Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Update on Scan Pyramid project Oct 2016

Hanslune

2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Apparently, you have no understanding of science or these The methods.

"Science" is not the consensus of experts.

6 minutes ago, Silver_Lyre said:

I think certain posters are moving into the realms of attacking the science. That's the impression i get. I could be wrong but it seems that the accuracy of the muon technology is being called into question. If I'm wrong or i didn't understand then i apologise but thats the way i read it from the above posts. 

Now i think Hawass has been not been mis-interpreted in any way as you suggest. He is a shameless media tart and control freak. He was dismissed for political reasons and has been re-employed cause he attracts media attention and is good at raising funds. I wouldn't believe a thing he say's.  To the best of my knowledge i haven't touched upon anything that he believes yet misconstrued anything... 

The issue here is that time will tell, but from all indications Hawass and the rest of you are in no position to say whats there or not. The results look very promising and will continue. 

Of course there is always the issue with the precision, but this is about dumb asses not understanding that the images are deflection images and thinking they are about voids.

Just now, cladking said:

"Science" is not the consensus of experts.

And it's not about dumb asses that promote nonexistent geysers

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ShadowSot said:

Can you quote where anyone has called the science into question? Where anyone has denied that there is a void? 

The only one to have that interpretation is you. 

Can you quote from the press release where there is anything more than a void?

Not, please note, a third hand Web article from a popular media site. 

The press release from the team doing the research is in the first post. 

As for Hawass, this isn't a new statement by him. As Kmt pointed out, this isn't a new idea in mainstream Egyptology. 

But so far, all we have to go on is that we have a void. It may be something, it may be not. 

We know there are other voids that are just voids of fill and rubble. We have to wait until we know more before running off and soeculating. Like what happened with the supposed room in Tut's tomb.

Don't turn this around! The void looks like a well shaped room, corridor, space (call it what you will). It has design and even boundaries that might just well be a empty space. But i doubt it!    

3 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

But so far, all we have to go on is that we have a void. It may be something, it may be not.

Everything is something.  It is not the gold that Haweass dreams of.  It is just a canal as simple as that.

Of course there is always the issue with the precision, but this is about dumb asses not understanding that the images are deflection images and thinking they are about voids.

When you say dumb arses i hope you are being liberal with your insults and include the Egyptian government for allowing these prestigious dumb arses and their technology to investigate their greatest monument. 

1 minute ago, Silver_Lyre said:

Don't turn this around! The void looks like a well shaped room, corridor, space (call it what you will). It has design and even boundaries that might just well be a empty space. But i doubt it!    

Where do you get this information? Please present it from the people who discovered it. Not a third hand source, like I asked you. The press release is in the op. This really isn't difficult. 

I am not turning it around. You are making these claims. Make your case.

29 minutes ago, cladking said:

Here is the reality that everyone is trying to ignore;

JcdUmsf.jpg

It clearly shows a passage exactly where my theory predicts one to be.

I know you are stupid after I show that these images are not spatial images. You are definitely stupid.

In case y ou don't understand the meaning of stupid it does not mean dumb. Dumb is unable to learn. You are stupid which means unwilling to learn.

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

And it's not about dumb asses that promote nonexistent geysers

Exactly.

It's always about dumbasses who believe in ramps and tombs and obfuscate, confuse, and deflect.

There is a linear void and if you can't see it then your powers of scientific observation are lacking.

JcdUmsf.jpg

One should be able to see a dark red line pointing up from the middle of the raw results on the left hand side above. This exact same line turns into a light red line that extends further than the area of light red. Then this same line turns to yellow which bulges above. Even the light blue color appears that it may bulge up a little. At this point where the light blue appears it's too deep inside the masonry to get excess muon hits directly on the transducers but since the canal extends all the way in it catches extra hits from those traveling in nearly a straight line.

5 minutes ago, Silver_Lyre said:

Are you saying that the muon technology is flawed? Its a simple question that requires a simple answer that won't take up more than a minute of your time to answer.

No. He is saying you, you personally, do not understand how these results are taken and interpreted.

Just now, stereologist said:

I know you are stupid after I show that these images are not spatial images. You are definitely stupid.

In case y ou don't understand the meaning of stupid it does not mean dumb. Dumb is unable to learn. You are stupid which means unwilling to learn.

Define spatial imaging? 

Careful, Stereologist. Don't jump the terms of service. No matter your opinion CladKing's still a member here .

Just now, ShadowSot said:

No. He is saying you, you personally, do not understand how these results are taken and interpreted.

We're in the presence of greatness it seems.

Just now, Silver_Lyre said:

We're in the presence of greatness it seems.

No, I personally am an idiot.

But I did take the time to read the data provided by the team who did the research, since it was so easily available. 

7 minutes ago, Silver_Lyre said:

When you say dumb arses i hope you are being liberal with your insults and include the Egyptian government for allowing these prestigious dumb arses and their technology to investigate their greatest monument. 

I'd like an answer here Stereo!

2 minutes ago, Silver_Lyre said:

I'd like an answer here Stereo!

I'd like to see proof of your claims, Lyre. 

34 minutes ago, cladking said:

I believe there is an access on the east and north sides to enough archaeology to keep these guys busy for a century.

They need only the courage to look.

I agree that there are accesses all over the place ... as they find them ..... my truth will be revealed ......    and  Egyptologists shall be scattered  before me ! 

32 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You say you can't follow this conversation which shows that that the loonies like Cladking can't understand anything at all about the raw data. No kidding. The loonies try to misrepresent the data.

Sorry, I cant understand that ,,,, therefore you must be wrong   :) 

10 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I know you are stupid after I show that these images are not spatial images.

I don't believe your "explanation" had much relationship to reality so i ignored it.  Your "explanation" is neither consistent with my understanding of the behavior of muons or the descriptions of the testing in question.  I'm sorry I didn't defer to your expertise.

Meanwhile the picture still shows a linear void and this is 99.9999% consistent with what the researchers reported.

I guess it was my turn.

4 minutes ago, back to earth said:

I agree that there are accesses all over the place ... as they find them ..... my truth will be revealed ......    and  Egyptologists shall be scattered  before me !

There's the attitude.  Just wave your ba-sceptre and watch 'em scatter.

23 minutes ago, cladking said:

And another thing.

I juyst read the pdf a little while ago and it said there was a thermal anomaly here.

IMAGINE THAT!!!!  A passage behind a thermal anomaly. 

Maybe infrared really can see inside of something.  Maybe it can even make out the Mafdet Lynx if they release the data. 

Release the Kraken ! 

Image result for sean mcauliffe 'Release the Kraken '

6 minutes ago, back to earth said:

Sorry, I cant understand that ,,,, therefore you must be wrong   :) 

Not only that, he must be denying the science.

28 minutes ago, cladking said:

In the very post you quote you ignore Hawass' statement that science be damned because Egyptologists are the only people who can understand the results and the Pyramid Texts.

People are wed to the status quo so closely they can't tell evidence from a hole in the ground.  I might not be as sharp as some but I predicted the passage and I don't see anyone else who did.

You repeatedly lie about the muonagraphy. You are a liar.

9 minutes ago, cladking said:

There's the attitude.  Just wave your ba-sceptre and watch 'em scatter.

Thats the only one left .... since you took the  bs-sceptre 

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked