't realise *ITS NOT YOURS* when you leave home, you know how you felt and when your in an area where lots of people are in, all of a sudden your emotions change, or you get headaches moody, its not yours, it belongs to every other person whos walked in front of you, and your walking thru their energy left behind, its called *residue energy* same as the person behind you, theyre walking thru yours. and what happens when we walk thru others energy? it sits on our clothes and body, sinks into our skin, and we breathe it in. Dosnt it feel sooo good when we have a shower? we feel soo clean, and the water feels so good on the skin? that's because we are washing off all that energy, cleansing ourselves. being us again. does this make sense? our emotions, can you remember a time, when talking to someone, they tell you their sad problems, you instantly can feel your emotions change? that's because the energy the person is giving off is now surrounding you, and then your friend walks away all happy and leaves you feeling emotional. that's cos they took your happy energy, drained you, and most people don't even realise they done it. The part you describe about seeing people looking different, depends on what you mean? but if this has only just started happening within the last 3months, the brow and crown chakras were starting to open. try and remember,  Do they change when you sit and calmly stare at them? not focus or trying hard to look, but just calmly looking? are you in a day dream like state when your staring at your friends? have you also noticed changes in the atmosphere like little glittery spots, white borders around pictures on walls, or looking at the trees seeing white borders? are you seeing misty clouds when looking at your friends face? or it feels like the blackish/grey mist is right in front of your eyes?? because what you have described is the beginning of seeing the *aura* if its blackish/grey then that's your aura right in front of your eyes which will change colour if you stare calmly long enough. seeing white borders around items is seeing the energy reflecting off them.  seeing glittery spots in the air is seeing the celestial energy. here is 3 things you can try (that is if its the aura you have described)  these are fun things, but can help you with training the peripheral vision, and can help you learn how to see the aura and colours.. 1.. standing in front of a mirror, arms length away, you can see yourself, so try calmly looking to the side of the head where your hair is, do not force your eyes r you will strain them and get a headache, just calmly look, you will eventually start to feel your eyes go out of focus and eventually youll see white around you, that is your aura (as time goes on, youll see colours) or you can just look at your face, or brow this is harder as the eyes start to go cross-eyed but youll start to see a mist forming and don't be frightened, but your face will start to change, youll think you look young or old but noo it hasn't changed, its only the aura is right in front of your eyes blurring them. another fun thing to do, find a white or off white wall, or piece of paper, anything that's white chair table etc put your hand or hands palm down and just calmly stare at your fingers, or to the side of them. eventually youll start to see an invisible looking web which is the *etheric layer*  lastly this is the most fun thing to do, when you go bed, lie calmly on your back and raise one or both hands face up towards the ceiling, try and be relaxed, no need to hold arms outstretched, and don't force your eyes. but calmly stare at your hand/s eventually youll start to see *energy* it will be white misty cloud coming off your hands, you can then move hand around, make circles and have lots of fun.  to see energy is amazing :)  eventually youll start to notice everyday daytime nighttime, youll see energy everywhere, in the daytime its an amazing sight when you see the universal energy all purple all around you :) have fun, I tried to explain as much as I could, I do hope its helped you and everyone else who reads :) hugzz

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2016 at 0:19 PM, KK16 said:

Yes, this. Honestly I'm clueless and need to do a lot more reading. Working on it but I'm overwhelmed right now by my sensitivity to things. I recently released a crap ton of trama and now that I am happier and have less baggage, the universe has become both overwhelmingly joyous and frightening at the same time. I'm not even sure its the energy vibration or if I'm just more in tune / connected to these people. Or wtf it is. 

I'd like to know exactly what the trauma was you went through?  If you don't mind sharing?

Tanya G., those are good observations.  I've confirmed quite a bit of those on my own so when I see someone else describing what I've already seen/felt, it helps to verify my own experiences.  A bit of a wall of text but writing isn't everyone's bag I guess.

Edited by SSilhouette