Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Update on Scan Pyramid project Oct 2016

Hanslune

1 minute ago, cladking said:

They still haven't released the infrared results!

They haven't released any of the completed study because..........................wait for it.............................................................the study (the whole study) isn't complete.

Now what is it that you don't understand?

15 minutes ago, cladking said:

I don't know why I say things like this since you won't understand but the reality is that there is absolutely no scientific difference between a flat earth and an earth as a sphere.  Our science simply doesn't work this way.  The reality is the math necessary to consider the earth flat is simply far more complicated than the math to consider it a sphere.  It appears as a sphere to us so we agree it's a sphere.  It is convention that makes it a sphere, not reality as determined by experiment.

I know what's inside the pyramid at the base of the NE corner.  It is our past and our future.  It is history and a means to show the earth really is a sphere within the limits of our ability to define reality (to glimpse amun).  It is the Mafdet Lynx surrounded by the Book of Thot.

Obviously, you don't understand math. There are experiments that show that the world is not flat. One is the observations of the positions of celestial bodies. Two is the foucault pendulum. Three is the manner in which the coriolis effect works, not saying the coriolis effect, but the observed form. Four are the observations of lunar eclipses. etc.

You do realize that this statement is a "It appears as a sphere to us so we agree it's a sphere.  It is convention that makes it a sphere, not reality as determined by experiment." nonsensical statement, since an observation of the Earth's shape is repeatable data that can be experimentally determined.

As much as a goof as you are with your statements about the Earth you are also a delusional goof when it comes to the pyramid. Not surprising since you could seem to understand the preliminary report about possible voids in the pyramid.

• Like 2

If this was the 19th century we would have the answer to the void mystery as it would have been blasted open Vyse-style.

I would be elated if the voids exist and they're able to peak inside to find work crew graffiti ... especially from "The Friends of Khufu Gang".

MDagger

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, MDagger said:

If this was the 19th century we would have the answer to the void mystery as it would have been blasted open Vyse-style.

I would be elated if the voids exist and they're able to peak inside to find work crew graffiti ... especially from "The Friends of Khufu Gang".

MDagger

Yeah if they had suspected anything iron bars and dynamite/black powder would have been the rule the best we'll get is a micro drill and tiny inserted camera.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Obviously, you don't understand math. There are experiments that show that the world is not flat. One is the observations of the positions of celestial bodies. Two is the foucault pendulum. Three is the manner in which the coriolis effect works, not saying the coriolis effect, but the observed form. Four are the observations of lunar eclipses. etc.

You do realize that this statement is a "It appears as a sphere to us so we agree it's a sphere.  It is convention that makes it a sphere, not reality as determined by experiment." nonsensical statement, since an observation of the Earth's shape is repeatable data that can be experimentally determined.

As much as a goof as you are with your statements about the Earth you are also a delusional goof when it comes to the pyramid. Not surprising since you could seem to understand the preliminary report about possible voids in the pyramid.

Well written Stereologist you may have forgotten a few of the special laws under which Cladking operate to wit:

Cladking's 'LAWS OF SCIENCE'

2nd Law: In my opinion my opinions are fact.

3rd law: I make up stuff that transforms into scientific fact 81.3 nano seconds after I state it.

4th law: Personal belief is more important than mere evidence, my visceral gut feeling trumps physical evidence.

5th law: I have magical powers so if I say something doesn’t exist it ceases to exist and is wiped from this dimension

Key to his point is Law 4 and a bit of 3

6 hours ago, Silver_Lyre said:

Show me the section... you are talking about.

Conclusion:
The team presented to the Scientific Committee of the Ministry of Antiquities the conclusive 
findings of the first year of operation of the #ScanPyramids project, which could be 
summarized as follows: 
1. This is the first time in history that three complementary techniques using 
Muography, Thermography and 3D simulation are used to “scan” the Great Pyramid 
of Giza.
2. The #ScanPyramids team is able to confirm the presence of an unknown cavity on the 
North Eastern edge of the Pyramid, at a height of about 105 m from the ground.
3. The #ScanPyramids team is able to confirm the presence of an unknown void behind 
the chevrons of above the descending corridor of the great pyramid, while its shape, 
size and extension are still under further investigation by the team.

Emphasis mine. 

This press release is the source of information behind your link you presented. 

Which is why it's important to go back to the original release to read what it actually says. 

We have no more information at this time. It doesn't shake Egyptology, or strike fear in the orthodoxy. 

I will say I personally think it'll be another thing like the supposed secret room in Tut's tomb.  Which I also see as a shame that nothing was actually found.

Edited by ShadowSot
  • Like 1

If this void is actually by design and is a room then it should be of great importance and significance due to its location in relation to the whole structure ~

~

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Silver_Lyre said:

Well if the voids turn out to be real rooms that offer more than the current pyramid narrative... what choice does the orthodox establishment have but to incorporate it into what they know. But if the establishment is any thing like the the rank and file in this thread then i doubt they'll be very pleased about it.  

You doubt wrong.

Hawass himself has said there may very well be other, unknown chambers in the GP and that was at least a decade ago. He even said he thought there were.

Harte

• Like 2

1 hour ago, third_eye said:

If this void is actually by design and is a room then it should be of great importance and significance due to its location in relation to the whole structure ~

~

Yeah if it wasn't there there would be a local collapse..lol It should be both surprising and interesting to find out what it is. Whatever it might be the fringe will, as Cladking has clearly demonstrated, freak out over it and make up all kinds of things.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Silver_Lyre said:

...lets not get too dramatic, huh!

You know its no great surprise to me that a Egyptology student and scholar such as yourself and all others too, are rushing to discount the very science that you all seem to take as a new religion when it defends the current pyramid story. Instead of being intrigued and fascinated in what could be you'all seem fearful and negative even before the science of discovering anything new has finished. If for example an observatory is found or a hidden catch of writing that allude to the pyramid being something other than a tomb or a tomb for another built outside of the established time frame, It would certainly be an impressive void. 

Just stupid ... its getting worse and really obscure what your argument is actually about .  I doubt even you know anymore !

6 hours ago, cladking said:

Let me ask you this.  How has your "knowing" helped you to understand the muon data?

I certainly cant understand it without knowing anything about it can I ?     

But you seem to think you can ... which is really weird 

Did your knowing that they mustta used ramps help you predict the results of theis testing?

Who ever said that I know they must have used ramps ?   Where did I say that ?   or is that your assumption Cladking?  

Nothing helped me predict anything as I never claimed to predict anything in the first place. 

You are running off drivel at me that is interconnected, illogical, assumptive ,   and frankly .....   a little crazy .

How does having all the answers help you determine whether or not God exists or if that really is a path straight into the pyramid?

What ?    What on earth has 'God's existence' got to do with this ?   What makes you think I think I have all the answers ?

Your ranting and raving again 

Thank you but I'll remain ignorant.

I dont see how, with the above , you have much of a choice .    :huh:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ShadowSot said:

Emphasis mine. 

This press release is the source of information behind your link you presented. 

Which is why it's important to go back to the original release to read what it actually says. 

We have no more information at this time. It doesn't shake Egyptology, or strike fear in the orthodoxy. 

I will say I personally think it'll be another thing like the supposed secret room in Tut's tomb.  Which I also see as a shame that nothing was actually found.

You bring nothing new to the arguement with your quote and link. It is identical in nature to what I posted only more subdued. My understanding is that the current technique being used that found the voids is much like a X-ray. And like a X-ray it can detect an anomaly. Your arguement is that it could be anything other than a room or corridor leading somewhere else. That's fine and acceptable for now. But dismissing the find outright as fringe and incapable of challenging our ideas on the Great Pyramid is not. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hanslune said:

Er yeah that is what scientists and they do it all the time. While you may hate science for rightly rejecting your silly ideas it is robust enough to explain the world around us and successfully built the technological world we see. What has fringe and fantasy built?

What have you accomplish in ten years besides building a well deserved reputation as a nut?

Oh my you really are going off into the stratosphere aren't you? That was a lovely, breathless, discontinuous, discordant sentence and shows your deep belief that you are going to shatter the world by making stuff up.

The reality will be quite different.lol

Yes considering that for a year or more you told us over and over again the Hawass and the Egyptologists were going to hide this research from you by not releasing the data.

When can we expect your apology for all those wrong accusations and acceptance by you that your prediction that we would never see the data and Egyptology would hide it were wrong?

Right I am going to make a prediction here ! 

Hawass and the Egyptologists are going to hide this research . 

Hawass and the Egyptologists will publicize the  research  but not the result..  

Hawass and the Egyptologists will publish the result but they wont be happy about it . 

Hawass and the Egyptologists will publish the result but they will get happy about it, but it wont change anything.  

Hawass and the Egyptologists will publish the result but they will get happy about it, but it wont change anything...... until they open the tunnel. 

Hawass and the Egyptologists get devoured by Mafdet Lynx,  hiding and waiting therein .   

Image result for monster attack gif

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Hanslune said:

Well at least you are half right and I take the rest of the sentence as a lame attempt to troll.

:D     'attempt'  to troll   :D    ...  he  cant even get that right  . 

Edited by back to earth

5 hours ago, cladking said:

I don't know why I say things like this since you won't understand but the reality is that there is absolutely no scientific difference between a flat earth and an earth as a sphere.  Our science simply doesn't work this way.  The reality is the math necessary to consider the earth flat is simply far more complicated than the math to consider it a sphere.  It appears as a sphere to us so we agree it's a sphere.  It is convention that makes it a sphere, not reality as determined by experiment.

I know what's inside the pyramid at the base of the NE corner.  It is our past and our future.  It is history and a means to show the earth really is a sphere within the limits of our ability to define reality (to glimpse amun).  It is the Mafdet Lynx surrounded by the Book of Thot.

Image result for fantasia gif

58 minutes ago, back to earth said:

Who ever said that I know they must have used ramps ?   Where did I say that ?   or is that your assumption Cladking?

OK, so you don't believe in "ramps".

But you still know the pyramids were built by people who believed in gods and magic just like the authors of the book of the dead and that they were tombs for kings who lived forever and were built by highly primitive means.

How is this knowledge helping you to understand the thermal and muon anomalies?

53 minutes ago, back to earth said:

Hawass and the Egyptologists get devoured by Mafdet Lynx,  hiding and waiting therein .  

It may still be protecting the pyramid from the unwary and undeserving.  They would be wise to take some simple precautions before blundering in. I still haven't figured out why this "mongoose" was named "the runner".  Until this is figured out it might be dangerous.

19 minutes ago, cladking said:

OK, so you don't believe in "ramps".

But you still know the pyramids were built by people who believed in gods and magic just like the authors of the book of the dead and that they were tombs for kings who lived forever and were built by highly primitive means.

Where did I say that ?  Why do you keep making up stuff about me and posting it ?  

You seemed to have slipped into some 'thing' where everyone else is some type of 'Egyptological enemy '  :huh:

19 minutes ago, cladking said:

How is this knowledge helping you to understand the thermal and muon anomalies?

What knowledge ?     Knowledge you assume I have or have not got has nothing to do with my understandings .  

What knowledge do you have that helps you understand it  ?  ..... which you clearly dont !  

17 minutes ago, cladking said:

It may still be protecting the pyramid from the unwary and undeserving.  They would be wise to take some simple precautions before blundering in. I still haven't figured out why this "mongoose" was named "the runner".  Until this is figured out it might be dangerous.

Image result for road runner gif

40 minutes ago, Silver_Lyre said:

You bring nothing new to the arguement with your quote and link. It is identical in nature to what I posted only more subdued. My understanding is that the current technique being used that found the voids is much like a X-ray. And like a X-ray it can detect an anomaly. Your arguement is that it could be anything other than a room or corridor leading somewhere else. That's fine and acceptable for now. But dismissing the find outright as fringe and incapable of challenging our ideas on the Great Pyramid is not. 

If you go back and pay attention, I can not see how you come to the conclusion that I am dismissing the find itself as fringe.

The link you provided, and you echoed,claimed the void was a particular size and shape. There's no basis for that.

Until more data comes out, we don't know whether it's applanned structure, or a fault during construction. It certainly doesn't lend credence to fringe ideas like Cladkng or Sitchin.

If it is a hidden room, its not going to drastically change what we know about the pyramid. It'll be really cool, but it won't demolish older ideas about the pyramid. And as mentioned the idea of a hidden chamber has been floating around for decades in academia.

Again, its a possibility.

But personally, I'm not expecting much from this. Like with the secret room in Tuts tomb, or All Capone's vault, I expect it'll end up a lot of hype with little substance.

I hope for something amazing, but I'm not putting money on it.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, cladking said:

By the way Claddy , would you say I am deserving or undeserving of a pyramid ? 

17 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Until more data comes out, we don't know whether it's applanned structure, or a fault during construction. It certainly doesn't lend credence to fringe ideas like Cladkng or Sitchin.

So you think they accidently built a row of gables with a massive fault under it!

If it is a hidden room, its not going to drastically change what we know about the pyramid.

Doesn't that kindda depend on what's in the room?

It'll be really cool, but it won't demolish older ideas about the pyramid. And as mentioned the idea of a hidden chamber has been floating around for decades in academia.

So something that isn't part of the paradigm is being taken as supoport for the paradigm but the fact that it's part of my paradigm is proof I'm wrong.  My head is swimming.

38 minutes ago, cladking said:

Precautions against what exactly?

25 minutes ago, back to earth said:

By the way Claddy , would you say I am deserving or undeserving of a pyramid ?

It's whether you are deserving of knowledge and enlightenment.

Those who come to destroy or steal or who have evil in heart are in more danger than those who seek to learn or understand.

It's not a good idea to enter if you are wholly ignorant of what's inside and what might be inside like a thief or a vandal.

Edited by cladking

3 minutes ago, cladking said:

So you think they accidently built a row of gables with a massive fault under it!

Well considering you made up the 'row of gables and the 'massive fault'' other than intense laughing and pointing at you and making rude but amusing gestures what are we suppose to do with this?

So something that isn't part of the paradigm is being taken as supoport for the paradigm but the fact that it's part of my paradigm is proof I'm wrong.  My head is swimming.

That is because you are making the fundamental error of believing the stuff you are making up. No one else here is making that gross mistake.

• Like 2

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked