Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Update on Scan Pyramid project Oct 2016

Hanslune

1 hour ago, cladking said:

There's an old thread from '13;

c4d5b6dd-5759-4837-9856-01de67971a64.jpg

Oh my a hand drawn diagram. Outstanding Cladking but one problem there is no evidence that this stuff you drew is part of the void and your wondrous drawing doesn't show the existing corridors and rooms which we know exists.

FAIL

52 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Now you have a prediction that can be checked. So far we have no idea if there actually is a void. If there is a void will it match up to your diagram? Claiming any sort of success at this point is rather odd.

He claimed success last year when the thermal images showed warm rocks and tried to claim he had predicted that too. Just more fail for the Cladking rejected claims bucket.....chuckle.

6 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

I hope there are voids and that they are filled with grain.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/05/politics/ben-carson-pyramids-grain/

:lol:

Hey dude, it is possible it is, however its rather improbable that this would be so and rather implausible but of the many possible outcomes it would be amusing!

7 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

Hey dude, it is possible it is, however its rather improbable that this would be so and rather implausible but of the many possible outcomes it would be amusing!

The post was 80% jest, 10% serious, and 15% to freak people out.  Ah wait, that's 105%...  exactly.

For real though...  there are voids and entombed are the mummified remains of the aliens who created the pyramids or nothing at all...   :D 

I know very little about this stuff...  but I am very interested in it.  I can't wait for updates!

Edited by Aftermath

My best guess would be a waiting room for the Priests or VIPs to prepare and gather before starting some kind of elaborate quirky Religious ritual ~

~

2 hours ago, stereologist said:

Now you have a prediction that can be checked. So far we have no idea if there actually is a void. If there is a void will it match up to your diagram? Claiming any sort of success at this point is rather odd.

That's an odd thing to say.  It is in exactly the spot my theory predicts 35' east of the N/ S centerline at the bottom of the grand gallery.

Just now, cladking said:

That's an odd thing to say.  It is in exactly the spot my theory predicts 35' east of the N/ S centerline at the bottom of the grand gallery.

All you know is that there is something going on and your drawing has lines near exterior points where there is already evidence of a corbel arch.

It is odd to claim success when nothing about the interior is known and you show lines in red and green that may or may not exist. Odd to claim success? Very odd. These voids may not exist at all.

40 minutes ago, stereologist said:

All you know is that there is something going on and your drawing has lines near exterior points where there is already evidence of a corbel arch.

It is odd to claim success when nothing about the interior is known and you show lines in red and green that may or may not exist. Odd to claim success? Very odd. These voids may not exist at all.

You mustta missed the part where they said there's a 99.9999% chance of a linear void here.

I've raised my odds being right about the pyramid was built by pulling stones straight up the side of a five step pyramid from 75% to 80% and the odds oif them having used water to do it from 65% to 75%.

There's nothing at all to see in this passage.  Just fine mud in the cracks and "whispering" sand behind the walls. There should be a stone that slides out at the back of the grand gallery or high in the ascendiung passage.  The gables only go in to the second step (another 30' or so).

Look at the picture again.  This is obviously no fluke and I don't need no stinkin' mathematician to compute the odds for me.

But I never argue with math or properly executed experiment.

1 minute ago, cladking said:

You mustta missed the part where they said there's a 99.9999% chance of a linear void here.

I've raised my odds being right about the pyramid was built by pulling stones straight up the side of a five step pyramid from 75% to 80% and the odds oif them having used water to do it from 65% to 75%.

There's nothing at all to see in this passage.  Just fine mud in the cracks and "whispering" sand behind the walls. There should be a stone that slides out at the back of the grand gallery or high in the ascendiung passage.  The gables only go in to the second step (another 30' or so).

Look at the picture again.  This is obviously no fluke and I don't need no stinkin' mathematician to compute the odds for me.

But I never argue with math or properly executed experiment.

Are you referring to this?

The comparison with detailed simulations shows that this excess is largely above 5 sigmas. A 5 sigma excess corresponds to an effect with a probability above 99.9999%. This value is commonly used in high energy physics as a discovery threshold. This excess has the shape of a straight line.

This does not say that the voids are a linear feature. Please read again. Clearly you are confused.

9 hours ago, Silver_Lyre said:

I would like to see your source for your 'chevron has no connection to the void.' 

Here is my source...

What makes this new space even more intriguing is that, according to thermal readings, the space seems to be in a chevron shape. Chevrons are normally used in Egyptian pyramids and burial places as a way to keep the burial chambers clear and open in the event that the structure collapses. The shape is not normally used otherwise.

http://comicbook.com/popculturenow/2016/10/18/scientists-find-mysterious-cavity-in-the-great-pyramid-of-giza/

My source is the original scholarly link at the beginning of the thread. 

Not a popculturenow website 

5 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Are you referring to this?

This does not say that the voids are a linear feature. Please read again. Clearly you are confused.

The comparison with detailed simulations shows that this excess is largely above 5 sigmas. A 5 sigma excess corresponds to an effect with a probability above 99.9999%. This value is commonly used in high energy physics as a discovery threshold. This excess has the shape of a straight line.

This is what they meant by "excess"; a linear void.

Excess is the additional muons which are passing straight through the linear void.

No matter how you say it this is a void and I predicted its presense.

This thing is uniquely uninteresting though.  There's nothing to see.

What's interesting is the body heat of the Mafdet Lynx and the path that leads straight* to it.

The PT says this specific path is tortuous and difficult but that there's one on the north side that is easy.

This is what they meant by "excess"; a linear void.

Excess is the additional muons which are passing straight through the linear void.

No matter how you say it this is a void and I predicted its presense.

This thing is uniquely uninteresting though.  There's nothing to see.

What's interesting is the body heat of the Mafdet Lynx and the path that leads straight* to it.

The PT says this specific path is tortuous and difficult but that there's one on the north side that is easy.

OK, so you can't read. Here, let me help you. The excess is not the physical structure. The excess is in reference to the statistics being used.

Here is the next sentence:

This feature strongly suggests that it cannot originate from inhomogeneities along the viewing lines, but from one or several voids.

They don't state the shape because the researchers know there are many possible shapes that match their results. They do suggest that the evidence for voids is strong.

Having conducting those three complementary techniques, we are now able to confirm the existence of a “void” hidden behind the North Face that could have the form of at least one corridor going inside the Great Pyramid. The precise shape, size, and exact position of this void is now under further investigation.

And again they state that the shape is not clear.

Does this help you out?

And no you did not predict the void. You drew some lines and now that someone has dete4cted voids you think this supports your lines, but you can't even read what was written. How can you claim success when you can't even read what was written?

Not entirely true, as seen here:

This excess has the shape of a straight line. This feature strongly suggests that it cannot originate from inhomogeneities along the viewing lines, but from one or several voids.

No matter how you say it this is a void.

Again no, it is "one or several voids" which means that the quantity is not known exactly and you are in no position to claim knowing otherwise. 

The precise shape, size, and exact position of this void is now under further investigation.

As these are also, to date, unknown they are further reason to suggest your claim is in error.

cormac

2 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

Not entirely true, as seen here:

Again no, it is "one or several voids" which means that the quantity is not known exactly and you are in no position to claim knowing otherwise.

As these are also, to date, unknown they are further reason to suggest your claim is in error.

cormac

I predicted it and I can describe its shape and route.  The shape of the stone below the gables is a good clue to the exact shape.

This thing is a simple canal with a walkway beside it so the mehet weret could be accessed and the canal could be shoveled out.  this canal collected sand in the bottom and would plug up if not periodically shoveled out.

Doesn't anyone read the PT?

I've predicted just about all of the discoveries over the last eight years and have predicted the next ten as well which will all be bourne out.

Look at the picture!!!  You can clearly see the first thirty feet of the mn-canal. If they move the detectors higher then we'll see the rest of it.  We could just cut to the chase and slide out the stone at the back of the grand gallery.

I predicted it and I can describe its shape and route.  The shape of the stone below the gables is a good clue to the exact shape.

This thing is a simple canal with a walkway beside it so the mehet weret could be accessed and the canal could be shoveled out.  this canal collected sand in the bottom and would plug up if not periodically shoveled out.

I've predicted just about all of the discoveries over the last eight years and have predicted the next ten as well which will all be bourne out.

Look at the picture!!!  You can clearly see the first thirty feet of the mn-canal. If they move the detectors higher then we'll see the rest of it.  We could just cut to the chase and slide out the stone at the back of the grand gallery.

We're all aware you can pretend to and yet that's not the same thing as knowing.

Yes, which is why we know that your pronouncements are clearly BS.

cormac

16 minutes ago, stereologist said:

They don't state the shape because the researchers know there are many possible shapes that match their results. They do suggest that the evidence for voids is strong.

I suspect the unusual phraseology was to get this data past the Egyptologist censors.  But they didn't need to say anything at all since you can see the mn-canal in the raw data as clearly as you can see the heat of the Mafdet in the path and thermal "anomaly".  The genie is out of the bottle and we are still standing at the threashold of rediscovering our history and ancient science.

There's nothing to fear.  People will get used to this pretty quickly.  Coming to grips with our own ignorance will be hard for some individuals.

10 minutes ago, cladking said:

You are delusional. You have predicted nothing. Part of that problem is that you have a reading problem. Time for you to accept your incompetence.

8 minutes ago, cladking said:

I suspect the unusual phraseology was to get this data past the Egyptologist censors.  But they didn't need to say anything at all since you can see the mn-canal in the raw data as clearly as you can see the heat of the Mafdet in the path and thermal "anomaly".  The genie is out of the bottle and we are still standing at the threashold of rediscovering our history and ancient science.

There's nothing to fear.  People will get used to this pretty quickly.  Coming to grips with our own ignorance will be hard for some individuals.

Continued delusional behavior. What raw data are you completely misinterpreting now?

50 minutes ago, cladking said:

Not the way you do, no.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lord Fedorable said:

Not the way you do, no.

It's all in there.

1423a. To say: N. be thou purified, (when) thou comest to heaven.

1423b. N. lasts longer than men; he dawns for the gods.

1423c. N. dawned with Rē‘ at his dawning.

1424a. Their third is he who is with him;

1424b. one is behind N.; the other is before N.;

1424c. one gives, water; the other gives sand.

Just now, cladking said:

It's all in there.

1423a. To say: N. be thou purified, (when) thou comest to heaven.

1423b. N. lasts longer than men; he dawns for the gods.

1423c. N. dawned with Rē‘ at his dawning.

1424a. Their third is he who is with him;

1424b. one is behind N.; the other is before N.;

1424c. one gives, water; the other gives sand.

Which means what?

strikes me that they're talking about stars with a bit of metaphor added.

2 hours ago, stereologist said:

Its also a tier without orientation or what tier it actually is. It could be anywhere and their is a fatal flaw in that drawing. It is frozen piece of time and would only work at that one point, ie it doesn't work for an earlier model nor a later, ie when the pyramid started construction it didn't exist and that device wouldn't be there when it was 65% completed

1 hour ago, cladking said:

Delusion: you've not made one prediction but you like to pretend you did. LOL

We could just cut to the chase and slide out the stone at the back of the grand gallery.

Yeah right dude, right.....

Edited by Hanslune

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked