Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Election is Rigged!!

supervike

3 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Mr. Smith goes to Washington.

" I guess this is just another lost cause Mr. Paine. All you people don't know about lost causes. Mr. Paine does. He said once they were the only causes worth fighting for and he fought for them once. For the only reason any man ever fights for them. Because of just one plain simple rule. Love thy neighbor. And in this world today of great hatred a man who knows that rule has a great trust. You know that rule Mr. Paine and I loved you for it just as my father did. And you know that you fight harder for the lost causes than for any others. Yes you'd even die for them. Like a man we both knew Mr. Paine. You think I'm licked. You all think I'm licked. Well I'm not licked. And I'm gonna stay right here and fight for this lost cause. Even if this room gets filled with lies like these. And the Taylors and all their armies come marching into this place. Somebody will listen to me."

Yes, rule requires a great trust. Trust in the dignity of the country would be nice this election. This quote could also be used as a Trump campaign speech, however. He probably hasn't seen the movie, though, maybe lucky for us.  We know what Mr. Paine's response was. Donald Trump is no Mr. Smith.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Mr. Smith goes to Washington.

" I guess this is just another lost cause Mr. Paine. All you people don't know about lost causes. Mr. Paine does. He said once they were the only causes worth fighting for and he fought for them once. For the only reason any man ever fights for them. Because of just one plain simple rule. Love thy neighbor. And in this world today of great hatred a man who knows that rule has a great trust. You know that rule Mr. Paine and I loved you for it just as my father did. And you know that you fight harder for the lost causes than for any others. Yes you'd even die for them. Like a man we both knew Mr. Paine. You think I'm licked. You all think I'm licked. Well I'm not licked. And I'm gonna stay right here and fight for this lost cause. Even if this room gets filled with lies like these. And the Taylors and all their armies come marching into this place. Somebody will listen to me."

Back east they'll do whatever the hell they want, not that I even new much about or liked hiim but kind of ugly what they did to Sanders and like somebody said not a frigggin thing done about ms holier than thou arky witch. ah hillbiliary.  Dang .... : ) why don't I just say what I really feel.  Hope those kurs int eh black car don't show up , yes I'm kidding.

Edited by MWoo7

1 minute ago, MWoo7 said:

Back east they'll do whatever the hell they want, not that I even new much about or liked hiim but kind of ugly what they did to Sanders.

Well now, what did they "do" to Sanders or are you just blowing propaganda farts?

1 minute ago, Frank Merton said:

Well now, what did they "do" to Sanders or are you just blowing propaganda farts?

Well, conspiring to write him out of the race while he was still in it for one.

• Like 5

Oh  yes FM I'm obviously blowing unicorn popcorn farts again SSHSSS you don't think the dems had a hand in Sanders dropping out then supporting the witch?

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 3

I think American elections are sometimes rigged -- I think it happens in all countries.  The important thing is that it is not really possible to rig one unless the result is within a percent or less -- really close.  Then too often the party that controls the voting apparatus rigs the recounts and "finds" boxes of ballots that were overlooked before.

The "problem" with fraudulent voting can be handled with existing criminal law.  Other than that, voting should be as open as possible -- even letting people register on election day, and a requirement that voters present ID's is a way of legally rigging elections by denying people the fundamental right to vote (election officials often disregard ID's presented and declare them unacceptable for certain groups -- also, it is a fact that some people don't seem to want to recognize that poor people and homeless people don't have ID''s.

The fact is that cries of election fraud serve to undermine government legitimacy, and should therefore never be declared without hard proof.

5 minutes ago, Lord Fedorable said:

Well, conspiring to write him out of the race while he was still in it for one.

Unmitigated garbage.  This is disinformation of the sort the North Koreans engage in and you should  be ashamed.

5 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

Unmitigated garbage.  This is disinformation of the sort the North Koreans engage in and you should  be ashamed.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/07/23/487179496/leaked-democratic-party-emails-show-members-tried-to-undercut-sanders

ohh look.

and this:

http://nypost.com/2016/07/22/leaked-emails-show-how-democrats-screwed-sanders/

Edited by Lord Fedorable
  • Like 7

3 minutes ago, Lord Fedorable said:

Oh, yes, I am really impressed by disinformation coming ultimately from the Russians.  If Sanders had had the election stolen from him, he would not be campaigning for her now.  You need to get some common sense.

3 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

Oh, yes, I am really impressed by disinformation coming ultimately from the Russians.  If Sanders had had the election stolen from him, he would not be campaigning for her now.  You need to get some common sense.

Sanders is playing the game, you keep your job if you suck up to the boss.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StarMountainKid said:

I think if a reasonable, rational and intelligent gentleman or gentle woman would run as a Republican challenging the status quo in Washington he/she would have a better chance to be elected President than Donald Trump has. .

What about a slightly wacky, rational, intelligent, horrible quiz show contestant running as a Libertarian?  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Lord Fedorable said:

Sanders is playing the game, you keep your job if you suck up to the boss.

That is a rationalization, and you should know it if you weren't parroting the propaganda.  Yes he is going with the "lesser" (far lesser in his view) of two less than perfect choices, but his position in the Senate is quite secure regardless and he is such a maverick he has never been able to achieve anything meaningful, and I don't think he cares.

6 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

That is a rationalization, and you should know it if you weren't parroting the propaganda.  Yes he is going with the "lesser" (far lesser in his view) of two less than perfect choices, but his position in the Senate is quite secure regardless and he is such a maverick he has never been able to achieve anything meaningful, and I don't think he cares.

Yeah, he was quite happy to forward his agenda and put it on a front burner.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/18/politics/bernie-sanders-campaign-dnc-suspension/index.html

This was not from a wikileaks dump, just nasty tactics by the DNC. And later confirmed by hacked emails. You really are a clueless, uninformed person aren't you? And probably one of the rudest I've seen on these forums, as if your word is the irrefutable truth.

• Like 8

Just now, South Alabam said:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/18/politics/bernie-sanders-campaign-dnc-suspension/index.html

This was not from a wikileaks dump, just nasty tactics by the DNC. And later confirmed by hacked emails. You really are a clueless, uninformed person aren't you? And probably one of the rudest I've seen on these forums, as if your word is the irrefutable truth.

Ad hominem personal insult.  I do use strong language to condemn the racists and other bigots that is most of Trump's support.  That is is just telling people how corrupt they are.

5 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Apparently, he is also a speed reader. It took him a total of four minutes to disregard the Clinton News Network, aka, CNN.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, and then said:

My take, precisely.  The fix isn't in the vote counting.  It comes at the tables of power and money that decide which pre -approved candidate we can vote for.  IF Trump really was a wild card,then we now see how they handle "upstarts".  Absolute scorched earth.  Part of any solution to this impotence of the people is going to involve humbling the media in some substantive, very demonstrative way.  It's too late, short term to press for better education and critical thinking.  The propaganda machines have to be met with truth and it has to be done in ways they cannot easily manipulate or deny.

The vote count is rigged, too.  See last two statements herein.

4 hours ago, Why not said:

All you have to do is watch any news station or read any major news paper to see it's rigged.   Unfortionatly he's right.

4 hours ago, Lilly said:

Well, in that first batch of hacked emails it was quite clear that the DNC conspired to make sure Sanders was not the nominee. The FBI quite obviously let Clinton go without even a slap on her wrist. Yes, it seems fairly obvious that something not very above board is taking place.

Re: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 hours ago, supervike said:

A slanted media does not indicate a rigged election.

4 hours ago, -ZZ- said:

Come on man, you know better than that.

I agree with -ZZ-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An experiment was done years ago that proved any average junior high student capable of rigging a voting machine.  Additionally, I know a favored candidate that was omitted from the ballet in the most populated of districts where zero votes there guaranteed a loss.  

But for stating two exceptions above, I agree with the posts quoted herein.  All without mention of illicit campaign funding yet.  That a tiny percentage of the population pulls all of the strings reduces the process to a song and dance that's merely meant for show, for sham legitimacy.

Edited by aka CAT
  • Like 4

That something is possible to do doesn't mean people will do it, especially if there are criminal penalties.

Besides, why should the Democrats rig anything?  They are going to win hands down -- most of the American people see through Trump well enough.

53 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

That something is possible to do doesn't mean people will do it, especially if there are criminal penalties.

Besides, why should the Democrats rig anything?  They are going to win hands down -- most of the American people see through Trump well enough.

Her lead is 4%.

STUNNING. Hands down that's amazing. 

Frank, 4% is an error margin, not a lead.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Lord Fedorable said:

Her lead is 4%.

STUNNING. Hands down that's amazing. 

Frank, 4% is an error margin, not a lead.

He doesn't read anything. Probably goes to a high class restaurant and tells them what's on the menu.

• Like 6

I think '''they''' will do anything they can - by fair means or foul - to get H. Clinton into the White House and deny
Trump the Presidency -

Even in the UK the Mind Control Media are heavily into anti Trump propaganda so that a Clinton win will be easily
accepted as legitimate - every little morsel of scandal about Trump is amplified and repeated over and over and
virtually nothing detrimental is reported about Clinton - it is so obvious that an undemocratic process and secret
agenda is swirling beneath and engulfing the US election - I think the secret world wide agenda is to do with
globalization and the undemocratic march to a One World Government --- ?---- I say undemocratic because the
public don't seem to be part of the decision making process about the New World Order - at all - it's something
that appears to have been decide behind closed doors by people who 'think they know best' --- you know -
like a dictatorship - 

Will Trump be allowed to win even if he wins...?.... the dictatorial elite want Clinton -- that much is clear -

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Frank Merton said:

Haha (grrrrrr) --- let's blame the Russians for everything --- oh and while we're at it let's have a war with Russia -
that's going to REALLY help the ordinary citizens of the world -- 

people the world over are trying to keep their lives together - while politicians, propagandists and their internet
foot soldiers are warmongering away - trying to engineer a serious conflict with Russia -

It's as pathetic as it is morally wrong - not forgetting that it is also stupid and corrupt - 

If politicians can't put World Peace at the top of their agenda then they should do us 'ordinary citizens' a favour
and GET OUT OF POLITICS - 

Oh and World Peace doesn't mean forcing a One World Government on citizens undemocratically - and without
their say so -  

Edited by bee
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Frank Merton said:

Ad hominem personal insult.  I do use strong language to condemn the racists and other bigots that is most of Trump's support.  That is is just telling people how corrupt they are.

I use to like reading your post. I'm not really sure why uou ended up getting so hateful...

• Like 5