Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Election is Rigged!!

supervike

7 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Well, in that first batch of hacked emails it was quite clear that the DNC conspired to make sure Sanders was not the nominee. The FBI quite obviously let Clinton go without even a slap on her wrist. Yes, it seems fairly obvious that something not very above board is taking place.

Wait.  Did the FBI investigate this?  I know they investigated the 'hack' but was there interest in this as well?

Shenangins within Clinton's own party (where she helped those people get jobs) is one thing....Rigging an election seems to imply more than that.

Is Trump talking about actual manipulation of the votes/voters/voting machines, or just a media bias?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Why not said:

When MSM will go out looking for negative things to report on one candidate and totally ignore other known negatives about the other candidate, then yes there is a problem. 

Dammit, even you all out in left field have to see this. 

But why would Fox news report negative things on Trump?  Aren't they conservative based?

Or do you mean to tell me they aren't MSM?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, supervike said:

Wait.  Did the FBI investigate this?  I know they investigated the 'hack' but was there interest in this as well?

Shenangins within Clinton's own party (where she helped those people get jobs) is one thing....Rigging an election seems to imply more than that.

Is Trump talking about actual manipulation of the votes/voters/voting machines, or just a media bias?

He has been saying for quite a while the media is in Clinton's pocket. I would call that rigged.   And unfortunately he is right.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, -ZZ- said:

That's where your mind went. Where did I mention his father?

You bolded his middle name, I asked why, you asked me why I thought you did, I gave you the only logical reasonable response I could come up with, now you're engaging me in pretzel logic reasoning.

Damn that word.

• Like 2

I think Trump and Trump's statements and history are so newsworthy, the media can't help reporting his shenanigans. Trump gets much more news coverage than Hillary, can it be helped that Trump constantly shoots himself in the foot? I mean, that's his news story everyday, and usually negative news for Trump.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Why not said:

When MSM will go out looking for negative things to report on one candidate and totally ignore other known negatives about the other candidate, then yes there is a problem. 

What known negatives are there about the 'other' candidate?   If no one reports on them, how do you know about them?

• Like 1

Voting machines have been found to be rigged. Maybe there are many cases that haven't been found. But just claiming the election is rigged, not so sure about that one.   

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, StarMountainKid said:

I think Trump and Trump's statements and history are so newsworthy, the media can't help reporting his shenanigans. Trump gets much more news coverage than Hillary, can it be helped that Trump constantly shoots himself in the foot? I mean, that's his news story everyday, and usually negative news for Trump.

That's how he won the nomination. He'd say something so outrageous that it sucked all the air out of the debate room and he got all the ink. For months you couldn't go to Google News without him being at the top of the list of "top stories" (even here in Canada). He drowned Cruz, Rubio, Kasich, etc. in ink. That's how he won the nomination.

Now, saying outrageous things is losing him the election and the media has done nothing different.

Now "it's rigged" that the outlets report the aftermath of what he said.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 4

It is unprecedented and irresponsible for a Presidential candidate to declare the election is rigged. Trump has no scruples, and well say anything to further his cause no matter how damaging it is to this country. According to Trump, Americans should have no faith in elections. This is a despot speaking.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

You bolded his middle name, I asked why, you asked me why I thought you did, I gave you the only logical reasonable response I could come up with, now you're engaging me in pretzel logic reasoning.

Damn that word.

That's what I do best. Post illogical rants.

Think of it as a mystery novel where the reader arrives at his own conclusion. :lol:

The truth is it was a test. :whistle:

Nothing more than an experiment into human nature.

• Like 1

The media bias is obvious to anyone who is paying attention.  The same with Clinton's corruption and dirty tactics.  Trump is just calling it like he sees it, the same as he's done on other things.  But just because it's rigged doesn't mean he can't win.  Even cheating doesn't come with a guarantee.  It seems like the only people questioning it are Hillary supporters.  What a coincidence.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, -ZZ- said:

That's what I do best. Post illogical rants.

Think of it as a mystery novel where the reader arrives at his own conclusion. :lol:

The truth is it was a test. :whistle:

Nothing more than an experiment into human nature.

M'kay. How did I rate in the "test"?

5 minutes ago, StarMountainKid said:

It is unprecedented and irresponsible for a Presidential candidate to declare the election is rigged. Trump has no scruples, and well say anything to further his cause no matter how damaging it is to this country. According to Trump, Americans should have no faith in elections. This is a despot speaking.

What Trump is doing is dangerous. He has split the Republican Party.

Divided Loyalty to Donald Trump Fractures Republicans

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-10-11/divided-loyalty-to-donald-trump-fractures-republicans

And now, we have this in the news.

Armed Trump Supporters Protest In Front Of Democrat’s Campaign Office

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/armed-donald-trump-supporters_us_580120b7e4b0e8c198a7f139

Police on lookout for vandals who spray-painted cars outside Trump rally in Bangor

http://bangordailynews.com/2016/10/15/news/bangor/vandals-spray-paint-at-least-20-vehicles-outside-trump-rally-in-bangor/

6 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

It seems like the only people questioning it are Hillary supporters.  What a coincidence.

Supervike started the thread and he's a Johnson supporter. I'm a Canadian "lefty" but I would have voted for Kasich, if I could've. I don't like Hillary, but I am definately anti-Trump.

Does that equate to a "Hillary supporter" in any way?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

M'kay. How did I rate in the "test"?

You passed with glowing results!

Of course I grade on a curve, so there you go.

I will be so glad when all of this is over and we can get back to more levity around here.

• Like 3

Something from the Opinion Mouthpiece Political Analysts over this side of the globe ... about Trump's claims of vote rigging hence impending 'defeat'

"Trump is already making post election loss retirement plans "

~ smart cookie that one ...

4 minutes ago, -ZZ- said:

I will be so glad when all of this is over and we can get back to more levity around here.

As will everyone I suppose.

"WAS IT OVER AFTER THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR?!"  - John Belushi

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Why not said:

Dammit, even you all out in left field have to see this. 

That's not actually an indicator of a rigged election.  The fact that the Dems will have illegal aliens voting, voters voting multiple times, and other usual shenanigans is the rigged part.

What you're describing is a bias, and strong one intended to sway voters.  That's not illegal, just a display of poor judgement and sportsmanship.  Shrillary has no chance without help from the media.  With them, and with the usual voting fraud from the left, Trump has virtually no chance to win.

1 hour ago, StarMountainKid said:

The thing is, Trump doesn't shoot himself in the foot.  Nothing he says disqualifies him from being POTUS.  It's what the media has to stretch and twist that makes him so.  Don't be fooled to think that the media is unbiased in this.  It hasn't been for decades.

52 minutes ago, StarMountainKid said:

Why is this an example of Trump not having any scruples?  If he believes that the election is rigged, whether he is right or wrong, why does he not have the right to point it out?  What is he saying that is "damaging to the country" that is worse that what Shrillary has actually done?  Words mean very little, actions are more important.  The fact that you think he's a despot, and completely ignore Shrillary's claims and past actions, shows that you have absolutely no idea and no grasp on reality here in this country.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, StarMountainKid said:

No, everyone going along with the status quo and not questioning our officials is what damaged this country. 

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."-Thomas Jefferson

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

If he believes that the election is rigged, whether he is right or wrong, why does he not have the right to point it out?

I think he totally would have that right, BUT....if he makes large allegations, he has to have proof to back it up.   To me, that is the crux of the whole argument.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, South Alabam said:

Voting machines have been found to be rigged. Maybe there are many cases that haven't been found. But just claiming the election is rigged, not so sure about that one.   

Great point.    I think that's where I'm at on this too.  

• Like 2

I think if a reasonable, rational and intelligent gentleman or gentle woman would run as a Republican challenging the status quo in Washington he/she would have a better chance to be elected President than Donald Trump has. .

• Like 2

"slanted media" that's a given, should be a federal LAW to paint signs on them OR LABELS on screen,  Treehugger Global warming granolakids, and .... old farts conservatives .... neutral frenchie/swiss/canuck/swedish zone BBC / NPR or whatever,  THE REGULATION / LAW IS CALLED if its a duck call it a duck , yeah I can't stand some media, an auntie watches ? fox I think (constant LOUDNESS no spin zone or some crap! ... so annoying and there's obviously no other channel), I like the funny Watters kid but that was about it.
Same with papers, should be green colored some label lefty social kids EXTREMIST ZEALOTS blah blah

and ... hard core rights

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, StarMountainKid said:

I think if a reasonable, rational and intelligent gentleman or gentle woman would run as a Republican challenging the status quo in Washington he/she would have a better chance to be elected President than Donald Trump has. .

Mr. Smith goes to Washington.

" I guess this is just another lost cause Mr. Paine. All you people don't know about lost causes. Mr. Paine does. He said once they were the only causes worth fighting for and he fought for them once. For the only reason any man ever fights for them. Because of just one plain simple rule. Love thy neighbor. And in this world today of great hatred a man who knows that rule has a great trust. You know that rule Mr. Paine and I loved you for it just as my father did. And you know that you fight harder for the lost causes than for any others. Yes you'd even die for them. Like a man we both knew Mr. Paine. You think I'm licked. You all think I'm licked. Well I'm not licked. And I'm gonna stay right here and fight for this lost cause. Even if this room gets filled with lies like these. And the Taylors and all their armies come marching into this place. Somebody will listen to me."

• Like 3