Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Update on Scan Pyramid project Oct 2016

Hanslune

Thanks Hans .... now we wait for the scans of the Queen's Chamber ...

Funny about that void where it was found ... people has been coming and going and in and out of that area for hundreds of years ... :lol:

~

20 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Thanks Hans .... now we wait for the scans of the Queen's Chamber ...

Funny about that void where it was found ... people has been coming and going and in and out of that area for hundreds of years ... :lol:

~

Thousands of years actually - odd place for something like that - could be anything from a measuring anomaly to rubble to an actual void. Will have to wait and see. I'm sure the fringe will freak out over it in deliciously silly ways.

• Like 1

Just now, Hanslune said:

Thousands of years actually - odd place for something like that - could be anything from a measuring anomaly to rubble to an actual void. Will have to wait and see. I'm sure the fringe will freak out over it in deliciously silly ways.

Oh just forget them Hans ... you know its a waste of time ... if not effort ...

~

2 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Oh just forget them Hans ... you know its a waste of time ... if not effort ...

~

Oh no I'm a student of unintended comedy! On other websites Cladking is making all kinds of wild unsupportable and quite amusing claims.

• Like 3

Just now, Hanslune said:

Oh no I'm a student of unintended comedy! On other websites Cladking is making all kinds of wild unsupportable and quite amusing claims.

Well true to form then ... I don't think I'll blame him for doing so .. after all he lives for things such as this ... I'm just happy that there are still things being discovered that he can make delusions of ... :D

~

• Like 1

2 hours ago, third_eye said:

Well true to form then ... I don't think I'll blame him for doing so .. after all he lives for things such as this ... I'm just happy that there are still things being discovered that he can make delusions of ... :D

~

LVzrWJT.jpg

The nature of the void.

"Conclusion:
The team presented to the Scientific Committee of the Ministry of Antiquities the conclusive findings of the first year of operation of the #ScanPyramids project, which could be summarized as follows:
1. This is the first time in history that three complementary techniques using Muography, Thermography and 3D simulation are used to “scan” the Great Pyramid of Giza.
2. The #ScanPyramids team is able to confirm the presence of an unknown cavity on the North Eastern edge of the Pyramid, at a height of about 105 m from the ground.
3. The #ScanPyramids team is able to confirm the presence of an unknown void behind the chevrons of above the descending corridor of the great pyramid, while its shape, size and extension are still under further investigation by the team."

[www.hip.institute]

Edited by Hanslune
Added conclusion
  • Like 4

The thing that bothers me about that 3D construct image is the depth (thickness) of the 'chevrons' in the schematics ... but the rendering is beautiful and shows the 'passageways' very nicely ... I can't wait for the scans of the Queen's Chambers ... exciting indeed ...

~ much appreciated Hans ...

3 hours ago, Hanslune said:

I visited Hall of Matt last night to look more more information on the scanning project and saw the exchanges with cladking there. Are you the poster named Hans there who's so aptly slaying him? It's pretty comical. I noted how that poster (you?) predicted no matter what the scanning results show, cladking will find some way to twist it for his theme. So true.

Good find with the PDF. It's better than anything I've come across. I'm hungry for information and it looks like they're going to be doling it out in little bits.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Hanslune said:

I have one word for you ....

Mafdet .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

I visited Hall of Matt last night to look more more information on the scanning project and saw the exchanges with cladking there. Are you the poster named Hans there who's so aptly slaying him? It's pretty comical. I noted how that poster (you?) predicted no matter what the scanning results show, cladking will find some way to twist it for his theme. So true.

Good find with the PDF. It's better than anything I've come across. I'm hungry for information and it looks like they're going to be doling it out in little bits.

Yeah early in my 'career' I favored the name Hans but lots of websites had that one taken so in time I switch to Hanslune something my Danish Grandmother use to call me.

Yep that pdf was posted on H of M by Dr Dave Lightbody who is an Egyptologist I believe and  joint-editor of the The Journal of Ancient Egyptian Architecture JAEA:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, back to earth said:

I have one word for you ....

Mafdet .

I have eight words for thee

More unlikely than Hawass being Cladking's love child.

• Like 2

On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 0:42 PM, Hanslune said:

I see a lot of funny things but then I'm not rude and mean so I don't point them out.  I'll point this one out though.

I often say things like I'm 60 or 95% certain of something.  When I do this it is a statistical estimate of how sure that thing is to be true.  In the real world such things are just estimates because there are no equations to compute them.  But in the world of counting muons and statistics it's actually pretty easy to make such calculations.

The comparison with detailed simulations shows that this excess is largely above 5 sigmas. A 5 sigma excess corresponds to an effect with a probability above 99.9999%. This value is commonly used in high energy physics as a discovery threshold. This excess has the shape of a straight line. This feature strongly suggests that it cannot originate from inhomogeneities along the viewing lines, but from one or several voids.

Hanslune knows as fact that they mustta used ramps and that they believed in gods and magic.  There's no doubt in his mind these were tombs and language never changed.  But he's not sure if there's a void here or not.  Ramps are 100% solid reality you can take to the bank but maybe this straight line from the gables is just the stuff of fringees.

Was that mean enough?

Can I post without  censor now?

22 hours ago, Hanslune said:

I have eight words for thee

More unlikely than Hawass being Cladking's love child.

I called him "Luke" until his mother ran off with him.

:ph34r:

Claddy !   How ya going mate ?     Long time no hear from you .  Whattup ?   All good ?  

All the best to you and your family  !    

Hope your transport is behaving itself ....

Image result for camel gif

2 hours ago, back to earth said:

Claddy !   How ya going mate ?     Long time no hear from you .  Whattup ?   All good ?

All the best to you and your family  !  

Hope your transport is behaving itself ....

I use the winged camel.  She still hasn't gotten off the ground but it's not for lack of gumption and trying.

Same ol, same ol' here.  The evidence doesn't seem to count when no one can believe.

2 hours ago, cladking said:

I see a lot of funny things but then I'm not rude and mean so I don't point them out.  I'll point this one out though.I often say things like I'm 60 or 95% certain of something. 

Yes and in almost all cases you are making up those numbers, they are meaningless

When I do this it is a statistical estimate of how sure that thing is to be true.  In the real world such things are just estimates because there are no equations to compute them.  But in the world of counting muons and statistics it's actually pretty easy to make such calculations.

Oh really I didn't know you were an expert on muons. So give us an example of you counting muons and coming up with a 'pretty easy calculation'.

Hanslune knows as fact that they mustta used ramps and that they believed in gods and magic.  There's no doubt in his mind these were tombs and language never changed.  But he's not sure if there's a void here or not.  Ramps are 100% solid reality you can take to the bank but maybe this straight line from the gables is just the stuff of fringees.

Nope every one of those things is wrong and you know they are...that is why we make fun of you because your sense of reality is so amusingly distorted especially when you repeat wrong things endlessly and the most hilarious is that you don't realize how you and your failed ideas are seen. lol

Was that mean enough?

Lying isn't being mean it just being wrong which is something you've had ten years to master! lol

I called him "Luke" until his mother ran off with him.

:ph34r:

So you are confirming he is your love child then, the plot thickens!

I'm not Hanslune but I can weigh in. Yes, they used ramps and the evidence is unequivocal. All who have studied Egyptian monuments have a consensus on this.

Yes, they believed in gods and magic and the evidence is unequivocal. All who have studied the ancient Egyptian culture have a consensus on this.

Yes, the pyramids were tombs and the evidence is unequivocal. All who have studied Egyptian pyramids, mastabas, and other tomb types have a consensus on this.

No, the language changed considerably over the span of three-plus millennia, as all living languages do. It just didn't change in any way you seem to think it did.

And finally, the early muon analysis does seem to show some kind of internal voids in two different locations. It's just not clear at this point what those voids are, so further analysis is necessary. I await further news.

• Like 3

On October 16, 2016 at 4:37 PM, kmt_sesh said:

I am quoting myself here to correct a mistake that was pointed out to me. It's Hall of Ma'at, not Hall of Matt. There might well be a forum called Hall of Matt for some really popular dude named Matt, but that's not what I meant.

Okay, back to our regular bickering.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

I am quoting myself here to correct a mistake that was pointed out to me. It's Hall of Ma'at, not Hall of Matt. There might well be a forum called Hall of Matt for some really popular dude named Matt, but that's not what I meant.

Okay, back to our regular bickering.

Dang didn't see that error. The internet doesn't seem to have a Hall of Matt but does have a Matt Hall so in a bizarre way you were right!

On 17/10/2016 at 3:42 AM, Hanslune said:

...so correct me if I'm wrong, but from my googling and quick once over of your link, the new scans have revealed what might possibly be rooms or cavities between the rock-work that would seem to me to be pro-fringe. My question is how is this a victory for the anti-fringe establishment?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3839645/amp/Experts-discover-cavities-Egypts-Great-Pyramid.html?client=safari

• Like 1

Well ... at least the sanity lasted past the 10th post ... barely ...

~

My goodness ... "   cavities between the rock-work  "   is   "pro-fringe" now ?  

You are often astounding Mr Lyre .

56 minutes ago, Silver_Lyre said:

...so correct me if I'm wrong, but from my googling and quick once over of your link, the new scans have revealed what might possibly be rooms or cavities between the rock-work that would seem to me to be pro-fringe. My question is how is this a victory for the anti-fringe establishment?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3839645/amp/Experts-discover-cavities-Egypts-Great-Pyramid.html?client=safari

It isn't a victory of the fringe, but they will capitalize on it for any of their crazy craziness. 

Hall of Records, Lost Library, energy chambers, alien stuff, what ever. 

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked