Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Update on Scan Pyramid project Oct 2016

Hanslune

14 minutes ago, Silver_Lyre said:

I'd like an answer here Stereo!

Are you also stupid? I am specifically pointing out that people are purposely misrepresenting the data.

I warned you about him in an earlier post here .   Its playing out just as I predicted . 

See Claddy .... MY prediction came true   :)  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, cladking said:

"Science" is not the consensus of experts.

What does this have to do with you being a liar?

32 minutes ago, Silver_Lyre said:

Are you saying that the muon technology is flawed? Its a simple question that requires a simple answer that won't take up more than a minute of your time to answer.

Never stated that. What I point out out is that there are really stupid people that le about the data. Are you really stupid?

The definition of stupid I use is unwilling to learn. Are you stupid? I certainly hope not.

59 minutes ago, Silver_Lyre said:

I'm not sure i follow where this conversation has ended up. But if you guy's are suggesting that the technology used to scan the pyramid is flawed or not sensitive enough then you all have to take into consideration that its proven technology. Historians are not happy with the tech cause it supersedes their knowledge not that its flawed...

But back in the field following his new appointment, Hawass seemed more reluctant to criticize scanning technologies. He said they could be useful if directed by the right hands " such as his own.

"You need Egyptologists to oversee all this, otherwise mistakes can be made," he said. "I hope these scans will help us obtain accurate information," he said, adding that he believed another burial chamber remains undiscovered inside.

http://www.lincolncourier.com/news/20160602/team-testing-new-scanner-on-egypts-great-pyramid

42 minutes ago, Silver_Lyre said:

The thing is that there is no turning back. Technology and this muon scan tech in particular, is only gonna get better and the machines smaller and easier to use. Archaeology will be relegated to interpreting what the machines find. Sadly like everything else these days. 

Well, with respect, I don't think you're following the conversation. You seem eager to discredit any of us with an orthodox background when in fact we've made it clear we stand behind the science. Muon analysis is not new—it was used on Khafre's pyramid (G2) many years ago and has been used in Mesoamerican monuments. I've been waiting and hoping for years for the technology to come back to Giza. You're also apparently trying to set up archaeology as some sinister monolithic boogyman, which just tells me (and others here) that you don't understand archaeology. A field like archaeology as well as Egyptology regularly uses advanced sciences in myriads of ways. Every day, in many varying ways, archaeology interprets the plethora of scientific findings it accumulates.

Hawass is noted for making grand pronouncements that fall flat. He's a legitimate and highly trained scholar who's contributed a lot to Egyptology, but he's known for declaring strange things that no one else supports ("his" discovery of the Valley of the Golden Mummies, KV63 being King Tut's mother's tomb, the KV55 skeleton being Akhenaten, et cetera). He's known for distrusting the sciences such as carbon dating, DNA analysis, and advanced imaging techniques but then embracing them in the next breath. It's great they called on him to help with this project but he holds no formal state position and, to be quite honest, takes second chair to Mark Lehner.

Just the same, he could be right that the anomaly or void is an unknown room. Or he could be wrong and it's just loose fill or a void. The preliminary findings from the muon analysis do not clarify the nature of this feature. Further analysis might well clarify it, however. And they're continuing to work. I'm not going to go googly-eyed and predict a chamber filled with gold or mummies, which is more Hollywood than reality, but if it is a purpose-built room I'd be thrilled for them to find more workmen's graffiti on the walls.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, back to earth said:

I warned you about him in an earlier post here .   Its playing out just as I predicted . 

See Claddy .... MY prediction came true   :)  

If it weren't for the trolls, we'd have little activity in this forum.

23 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You repeatedly lie about the muonagraphy. You are a liar.

I hate to break this to you but it's your understanding in question here.  There were no transducers above this linear void, only below it. The researchers clearly call it a void with a 99.9999% probability.   Even the results call it a void.

What do you think it is?

Might I remind you that it not only follows my prediction but it follows the gables as well.  You might notice these gables aren't wide enough for much of a chamber.  How can you possibly discount the possibility it's exactly the mn-canal with a walkway beside it under these conditions?

I'm not insisting you agree I'm right about everything.  I'm merely pointing out that this thermal and muon imaging support everything I've been saying here for years.  Why not insist Egyptology does the science to prove me wrong instead of contiunuing to attack me.  I'm just the messenger.  If you have a beef then take it up with the pyramid builders or with the Egyptoilogists who believe data is data only in the right hands and have failed to do basic testing since 1986.

You're attacking the wrong thing.  Attack the evidence. Attact the logic.  Attack the Egyptologists who are not systematically applying science.  I've got scar tissue a mile thick after all the insults hurled at me here so you aren't going to hurt my feelings.

Edited by cladking

Indeed , try starting a non-wacky speculative thread and see what happens ,   that is a little harder than making a wacky one , or criticizing a wacky one ..... and no where near as much fun .....  I suppose ?    

Eh, I enjoy the wacky ones. Usually goes into places I wouldn't normally think to look. Or something I simply didn't know to look up that Kmt or Cormac and Hanslune posts about.

• Like 1

Moderator's note:

Posters, this thread is getting too heated and I'm seeing too much bickering and ridicule. Knock it off, keep it civil, and stay on-topic. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cladking said:

I hate to break this to you but it's your understanding in question here.  There were no transducers above this linear void, only below it. The researchers clearly call it a void with a 99.9999% probability.   Even the results call it a void.

What do you think it is?

Might I remind you that it not only follows my prediction but it follows the gables as well.  You might notice these gables aren't wide enough for much of a chamber.  How can you possibly discount the possibility it's exactly the mn-canal with a walkway beside it under these conditions?

I'm not insisting you agree I'm right about everything.  I'm merely pointing out that this thermal and muon imaging support everything I've been saying here for years.  Why not insist Egyptology does the science to prove me wrong instead of contiunuing to attack me.  I'm just the messenger.  If you have a beef then take it up with the pyramid builders or with the Egyptoilogists who believe data is data only in the right hands and have failed to do basic testing since 1986.

You're attacking the wrong thing.  Attack the evidence. Attact the logic.  Attack the Egyptologists who are systematically applying science.  I've got scar tissue a mile thick after all the insults hurled at me here so you aren't going to hurt my feelings.

You are jut stupid. I tried to point you to some basic understanding of the issue but you choose to be stupid.

There are voids. I have not denied the existence of voids. You choose to be a liar and stupid pretending that the images show something else. I hate to be you - a stupid person.

You continue to lie about predictions. Then again you are stupid. You choose not to learn.

1 hour ago, cladking said:

Here is the reality that everyone is trying to ignore;

JcdUmsf.jpg

It clearly shows a passage exactly where my theory predicts one to be.

LOL this is a simulation and of an existing corridor as part of the exercises prior and he knows this. Cladking know this too he is deliberately posting information he knows is false

• Like 2

Cladking is pretending not to be incompetent but post after post we see that Cladking has no idea how muonography works. But it is clear that they are unable to figure this out.

57 minutes ago, cladking said:

"Science" is not the consensus of experts.

Nor the tyranny of a lone voice that keeps screaming wrong stuff.

I believe there is an access on the east and north sides to enough archaeology to keep these guys busy for a century.

They need only the courage to look.

Courage for a guy who has refused for ten years to submit his written idea for publication? Rich

And another thing.

I juyst read the pdf a little while ago and it said there was a thermal anomaly here.

IMAGINE THAT!!!!  A passage behind a thermal anomaly. 

Maybe infrared really can see inside of something.  Maybe it can even make out the Mafdet Lynx if they release the data. 

IMAGINE THAT!!!! no link - sorry Cladking no one believes any claim you make unless you back it up

IIMAGINE THAT!!!!!!!!

Everything is something.  It is not the gold that Haweass dreams of.  It is just a canal as simple as that.

No at present its a void. Why do you keep lying about this?

4 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Cladking is pretending not to be incompetent but post after post we see that Cladking has no idea how muonography works. But it is clear that they are unable to figure this out.

Have you tried actually looking at the results.

Maybe you'd understand the technology betterif you looked at the results until you can see the void.

Maybe you don't understand as well as you think you do.  I find this often applies to me.

Reminds me when they found those fissures under the Sphinx and there were all those claims about how it was the Hall of Records or contained lost secrets of some kind. 

Ended up being just cracks in the stone, most to small for a man to pass through.

• Like 1

Cladking is a liar. They have shown incredible stupidity when it comes to understanding the raw data. No wonder it takes a 4th grade education to understand that images are possibly more than x,y representations of the world.

58 minutes ago, cladking said:

Exactly.

It's always about dumbasses who believe in ramps and tombs and obfuscate, confuse, and deflect.

There is a linear void and if you can't see it then your powers of scientific observation are lacking.

JcdUmsf.jpg

One should be able to see a dark red line pointing up from the middle of the raw results on the left hand side above. This exact same line turns into a light red line that extends further than the area of light red. Then this same line turns to yellow which bulges above. Even the light blue color appears that it may bulge up a little. At this point where the light blue appears it's too deep inside the masonry to get excess muon hits directly on the transducers but since the canal extends all the way in it catches extra hits from those traveling in nearly a straight line.

To bad you cannot read isn't it Cladking. How about reading the labels? Could you get someone to help you? lol

For lurkers what Cladking is doing is trying to get revenge. When he gets really mad that people are pointing out his bone headed errors he either starts talking gibberish or he puts a picture - the equivalent of 2+2=4 and insists its says 2+2=5. He does this to show that no matter what anyone says or does he will still post his nonsense and no one can stop him, NEVER,  EVER!!. Immature yes, funny as hell YES!

On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 9:37 AM, cladking said:

There's an old thread from '13;

c4d5b6dd-5759-4837-9856-01de67971a64.jpg

I believe this is a drawing of the exact same void as it was first being built.

Open the link and you'll see I called it the "mn-canal".  They simply built the gables over it to protect it from falling stones as the second step was built by pulling stones straight up the side.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked