Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Update on Scan Pyramid project Oct 2016

Hanslune

2 hours ago, cladking said:

I never claimed they did this because of me.

However since you brought it up Hawass called my theory "other unscientific theories on the net" way back in 2010.  At that time I had already taken the high road of using science.  Since 2010 I have no doubt that Hawass has seen many of my posts.  I have no doubt that he was well aware that I was painting him into a corner and he had little choice but start using science. Of course so much has happened this motivation could have been a very minor part of why they chose to employ some science.  There is both political unrest (calming down now) and a severe falloff in tourism.  Add to this the shuffling of personnel and reevaluation of prioities and my screaming to do infrared to see how it was built might have barely reached their radar.  But don't forget that once an idea emerges it spreads.  Other people have been communicating with them and asking about data too.  The Glen Dash survey last year was simply first and now we're going to learn how the pyramids were actually built (by the gods).

~SNIP~

Another mischaracterization of the facts, to which no one should be surprised. Hawass' statement was to the general plethora of quack "theories" and shows no specificity in addressing your inane and incorrect ramblings, as they are more likely than not because he's neither heard of nor taken notice of said ramblings. With all the responsibilities he had, currently has, and that his replacement has as the new Secretary General of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities your complaints, specifically, amount to a p***ant screaming in a sandstorm while in the dark. That is the truth of the matter.

Apparently Hanslune beat me to it, but both are just as true.

cormac

• Like 3

No your wrong for three main reason; 1. you have no theory - we establish that earlier although that was really known back 5-6 years ago. You have an idea and since you refuse to provide the evidence no one will ever evaluate your said idea. 2. You can disagree with Egyptology all you want. However you are offering nothing sane. 3. You have made the fatal error of trying to gain short term 'gotchas' instead of building creditably. As you noted yourself your a full blow crackpot, noted only for constant lying and endlessly repeating things known to be wrong. No one pays any attention to you - at all. You have no scientific credentials, no standing, no followers. You are simply a joke. Now if you don't believe go to here or H o M and ask the folks there what they think of your idea. They will tell you the truth as I have been all these years ----- but you refuse to listen.

5 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

Another mischaracterization of the facts, to which no one should be surprised. Hawass' statement was to the general plethora of quack "theories" and shows no specificity in addressing your inane and incorrect ramblings, as they are more likely than not because he's neither heard of nor taken notice of said ramblings. With all the responsibilities he had, currently has, and that his replacement has as the new Secretary General of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities your complaints, specifically, amount to a p***ant screaming in a sandstorm while in the dark. That is the truth of the matter.

Apparently Hanslune beat me to it, but both are just as true.

cormac

He's made similar claims before and was told he was way of base - its all part of his CRUDD '50' the fifty or so items he brings up constantly wanting answers - getting them - not liking them and asking again and again and again.

4 hours ago, cladking said:

You're as bad as your buddy Hans.

How do you not understand this?!? I'd offer to draw pictures for you but I've already linked them multiple times including even the mn-canal.  I'm very good at figuring out what people don't understand but you're totally mystifying me.

This is a linear void using exactly the technology and methodology I've been trying to get them to use for years. When it finally happens you dispute the physics, the results, and my predictions.

The #ScanPyramids press release of November 2015 makes no mention of a northern thermal anomaly. The significant anomaly is on the east.

The thermal scan is reported as ending 8 November 2015. Your point about the Sun in November is somewhat moot, if at all true.

Your insights to the project seem to based on some information not published by the project. Do you care to share the source, if it's other than your imagination?

They are trying to scan known and unknown voids. They seem too have placed detectors inside because they could.

If this is too simplistic it still doesn't detract from the appropriateness.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, cormac mac airt said:

Hawass' statement was to the general plethora of quack "theories" and shows no specificity in addressing your inane and incorrect ramblings, as they are more likely than not because he's neither heard of nor taken notice of said ramblings.

In 2010 Hawass had his own discussion forums.  My inane ramblings were the most common on the web and to presume he hadn't seen them is a little far fetched.  Of course you're probably right that he'd coinsider EVERY idea that doesn't agree with superstitious and changeless people dragging tombs up ramps as being "unscientific", despite the fact he couldn't then and can't now support these assumptions with real science.  He didn't know then the science or metaphysics behind pyramid construction and he still doesn't.  This is why he was surprised by heat anomalies and linear voids which prompted him to issue a call for Egyptologists to explain them.  So far the only anomaly that has been explained is the one under the gables which will eventually be found to be the mn-canal.

"Science" isn't about consensus or belief.  It's about what you can prove and experiments that can be replicated.  Science is about answering questions rather than providing conjectures that create new mysteries.

It's easy to tell the difference between science and and an old boy's club.  What they're doing now is science.  What Hawass was doing in 2010 was protecting his position in a pecking order.

9 minutes ago, cladking said:

"Science" isn't about consensus or belief.  It's about what you can prove and experiments that can be replicated.  Science is about answering questions rather than providing conjectures that create new mysteries.

It's easy to tell the difference between science and and an old boy's club.  What they're doing now is science.  What Hawass was doing in 2010 was protecting his position in a pecking order.

Oh link to these Hawass discussion forum then. I mean you can can't you?

Deleted the rest as it another reissue of CRUDD delusions

1 hour ago, Mangoze said:

The #ScanPyramids press release of November 2015 makes no mention of a northern thermal anomaly. The significant anomaly is on the east.

The thermal scan is reported as ending 8 November 2015. Your point about the Sun in November is somewhat moot, if at all true.

Your insights to the project seem to based on some information not published by the project. Do you care to share the source, if it's other than your imagination?

They are trying to scan known and unknown voids. They seem too have placed detectors inside because they could.

If this is too simplistic it still doesn't detract from the appropriateness.

This is very simple.  I've read all the articles, listens and saw all the leaks, and made deductions about the facts that have been released.  I don't know anything anyone paying attention wouldn't know.  I can't help it if many people read the official release and can't even understand that!  They initially said there was a hot spot on the north side and two on the east.  Since then they have let slip there was a second hot spot but this wasn't the one at the gables.  They apparently want people to think trhis was the one originally mentioned but I doubt it.  The one they don't want to talk about and won't even ask Egyptologists about is a massive heat signature above the NE corner that exhibits horizontal banding just like everything else on the pyramid.  They're not talking about this because I predicted it even before they announced the one on the east side.  Eventually all this will see the light of day, unlike the gables on the north side that will never see the light of day in the fall and winter.

Eventually detectors should be placed everywhere.  BUT right now at this point in time there is a right way and a wrong way to do this.  Detectors should be placed in the most likely place to return relevant results based on previous results.  This is what I've been calling for; the sytematic and methodical accumulation of data.  It's time to do all the testing and not just looking for loot.  What will be found is more valuable and far more important than all the gold in the world.  It is just beyond the thermal anomaly.

Edited by cladking

4 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

Oh link to these Hawass discussion forum then. I mean you can can't you?

Deleted the rest as it another reissue of CRUDD delusions

I'm not your errand boy.  Find it yourself.  It was still up six months ago but you might need the Wayback Machine now.

32 minutes ago, cladking said:

Since then they have let slip there was a second hot spot but this wasn't the one at the gables.  They apparently want people to think trhis was the one originally mentioned but I doubt it.  The one they don't want to talk about and won't even ask Egyptologists about is a massive heat signature above the NE corner that exhibits horizontal banding just like everything else on the pyramid.  They're not talking about this because I predicted it even before they announced the one on the east side.

No you made this up and you have been pretending you saw some magical video (and only you have ever seen it) that they put up then pulled down  - it had the details you state above - which are the exact ones you wanted to have even though they are physically impossible:

COMPLETELY FAKE

This is for Mangoze who earlier message I missed

Edited by Hanslune
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, cladking said:

I'm not your errand boy.  Find it yourself.  It was still up six months ago but you might need the Wayback Machine now.

Oh but its YOUR claim sonny, so yes it is up to you to provide the link of you discussing your failed ideas with Hawass - I guess you are admitting you made it up huh?

Oh my YET ANOTHER LIE BY CLADKING

Cladking remember the rule: 'If no linky no believy"

LOL

Edited by Hanslune
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

No you made this up and you have been pretending you saw some magical video (and only you have ever seen it) that they put up then pulled down  - it had the details you state above - which are the exact ones you wanted to have even though they are physically impossible:

I didn't predict the banding.  I could have predicted the banding if I thought about it enough but it hadn't occured to me.

I don't really know for sure what I saw in the video.  The picture was unlabeled and unscaled.  It appeared to be an infrared photo of a sloped structure built in courses.  The courses looked familiar and were at least very similar to G1.  The only reason I think it was the NE corner above the Mafdet Lynx is it looked almost exactly like what I expected it to look like.  For allI know it was an artist's conception of a toy factory in Pakistan.

The individual seated at a desk in front of this was saying that they were going to leave the cameras rolling for a long time and use computers to display the information which is exactly the test I've asked for since this will show subtle data as well as gross.  Some of the subtle information is far more important than the gross.  My attention was focused on the display and trying to memorize it.  I expected to have time to study it later in the day but it was gone.  I was principally interested in discerning important patterns since there would be time later.

No one else would have noticed it because no one else was looking for it.  Can you describe the background in things you've seen on TV?  Well I can't either most of the time.

You can't seem to tell what you're looking at with a roadmap and a magnifying glass.  Even after it's explained to you you're still not getting it.

29 minutes ago, cladking said:
1 hour ago, Mangoze said:

This is very simple.  I've read all the articles, listens and saw all the leaks, and made deductions about the facts that have been released.  I don't know anything anyone paying attention wouldn't know.  I can't help it if many people read the official release and can't even understand that!  They initially said there was a hot spot on the north side and two on the east.  Since then they have let slip there was a second hot spot but this wasn't the one at the gables.  They apparently want people to think trhis was the one originally mentioned but I doubt it.  The one they don't want to talk about and won't even ask Egyptologists about is a massive heat signature above the NE corner that exhibits horizontal banding just like everything else on the pyramid.  They're talking about this because I predicted it even before they announced the one on the east side.  Eventually all this will see the light of day unlike the gables on the north side that will never see the light of day in the fall and winter.

Eventually detectoirs should be placed everywhere.  BUT right now at this point in time there is a right way and a wrong way to do this.  Detectors should be placed in the most likely place to return relevant results based on previous results.  This is what I've been calling for; the sytematic and methodical accumulation of data.  It's time to do all the testing and not just looking for loot.  What will be found is more valuable and far more important than all the gold in the world.  It is just beyond the thermal anomaly.

So you don't care to share your source, right?

We should just have faith in you and doubt #ScanPyramids, right?

The cynic in me thinks the difference, in which thermal anomalies are described as significant, between the, Nov-2015 and Oct-2016, press releases is due to the need to build a business case - to justify an expense.  I'm certain "because we can/should" isn't satisfactory.

You're holding yourself out to have made deductions.  Present the premises, and let us confirm them.  It's only fair, isn't it?

So far they've mentioned four thermal anomalies.  The one 162' south of the NE corner that they asked for Egyptological assistance everyone knows about.  They also said at that time that there was another in the center of the east side at ground level.  They also said there was one on the north side.  Now it's quite apparenrt there were two on the north side.  There's the one they said led to the linear void that showed up on the muon scan but then they also referred to one on the eastern side of the northern face and provided no details.  This could be the Mafdet entrance 70' from the corner but after seeing the picture the other day I assume now that it's the massive anomaly above the Mafdet.    The lower one won't necessarily show up on even the most sensitive tests but I believe it will on cold autumn days or hot summer days when the wind is out of the south.  The massive heat signature above MUST necesarily show up.  Indeed, logically there can be no doubt since anything that can cause the other anomalies is one hot thing that contains a massive amount of heat.  Even if I didn't know the Mafdet Lynx was here I'd still expect a large hot spot on the N, E , or boith of these sides.  Indeed, there should be at least a subtle heat signature on the east side that is rather mnassive. The gravimetric scan suggests this heat signature will be even larger than the north one though perhaps less dramatic.  Comparing all this data to expectations will provide lots of clues to the exact nature of the Mafdet and specific construction techniques.

They have suggested there are other thermal anomlies on other pyramids.  As I predicted long ago all the patterns will be horizontal and nothing will be sloped to suggest ramps.  I also said most anomalies will be individual hot spots caused by passages and canals behind the walls.  I believe when the subtle data is available we'll see distinct patterns forming horizontal and vertical lines composed of numerous individual anomalies.  I can't predict if all these will appear or not.  Some of these "canals" are very small diameter which means little heat can be conducted along them. Most willbe at 81' 3" and at multiples of this but for a few simple reasons don't be surprised to see some at 70' and its multiples as well.  G1 building techniques are much more compliucated than other pyramids because it is apparent the build  was redesigned after construction began.

Here we go with the lies AGAIN!

There's the one they said led to the linear void that showed up on the muon scan

1. No linear void has been reported

2. The anomalies did not lead to the void discovery.

The tomography team decided to look in the area where thermal imaging noticed a surface issue.

Here we have a case of hyperbole

The massive heat signature above MUST necesarily show up.

The thermal issues were small differences, not massive.

Here is a joke. It's the subtle-massive sort of joke

Indeed, there should be at least a subtle heat signature on the east side that is rather mnassive.

Then we have the demonstration of a lack of understanding of anything to do with science problem

The gravimetric scan suggests this heat signature

There were lots of other oddities in the rambling and rather incoherent claptrap, but these were a few things to point out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cladking said:

deleted lies...

Sorry Cladking your made up story is so silly it's not worth even considering. Cladking lying to try and support his fairy tale story is just a common place occurrence.

Your lying about you having discussions with Hawass - again completely silly - unless you have a link.

Remember the rule Cladking:

'No LINKY no BELIEVY'

• Like 2

Just did some checks on the thermal scans and it seems that once again Cladking is just making up stories. The max temperature difference between blocks was just 6 degrees. That one is at ground level and the east side. The other places were substantially smaller. I downloaded the images from the thermal team and there are no horizontal bandings as claimed by Cladking.

Looks like this is just more of that deception that we expect from Cladking.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Just did some checks on the thermal scans and it seems that once again Cladking is just making up stories. The max temperature difference between blocks was just 6 degrees. That one is at ground level and the east side. The other places were substantially smaller. I downloaded the images from the thermal team and there are no horizontal bandings as claimed by Cladking.

Yep its continuous and never stops. He's been doing this more and more since his ideas got trashed every which way in 2009-2011. He tried but was unable to write up anything that didn't sound like a Grimm's fairy tale on LSD.

Cladking

C Constant

L Lying

A And

D Deception

K Kinda

I Is

N Normal

G Guys

21 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Did you find the massive anomaly above the Mafdet or are you blowing smoke?

6 minutes ago, cladking said:

Care to share a source?

7 minutes ago, cladking said:

Pretending the Mafdet is real again I see, along with the 'massive' anomaly - isn't the evidence for the kitty and the MA just from the special video only you saw? Cladking you need to remember that none of us are 'in' with you on this particular fairy tale.

6 minutes ago, Mangoze said:

Care to share a source?

I'll bet you two bronze geysers and a fake video that he shan't.

• Like 1

I think it needs to be stressed, for the record, how all of this analysis came about. The ScanPyramids mission has nothing to do with cladking, which is news to no one here except cladking. For your part, cladking, I find it seriously bizarre that you think your posts on internet message boards were the inspiration for any of this. I recall being the first to discuss the muon scanning done on G2 so many years ago, so the science was already in place and had been used on a multitude of monuments, structures, and geological constructs all over the world.

But since I seem to have been the first to have wished for muon scanning to be brought back to Giza, does this mean ScanPyramids got the idea from me? Yeah, that must be it. A bunch of scientists were reading internet message boards, saw my posts years ago, and thought it was a good idea. So the credit must go to me.

No, of course it doesn't. ScanPyramids is a joint mission consisting of the Egyptian Ministry of Antiquities, the Faculty of Engineering of Cairo, and the French HIP Institute. Hawass and Lehner are not heading up the project and they don't control the output or published findings. I get so tired of fringies looking for boogeymen when their fantasies don't meet reality. Hawass and Lehner (and possibly others) were added to the team only later as consultants, because Egyptologists were rightly calling out the need for their expertise to be on site.

There are no conspiracies. There are no efforts to "hide" findings. Such claims are made only by the desperate and only by those who do not understand and do not trust science. Science is about discovery, and that is the primary purpose of ScanPyramids.

So let's keep our feet on the ground and fight off the delusions of grandeur. Goodness.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

I think it needs to be stressed, for the record, how all of this analysis came about. The ScanPyramids mission has nothing to do with cladking, which is news to no one here except cladking. For your part, cladking, I find it seriously bizarre that you think your posts on internet message boards were the inspiration for any of this. I recall being the first to discuss the muon scanning done on G2 so many years ago, so the science was already in place and had been used on a multitude of monuments, structures, and geological constructs all over the world.

But since I seem to have been the first to have wished for muon scanning to be brought back to Giza, does this mean ScanPyramids got the idea from me? Yeah, that must be it. A bunch of scientists were reading internet message boards, saw my posts years ago, and thought it was a good idea. So the credit must go to me.

No, of course it doesn't. ScanPyramids is a joint mission consisting of the Egyptian Ministry of Antiquities, the Faculty of Engineering of Cairo, and the French HIP Institute. Hawass and Lehner are not heading up the project and they don't control the output or published findings. I get so tired of fringies looking for boogeymen when their fantasies don't meet reality. Hawass and Lehner (and possibly others) were added to the team only later as consultants, because Egyptologists were rightly calling out the need for their expertise to be on site.

There are no conspiracies. There are no efforts to "hide" findings. Such claims are made only by the desperate and only by those who do not understand and do not trust science. Science is about discovery, and that is the primary purpose of ScanPyramids.

So let's keep our feet on the ground and fight off the delusions of grandeur. Goodness.

Well said

vESxK2g.jpg

1 hour ago, kmt_sesh said:

It's rather hard when some have both feet planted firmly and simultaneously in their mouth.

cormac

• Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked